All Comments on 'Eleanor of Penkhull'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Move along, nothing to see

just another XY chromosome failure in life, spewing literary diarrhea...

.......me duck

MsCarolMsCarolover 4 years ago
Another Great Story

I have just enjoyed what I hope is only the first chapter to another wonderful story! You have a wonderful ability to weave the written word so well that I can picture each scene as you describe it!

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
A different age

I enjoy your stories because they are well written, in a style of your own, and set in a different time than 99% of other stories on this site. Most other stories, including my own, are set in the present and it’s refreshing to read something different. I particularly liked the way you described Rupert’s demise giving just enough for the reader’s imagination to take charge. Overall your stories deserve higher ratings.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

What a lucky way to go out, uncaged, Rupert. Spent to the last. Since none of us will get out alive anyway.

I'm in agreement with other commenters well done, your Males I mean, done very well indeed.

I'm stoked to see another chapter, in a male servents life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES