All Comments on 'Eleanor Pt. 03'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

And I thought the sex between Aidra and Eleanor was intense. You have a way of creating provocatively erotic images that linger while revealing so much of your characters. Yes, much of Soria’s narrative is sex — not a complaint. Probably said more than once, I believe that the storyline and characters are captured/revealed in the sex; the sex becomes the story in well crafted erotic fiction and your fiction is well crafted. Eleanor may be the central figure, but you’ve surrounded her with uniquely intriguing characters.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam9 months ago

I’m in awe of the consistently high standards you manage to maintain, Alice. Such a joy to read. Your wit is positively Stendhalian!

DingbatwizardDingbatwizard9 months ago

What could be a humdrum lesbo encounter is elevated by your excellent writing sytle and the psychological depth you lend your characters. Each character in this series so far really stands out, even if they get up to similar tricks!!

almyrosalmyros9 months ago

What a brilliant flashback sequence! I usually hate them, so you must be doing something right. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an elegant and passionate encounter with the lovely Aidra, so young and willing to please without shame. A rare jewel indeed. I could see several more stories around how she adapts to her conjugal status. There are hints that she has "taken" others of her peers and made them smile. Just sayin'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous