All Comments on 'Eleanor Rigby'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

4 Stars on a good story from GW . If it had been my ex i would have waved at her as she went downstream . Yes my ex and i had a daughter together . But after the way My ex wife and ex daughter backstabbed me in court . Ouch my wife just elbowed me. Yes i am a fairly strong swimmer but I would do nothing to help her and my ex daughter .

NitpicNitpic2 months ago
For

For one awful moment after he saved her,I thought he was going to forgive her.Would have liked to see what happened afterwards,especially with her parents.Also would have liked him to kick the shit out of Wilkins and let it known how he had left Ellie to die.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I read it again and I still enjoy it. Was she lying when she offered to not work with the old boyfriend? We don't know. She was warned, knew the danger, and still did it. Hard to come back from that. No big surprises, but well told.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He seems more like her servant than a husband

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know it is fiction BUT I love it Another stupid stupid woman that thinks she can be a slut and hubby will forgive her Great story (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story 👏 enjoyed it thoroughly. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story, one of my favorites, 5 stars ofc. But the sequel ruined it for me. Can we get an alternate sequel as an alternate ending? Please?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on one of my favorite stories .

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy8 months ago

Dammit dammit dammit. The story had drama and buildup, and I was really hoping she would be decent and not stray to temptation. But instead just became another easy slut fallen to the prey of a magical penis.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Written by a woman, trying to encourage other female dogs to run around loose out there and assume that the husband's going to cave in and be a wimp. As a writer, that makes you less than worthless. If you can't stand for the right thing, then you're encouraging and enabling the wrong and the evil. Just stupid and pathetic. Hope Karma comes around on you.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
A story

About another wimpy husband he should have beat the bastard senseless than left.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

If this story ended here, it would have been great. The second chapter makes her husband into a wimp and a cuck. 5 stars for this part, zero for the Aftermath chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, still can’t figure out why Ted, didn’t kick Wilkins ass while he was doing the nasty to his wife? So, will need to read part 2…. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BabalooieBabalooie12 months ago

Sorry for the typos. Ye5o should be, "hero." Heating should be, "cheating."

BabalooieBabalooie12 months ago

Good story. Our ye5o saved his heating wife, but did the right thing in the end. Five stars.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

I can’t believe how many of these stories, where a husband finds a guy balls deep in his wife slinks away. ANY man thst isn’t a total whimp would jump the guy before he got their cock out of his wife. Who are these authors characterizing men this way.

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

Too short. Dan should have been disgraced in the media.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 Stars on this one . I wonder if I would have saved my wife under those conditions . Sure she was a cheating wife but her daughters loved her for the daughters I would do anything . I would have given this Story 5 stars if Dan had drowned in the river . But he got away clean after nailing his married high school sweetheart . I guess that makes him a good Lawyer

boneham21boneham21almost 2 years ago

The only thing better would be the dead scumy lawyer.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what type of evil person is Ellie? Ted shared his concerns about her old lover, Wilkins, and she overwhelmingly assured Ted, her husband for 17 years and the father of their children, that she only wanted him, would never cheat on him. She did so very convincingly, then stabbed Ted right in the heart. He shared his fears with her and he was right on the money. Ellie was truly an uncaring and terrible person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending of this story, It nearly seems like the author got fed up with the story and had Ted forgive his wife.

She knew how much the affair would hurt Ted, they had a discussion about it before she started organizing for the Casino Night and his fears and how it would affect Ted.

She didn't really give Ted a thought, she thought she wouldn't get caught.

They never discussed the affair in detail, from Ted's point of view, he knew nothing of the details.

In chapter one the story says Ted noticed she seemed to have more meetings than normal, she seemed to be busier this year and their sex life had all but stopped.

Ted would have to bee thinking the affair had been going for some weeks and he had no idea how often they had sex, he only knows about the time he caught them.

With the way he worried he wasn't good enough for her and that she might move on, you would expect him to have fears of "is this the only time"

I think any husband would want those questions answered, probably counselling before reconciliation could take place, not just because she was going to admit what she had done in front of a crowd.

Story was good, it was just the ending.

It just seemed the author decided "Ok, I have had enough of this, I will have Ted forgive her"

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

3 stars, the definition of average.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

At least an epilogue to complete the story, you have a ? Bad habit of leaving the ending up in the air. You are frustrating as your stories are well constructed, not rarely completed.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Does everyone always give in to temptation with past lovers and friends? He voiced his concerns and she should have quit. Kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is supposed to happen when one in a partnership can't voice his concerns and insecurities? It burdens the other one because he or she is made responsible for anything related to those. I wouldn't want to live like that. However, I wouldn't take the cheating path either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of My favorite Stories here . 5 Stars on this one for sure to one of my favorite writers here . Keep up the Great work

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I am really getting tired of the worn out "I tell you that I love only you!" phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far... Unlike some other LW tales I've read, the comments are some of the best I've read of LW/Lit readers. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fuckin hate all the stories where the woman disregards the husbands warnings thinking 1- hes full of shit, 2- jealous or 3- stupid while knowing they are in full control of their own emotions and all mens actions. Then they are all surprised when their emotions arent rational or smart and the men seem stronger, more forceful, or brutal than they expected and they end up w/ the wrong dick in their cunts. THEN, they expect deserve and want forgiveness despite being warned by their husband of the perfidious interlopers intentions. Not in my book, its not a mistake, its arrogance and treating a grown mans instincts as infantile and i wont forgive or forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jobban kellett volna kiterjeszteni a végkifejletet ,mert így elveszett a végső kihatás a szeretőre,feleségre ,a gyerekekre és az összes ismerősökre, munkatársaikra ! Még egy másik részt is lehett volna készíteni,megérdemeltünk volna egy jobb befejezést és lezárást!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Sometimes I feel sorry these stories are not illustrated though that would take a lot of imagination out from it. All those "super beautiful" women could turn out just nothing. But in this case we would really need to see how "Ted" and "Dan" look like, side by side. In fact, just as men are drawn to good looking women, the women are drawn to good looking men. If you are physically lousy then no amount of "goodness" will replace that. If you have married a woman that looks too good for you sooner or later you will pay for that with your heart. There is nothing you can do about that, unless you dream up a fantasy of saving your wife's life like in this story.

Sort of romantic but still a fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He's a better man than she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"if it bothers you, I will drop out" - She doesn't need to drop out, just not co-chair so she won't be working so closely with Dan.

\

She KNOWS Ted's concerned; she's ridiculed his concerns; it should be in the front of her brain that as soon as it begins to even SEEM like something might happen, that she would walk away.

\

"Ted! I was wrong! I know that now." - I think I may have said this before, but she didn't know that when he expressed his concerns, and she blew them off?

\

Some say he should have told her to drop out, but you know she would have resented that, would probably still have found a way to cheat.

/

Ellie ISN'T your typical LW brainless slut. She truly, deeply, loves her husband, knows and understands his concerns, but thinks that he's mistaken. At some point things start happening, "innocent" flirtations, touches that linger too long. She should think, "My God, Ted was right!" Turn around and go home. Of course it would kill the story, but at least it would be different!

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

As she deserved.

dwhit48988dwhit48988almost 3 years ago

This ending is prefect. The "Eleanor Rigby: The Aftermath" ruined the whole narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just saying she is sorry and it didn't mean anything to her is good enough explanation for the wife. Hoping to see the entire family gang up on the husband to ensure that he not only forgive his wife but also take her back in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have let her drown. She chose the other man, let the consequences fall.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why in hell do men in these stories marry women who they believe are better than they?!!!

Don't. And then get counseling.

jtwheels

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
A true slut

She was determined to cockold her husband even when he practically begged and cried in order to prevent it. And it's no the fist time mybe it was probably the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bring the BOOM!

