All Comments on 'Eldritch Pact'

by MediocreAuthor

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months agoAuthor

I'M SO HAPPY THAT THE DIACRITICS PUBLISHED ALMOST PERFECTLY!!!! I HOPE YOU FOLKS ENJOYED READING THIS STORY! BECAUSE I CERTAINLY LOVED WRITING IT!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne12 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yaaaaay so glad the Diacritics posted, it looks phenomenal! Awesomely sexy story as per usual MediocreAuthor! I enjoyed every second of it… such hot, hot fireee! 🔥🥵

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months agoAuthor

@chipmonk9: I'm glad you enjoyed it!

.

@seraph_nocturne: Thank you! ♥️I was SOO scared that the diacritics were gonna fail, but they looks so cool to me too! And I'm glad you liked the spice! 😏

DuleighDuleigh12 months ago

That was a lot of fun, and the diacritics were truly interesting. My favorite was that twisted ending where he ended up married to L'ventia. I'm sure she's going to make life "interesting" for poor Stavros

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months agoAuthor

@Duleigh: Thank you! Your opinion means a great deal to me, so thank you for the support! ♥️ Obviously, L'ventia never wants to lose her favorite plaything, so she would do anything to keep toying with him.

oneagainstoneagainst11 months ago

Beautifully rendered world building. Nice work... it looks like a lot of effort went into it, and not just those wild diacritics! So, he's married to the love of his life AND a dimension-hopping indestructible demi-goddess? More ideas? What's next??

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@oneagainst: Thank you so much! ♥️

I feel like the story of Stavos is at its ideal closing point.

We all basically know where his tale is headed, so it seems pointless to pen it. (although I might consider it in the future)

Within the same universe, there are other Eldritch creatures looking to make deals, and I am about ⅕ of the way through a follow-up story where a woman makes a similar pact. She asks to be eaten and consumed in exchange for revenge for her father. She gets taken... but not in the way she expects 😏

Pugugly001Pugugly00111 months ago

Well written, loved it.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Pugugly001: Thank you very much! ❤️ I worked as hard on this as any single installment story I've written, so your words are HUGELY appreciated!

rjr_1954rjr_195411 months ago

I am completely impressed with this story! It very well written, I would suggest no changes other than a sequel or two

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Rjr_1954: Thank you! ❤️ While I don't have a sequel planned for this story, I do have another story planned within the same fantasy universe. It's a maledom story about a girl who makes a pact with a demi-god.

djripdjrip10 months ago

Tricksy tricksy... Great ending!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@Djrip: Thank you!: I'm so glad that you enjoyed this story! It was a labor of love, and I think I fell for Stavos and Rashandia before the end. I wanted to give them a life together, but I knew L'ventia wouldn't grant that for free. Perhaps now they all have a chance at some semblance of happiness!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Back off just a hair on the sex scenes, add in some of the history you glossed over and some background about the deities and you have the makings of novel on your hands.

IMO

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@Anon: I have heard similar thoughts from other readers. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to pen out a full novel. But I really appreciate your approval in my writing skills.

InverseMasterInverseMaster10 months ago

I love everything about this story!

I have no idea what these other male readers you mention in your author's note are thinking, but I'm very male, and very much a switch. There are lots of maledom stories, but there aren't NEARLY enough fantasy/sci-fi femdom non-con stories. Actually, not enough femdom non-con stories in general. (Your living in a woman's world series is also great! Please continue!)

My absolute favorite part is the initial transition from L'ventia giving him a blowjob (as Rashãndia), to torturing him with over-stimulation after he climaxes. In my opinion, there's something really poetic about torturing a guy with overstimulation/post-orgasm torture. He wants to be touched? He wants to orgasm? Sure! But then... suddenly, afterwards, the very thing he wanted becomes too much of a good thing. Also, there's the parallel, especially in non-con stories, between a woman who's not sufficiently turned on to enjoy sex saying she's "too sensitive," that it's "too much" and how a guy will say the exact same thing right after he ejaculates. Poor baby needs to understand his feelings aren't important, and that his woman is going to take him the way she wants! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for that parallel/comparison to show up in your Woman's World series.

