All Comments on 'Eleanor Rigby'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 2)
skipperrskipperrabout 16 years ago
Great

Great story! Great ending! No sequel necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I bet

I bet that he takes her back even thou she done a thing she swore she wouldn't, if he does it shows he a fool.The author who i like can't help himself either as in his other stories he mostly alwaysfinds a way to get them back together.

skipperrskipperralmost 15 years ago
Great story, perfect ending!

Really enjoyed this story, like most of HDK's work. Ending was perfect. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

Still one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Huge flaw

I was interested but then from the time Ted returned from the hospital to the "sign the divorce papers" I realized the author was against proofreading!

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamalmost 14 years ago
Really enjyed this

If only the cheating scene had of been described somehow?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

I really enjoyed this story, as well as the follow up.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Ellie's thoughts?

It would be interesting to get Ellie's thoughts as she fell into the relationship/affair/cheating with Wilkins. How did she justify it in her own mind while it was happening? When did she think that it was "ok"? Was she so caught up that she was just overwhelmed? Did her husband's insecurities about his worthiness for her cause her to cheat? Afterwards, was she regretful because she had been caught or because of what she had done. I read this story and it's follow up a long time ago and I really enjoyed them. The second installment explained a little about why Ellie did what she did to nearly destroy her marriage. But getting Ellie's perspective while she was going through the "stages of cheating" process would be interesting. In the story, Ted did kind of have the "Bill M." syndrome (meant as a complement to both HDK and DQS1) where he had doubted whether he was really worthy of his wife. Maybe that did help drive Ellie to cheat? I usually don't buy that kind of thinking because it is a convenient cop out to blame the husband for what the wife did. On the other hand, I would be interested to see how HDK would handle a full blown discussion of that scenario in a story.

You are still the best HDK! I didn't agree with your comment on 6A of WWWM but your take on other folks's stories is always interesting. Hope to see another post of your own soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Ultimate Cuckold

takes her back in the next chapter - place chin in chinrest and slurp the creampie

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Suffering fools -

And we must -

To decide now for someone else and their life is foolish - I suspect HDK will find the way make them work it out - with help - and unless you were a virgin and your wife was and you have never had a lapse in judgment - then take a pill guys.

Most of us are human and get stupid -

Your writing is, as always well done. clear and the images are great - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lapse in judgment

The mentally deficient and/or morally bankrupt see her betrayal as a lapse in judgment: the average, honest, honorable person recognizes her eager infidelity in spite of husband's plea not to as the ultimate disrespect.

I cannot say for sure if cuckolds abound; however, on these forums they most certainly do and they are a vocal group. Taking her back after this planned betrayal is self-cuckolding of the highest order. I join the dissenters in saying reconciliation is inappropriate save for the biggest cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Suffering cucks -

And we must -

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I was intending to rate it 5*****.

However, I rated it 3*** because of the following ending:

"That is good to hear, Ellie," I replied as I reached into my briefcase. "I have come to realize that you are not too good for me. In fact, it is quite the opposite. Just sign these divorce papers for me and I won't ask you for another thing."

She was a good wife and single mistake does not justify a divorce. Especially, in that case because women are genetically pre-disposed to find a find a good dependable mate and when ovoluting have sneaky sex with a superior male to have the best genes for their egg. Women owe the best to their children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWornock...

...to say this as justification for a woman's cheating on a good man with whom she already has a family:

"...women are genetically pre-disposed to find a find a good dependable mate and when ovoluting have sneaky sex with a superior male to have the best genes for their egg. Women owe the best to their children."

you must be a cheating cunt of the highest order!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

1. To save life the best thing for me. Ted did the best to save his daughters' mother.

2. He started a divorce, because he wants the best for himself. If as a enterpreter could earn enough money he could start a newer family with a newer wife.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
First paragraph did it in for me.

Another geek and the cheerleader story. Too much fantasy to be credible and believable. Spoils the piece for me. There must be another way to talk about male insecurities than this unlikely pairing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

she returned a donut because it had a hole in the middle

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Tough

Our hero Ted really had a tough life. He knew from the beginning it would be a struggle to hold on to his "out of his league" wife and fully expected her to stray. Circumstances aside, he came to his senses and realized that he was a catch and deserved better than a cheating wife. Excellent. No wimp here. One more chapter to read. We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful setup for what looks to be a great ending. Wonderfully written and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't read Part 2!! HDK simply PUSSES OUT!

I can't even IMAGINE taking her back, as he does in part 2!! Can't Iimagine it!! I could even forgive her. But take her back? Not in a million life times!

No p*ssy, no matter HOW good is worth your SELF RESPECT!!

I simply will not read any more of your stories!!!

Why? Because I do not like to be Charlie Brown when you are Lucy with the stupid football! How does he look into a mirror after accepting her "mistake"?

He is a first rate jackass. No p*ssy is that good. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 1 was good but HDK shows what a wimp faggot he is in part 2

Part 2 ruins this story. Typical HDK faggot wimp husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
THIS WIMP

does not deserve a good, decent, loving, thinking only of him, woman.

he should dig a hole and crawl in and pull the dirt on top of his worthless self.

THIS HAS TO BE BASED ON A TRUE EXPERIENCE, no one should dream up this crap.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Second time around

This is still one of the most captivating stories on this site. Her betrayal is magnified by how adamant she was in denying this guy was a threat. And how do you cheat on a guy you supposedly think the world of? And to do it knowing that hubby fears it will happen. That is cold. Either she was feeding him a line of shit, or she is a closet slut who has probably cheated before.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Well Written Story

Interesting. She was warned. She cheated. Now divorce papers in hand. Haven't read the "Aftermath" yet. Not sure I want to. I would just stay with the divorce and leave it there.

As always. At least it was well written and flowed very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree with the faggot

WIMP statement

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WARNING to "those" who haven't read the follow up "Aftermath" ...

you are reading a story from a RAAC (reconciliation at all cost) author. Fact: the husband will take the cheating whore back because that is Harddaysknight's M.O. :

- 1st the slut wife cheats on her loving, faithful, clueless husband

- 2nd she gets caught and uses lines like "He isn't good enough to carry your shoes" to sway the cuckhold husband & to curry favor from the reader for the cheating skank

- 3rd despite the fact that she broke her vows, lied to her spouse, committed adultery, spread her legs like a cheap whore, cannot be trusted, and humiliated her husband ...

He will take her back!!! Why ... Because that is the wimp, cuck, man hating writers way! Always blame the victim (husband) ... Always excuse the despicable actions of the cheating wife ... Always!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Summed up in "1" sentence .... "I haven't seen him since that day"

What is summed up in one sentence you ask??? Why the cuck/manhating/wimp writers "All Out" attempt to minimize, deflect & excuse the WHORE wife's deceit while portraying ANOTHER male as spineless, weak & without an ounce of self respect.

I'll bet CUCK Ted feels so much better that she only spread her SLUT hole that ONE day for Wilkins despite the fact that:

- He warned her not to do it!

- The WHORE fucked him in an office with Ted's friends outside!

- The Slut intentionally chose to violate her marriage vows!

RAAC SURELY ARE CELEBRATING!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
"Ultimately, we are each responsible for our actions."

And yet, even though Ted can see it coming from a mile away; and Ellie asked him what to do, that she would quit the fundraiser if he wanted her to; he did nothing to protect his marriage! They had an incredible life together, but he was to chickenshit to take steps to defend it. He could have prevented them from being thrown together, but instead just threw her to the wolves. The only sure fire way to beat temptation is to avoid it like the plague! He should have manned up and zealously defended Ellie from a potential predator by removing her from a situation dangerous to their marriage. By doing nothing he was courting disaster; and he knew it!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Dear SplitAces

The husband should not need to "defend" the marriage. She made her choice. Too bad it will cost him financially to make her live with her choice. I hope her daughters hate her for a long time.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Just A Quick Warning!

Great story and to all readers with balls stop now. Do not read part 2. I accidentally read part 2 just a while ago, then realizing I had read it years before, I knew I needed to review part 1 for content.

