Eleanor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So which is it to be?' she asked me. 'Finger or tongue?'

I wanted so much to tell her to get the fuck out of my life but how could I do that when it was the opposite that I craved?

'Tongue me!' I told her as if in a trance. 'Finish me off!'

This time there was to be no posing or posturing, no teasing or time-wasting. Peeling the hood back with her fingers, she began to thrash my clitoris as if she had turned her tongue straight onto maximum. I held out longer than I expected, but it was still a matter of seconds, I suppose, and when I came, I came with an explosive force I had never known. But she wasn't finished. Rather than giving me the chance to recover from my orgasm, she was determined to give me more, driving her tongue inside my vagina and adding a finger for good measure. Realising that resistance was useless, I just went with the flow. I was disappointed when she took her finger out of my pussy, but not when she placed that same finger on my asshole.

'Like that?' she said, sort of snarling at me.

'Fuck, yes!' I responded.

When she pushed her finger into my ass, it was too much for me. The cocktail of feelings that she was causing me to experience sent me right over the edge. I've no idea what I said, but I do know that it was loud enough to wake the dead! What a complete mess I had made of punishing Aidra for having sex with my husband! But now at least I was in a position to show her that once she had experienced all the pleasure that having sex with another woman can bring you, she would never want to touch Robert again.

SIX

'My god, you are a woman who never stops surprising,' I told her, speaking in measured tones to hide the impatience I was feeling.

My desire to take charge of Aidra had been growing exponentially while the girl had been taking me from one peak of pleasure to the next. Now it had reached its zenith and wouldn't be sated until my tongue was hidden away inside her fabulous box.

Despite the fire that was burning inside me I she told herself to take it slowly. Hard though it was to acknowledge, I knew I had to take a leaf out of the girl's book and tease her; to adopt a stop-start approach if necessary so I could be sure of triggering the most explosive orgasms.

So I kissed her softly on the lips. Aidra either had ideas of her own or sensed what I was trying to do and wanted to thwart me, as she took my tongue between her lips and sucked on as if it were an iced lolly. I attempted to wrest back control but Aidra had my measure. But only for an instant.

'Fuck this!' I said in genuine anger, pushing Aidra onto the bed and pinning her hands down by her sides with my body on top of hers.

Aidra suddenly began to moan and I woman realised it was because my breasts were rubbing against hers. I had found her Achilles heel! I began to mash my breasts against hers, grinding against her as if our breasts were round stones you see everywhere in watermills in my native Iran. Aidra started to moan loudly. I released the girl's hands and used my own freed-up hands to fondle the outer part of her breasts. Aidra began groaning and I experimented by dropping one hand onto her tight ass. Noting that the groaning became less intense, I returned my hand to her breast. The response was instantaneous and conclusive.

'I am going to attach my lips to your tits and you will come,' I said - part prediction, part statement and part command.

Aidra meekly nodded in reply. Still holding both tits in my hands, I came down on the smaller of Aidra's breasts and kissed the nipple lightly. You would have thought her body had been shot through with 240 volts of electricity. I paused briefly to admire my handiwork. Aidra's nipple was standing as tall as a guard outside Buckingham Palace. By contrast, the other one was a mere bump on the road - one of those that has been raised too low to do any good in terms of slowing the traffic down.

The girl was no longer moaning but she was breathing heavily. I decided I preferred the moaning so I reapplied my lips to the still swollen bud and sucked on it gently, just once.

'Fuck!' Aidra cried, instantly shutting up, as if she feared that any further outburst would be punished by me giving her up as a bad job.

I started sucking in earnest. Her body began to bend and buckle as if she were a sea snake. I'd never known anything like this, never imagined any woman could have such a breast fetish. But god, was it exciting! It was as if I had complete control of her, and after the way she had humiliated me it made me feel so much better.

'Stupid bitch!' I told her. 'Fucking my lousy husband when you could have been receiving a proper fucking from me!'

It was obvious that she was going to come but I wasn't sure what else I needed to do to activate the trip wire. Also, I wasn't sure I wanted her to come just yet. It was such fun to have her wriggling around like a fish on a line. I'd kissed it, I'd sucked it. I realised it was pretty obvious what I needed to do next: I needed to lick it. There and then I decided I would lick her to orgasm, as she had nearly done to me. But, with this difference: I wasn't going to go anywhere near her pussy. That would be cheating.

