All Comments on 'Eleanor Pt. 05'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Too rational for his own good — arguably the hallmark of this wonderfully raunchy piece especially the downstairs, heterosexual play. Love all the characters you create around Eleanor; that and how you manage to blend witty lines/observations within erotic moments while sustaining the tumescence (real or imagined on the part of the players) you created. You’re writing so clever, while dissecting/revealing characters — so much fun to watch, even immerse oneself in the scenes you create. Getting a bit too old for this sort of thing — no way ;)

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Can’t help but refine last line of my earlier comment: Maybe Eleanor has had enough of the debauchery that played out tonight/maybe not, but surely not because of age and just as long as Eleanor continues to explore her sexuality/feelings — I love this character study, a hallmark of all the creative pieces you’ve shared here.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam9 months ago

A change of pace, not to mention sexuality, but very good as usual, with the humour ratcheted up, as always seems to happen when men are involved. The savvy women pandering to the men’s needs, their insecurities, and of course their ‘sense of Byronic romanticism!’

suffolkpunchsuffolkpunch9 months ago

This made me laugh and sweat in equal measure. Great stuff, Alice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous