Eleanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked horrified as he pulled her dress off of her, but he ignored her reticence and kissed her, reaching down to touch her and get her ready for him. Her eyes were pleading as he pulled back.

"It's fine, Rabbit. I don't care. It's natural, it eases the way and I want you whether you are on your moon or not. Stop fretting about it and let me make love to you as I want to." He kissed her again, his fingers rolling over her clit and relaxing her. In minutes, her eyes were closed and she was twisting the sheets in her fingers. "Mmm, I like that," he whispered, kissing her jaw, then her neck, then moving down to suck on her breast and nipples. He sucked them to little hard points until she was panting, but he didn't want her to flower for him yet. He wanted her completely relaxed. He eased her legs further apart as he moved and her eyes snapped open. "Soon, sweet girl," he promised, sliding his cock through her wet slit. "Wrap your legs around me," he demanded, holding himself up on one hand and teasing her clit with his cock. She was very hesitant and worried, but she did as he asked. He pushed into her and her hands released the sheets and one grabbed his wrist while the other went to his chest, pushing. "Shh, I know, it will pass soon, I promise. The more we do this the easier it will get. Relax. Relax your muscles and don't fight against it, it will help. Ohh, My sweet Ellie, you feel so good. My lovely girl... nnnhhhnnnn," he moaned low in his throat as he pumped slowly into her tight, wet pussy. He moved his hand between them, his thumb finding her clit, offering her pleasure to override the pain. "Bloom for me," he whispered. She had stopped pushing, her eyes closed again, but he knew she still hurt from the furrow in her brow. He rolled his thumb faster, watching her face as he slowly pumped into her. Her breathing quickened and her hand went from his chest to the sheets again, gripping tightly as her body went taut. She released then, coming for him and he felt joy run through him even as her pussy clamped down hard enough on his cock to be almost painful. He groaned as he rode her out, her face contorted in ecstasy. "Ohh, my sweet girl, that was beautiful," he whispered as her body finally began relaxing. He went back to pumping slowly, watching her face as her eyes opened. "The pain won't last, love. It won't. I promise you, you will grow used to me. Oh, my girl, be ready!" He came inside of her with a roar of pleasure, then immediately pulled out and moved to kiss her.

She took hold of his face in both hands, sliding her fingers back to his hair and pulled him in tighter, kissing him more passionately than she had ever kissed him before. His heart was full as he chuckled down at her, then rolled and pulled her close against him.

"My Rabbit, that was lovely," he purred.

She curled up against him and her contented sigh made his life feel full. After several blissful moments, she sat up suddenly, going tense all over. Seconds later he heard and then felt the rumble of a distant avalanche. The rumble got stronger and louder as the cabin began shaking and things fell and clattered off the shelves and table. He sat up and pulled her close, but she was stiff and concentrating on something.

"What is it, Rabbit?"

She signed rapidly.

"Slow down, Rabbit, I am not that fast. The... shed? Barn! Horses? Scared? I can go calm them."

She shook her head and kept signing.

"Broken... free? Run? They are out and running? I need to get them."

She shook her head again and kept signing.

"You have them? Sleep?...calm? You are calming them?"

She nodded, waving him to silence as she concentrated on nothing.

He watched her in confusion. He had assumed that her weather witchiness and ability to calm infants had to do with her senses compensating for her inability to speak. Now he was wondering if her connection to the mountain was something more.

After another minute, she finally relaxed and the rumble and loud roar of the avalanche began to quiet. She scrambled up and gathered her clothes quickly, tossing him his as well. He got up and got dressed, watching her. When she began pulling on her boots, he stopped her.

"Slow down, Rabbit. I will go out and see how bad it is first and find the horses. Ok? You try and pick up in here a bit. Ok?"

She looked up at him worriedly, then nodded and signed to him, 'Be careful. Horse behind house straight."

The barn was half collapsed, but he was able to get the horses secured and safe and the opening blocked off. When he made it back inside, she had almost everything picked up and food on the table. They ate, then he secured the shelf back onto the wall and returned the things to it, then pulled her into his lap as he sat down.

"You were right, Rabbit. We are securely snowed in. I will be able to set a few traps to the south, but anything worth trapping fled down the mountain. I guess it's lucky I doubled up on all the supplies. I still think I will be able to keep us in meat. We'll be fine, my little love. And I can't say I am terribly displeased at the thought of being stuck in here with you for the winter... We may not leave the bed much and I will have you with child before spring," he grinned.

She blushed, but smiled as she looked down, slipping her arms around his neck.

He chuckled as he stood with her and carried her back to their bed.


1...345678