Elara's Green Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chief Groler, I see you heard my summons for the feast across the grasslands, take a seat," Neuver voiced.

"Like I would rush here to taste your inferior spice, I'm here to know why you helped an elf to kill my First Blade," Groler exclaimed. He was one of the few orcs around with a completely flaccid cock.

"There is no reason for you to ask me that. The warrior who took his head is right there, as a member of my clan," Neuver declared with a proud tone that even irked Elara and made the other orc chief stare at her with fire.

"I can't believe an elf like you took my son's head in a fight," Groler voiced after staring at Elara for a moment.

"She is no longer just an elf but a member of my clan," Neuver stated like the other chief had missed that part.

"Then I demand to fight her to honorable death. She can have my clan if she is so capable," Groler exclaimed. It jolted Elara to think that as an option to find the holy sword, but it needed some further study in case there was some weird rule about a female chief needing to breed with all of her warriors or something that would take too much time.

"There is no reason to fight to honorable death, I know she is a potent warrior. Just fight to submission and if your seed is worthy, she can give you a new worthy son," Neuver offered.

"An elf worthy of my seed? Is she even capable of taking it?" Groler boomed.

"She is, we have all seen it," Rekar stated and stood up. It distracted Elara from figuring out the logistics of fucking an entire orc clan.

"Only those who have passed the Trial of Koraga are worthy of my seed, regardless of other ability," Groler stated. "Fragile elf like her who is not even redeemed by her arousing breasts will never pass it."

"Your shame of having a weak son is no excuse to mock the warrior who took his head," Rekar boomed.

"Calm your voices, this is a simple matter to solve, no reason to ruin a feast over it," the shaman Kolkat voiced. "Just let Elara try. There is no harm in trying, if Koraga accepts her in his embrace, she will only gain from it."

"Elara, prove to this disrespectful fool that you are worthy of his seed before I can no longer tolerate the shame of letting him live," Rekar declared.

"I have no issue fighting you to honorable death, unworthy First Blade," Groler exclaimed.

"One grievance at a time," Neuver boomed. "Elara, do you have enough courage to face the Trial of Koraga?"

"Can you tell me how it's done?" Elara asked. Even if she had recovered a bit from before, she was not confident in her ability to kill an orc without making it clear she had used magic. And she was still not sure how they would react to that.

"Jump as high into the air as you can and yell, take me Koraga for I am worthy," Neuver explained and spread his hands to the sky.

"For how long?" Elara asked with a head tilt. The image of her doing that while being stared at by the green brutes suddenly filled her mind.

"Until you give up, or succeed" Neuver shrugged. "It's not unusual to take days until you are noticed by the greatest warrior."

"I don't think your god will... notice me even if I did that," Elara voiced.

"There is no harm in trying, if Koraga accepts you in his embrace, you will only gain from it," Rekar declared.

"Let us stop wasting time, I demand a space to be cleared for our duel to the death. The only honor I seek is that elf's head," Groler boomed. It triggered most of the elf's clan to stand up and stare at the chief like they were going to stick his head on a spike.

"Elara, please attempt the Trial of Koraga so we can avoid a war of honor," Neuver voiced. It made Elara stand up. There was no reason for her to care if the orcs fought each other, but she should at least act like she cared to appease the chief. Not to mention she did not know if it would benefit her in finding the holy blade.

"Take me Koraga for I am worthy," Elara said and jumped into the air. To everybody's surprise, her body froze to float in the air while her green eyes stared into nothingness.

** * **

Elara was suddenly in a small oddly lit cave. There was a pool of clear water in one end and a rocky surface on the other, and there was no entrance anywhere.

"Hello? Koraga, are you here?" Elara asked with an awkward grin. She had definitely not expected any kind of communion with the orc god but since it happened, she should try to take advantage of it in some way.

"I mean, your faithful Elara is here to seek your blessing, oh mighty Koraga," she suddenly voiced and fell to her knees. Though she got as little of a reply as the first time.

For several moments Elara just stared at the small pool. Her initial assumption was that she should drink from it to gain the god's blessing but considering it was an orc god, it might as well be a test to see how long she could go thirsty.

The longer the elf warrior waited, the more she thought about how the orc god's cock would compare to regular orcs. So the longer she stared at the pool, the thirstier she came to drink from it. So eventually she moved to it on her knees and bowed down to kiss its surface.

"May you find in your grace to let me taste your sacred waters," Elara voiced and drank deeply from the pool that was far more refreshing than she had expected. If there was some pure form of divine water, the contents of the pool were most likely close to it.

A green glimmer floated in the water and Elara looked up to see a green muscular leg. It jolted her back to see a large hulking orc body tower over her.

"Warrior Elara greets mighty Koraga," she uttered and bowed down. Though she received no reply, so she looked up to see a massive boner above her head. It made her swallow hard even as it did not look that special in comparison to Rekar.

Elara backed away to see the green brute's head, but no matter how far she moved, she did not see it. By the time she had backed into the wall of the cave, it was clear the body lacked anything above its shoulders.

"Definitely some test... but of what," Elara muttered while she tried not to look at the throbbing orc boner. Though just seeing the edible muscles was more than enough to drive her arousal.

"Please show me what is desired of me, oh mighty Koraga for I am worthy," Elara suddenly boomed with raised hands. The move basically presented her breasts to the headless orc but there still were no reactions outside of his cock suddenly seeming a bit tastier to the elf.

"If there is no sign soon, I'm just going to touch that... it's what you want, right?" Elara suddenly blushed. It was one of the first times in her life she had initiated an active sexual advance. And on top of everything else it had been so coarse.

"I mean, I will worship you... green thing... your mighty green thing," Elara uttered with increasing confidence. Suddenly the sexual advance no longer felt so embarrassing but something she needed to do.

Elara made her way back to the headless orc on her knees and reached for the cock with her hands. Unlike most of its size she had seen so far, it was able to curve up a bit so she had to lower its tip to her lips.

"Let me, kiss your holy tool, oh mighty Koraga," Elara voiced while her fingers explored the lewd organ that was hard and soft at the same time. Just feeling it was more than enough to make her brand and clit throb.

A twisted smile spread on Elara's face while her eyes tilted to look down at the mighty thing she aimed at her lips. A moment later her soft lips pressed on the tip that had a weirdly raw but pleasant taste. But then she suddenly tilted her head back.

"Is this not enough? You desire more?" Elara stuttered even as she lifted her left hand that had tried to sneak to rub her swelling clit.

"I mean... I already serve two gods... and I haven't done this even with them... not that they would want to," Elara uttered. "Can't you just tell me what you want?"

"You should throat every orc that lays their eyes on you," a teasing female voice came from the darkness. Even if Elara had heard it only once, it had haunted her dreams for weeks now.

"Hestia? This is... all your doing?" Elara flared and stood up to see a naked woman with black hair leaning to the side of the headless body.

"No it isn't, I just gave you the notebook... nobody told you to use it to get rammed by green meat," Hestia voiced. "Not that I can blame you."

"I knew you were a devious tempting demon," Elara flared and backed away while thinking her combat options. The strange woman lacked any sign of combat stance and her breasts were pushed against the orc's arm.

"Am I tempting you?" Hestia grinned before a long lick of her lips.

"You are clearly trying to tempt me away from the Sun God and the Goddess of Serenity," Elara declared. "I have seen through your plans."

"You are giving me far too much credit right now," Hestia shrugged while treating the orc body like a wall to lean into. "But time to cut the chitchat."

A highly decorated golden runic sword emerged from the shadow and the headless orc took a grip from it. He presented it while Elara recognized the object she was sent to find.

Telekinetic energy cracked around Elara for a moment as she charged up an attack but the shadows in the cave intensified. Unfathomable endless darkness swirled around the warrior elf until she let her magic fade away. The sheer terror from the hostile magic was enough to make her give up.

"I take it you want something for the sword?" Elara asked. Despite everything else, she was still aroused by the orc body and tried not to look at it.

"Not much, just that you show one of the orc chiefs that he can still keep worshiping Koraga even as he is obsessed with the goblin lust god," Hestia voiced. She had stepped away from the orc like she did not especially want to be close to the divine artifact of the Sun God.

"Why are you asking me to do that?" Elara voiced a bit confused.

"You happened to pass by... and I have something you want, and Koraga does not like it when I make choices on behalf of his followers," Hestia shrugged.

"Then why are you?" Elara asked.

"You want the sword, right? Then stop asking questions and do what I ask of you," Hestia replied.

"How do I know that sword is even real," Elara stated.

"Just ask where the golden elf blade went, even Rekar should know that, after all, he was in the crowd when I picked it up," Hestia winked and faded into shadows with the sword without even saying goodbye. A moment later darkness filled Elara's vision.

** * **

Elara woke up from dropping to the ground. She was surrounded by the orcs that stared at her silently for a moment.

"No living orc remembers anyone who Koraga has accepted only after one jump. Even I needed to jump from dusk till dawn," Neuver suddenly declared.

"Fine then, clear the ring. We will see if the elf's ability to breed is as great as you tell me," Groler boomed. He had become rock-hard during the communion Elara had with Hestia.

Even if Elara was not that keen on having another duel, the orcs were clearly not giving her room to back away. All of them stared at her while the chief stood close to the center of the stone ring. Though this time she was more than aware of what was required of her even if she won. She would have no choice but to mount the fat green cock once again.

So Elara walked to face Groler while suppressing her urge to gape a grin. If she could make this orc chief submit to her one way or the other, it might help her in solving the task Hestia had demanded of her. Or at least the elf warrior convinced herself she was just doing it to get closer to getting the sword and not just to have another taste of the green meat.

"Fight to honorable submission, begin," Neuver boomed. It triggered Groler to charge Elara with full strength. The elf warrior prepared to take him on just like she had done to Rekar. Her telekinetic energy turned her into an unmovable object that took the green brute head-on.

Groler slammed into Elara as hard as he could. They locked hands but the chief was not satisfied just with that, the moment it was clear he lacked the strength to push Elara, he crouched down a bit to press his entire body against her.

A fully erect green cock was pressured against Elara's stomach while her face had to tilt to not have her nose mushed by bulging chest muscles. Groler was clearly putting everything he had into the push and even his balls slapped into Elara's puffed pussy. Not to even mention her breasts that were being massaged by the sturdy muscles in a confusingly arousing way.

Pulses of lust filled Elara's body and the fear of losing crept in her thoughts. The moment her focus would shatter, the brutish green creature would make her submit and breed her. The image of the orc just lifting her into the air and ramming her into his cock flashed into her mind.

Suddenly Groler crouched down entirely, the speed he did so took Elara completely off-guard as she was fully occupied by keeping her focus while suppressing her mental images. Her legs had already been spread for support so Groler just needed to aim his tip to thrust up.

Elara's swollen walls parted with ease to take the shape of the intruding cock. The first strike found its way straight into the elastic side cavity of her inner gate and bulged her lower stomach. It also sent a wet squirt down the warrior elf's thighs while the orc's hands lifted her up from her armpits.

"Same weakness as orc women, you were made to breed after all," Groler grunted while Elara gawked for air just from the sudden lift. All of her focus had been shattered and her mind was too disoriented from it to even hope to readjust with fast enough speed to stop the orc.

"I'm going to humiliate you by making you admit submission while we breed," Groler declared. Elara barely registered how she was held in the air and how the orc was tilting backward to have her legs naturally spread to the sides of his wide muscular hip.

"But there were not supposed to be any strikes," Elara slurred while her legs moved in a desperate attempt to find the ground. She looked to her side but none of the surrounding orcs seemed to have found anything to complain about. Most of their cocks were fully erect to the point Elara had to struggle not to stare at them.

"This is no strike, but a push to breed you to submission," Groler mused. His thumbs were positioned under Elara's breasts to push them up. Though he only made the left bounce with weird gyration of the finger.

Elara closed her eyes while the orc made her right breast bounce with his thumb in turn. She had really done it now, this orc was really going to toy with her body.

"Impressive breasts, do all elves hide these under the cowardly metal?" Groler declared. He got no reply even from the crowd.