I also may have, uh, written something along similar lines some time ago ;-)

Also, your pseudonym is a total, blatant lie. There's nothing mediocre about any of your work. This is downright awesome. I look forward to more.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@InverseMaster: Thank you so much! I was very proud of this story, and I'm glad you like it! And I'm glad you like Women's World! That series didn't get all that much love (as my femdom often falls by the wayside with fans) but I have not given up on it! It's way back on the back burner, but I really need to get back to it.

And thank you for saying that my work isn't mediocre. I do actually struggle with self-esteem as far as my writing goes, so I greatly appreciate the compliment! 😁

AltissimusAltissimus10 months ago

Biological fusion of divergent traits ;)

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@Altissimus: hehehe 🤫

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@Stacnash: Thank you very much for reading and reviewing my story. You show a ton of passion in reading/reviewing stories, and I appreciate your choice to show such care with your response.

.

I have had other readers complain about the use of exaggerated diacritics, and it makes me wonder if you're viewing the same text that I am. Apparently on some e-readers the text comes through blocky and broken, which it does not on my computer & phone.

Otherwise, I suppose creative differences are to be expected between different people; and while I adore the way the text looks to me, I understand that some will disagree.

I've also heard complaints about the use of caps-lock when shouting, but again, I kinda like it. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

.

But regardless, thank you again for reading and reviewing the tale. I love detailed critiques, and this one is certainly no exception.

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

This is a corrected version of my original review. My thanks go to the author for clarifying a significant error I made where I misunderstood the intended formatting of the diacritics. Any embarrassment is mine and mine alone.

.

The beginning of this is a triumph. It was well written with plenty of cleverness in the narration and your imagination is awesome. Stavos gripped me from the word go and the build towards L'ventia’s introduction was masterful. The dialogue in the first part was really impressive and I enjoyed the intensity of Stavos’ delivery at every turn.

.

Additionally, your erotic content is undeniably captivating. There’s enough heat here to stir a reaction from a corpse. No part of it felt out of place when you consider the fantasy setting and the great lengths you went to when building the world. There’s a sophistication to your writing that compliments the intensity and the end result is a story that’s exceptionally good in places. In my notes, I’ve scribbled “this is really good” and I can promise you that I don’t do that often.

.

Only minor grammatical errors were detected and your use of capitals when Stavos was shouting could’ve been written more creatively. As we got to the end, it became clear that L'ventia would’ve retained more impact if she spoke less, as the quality of the dialogue started to wane.

.

This is just my opinion, but I strongly disliked your author’s note. Don’t apologise for your work or try to appease anyone, present it with confidence and let it speak for itself. Especially when what you’ve written is so good. You’re a star, don’t worry about anyone else. Let the tags offer a preview to what lies ahead.

.

Your name’s playfully modest but there’s nothing mediocre about your work. You’re a brilliant amateur writer and this is easily a five-star piece of work. Sadly, for me, the mistake I originally made with the diacritics was also five-star. Sorry about that.

.

85/100. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@Stacnash: Thank you for your updated review. Again, I appreciate your decision to be so thorough in your reviews.

.

Addressing the Author's Note, I realize that some people hate them, but that's a double edged sword. I absolutely love notes from the author (most of the time) and they make me feel like I'm having a conversation with the person who is about to tell me a story. In the case of this story, I felt that pegging was a polarizing enough thing to warrent an additional heads up. While doing so probably cost me some views, it also probably saved me from some 1-bombs, so it's a trade off.

.

The diacritics were a success, for the most part, but perhaps they failed slightly too. After all, on your first viewing, you disliked them, and I'm sure other readers felt similarly, and never changed their minds. That said, I can't please everyone, and I love them... So I'd never give them up for the world.

.

All in all, I really appreciate your rating, and your re-rating. 😁

RSThomas42RSThomas429 months ago

That was great! Thank you for pointing me toward it!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@RSThomas42 Thank you for checking it out! I'm glad you liked it!

maxx308maxx3088 months ago

Absolutely loved the story, so very well written and so titillating.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

Five stars, a favorite, and a follow.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months agoAuthor

@maxx308: Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite stories, and I love so much when people enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

jasperrocks51jasperrocks518 months ago

This is one hell of a story, I liked everything about it. I see the noncon tag, but I think that's unnecessary. He knew what could happen by calling on the Eldritch in order to stay alive and avenge his beloved. There's also the fact that he, guiltily, enjoyed parts of his 'torment'. It's one of the most erotically satisfying descriptions I've ever read. And the pacing and building of tension was exquisite. Marvelous mastery of lyrical language, this was a delight to read. Thank you.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months agoAuthor

@jasperrocks51: I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my story, and I'm so glad you liked it! Noncon is a tricky category, but this story does indeed have noncon elements. Just because a sub enjoys their treatment, does not remove the necessity of warning about noncon. In fact, per Lit rules, if he DIDN'T enjoy the sex, the story would be banned from the site. But as an new author, I'm sure you'll learn all that in due time. ☺️

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamite7 months ago

I shall read more of your worlds, my darling, not a'tall a MedicoreAuthor.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor7 months agoAuthor

@MillieDynamite: Thank you so much! I love when skilled authors acknowledge my work! 😍

o97t5so97t5s6 months ago

I can echo the sentiments of everyone else here: This was a really amazing story! L'ventia is a very interesting antagonist/frenemy for Stavos, and the story does a very good job conveying Stavos' helplessness in the face of her overwhelming power. Also, the ending was just perfect. I'd agree that it's a great place to leave this particular story, but I'm definitely looking forward to whatever else you have planned for this universe.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months agoAuthor

@o97t5s: I'm so glad you enjoyed it!❤️ I actually have two spinoffs planned for this story! One is an untitled maledom featuring another demigod from Athœr's pantheon, and the other is planned for the Pink Orchid event next year, and will feature a barbarian rapist receiving similar treatment from L'ventia 🤭

BettythebooBettytheboo6 months ago

It's a great story.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months agoAuthor

@Bettytheboo: Thank you! 😍

steelyblue73steelyblue735 months ago

Wow! 🤩 What an incredible read! Love the story and creativity.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor5 months agoAuthor

@steelyblue73: Thank you so much! I love this story too, it's one of my favorites! 🤩

WeShallUnclenchWeShallUnclench3 months ago

Several things I really loved about this:

- for the fight at the beginning, even if it was just the intro, I enjoy that you made the monsters reasonably smart - plently of writers would not have bothered with that and just made up some mindless horde of giant lemmings, eager to be slain. I even got the sense that some of the beasts might have been SMARTER than Stavos.

- great entry for our eldritch abomination! With the eyes and facial features apearing, while showing off that her physical form is really, well, just for show, cynically playing with the desires of our rather simple minded virgin swordsman.

- Usually, BJ and graphic descriptions of them are a big turn-off for me, but you made that bit tons of fun, weaving in the "oh shit" factor with hints at what's really going on ("thousand tongues"). What makes the scene so good for me is that it is in a way a paridy of "the perfect blowjob" as an unexperienced young man might imagine it. She is playing with the myth of the bj, basically, and even this is really about her own playtime and pleasure.

- I also enjoyed how you played with her nature as a powerful non-human by showcasting her perfect indifference towards things a mortal might find so big and important. Great quest of revenge? She just teleports and immobilizes the target, no problem. Killing women and children, why not? Impersonating a long lost love, what fun cosplay! Basically, with her power and access to infinite universes, everything is interchangeable and expendable for her. The last bit with impersonating the blind sister is a nice touch as well. Even if she is genuinely benevolent towards him because he is her favorite toy (and playing the gentle second tradwife for 30 to 40 years is nothing to her lifespan), she still plays by her own rules and her perspective on things is very different from his.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor3 months agoAuthor

@WeShallUnclench: You have made my day! A detailed, thoughtful, positive review is like a gourmet meal to an author, so thank you so much!!! 🥰

You noticed so many details that I hoped to convey, and I always struggle with a between between subtlety and esoteric ideas.

I am soooo glad you read and enjoyed this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediocreAuthor@MediocreAuthor
My name is Mediocre, (my friends call me M) but I try my absolute best make my stories are anything but that... I've been writing for years, but I only recently started sharing my sex stories online. Want early access to my stories? I'm currently selling early viewings. Emai...