Elara's Green Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the first time, I'm glad an elf broke his word, did not expect that old man still bring a hidden warrior," the orc kept talking. "Too bad he was too faithful to bring more."

"He did not bring me, I'm just a wandering blade," Elara voiced and shifted her sword to a side to imitate the way the orcs held their axes. It seemed something had triggered the group that had come to attack to scatter.

"Wandering blade that beheads the First Blade of an orc chief?" the orc grinned. His face looked more pleasing than from afar but it was still the area Elara was the least attracted to. So she focused on it to keep her arousal in control.

"I can't really tell the difference," Elara replied as the orc had used a term in his language she had trouble connecting even with the dictionary notebook. Though as it sounded like a title, she could guess what the rough word had meant based on the translations.

"Same is true to me, but you definitely are different even if you claim to not belong to the clan of the old man," the orc said. He seemed far more eager to speak than any frontier elf Elara had met in weeks.

"I take it you knew each other?" Elara asked to keep the conversation going.

"I will wish that he will find a worthy body of a strong warrior in his next life so he may enter the Skyhall, regardless, it is time for us to part," the orc suddenly voiced and turned around. Even if Elara thought she understood what the orc spoke, it seemed like he carried a bit different meaning with the words than her.

"Wait, is it possible to talk with your leader?" Elara asked as her latest lead was seemingly dead even as she was actually speaking to an orc after many weeks.

"Talk? Since when is just a wandering blade seeking to talk?" the orc asked and turned around again to face the elf that was one head shorter than him.

"I'm seeking employment and a place to live. That is not on elf lands," Elara voiced while thinking of a background story she had developed for herself without knowing if it mattered to orcs.

"You wish to come to our lands? Then that is easy, just live our ways and respect Koraga," the orc announced and spread his hands to the sky. It triggered Elara to step closer but the orcs suddenly lifted their weapons a bit.

"You stepped towards us with a weapon. You are an outsider until our chief approves you," the orc explained like he was able to tell Elara might not have understood the situation.

"Then what must I do?" Elara asked and lowered her blade completely with a step back.

"Show us your intent to accept a new clan. Leave everything you had behind and let us guide you to our chief," the orc explained.

"Everything?" Elara uttered and images from the weird naked party around the campfires filled Elara's mind. Though she did not need to imagine the mostly exposed green muscles in the front of her. They looked disturbingly edible to the elf maiden. Especially after she recognized the owners of several cocks she had stared at most of the night.

"Such are our ways, when a warrior seeks to join another clan, they must show they are willing to leave everything behind," the orc explained. "And start anew with only things given by the new clan."

"Don't waste more words on an elf, we have what the chief wanted. No elf is truly going to live our ways," another orc voiced with an impatient tone. He used the orc language but even to Elara's surprise, she understood the meaning of the coarse words with half-guesses. The notebook had not been a complete scam after all.

"Your chief will employ me if I leave everything behind?" Elara asked. Her eyes kept trailing on the green muscles. It was clear that the woman who had messed with her was connected to the orcs, and at this point, it seemed this green brute was more helpful to her than any frontier elf.

"That is up to him but the chief would dishonor himself if he did not accept a warrior who is willing to leave everything behind," the orc explained even as the ones behind him acted with increased restlessness.

"Can you wait for me for a moment, I go leave everything behind... over there," Elara voiced while pointing at the bushy hill behind her.

"You have as long as it takes us to give our respects to the fallen, and pick up things," the orc replied and waved some command to the warriors behind him.

"Can't you pick up the things I leave behind?" Elara asked while suppressing an urge to do an awkward smile.

"It would bring us dishonor to pick up things a warrior left behind to start a new journey," the orc replied.

"Right, will be right back," Elara uttered and rushed towards the bushes. In her mind, there was only one reason why they would want her to leave everything behind, and that was to turn her into some kind of a sex toy.

** * **

Elara watched the orcs decapitate every corpse on the field of battle, they buried their bodies but placed their heads on top of the mounds. Then they used the carts to make sticks for the heads to elevate them. It made the elf crouching naked in a bush feel so wrong.

"They are still... waiting for me... just what am I doing," Elara stuttered. Part of her hoped the orcs would just leave before she could decide if she wanted to march to them naked. The elf warrior had already hidden all of her gear except the token from the Sun King. She clutched it in her hand while thinking about his instructions to infiltrate the clans.

"Is this my divine punishment? For my immoral acts?" Elara suddenly exclaimed with a weird grin. "To offer my body to these brutes."

"It is as the Sun King commands, I will infiltrate the orc clans," Elara eventually uttered and wrapped the silver token to a cloth and dug it into the ground with a burst of telekinetic energy.

The orcs observed Elara approach them from the bushes. The distance between them and the broken carts felt far longer to her this time. As her durable immortal skin was barely bothered by the grass, the biggest issue the elven warrior had was the shame of showing what was written on her body.

"What am I doing?" Elara uttered to herself a few times with a stop. But she kept walking again only after seconds. By the time she reached the orcs, she could swear they were grinning at her, but she no longer wanted to think.

"Are you hiding something?" the leading orc from before voiced. His harsh tone was almost enough to jolt Elara's ears.

"No, I left everything behind," Elara uttered while her mind wondered when the orcs would start fucking her. Even if it was an utter disgrace for her house, it could not be helped if it was a mission from the Sun King.

"Then why are you clutching your stomach like you are holding something?" the orc asked. It made Elara part her hands to show her chastity brand. "Noble Lover" read with white letters on her lower stomach.

"I take it you are female?" the orc asked almost like he was not sure.

"Yes?" the woman with sizable breasts and a wide hip uttered. Even if she had some athletic tone, it was not lessening her feminine shapes. Then again all of the orcs were one head taller than her and way wider in muscular bulk. Not to mention the elf maiden was not sure she could tell them apart from the brutish faces alone.

"My manhood seems to be reacting to your body, it is odd since you don't look like a great warrior. Must be that my libido is sensing your inner ability," the orc explained. Elara gasped and her eyes shifted to the ground with a surge of shame due to her excited state. The orc was clearly going to start fucking her at any moment.

"May we exchange names so we can find each other even in death, I'm the First Blade Rekar of Clan of the Dire," the orc voiced. Elara looked up to lock her sight into his face without letting it trail. Though as the orc stood far enough to force her to see his towering torso, it barely helped with her shameful arousal.

"Elara, just Elara, since I left everything behind," the elf grinned. Her hands kept covering her brand like it was the most embarrassing part of her body even as several of the orcs were clearly staring at the other parts.

"I have to say, for your size, you have decent-looking breasts. You must have given birth to many warriors," Rekar stated. It made Elara's green eyes attempt to dilate even more while she stared at his brutish face that did not show any signs of joking or mockery. Though as she felt a line of liquid trail down her inner thigh, she looked down in shame.

"I take it you have not as you are ashamed to say it, you must have had weak seed since you are so capable," Rekar said after a pause. The more he kept talking, the more it seemed the orc was just attempting to humiliate Elara in some very complex way. And the weird sense of excitement from it was not making it any better. Like she was expecting feral sex that the brute was not giving her that easily.

"Ready," another orc came to grunt. Even as he seemed less amused by Elara than Rekar, he still stared at her without inhibitions. For a moment she thought that all of them would do her at the same time when ready.

"Now we shall go, if you are too weak to follow, ask me and I will carry you," Rekar voiced and it triggered oddly hostile stares from the other orcs Elara did not understand. But they still jolted to run while carrying their bags. The speed was something the elf could keep up only if boosted with her telekinetic magic.

For several minutes, Elara lagged behind on purpose to not have a large group of green brutes to stare at her behind. She estimated she could keep up a few hours without breaks by burning her magic to the end, so she really hoped the destination was within her reach without the humiliation of being carried. Though just thinking about it made her unconsciously slow down a bit more.

At some point, Rekar came and matched Elara's pace. He stared at her for a moment before speaking. It made the elf warrior feel shame from having almost drooled while looking at the back of one of the orcs. His moving muscles had just looked far too edible in some deranged way.

"The mark on your stomach, what is its purpose?" the orc asked like it had puzzled him for some time.

"Just a tattoo, like the ones in your arms," Elara voiced. She felt suddenly very relieved by the fact the orc was unable to read it. Then again she did not think these feral brutes even knew what love was since the notebook did not have a word for it in their language.

"Odd spot to display your marks of honor, or do those tell how many warriors you have birthed?" Rekar kept asking.

"Huh?" Elara uttered.

"Interesting idea, my mother would be honored to carry my kill count on her body," Rekar mused. "You truly have great breasts, and now that I look at it. Even your hip seems more suitable for breeding than at first glance."

Elara's eyes were locked to the back of the orc running ahead of her. The strain on her body just from the speed was making her blush, and her breathing ragged. And the comments from the orc were not helping her focus.

"You have to tell me more, but now, we have been lagging behind. Let me help you to keep up but you will owe me a favor," Rekar voiced and suddenly grabbed Elara to his shoulder. She was too shocked by the weird aroused pulse from her body to even attempt resisting.

** * **

By the time Elara was lowered to the ground outside a massive multicolored yurt camp, her brain felt like it had turned to mush. Not to mention her inner thighs had leaked juices to the orc's back he did not seem to have noticed. But Elara still held her face in shame.

"It's the mark... it's just the mark," Elara stuttered. There was no way in her mind that it was natural that she wanted to fuck these creatures more than they wanted to fuck her.

"What is this mark you speak of?" Rekar asked even as he glanced at the white text on the elf's lower stomach.

"Don't mind me, my head got a bit dizzy... from the ride," Elara uttered. The trip on the orc's shoulder had been non-stop stirring and sexual confusion. The noble warrior had even been forced to resist urges to masturbate several times.

"You better focus when you meet the chief, I will vouch for your ability but you might need to prove it if you... then again, even my word might not be enough to vouch for your ability without demonstration," Rekar suddenly pondered while staring down at Elara. By now many orcs had noticed the group and began staring at her from the distance.

"Can we go?" Elara uttered even as it meant going deeper into the camp. Rekar only grunted and turned to walk away. Elara followed him close behind in a way that she mostly just saw his back while ignoring everything else.

"Chief Neuver, I bring with me the objects you asked for and an elven warrior Elara that left everything behind to join our clan," Rekar boomed after suddenly stopping.

"I already heard you brought an elf, where is it?" Neuver asked, it triggered Elara to step from behind Rekar to see a large hulking orc stare at her. Many beastly skulls hung from his torso with an elegant golden rope that was definitely not made by an orc. Though even then the large scars that littered his green skin competed with her attention just because of how rare they were on a fast-healing orc.

"I take it this one is female, she is making my cock react," Neuver mused while staring at Elara. "I have never seen an intact elf this long."

"That she is, but I can only vouch for her ability to fight and not her ability to breed," Rekar replied. It jolted Elara with a desire to move the conversation away from breeding. There was no way she would survive if every orc around her did her at the same time.

"I'm seeking a new place away from elf lands to call my home. I mourn the loss of my house to the treachery of my kind and wish to leave everything behind to hone my skills as a warrior," Elara declared with orcish words as well as she could. Though her made-up tale seemed to make the orc chief more confused than anything else.

"You mourn the loss of your house? You building lovers never stop to amaze me," Neuver said. "Regardless, as long as you live our ways and respect Koraga, you are welcome to stay."

"I will live your ways and respect Koraga, you have my promise," Elara pledged with a small bow.

"Then the only question is how strong you are," Neuver declared with lifted hands. "Will you honor Koraga by showing us your strength in an honorable duel to submission?"

"If that is what Koraga desires," Elara voiced. Though she was still not entirely sure who this person was that the orcs seemed to treat as a god.

"Groaaa," Neuver let out a strange roar and Elara immediately noticed movement around her. The nearby orcs and some goblins moved away to clear out space in front of the chief's yurt. It revealed a large ring of stones that were sunk to the ground. A clear oddity in a land that only seemed to have grass.

Suddenly Elara's focus shifted to the muscular goblins that barely wore anything but leashes. The orcs were using them like pets or slaves to carry smaller things that were not worth their time. Especially one of the short green men was loaded with bags while being almost dragged by a big orc. It suddenly filled the elf warrior's mind with images of being treated the same even as she tried to shake them away.

As the camp was relatively close to the elven lands, Elara was suddenly puzzled by the lack of anybody that was not green. Almost like they considered others not to be worth even being slaves. But that contradicted with the fact how oddly well the orcs had treated her.

"First Blade, I trust you don't dishonor yourself by letting her win even as you recommended her," Neuver voiced with a hushed tone Elara barely heard.

"I will not, Elara is worth being called a warrior. I'm willing to pledge to take her as a pet if she is too weak," Rekar promised. It made Elara's body jerk even as she thought she had misunderstood the words of the rough orc language.

"Very well, take your positions," Neuver mused with a wave before stepping back to assume a position in front of his yurt. It was just outside the circle of sunk stones.

"The rules are simple, no strikes, just power of the push. The one who submits or gets pushed out of the circle first loses," Rekar explained while Elara's green eyes dilated. "Assume a position to face me with honorable distance before we start."

Rekar quickly removed what leathers he had and dropped his sturdy spear on top of them. He walked past Elara to the middle of the large circle with a throbbing erection with no shame even as the elf warrior blushed just from looking at it.

Elara swallowed hard while images of Rekar dragging her around with a leash and fucking her whenever he pleased in public filled her mind. Though she still walked to face him even as she had trouble removing a mental image of a goblin pet of another orc trying to mate with her. And Rekar would just laugh with the other orc while their leashes twined.

At that moment Elara swore she would never lose. If that happened she would die from pure shame even if it meant her ancestors would eternally mock her soul in the Sun God's flaming halls. So Elara focused on the fact that every green brute around her was just an orc. There were no elves anywhere close to the place and no noble elf would ever demean themselves by even attempting to communicate with the wild savages.

"Arousal is just a natural state of the body, regardless of the cause," Elara muttered with almost glazed eyes. She needed to find serenity even in her current state if she wanted to boost her body with the powers of the Goddess of Serenity.

"Did you say something?" Rekar asked as Elara had used the elven language with an accent that she hoped not even the orc would understand as a mutter. If his muscles had looked edible, then his dildo-like cock was beyond that.

"I will not think, just act with serenity, and accept the flow," Elara voiced. Though the longer she stared at the orc, the less sure she was about the mantra. Regardless of the outcome, she would be eternally tainted by this moment of her greatest shame.

But even as Elara aimed her focus entirely on Rekar, she was almost surprised by the strength of the power coursing in her body. She almost needed to suppress it to prevent the air around her from wrinkling. Like she was close to unlocking some obstacle that had prevented her from getting stronger for a long time.

The long hairs of both of the warriors were loose in the warm grassland wind. Elara was not sure if it was honorable to grab it but if it was, she was definitely in bigger trouble as the hulking orc was towering over her. So she focused some of her energy to keep her blond hair flowing to avoid being grabbed.

"Fight to honorable submission, begin," Neuver boomed and Rekar immediately charged at Elara with calm focus. She barely managed to take it head-on with her comically small hands in compression to the green brute. But she still managed to do so even as his cock's tip pressed into her stomach like a perverted spear.

For a moment Elara just closed her eyes while focusing on the flow of the telekinetic energy. Though Rekar tried to rotate with the locked hands in ways that made his tip trail around the elf warrior's stomach.

There was a limit to how long Elara would be able to keep her focus to the required level without interruptions so she simply began to walk while pushing the orc. But even as Rekar slid backward by the oddly powerful smaller being, he did not attempt to disengage from the locked hands. Instead, he just pushed harder with bulging muscles. Though as he was not fighting against physical power, he had no hope to stop being pushed out of the ring.

Elara only realized she had won when Rekar let go of her hands and backed away. It triggered her to open her eyes while hoping the orcs saw nothing in what had happened as too strange.