"I see you submit to your fate with a wet hole, like your frail form was designed only to be bred," Groler taunted. An urge to reply something was filling Elara even as she knew that it was just what the brute wanted. He wanted to humiliate her and make her admit her twisted desires. But the elf warrior was not going to give him that pleasure and simply gritted her teeth with heavy breathing.

"Chief, I see you found the elf, is she a clan warrior?" an exhausted-looking orc exclaimed from the side of the stone ring. Several others soon pushed their way next to him.

"Nice for you to catch up, now see how your chief breeds a female warrior of another clan into submission," Groler boomed. "This one was made to take my seed."

There was no sign of strain in Groler's hands even as he held Elara elevated from her armpits with straight hands. Though what pushed his body the most was the backward lean of his back that made it look like Elara was sitting on him from his cock. A feat that was amusingly easy with the comparatively slender elf whose legs just hung to both sides of his wide hip. The awkward spread made it almost impossible for them to attempt any kind of counterattack.

Elara felt moments of odd admiration for the position that was designed to make her body submit. As almost all of her weight was on her armpits, it made her limbs feel weak and uncontrollable. Even her fingers were spread open like some impulse thought it would help with something.

"Ighi," Elara let out a strange feral sound when the first hip thrust pulsed the top of her pussy with pressure. Especially her clit felt like it was pumped to the maximum hardness. Her legs twitched like they were hugging to the sides of the green hip while saliva spurted to her lips.

"Hear your pet elf rather moan on our chief's cock than submit," the first of the newly arrived orcs boomed.

"Elara is not a pet but a clan warrior," Rekar boomed even as wet sounds originated from Elara's heavily pounded pussy. No orc who stared at her felt shame to have their erect cocks on display.

"Hurak, do not insult this elf, she is strong enough and has good enough ability to breed to be called a warrior," Groler commanded without stopping his hip. Strike after strike his moves turned harder and it looked like Elara was riding him with widening jerks of her legs.

Saliva flowed on Elara's chin while her pointed ears began to twitch. The pressure on her clit was too much for her to properly climax but it did not stop the rest of her body from reacting. An oddly excited fear filled the elf warrior about the chance that she would experience her life's most powerful climax the moment the orc stopped assaulting her.

"Chief, don't tell me you like this leaking elf as much as she likes your meat," Hurak boomed back. Elara's vulva trailed the veined green meat and her juices were soaking even his balls.

"Can't blame her, might offer to join our clan later," Groler declared and the orcs of his clan grunted in agreement. Neuver and his clan just stared at the event with mostly dead silence. Though some of them were stirring more than others.

"Elara is a proud member of our clan, she would rather endure this indignity than verbally admit defeat," Rekar boomed. "And for that, she deserves our respect."

Loud agreeable grunting filled Elara's head. The sheer absurdity when combined with the pulsing pressure was more than enough to make her lips twitch to an awkward smile. At that moment she felt as persevere of a being as the green feral brutes were. If their existence was just one of walking muscular dildo created to tempt her, then she was just a perfect hole for them to use.

"He... hehe... hi... hiighii," Elara began to laugh in a highly hysterical manner that turned into weird moans. She was thoroughly one with the fat cock and there was no resistance to it in her body, just her mind felt unimaginable shame for it out of some sense of morality. And it just added to the perverse exciting pleasure that filled the elf warrior.

"Chief broke her, he broke her with his cock," Hurak exclaimed and it only made Elara laugh harder as it had clearly been a team effort. Though even as she laughed, she felt odd clarity in it all. It just truly was pleasure and lust, no matter the cause.

"Your chief broke nothing, Elara is just laughing at how pathetic his attempt to please her is," Rekar declared. "Just her wetness is proof enough that she is the one enjoying this moment while your chief is struggling to climax."

"Graa," Groler roared and with one simple motion, he let go of Elara's armpits and grabbed her hip. It was followed by a fast and relentless assault into her soaked folds. Loud slaps echoed in the air while her body jerked from every hit.

Elara's head hung with wide gaping lips while drool spilled even to her still closed eyes. Only her legs did not seem to go limp as they wrapped around the orc's hip. Like despite the strikes jolting them, an instinct was telling them the most optimal position.