Elder Sis Fucks Younger Bro

Story Info
Elder Sis Fucks Younger Bro to Satisfy Her BF.
749 words
3.45
15k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, what are you doing?"

Sid opened his eyes and saw his elder sister Deepa.

"Didi, I am sleeping. Why do you barge into my room like this?"

"Come on. Get up. It is 8 am. I need a favour."

"I am sleepy."

"Wake up. It is an order from your didi. I am two years elder to you. Do as I say."

"I am nineteen and you are twenty one. You should know how to behave with your younger bro."

"I know how to behave with my bro who is not as young as he pretends to be. Stop lecturing me. You are a lover of pussy. Aren't you? Do not tell me that you do not love pussies."

"Mummy, come here. Didi is troubling me. She is not allowing me to sleep."

"There is nobody around, bro. You cannot escape. I am going to make your morning hell unless you obey me."

"Leave me alone."

"Do you get a hard on every morning when you wake up from sleep?" Deepa asked, removing Sid's blanket.

Sid loved to sleep with his shorts on. He never wore a singlet to the bed. His bare torso and morning wood brought a naughty smile to Deepa's face.

"Look at your dick. OMG. It is bigger than that of Manu's. He is going to feel extremely jealous. He will regret why he wished for what he wished for."

"Didi, aren't you embarrassing me? Where's mom? I will tell her everything."

"No. You will not tell her anything. I have been tracking your online activities on our family desktop computer. And, would you like our sweet mother to know that you love to fuck mothers?"

"Didi, I will tell your bf Manu everything."

"Stupid, it is Manu's idea. He wants us to fuck. He wants us to have sexual intercourse. He wants me to seduce you. He wants to see my lips all over your rock solid cock. He wants to see your pink tongue caressing my throbbing clit. Do you know why?"

"Are you out of your senses? How could we do it? We are blood relatives. What kind of a bf this sister fucker Manu is! Why on earth does he want us to have sex? Doesn't he care that we are brother and sister?"

"It seems he woke up with a raunchy dream. In his dream I am giving him a bj. He has woken up with a boner that is refusing to go away. He wants me to do something about it. He wants to see me fucking another guy."

"No. It is not happening. That another guy is your younger brother. Please excuse me. I am going back to sleep."

"I love challenges. Manu is online. He is watching all the shenanigans. Look at him."

Manu was sitting naked nursing his hard on. His gym toned body was looking super handsome on the smartphone screen. He wanted to masturbate. He wanted Deepa to ride her younger brother's cock. And oh yes! Before this inevitable fuck session, he wanted her to give him a slurpy bj.

"I surrender." Sid said, closing his eyes.

Deepa got rid of her pink nightgown. She had no bra and panties on. It was an incredible moment for the younger brother whose long and thick cock began to twitch with excitement.

Deepa pulled down Sid's shorts and began to caress her brother's manhood to please her bf who was watching every move with growing excitement. Deepa's iPhone was resting on a tripod. It was live telecasting this forbidden love to her horny bf.

Deepa was obeying Manu's instructions to the dot. Manu was playing with his dick. Deepa winked at Manu before swallowing her brother's hard cock. Sid thought that he was dreaming. He decided to let the events take their course and relaxed in bed. Every morning he loved to masturbate. Today his horny sister was in charge of his tool and she would do with it as her bf pleased.

After a few moments that seemed like an eternity his sister sat over his face. The aroma of her dripping wet cunt drove Sid wild. He began to eat his sister's pussy right before the camera. Manu was moaning with excitement. Deepa was unable to control herself. Sid was ready to slide his cock up and down Deepa's slippery wet pussy. The moment his cock touched the opening of his sister's pussy, Manu began to ejaculate. His fantasy has come true. Oh!