I thought my chances of success would be enhanced if I brought her other breast into play a bit more. So rather than merely massage her little mound I decided to get to work on her spare nipple. So now I have one nipple between my lips that I am licking at a kind of low intensity, while the other nipple is being gently worked between fingers and thumb as if I was making crumble topping. I hardly need tell you that she is going ballistic. But still a way from coming. I wondered why that should be, then realised that she must have got every lover she'd ever had to work on her breasts and she must have built up quite a bit of resistance. I threw in all the hours of masturbation and saw the picture more clearly.

I was on the point of saying something like 'I'm going to make you come now' but decided against that because it sounded rather immature and also I didn't want to take any shortcuts. Not now that I had come this far. It wasn't rocket science, anyway. It was just a matter of intensifying the sensations she was experiencing. Taking care to pinch her nipple, I worked a bit harder on it with my fingertips, as if I had a deadline to meet in terms of getting the apple crumble in the oven. This got her going for sure, but I still hadn't hit the jackpot.

Then I broke my own recently imposed rule. I don't know why. I can only excuse myself by saying some of her arousal was rubbing off on me.

'I'm going to make you come right now!' I announced.

Just those words made her start flinging out various dirty words of her own at me. She was like a violin string: so tightly wound that if one wasn't careful it might snap completely. Given that one nipple could scarcely cope with what my fingers were doing to it, the other one had no chance against my tongue. I went for the kill, lashing it furiously as if I wanted to erase it.

As you will hear in a minute, I was shortly to bring her to another, more conventional orgasm. But what I can tell you is this: that orgasm was as nothing compared to this first one, achieved without coming within a mile of her pussy. Which, from my point of view was unbelievable, really, given how beautiful that pussy was - and is. But that's the truth. The sort of truth that is stranger than fiction. Because if you wrote this in a book, no one would believe you.

As you must have guessed, my ultimate goal was not simply to make her come but to taste her exquisite pussy. I couldn't get out of my mind how she looked when she first stepped into my bedroom from the bathroom, when I felt her cunt staring at me with even more intensity than her eyes were regarding me. The expression in those eyes was never anything out of the ordinary, I can promise you, while that golden-fringed cunt bored deeply into my being, challenging me to resist its charms, while it made that impossible be casting a spell upon me.

You can't imagine how turned on I was by now. I so badly wanted her tongue in my pussy once again, but I also wanted to eat out her sweet little box. I thought why not a soixante-neuf? This had the effect of calming me down (I'm not sure why) and I put aside that idea for now but as a kind of compromise I approached her sweet little cunt from above. Of course I kept my own body far enough away from her face that she couldn't access my pussy. Such was my plan anyway.

I licked the inside of her thighs and then blew on her clitoris. I wasn't getting the reaction I thought I would be getting and was considering asking her if I was doing anything wrong. Then I remembered that I was meant to be punishing her for fucking my husband and dove into her pussy. Imagine my surprise when I found it was bone dry. Contrast that with my own, which had been dripping since the moment she had walked out of the shower. I did my best but I knew I wasn't doing it for her.

In my attempt to get into the best possible position I had shifted my body so it was on top of hers. It was then that I realised I could fuck her tits with my cunt. All I had to do was slide further down her body. I wasn't a moment too soon either, as I could feel her hands on my ass as she pulled my pussy towards her hungry mouth. So, I darted down until I could feel my pussy lips on top of one her boobs. I knew I had reached my target because of the noises she began to make. Those special noises that could mean only one thing.

Technically I suppose it was she who was fucking me, as her nipple penetrated my pussy lips but it didn't seem that way. After all I was the one who was moving back and forth over her miniature penis. You could also tell from the reaction she was giving, which was getting louder all the time.

I suddenly thought this is what it must be like for a blind person having sex, since I couldn't see what I was doing and was going by feel (and her response) alone. Sometimes I would slide off her, and she would get very agitated and upset until I had her back in place. The funny thing was she never used her hands to get me back on track. And it was just like a track, you know. I felt like she was a tram and I was the rails and it was my job to keep her on the line.