Apparently stricken by the "vapors" or alien mind control, HDK ruins a perfectly good story (part 1) with a disgusting RAAC part 2 follow up. I suspect HDK was in some kind of accident, or relationship, that caused him to lose his balls, at least temporarily. Hanging with the "wrong" crowd, losing a bet, shenanigans and blackmail, or even "creative expression" are also plausible explanations, for walking on the "dark" side. But for whatever reason he seems to be doing much better now. So be aware that part 2 will cause severe nausea.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
He finally realized his worth

Good story. Well written. Hope the sequel doesn't muck it up.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Stupid woman

How thick can you get? She knew Ted was jealous of her spending time with Dan, yet she still goes ahead & cheats even after her passionate speech about how much he means to her. Stupid is as stupid does ! ! !

However, Ted did have an opportunity to perhaps hinder, forestall or maybe even stop Ellie from cheating during that conversation about her working with Ted. Pity he didn't act on it; that's not to say though that the 2 cheaters may have got together at some later date. He will be better off without her in the end.

A well written story, good work. 4 ****

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Couple Of Issues

First, as kcdee79 said, she KNEW he was uncomfortable about her working with Dan, and REPEATEDLY reassured him that he had nothing to worry about, even to the point of volunteering to step down, then goes ahead and cheats anyway?

Second, why didn't she feel the need to tell Ted that Dan was back in town? Was she afraid it might get his antennae up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he'll die a lonely man

Instead of at least thinking about trying to save his marriage, he burns her. I guess that makes the self-righteous crowd happy. But in real life he lives a long lonely insecure and bitter life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not lonely, happy!

In response to the stupid comment before this one, Ellie said it best: every women would die to have a chance to become his wife. He will not die alone and unhappy. He will find a loving woman who understands love and trust. A very good consequence story.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Funny thing

It is funny how you can think someone is better than you in some way, until you and they are tested. In the end, it is the basics that count not the superficial stuff. Love, Honor, Loyalty, Respect - those are the qualities that a relationship are built on. Unfortunately there are many that are blessed with beauty and they come to depend on that asset alone and never build the character needed to last through the tough times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Abrupt

Your conclusion was too abrupt for me. I would like to have seen more of the consequences. What happened to them in the next few weeks? How did his daughters react? How did the in-laws respond? Who moved out? Did he find someone else? What happened to Dan? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Morose

Not erotic. "Woe is me, I'm a sad sack of shit and women are sluts."

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Five Stars!

She's so full of shit!

She KNEW how he felt, pooh-poohed his concerns, then cheated on him anyway.

If he hadn't had to save her life you KNOW she would have raped him in the divorce.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still loved it. Five stars. She even had me convinced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dump the cheat

He's right to dump her.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
his lack of self esteem

probably didnt help matters

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
good work

Really enjoyed this read. Proper little drama. Can't wait to read the next bit

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Yeah

My kind of guy. She got what she deserved. Until the end I was not going to give you a five star rating. Bust with the word "papers" the five stars was really to touch my little cursor upon.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm torn. I know it would be hard with his daughters there, but part of me would have liked him to let her get swept away!

First, despite his more or less direct question, she doesn't tell him her old lover is back in town. This makes me wonder if she was at least THINKING of maybe hooking up with him and didn't want her husband to be too wary.

Second,she KNEW he was concerned about her working so closely with Dan, repeatedly reassured him that he had nothing to worry about, then goes ahead and fucks the guy anyway?!

I would definitely like to a follow-up where she leaves him the house and the kids and her family barely accept her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
My Bad!

I didn't realize that there WAS a sequel!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
Very cool story

But then, what would you expect from a living legend? Just another chapter in the greatest library of any author on this, or any other, site. Props to my guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stsrs.

God I really hate the bitch in this story!

What a callous cunt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Didn't You Finish The Story?

There is obviously more to this story, so why didn't you finish it?

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
No

People think this is a great story and u r a great story teller. Not so.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Too Early

This story needed a lot more substance, you started out great but then it seems you were in a hurry to finish it.

Anti climatic to say the least😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another happy ending

BUT, I see there is a second part.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This story should have ended here

The continuation should have examined why the pathetic bitch threw her marriage and family away to be a whore but not RAAC bullshit it turned into.

She was a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE MORE TIME .... Once again HDK is the KING of ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

khkrkhkrabout 7 years ago
Go fuck yourself HDK

The story is such a contradiction in itself. His wife really loved him and you said that she was worried if he'll ever leave her. Then with no warning she becomes a slut. YOU DEMENTED FUCK. The story would had been a lot better if it had similar ending to "If I Fell".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My guess is an RAAC ending coming up

Which is totally ridiculous. Ted laid it out correctly at the end: deliberately went into Dan's arms. This was no mistake. Even after reassuring Ted it wouldn't happen she did it anyway. That would be deliberate deception. And how long did it go on? No way to trust her when she says one time. She broke her vows so there is no reason she wouldn't lie.

I had hopes this was a real loving wife story in which she does not cheat and instead proves her love for her husband and family. But I was wrong. Not only did she betray Ted, but she betrayed her kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3* Not realistic

A construction worker would have immediately beaten Danny into a coma and slapped the slut wife. Hdk, you are a sweet guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is one of the most uncomfortable stories of your's that I have read

I know reading your stories, that there is a high probability that the wife will cheat. I was hoping this would be one of those times when she didn't. I'm not sure what the difference was here, but something about the way this relationship was portrayed had me hoping that this one was going to end without the wife giving in to temptation. That said, this story did give me a kick in the gut. That's not always a bad thing.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Ignore part 2

Major raac. Only read if you want to see Ted forced by his wife and priest not to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Morbrand,

Thanks for the headsup on part 2. Saved me some time and aggravation.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
Useless Goop

The whole determines the value of the each of the parts and part two destroys this totally. It might as well not have been written. 2*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thought

"Ted! I was wrong! I know that now." - She knows that NOW? She didn't know it when he expressed his concerns, dismissed them, then cheated on him with the very man he was concerned about?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Bravo! Exactly how he should treat Ellie. And let everybody fucking know why.

Oh, and Dan? Six months or so down the road he suffers a serious mugging. You don’t chase after married women. You try like hell to not let married women chase and catch you (unless it’s Halle Berry). There might be consequences (nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Say no more, say no more.)

And who remembers Carter’s Liver Pills? I do, just barely, and I’m well over the half-century mark. The first person protagonist is about 40-45 max?

I give this 4-stars. A terrific read, but left me too curious of what happens next to Ellie. Ted’s a hero. Everyone knows how hard he tried to save Ellie. Then within days have divorce papers served? Do people take sides evenly? Or does everyone side with Ted, and gang up on Ellie and Dan?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Oops commented too soon.

There is a part II. Mea culpa.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
I know what happens

Unfortunately, I know about part 2 and you ruined it! Kick her out and let him get on with his life! She knows that now! When did she forget, when he told her of his fears? And what about the no good bitch of a “friend” who covered for her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Please tell me why you write your protagonists as such wimps!!!!!! He catches his wife fucking "old Dan" and just walks out????? REALLY??? He may of felt himself inadequate because of who and what she was, but just walk away in a huff....like a little pussy???? Why can't you build a/the story around him catching them then fucking up "old Dan" so badly he's in the hospital for a month or so and never able to use his cock again???? Why can't you do that????

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not perfect, but not bad either. She gave in too easily to Dan, I hope he can find his way to leave her.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
He's too good for her

A sad sad tale. I really dislike stories like this. It doesn't mean it isn't a good story, but I tend to get my emotions into these stories and they kind of depress me. I guess that is a compliment to the author that he is able to evoke those kinds of emotions. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Yes, a decisive man who won't stand for bullshit,no messing about.Would have liked to know what happened next,eg who got control of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Typical woman. Will be a lying, cheating slut if they think they can get away with.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Could have gone either way. 5*****

He bared his soul, admitted his insecurity, and she played right into it. Maybe the marriage could be saved and maybe not, but I can't blame him for ending it. Good story. Stupid wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story should have ended here

The aftermath is just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

She knew his fears and perpetuated them. He really should leave her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Response

He unashamedly voiced his concerns and in spite of baring his soul, the bitch slut got herself fucked by the asswipe ex boyfriend. But why he thought she was too good for him is ridiculous! Good ending; he finally realized HE was too good for her! She could now get together with her cowardly boyfriend.5*s. Would be interesting to read about his daughters' reactions once they learnt of their mother's antics with Wilkins!

TnexTnexalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

I hope you add a second chapter to this. Or at least someone does.

TnexTnexalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story! For some reason I’d like to see the sequel realistic that leans towards Ellie’s life becoming miserable.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I love the ending - she's not good enough for him. Yep!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another RAAC shit in hand. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved the ending of this Story .. Now She will have to live by herself knowing She picked a loser ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No matter how you look at it....

Cheating hurts the most...but is a shitty ending...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need her side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story doesn't really make sense and neither does part 2 because eleanor's betrayal doesn't even remotely match the miniscule character development provided. Cheating never just happens. There are just too many questions left unanswered and while I do believe in reconciliation there needs to be reasons for it. A wise old priest only creates more questions for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No one needs "her side of the story"

It was consensual. That's enough. At least here we don't have yet another writer creating a weak, needy, unprincipled, faggoty husband character.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good start

I.hope someone breaks one of Dan's arms, or both, in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Why do women when caught cheating, then say they love ONLY the husband and with all their heart? Doesn't stop them from accommodating a strange cock in their cunts!! Good story and the right response. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring the BOOM!

One of the few serious stories from HDK. Wife cheats, sees the light and that light is the husbands wrath coming down the tracks for her. Done and done. Well played.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
A true slut

She was determined to cockold her husband even when he practically begged and cried in order to prevent it. And it's no the fist time mybe it was probably the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why in hell do men in these stories marry women who they believe are better than they?!!!

Don't. And then get counseling.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have let her drown. She chose the other man, let the consequences fall.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just saying she is sorry and it didn't mean anything to her is good enough explanation for the wife. Hoping to see the entire family gang up on the husband to ensure that he not only forgive his wife but also take her back in the next part.

dwhit48988dwhit48988almost 3 years ago

This ending is prefect. The "Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath" ruined the whole narrative.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

As she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"if it bothers you, I will drop out" - She doesn't need to drop out, just not co-chair so she won't be working so closely with Dan.

\

She KNOWS Ted's concerned; she's ridiculed his concerns; it should be in the front of her brain that as soon as it begins to even SEEM like something might happen, that she would walk away.

\

"Ted! I was wrong! I know that now." - I think I may have said this before, but she didn't know that when he expressed his concerns, and she blew them off?

\

Some say he should have told her to drop out, but you know she would have resented that, would probably still have found a way to cheat.

/

Ellie ISN'T your typical LW brainless slut. She truly, deeply, loves her husband, knows and understands his concerns, but thinks that he's mistaken. At some point things start happening, "innocent" flirtations, touches that linger too long. She should think, "My God, Ted was right!" Turn around and go home. Of course it would kill the story, but at least it would be different!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He's a better man than she deserves.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Sometimes I feel sorry these stories are not illustrated though that would take a lot of imagination out from it. All those "super beautiful" women could turn out just nothing. But in this case we would really need to see how "Ted" and "Dan" look like, side by side. In fact, just as men are drawn to good looking women, the women are drawn to good looking men. If you are physically lousy then no amount of "goodness" will replace that. If you have married a woman that looks too good for you sooner or later you will pay for that with your heart. There is nothing you can do about that, unless you dream up a fantasy of saving your wife's life like in this story.

Sort of romantic but still a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jobban kellett volna kiterjeszteni a végkifejletet ,mert így elveszett a végső kihatás a szeretőre,feleségre ,a gyerekekre és az összes ismerősökre, munkatársaikra ! Még egy másik részt is lehett volna készíteni,megérdemeltünk volna egy jobb befejezést és lezárást!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fuckin hate all the stories where the woman disregards the husbands warnings thinking 1- hes full of shit, 2- jealous or 3- stupid while knowing they are in full control of their own emotions and all mens actions. Then they are all surprised when their emotions arent rational or smart and the men seem stronger, more forceful, or brutal than they expected and they end up w/ the wrong dick in their cunts. THEN, they expect deserve and want forgiveness despite being warned by their husband of the perfidious interlopers intentions. Not in my book, its not a mistake, its arrogance and treating a grown mans instincts as infantile and i wont forgive or forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far... Unlike some other LW tales I've read, the comments are some of the best I've read of LW/Lit readers. LP

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I am really getting tired of the worn out "I tell you that I love only you!" phrase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES