Eleanor of Penkhull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good to see you vibrant in your triumph Eleanor, though I will miss Rupert's servicing of you, after you'd been entertained by one of my boys... he did it so obediently, enjoying the thorough humiliation of being watched by the satisfied eyes of an audience of women as he cleaned up..." She glance up at the ceiling with a wistful smile.

"...I'd have so loved to have been there to see your face as his box was lowered into the earth...your inner delight must have been so hard to contain, you're set up for a life of absolute comfort in official eyes now, all his assets yours." Agatha smirked as she recollected the lowering.

"I found it difficult enough hiding a smile myself, knowing how he'd have loved to have witnessed it himself... we all knew how he lusted to be extinguished by you when in the depths of submission, and he spent his last in an ecstasy at the next nearest thing." Marie looked to Eleanor, her face fixed with pleasured intrigue at wishing to know exactly what Agatha meant by that, and it was just as the blonde had completed the revelation, bringing the French woman to a heady arousal, when a maid entered the room, her face with a sneer of mischievous delight across it.

"Miss Elaine Stringer.. and object... if it pleases you Madame." Marie clapped her hands excitedly, not needing to respond in the affirmative to the maid, who left, leaving the door wide with her sneer as broad as the opening.

"Perfect timing... Elaine has been working on our latest asset, with us no longer than three weeks from selection... you'll enjoy the level of rawness in submission." Eleanor and Agatha grinned broadly at the entry of a middle-aged woman they were more than familiar with, her stern but not unattractive features enhanced by her auburn hair high in a bun, black spectacles faintly magnifying the undisputed authority in her eyes. The tall woman's feminine curves, so resplendent in her tight black dress, were offset wonderfully by the rigidly straight cane she carried in one hand, her other holding a leash held taut to a yet unseen entity hidden by the door.

Madam Elaine Stringer's enjoyable task in life, was to descend into the grimy societies within the miry districts below, and source candidates for use in Madam Roussel's societies above. Their ascendency to the affluent parish, was marked by their descent to a level they could never have imagined... but would be taught to enjoy. Those candidates came from all walks of life involved within the industries below, but all were of equal inferiority once claimed by Madam Stringer. Her haughty maturity made it easy for her to seek out the candidates; those who had any edge or inclination toward women with authority were soon singled out, and having been lured to Madam Roussel's residence with the suggestion of sexual liberty, then finding her methods more than captivating.

Eleanor and Agatha, sneered at the promise of refreshing sexual delight, as the stern woman's equal sneer accompanied her commanding tug on the leash to draw her submissive charge into a humiliating exposure. A male shuffled awkwardly and hesitantly forward on his knees, naked but for a high tutu-like frilled skirt, it's intention in feminising and humiliating him, confirmed by the rosy blush his gagged face provided. The glow of humiliation from his face, was matched by a perversely masochistic pleasure his crudely caged cock couldn't hide. Though held in a tortuous downward curve of defeat by the metallic barring, the women were pleased to see that the bell pressed hard against the barring of its cruel confinement, in an effort to stand high and erect in its lust for being dominated.

Elaine's deft and spiteful attentions with the cane, had the male display that he was also anally plugged with a generously large device, aiding the keen stimulation of his cock in the cage. The auburn haired dominatrix sneered down at him as he cowered.

"This is how you'll be presented to all women from now on... this is your life, enslaved, there for the entertainment of womanhood, a worthless trinket to be purchased on the whim of a woman... completely insignificant except as a plaything." Her statement of what was plainly obvious, but enjoyed in belittling him was followed by a swift cut of her cane, and his face reddened further, to match the glowing stripes across his buttocks, as her spiteful promise and the masochistic novelty of exposure to new women had his captive glans pulse and dribble pre-cum. She smiled down at him with spiteful pride, before turning her face to the women she was well acquainted with, and continued to humiliate him, her voice edged with sexual pleasure.

"This is 'C7'..." Her sneer broadened, along with her spite, as she massaged her own ego in extolling the virtues of her conquest.

''...a serial number being his only acknowledgement to any identity now, his prior perverse attempt at personality, wiped clean forever, whipped from him in preparation for his new position in life... that of absolute obedience to womanhood..." She flicked the flesh of his buttocks playfully with the cane, the pleasure of seeing him flinch at the sting, radiating from her cruel smile.

"He cried like a girl at his first caning, but soon learned to enjoy the pleasures of submission under strict discipline, spoiling the sheets when he learned there was no escape from it... he'll soon be ready to please one of the women of the district with his service." Eleanor grinned spitefully at the cowering male, her cunt wet with arousal at his humiliation.

"I'll wager he was arrogant, and tried to hide his submission when you first encountered him Elaine... I'd have so loved to have witnessed his initial caning, that must have been exquisite." The bespectacled woman choked her slave back with the leash, smiling deep into his bewildered but obedient gaze at her.

"Why of course, as per all of them, it's so pathetic when they've already shown an attraction to me that can only mean they want to be dominated... but he, just as with all of them, could never dream they'd give up their lives to womanhood completely... and just look at him now." Eleanor studied his crouching form with a growing lust, seeing him redden further with the submissive enjoyment of being verbally humiliated by his dominant mentor.

"And when do you think he'll be ready for purchase Elaine?" C7's eyes surveyed the spiteful intent in the mature blonde's eyes, his anus gripping tight at the plug while his cock pulsed and dribbled silky pre-cum from its tight restriction... and knowing he'd be owned by her.

12