Eleanor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I asked the girls to invite you this evening. I hope you don't mind.'

Eleanor couldn't think of an appropriate reply, so instead she brought her face to Aidra's and engaged her in a long kiss. She tasted like peppermint. Her eyes closed, Aidra found Eleanor's towel and loosened it so it fell onto the bed between them. Her hands eagerly sought out Eleanor's boobs, circling them, cupping them, massaging them, as if she found them special. Eleanor couldn't wait to feel Aidra's tender mouth on her breasts, couldn't wait to experience the feeling of the beauty's lovely little tongue on her nipples.

Still they kissed, Eleanor placing her hands on Aidra's wonderful golden locks. Why she kept them so short she couldn't comprehend. If she had such gorgeous hair she would want to grow it as long as Rapunzel's, and never, ever wear it short. Maybe that was exactly why the girl wore it so short, she thought, because she could. She knew that any time she wanted she could let it grow and within a month (two at the outside) it would be like Barbie's and she would be turning every head for miles, male and female. Maybe she got fed up with that and only wanted to turn every head in the pub, every head in the office.

'I want to kiss your breasts,' Aidra said, as if it were the one wish she would ask to be granted if were allowed only one before she died.

Eleanor didn't know quite how to answer her, merely returning the girl's adoring look with a look of her own that mixed incomprehension and wonderment. Aidra took her silence as indicating some hesitation on Eleanor's part. She was after all so much senior to her in the company. Maybe she was having second thoughts about making love to her.

'Please don't be angry, but I have wanted to suckle on them ever since the first day you came to the company.'

Eleanor was stunned back into her silence. Once more Aidra took it as the older woman's displeasure.

'I knew you would be upset. I even arranged to be the one to enter Mr Jenkins' office to give him a message while he was interviewing you. Silly old me, though! You didn't even look at me.'

'Aidra,' said Eleanor with impatience bordering on incivility.

'Yes,' responded the young woman who had just become engaged to be married.

'Just shut up and make love to me.'

Eleanor's directness seemed to drive Aidra into even more of a frenzy than the one she had already worked herself into.

'Oh my god!' purred Aidra. 'All my Christmases have come at once!'

Now she was face to face with the objects of her fantasies, Aidra was momentarily stunned into inaction. It took her a good minute to come to terms with her good fortune and to actually get down to work. But once she got going she was like a child in a sweetshop, unable to stop until she had tasted all the goodies on offer.

Back and forth she would go, checking with Eleanor if she was doing it right, whether she was applying too much pressure or too little, until the older woman told her to use her tongue to lash her nipples until she came. Aidra immediately switched into experienced lover mode, making her little tongue perform miracles as it worked Eleanor's nipples to stiff peaks.

'Now bite them!' Eleanor ordered her all too willing slave.

With just the right amount of pressure Aidra dug into Eleanor's engorged nipples, drawing sighs, then moans, then groans from her lover.

'Make me come!' Eleanor shouted at the blonde, grabbing her short hair by the roots and pushing her deeper into her chest.

Not one to disobey direct orders, Aidra continued to work on Eleanor's larger left tit with her mouth, while massaging her right tit with her left hand. Feeling the arousal building up in every sinew of Eleanor's body, Aidra let her right hand slip down to the brunette's core. Such was her skill and timing that no sooner had her fingers penetrated Eleanor's quim than she exploded with an orgasm that shot like a tsunami through her whole body. Not one to let anything go to waste, Aidra waited until the last aftershock had abated before withdrawing her fingers from Eleanor's pussy and greedily eating up all her juices.

'Fuck, you're good,' said Eleanor.

'I haven't even started,' said Aidra, without the hint of a smile.

Indeed, she seemed to be so much in earnest that Eleanor felt a frisson - of what, apprehension, fear? - pass through her body, a body that was still recovering from the buffeting bordering on evisceration that the blonde sex machine had already put her through.

'Turn over,' she spoke to Eleanor peremptorily. 'I want better access to your cunt.'

The change in tone and vocabulary energised Eleanor - as if she needed any more of that. She got on her hands and knees and spread her legs wide, so Aidra could come at her from any angle she preferred. The petite blonde burrowed in on her back between Eleanor's legs and lowered the other woman's swollen labia onto her mouth. Soon that tongue (small in stature but large in prowess) was working the same kind of magic on Eleanor's vagina as it had done on her tits.

Normally, Eleanor wouldn't have been averse to helping along her lover by making encouraging noises, telling them they were wonderful, all that kind of thing. But now, here on this gigantic bed in this opulent mansion, she had no need of recourse to such pleasantries. Anything that cane out of her mouth came out of it if its own accord. And there was a lot fighting to come out. Praise, amazement, insults, anger, tenderness - expressions of each followed the other, sometimes ludicrously mixed in the same utterance.

Aidra, who wasn't unused to the effect she had on women (especially older ones), took it all in her stride while pretending from time to time to be shocked or even a little upset. After all, she thought, she needed to keep up appearances.

Eleanor held out longer than most women, especially the virgins, but she too had to capitulate sooner rather than later. Aidra attached herself to her vulva as if she were a barnacle attaching itself to an old shipwreck and rode out the storm.

'Fuck!' Aidra berated herself. 'Why didn't I have this one earlier?'

Aidra still had plans for Eleanor but put them on ice when the older woman indicated that it was her turn to bring pleasure to Aidra. Eleanor couldn't work out Aidra. On the one hand, there was this ingenuous persona who suffered terrible schoolgirl crushes and on the other there was this master manipulator who got what she wanted. Maybe the hair provided the clue to unlocking her mystery: some side of her enjoyed getting things the hard way because life had dealt her so many natural advantages and they didn't add up to a hill of beans for her. All this just made the girl more intriguing for Eleanor. After all, they had worked in the same office for around six months and Eleanor had hardly given her a moment's thought. And that wasn't just because she didn't do relationships at work (well not normally, anyway). Aidra just hadn't been her type. Until now. Now she could imagine having no other type.

Eleanor was amused and intrigued by Aidra's penchant for spreading herself out on her bed, as if she wanted to ensure that she got her money's worth from her purchase. For that was the position she had adopted again once Eleanor had signalled her intentions. Eleanor kissed her slowly and tenderly, as much because she couldn't get enough of Aidra's skilful little tongue as because it was a beautiful and significant act in itself, not to mention the perfect way to restart their lovemaking. This time, though, it was the brunette's hands which broke free and began exploring Aidra's tight little body.

The beauty of the blonde's ass had stolen up on Eleanor almost unawares during the course of the evening, first at the pub, when her eyes were transfixed by the tight buns accentuated by the jeans she was wearing, and then here in her bedroom, where she had received tantalisingly brief glimpses of the shapely globes. While Eleanor had longer-term plans for that ass, she satisfied herself in the meantime by moving her hands to Aidra's butt cheeks and kneading them with some force: nothing too vigorous - that could wait for later.

Leaving her hands on that tight little booty, Eleanor started to lick Aidra's equally firm titties, which appeared almost flat when she was lying down, but which were in fact perfectly proportioned for her slender figure. Aidra signalled her pleasure (or alternatively provided encouragement to her lover - one could never be sure with her) by taking the brunette's head in both her hands and gently - ever so gently - reminding her of her duties in respect of her breasts. In response, Eleanor ramped up her work, teasing the blonde by just flicking the nipple as she used her long tongue to make sweeping passes across her shallow mound.

'You like to tease, don't you?' said Aidra - something of a master in the art herself.

'Do you like having your nipples licked?' said Eleanor, somewhat redundantly.

'By you, certainly,' replied the blonde.

'No wonder you work in marketing,' Eleanor answered, taking the hint and bringing her tongue down hard on the already semi-swollen nub.

The change that came over Aidra was instant and dramatic. She really was a tit person, it transpired. Eleanor had been wrong to doubt her sincerity when she had worshipped her breasts before. Removing one hand from her butt, Eleanor placed it on Aidra's stomach, ready to make the short journey to her pussy when the time came. Removing the other hand, she used it on the blonde's free boob even as her tongue worked with ever growing force on her now fully engorged bud.

Aidra began panting and moaning. Never before could Eleanor remember a reaction of such intensity from a mere tit-licking! Still, it made her feel like a million dollars and it was impossible in such circumstances not to bring your absolute A game to proceedings. Bringing her hand across from the other breast to the one she was besieging orally, she took a bit of a gamble by removing her tongue and pinching the nipple - hard - between her fingers.

'No!' cried Aidra. 'Pinch the other one and keep tongue-fucking this one!'

Keen to do as she had been bidden, Eleanor pinched the other nipple, watching Aidra closely as she did so.

'Fuck the other one!' the blonde yelled at her, now in a world of her own - a world Eleanor had never entered.

Determined to watch Aidra's face as the inevitable orgasm broke over her, Eleanor got herself into a position whereby she could keep an eye on the blonde while still savaging her distended bud. Working hand and tongue in tandem, Eleanor watched in awe as Aidra's eyes rolled back into their sockets. She thought that she must come, but something else was needed to push her over the edge. Eleanor had clearly made the right preparation. Moving her fingers the half dozen inches to the girl's pussy, she continued to work her nipple as ferociously as she could while keeping an eye on her beautiful, if currently somewhat distorted face.

Aidra began chuntering away like someone in an asylum, her utterances making no sense beyond a generalised expression of the need for release from the anguish she was suffering. Eleanor was tempted to say something to let her know that the tables had been turned, that she, Eleanor, was adept in the ways of Sapphic love and could eat someone like Aidra for breakfast. But she was more mature than that and continued to tweak one nipple and tongue-lash the other - all the while reserving the right to apply the ultimate sanction and bring Aidra the release she so badly craved.

'Please!' begged Aidra. 'Please!'

Eleanor slipped one finger into the blonde's fleshy crevasse and watched on in wonderment as the climax wrought its effect on her lithe body. Bucking back and forth, her eyes still somewhere in the back of her head, she let out a leonine roar and rode her orgasm as it took her out of herself and then back to places in her being that she never knew existed.

Now she had the bit between her teeth Eleanor was intent on showing this girl who was her junior in both years and position just who was boss. Getting her to lean against the headboard, she told her to put her hands round her ankles and open herself for her. Aidra was lightning quick to oblige.

The pussy that had so recently been invaded by her finger lay before her, ready to be colonised by her tongue.

'You have a pretty little snatch,' said Eleanor, getting a kick out of speaking to her in such a demeaning way.

'Thank you,' responded Aidra, seemingly unfazed by Eleanor's choice of words.

'Is it ready for my tongue?' Eleanor continued, as if the blonde was going to say 'no.'

'It's been ready for like six months,' said Aidra, which, as replies go, Eleanor thought was a pretty good one.

'Have you ever thought about me when you're fucking your fiancé?' asked Eleanor, feeling a bit light-headed - which wasn't very difficult to do when she was confronted to Aidra's sweet pussy stretched out tight before her.

'All the time,' said the blonde, once more hitting the bullseye in terms of making Eleanor feel like she was the most desirable woman in the world.

'Have you ever thought about me eating out your sweet cunt?'

'It's my number one fantasy,' said Aidra, as if she really meant it.

'Then prepare to have you number one fantasy come true,' said Eleanor, applying the tip of her tongue to the girl's pink labia.

'You look like a Barbie doll,' said Eleanor, breaking off from her cunnilingus, just for the hell of it really.

'Thank you,' said Aidra, as if this had always been the height of her ambition.

Eleanor, who despite her insouciant manner had now built herself up into quite a lather, reapplied herself to the task at hand with a renewed focus. Aidra tasted so damn good that she needed no other incentive. Using her fingers very gently to obtain better access, she got down to the serious business of quenching her thirst on the blonde girl's juices. And, boy, were they flowing freely!

At first, Eleanor was a little disconcerted, as Aidra was barely giving her any response. She tried different angles and tonguing techniques, both all to little avail. It wasn't that the girl was like a dead fish on a fishmonger's slab or anything like that, but Eleanor just wasn't used to someone who contented herself with stroking her hair (absentmindedly at that, it seemed) and with making the occasional comment (certainly not of the type of someone who was being transported) while she was working on their pussy.

The solution came to Eleanor all at once. It had been staring her in the face - literally. Reaching up, she took Aidra's neat breasts in her hands and began to massage them in time with the strokes she was giving to her pussy. The effect was extraordinary - and electrifying. Suddenly, Eleanor had a whole new woman to deal with. The pleasantries with which she was responding to the brunette's ministrations were replaced by something much more pleasing to Eleanor's ears: liberal use of expletives and Anglo-Saxon execrations. Twisting Aidra's nipples between her fingers, Eleanor replied in kind, telling the petite blonde that she was a whore who deserved to be punished.

'Yes! Punish me!' Aidra responded.

Eleanor toyed with the idea of swapping things around and licking Aidra's nipples while using her fingers in her pussy, but decided that this would just be feeding the monster. She had already received release in that way; now she must achieve orgasm in a more orthodox manner. In the end, as Eleanor struggled to bring her off by tongue alone, a compromise suggested itself to her. One hand would remain on her precious chest, while the other would probe her delicious cunt, while Eleanor's tongue got busy with her clit.

Bingo! Houston we have lift-off! Eleanor had been pummelling her swollen protuberance for little more than a minute when the blonde began - once more - to gyrate and growl and be launched into a series of seemingly unending spasms.

'Fuck, yes!' she cried, as Eleanor clamped herself firmly onto her gorgeous pink bud.

Never before had Eleanor missed her strap-on so badly. To have to leave this beautiful babe without penetrating her (while grabbing her titties, of course) and watching the look on her face as she tumbled once more into the abyss was like a form of the most painful torture to Eleanor. However, she consoled herself with the thought that now that the breakthrough had been made she and Aidra could link up one day - perhaps with Costas, whose handsome face Eleanor had seen in a photo Aidra kept beside the bed.

12