After a while I switched tracks and tried to get her other little tram going. I realised this was never going to happen while her nipple wasn't hard and tall, so I just rubbed her like crazy with my slick pussy until I was able to catch the little tramcar between my rails. How she loved this little game! But I don't think she would ever in a million years have described it as a game: it was all much too serious for her to ever be a game.

Right, I thought, as she began to get really excited the second time round: this time I am going to make her come and I'm going to do it the normal way. Well, at least partly! It was difficult to do without becoming derailed because of the geometry, but I reckoned that if I arched my back I might be able to lick her sweet pussy and bring her off.

After a few failed attempts, and much grumbling from her (and remember I was supposed to be punishing her for having an adulterous relationship with my husband!) I finally got my tongue on her pussy without becoming detached from her nipple. And it was wet - no, it was waterlogged! All I had to do was drink her juices, which I did. They were so delicious that I was reminded of the story of the gods drinking their potion that outdid every drink known to mere humans. But I wasn't able to sup on them for long. The little selfish bitch (for that is how I characterised her at the time) started to orgasm and that was the end of that for me.

Okay, so you're thinking that I could wait out the storm and then take my place at her fountain but it wasn't the same. She had been satisfied - more than satisfied, she felt in a kind of post-course bliss - and she would give no response to all my efforts, as I took up a more traditional position between her legs. Even bringing her breasts into play made no difference.

As it turned out, she had plans of her own (list-coital bliss or no post-coital bliss) and those plans involved my asshole. First-time lesbian, indeed! She turned me upside down (just when I was ready for a rest, maybe a cop of tea together in the kitchen) and attacked my most private place as if it was common land! She smacked me on my buttocks too, which I didn't care for much. Well, not at first anyway, but soon - shame on me! - I was telling her not to stop and (oh my god! I wish I didn't remember this so clearly) to fuck my asshole with her tongue.

I was very close to coming and was giving her a mouthful urging her to finish me off. The bloody tease! She had the solution at her fingertips the whole time but wanted to make me beg, wanted to humiliate me again. I was saying things I'd never said to anyone, never even dreamt of saying, or even let pass through my mind. I shudder now as I repeat the story.

Anyway, finally, the bitch sticks her finger in my pussy, which swallows it up. She could have hurt me, she shoved it in so violently. I began to ask her to be gentler with me, but she reached up and shut me up. Imagine that! In my own house after she had fucked my husband!

'I know what you really want,' she said, with a horrible, superior tone of voice, like I was her slave or something.

She thrust a second finger inside my pussy, then a third, then a fourth. I was so wet I hardly felt them once they were inside me. I only felt the thrusting feeling as she powered them inside me.

'Just one more to go. Do you want it?' she taunted me, before sticking her tongue back in my ass.

By this point I was moving my hips back and forth so I could get the feeling of her fucking me. What the hell differences would one more finger make, I thought. The only difference that came to mind was that it would make me feel even more turned on and would help me to a great big fucking orgasm.

'Put the fucking finger in and fuck my brains out!' I told her.

My wish was her command! This time I felt the five fingers, the whole hand, good and proper. Of course, this made me feel a lot more aroused, which basically meant I had very little time to enjoy the feeling of this massive cock-like structure inside me. Even then, I made the most of my short time, like a prisoner on death row enjoying his favourite meal for the last time.

Then, the explosions started to detonate all around me. For that is how it felt, even if it was all happening inside me. I kept riding her fist for as long as I could, even when every fibre in my body was telling me to collapse onto the bed and take my rest. Finally, I could hold out no longer and found myself staring up at the ceiling with Aidra kneeling beside me stroking my hair.

'You have such beautiful hair!' she told me, as one for whom butter wouldn't melt in their mouth.

'Thank you,' is all I could manage in response.

Within seconds, I was asleep.

When I awoke, I knew that Aidra must have gone. But I was wrong. She was sitting (still naked) in a chair she'd brought over nearer to the bed, presumably so she could watch me. I must have slept for a couple of hours. I told her to get in the bed with me and we cuddled for a while before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Before we slept, though, she turned to me and apologised for having sex with my husband. I didn't know what to say. Without that, I wouldn't be there with her now. So I said nothing and just kissed her on her forehead, like a child. She smiled at me, closed her eyes and was soon away with the fairies.

12