One of the few serious stories from HDK. Wife cheats, sees the light and that light is the husbands wrath coming down the tracks for her. Done and done. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Why do women when caught cheating, then say they love ONLY the husband and with all their heart? Doesn't stop them from accommodating a strange cock in their cunts!! Good story and the right response. 5*s.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good start

I.hope someone breaks one of Dan's arms, or both, in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No one needs "her side of the story"

It was consensual. That's enough. At least here we don't have yet another writer creating a weak, needy, unprincipled, faggoty husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story doesn't really make sense and neither does part 2 because eleanor's betrayal doesn't even remotely match the miniscule character development provided. Cheating never just happens. There are just too many questions left unanswered and while I do believe in reconciliation there needs to be reasons for it. A wise old priest only creates more questions for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need her side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No matter how you look at it....

Cheating hurts the most...but is a shitty ending...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved the ending of this Story .. Now She will have to live by herself knowing She picked a loser ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another RAAC shit in hand. 1*

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I love the ending - she's not good enough for him. Yep!

TnexTnexalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story! For some reason I’d like to see the sequel realistic that leans towards Ellie’s life becoming miserable.

TnexTnexalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

I hope you add a second chapter to this. Or at least someone does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Response

He unashamedly voiced his concerns and in spite of baring his soul, the bitch slut got herself fucked by the asswipe ex boyfriend. But why he thought she was too good for him is ridiculous! Good ending; he finally realized HE was too good for her! She could now get together with her cowardly boyfriend.5*s. Would be interesting to read about his daughters' reactions once they learnt of their mother's antics with Wilkins!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

She knew his fears and perpetuated them. He really should leave her behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story should have ended here

The aftermath is just stupid

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Could have gone either way. 5*****

He bared his soul, admitted his insecurity, and she played right into it. Maybe the marriage could be saved and maybe not, but I can't blame him for ending it. Good story. Stupid wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Typical woman. Will be a lying, cheating slut if they think they can get away with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Yes, a decisive man who won't stand for bullshit,no messing about.Would have liked to know what happened next,eg who got control of the girls.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
He's too good for her

A sad sad tale. I really dislike stories like this. It doesn't mean it isn't a good story, but I tend to get my emotions into these stories and they kind of depress me. I guess that is a compliment to the author that he is able to evoke those kinds of emotions. A 5 Star Rating.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

Not perfect, but not bad either. She gave in too easily to Dan, I hope he can find his way to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Please tell me why you write your protagonists as such wimps!!!!!! He catches his wife fucking "old Dan" and just walks out????? REALLY??? He may of felt himself inadequate because of who and what she was, but just walk away in a huff....like a little pussy???? Why can't you build a/the story around him catching them then fucking up "old Dan" so badly he's in the hospital for a month or so and never able to use his cock again???? Why can't you do that????

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
I know what happens

Unfortunately, I know about part 2 and you ruined it! Kick her out and let him get on with his life! She knows that now! When did she forget, when he told her of his fears? And what about the no good bitch of a “friend” who covered for her?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Oops commented too soon.

There is a part II. Mea culpa.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Bravo! Exactly how he should treat Ellie. And let everybody fucking know why.

Oh, and Dan? Six months or so down the road he suffers a serious mugging. You don’t chase after married women. You try like hell to not let married women chase and catch you (unless it’s Halle Berry). There might be consequences (nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Say no more, say no more.)

And who remembers Carter’s Liver Pills? I do, just barely, and I’m well over the half-century mark. The first person protagonist is about 40-45 max?

I give this 4-stars. A terrific read, but left me too curious of what happens next to Ellie. Ted’s a hero. Everyone knows how hard he tried to save Ellie. Then within days have divorce papers served? Do people take sides evenly? Or does everyone side with Ted, and gang up on Ellie and Dan?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thought

"Ted! I was wrong! I know that now." - She knows that NOW? She didn't know it when he expressed his concerns, dismissed them, then cheated on him with the very man he was concerned about?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
Useless Goop

The whole determines the value of the each of the parts and part two destroys this totally. It might as well not have been written. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Morbrand,

Thanks for the headsup on part 2. Saved me some time and aggravation.

mordbrandmordbrandover 6 years ago
Ignore part 2

Major raac. Only read if you want to see Ted forced by his wife and priest not to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is one of the most uncomfortable stories of your's that I have read

I know reading your stories, that there is a high probability that the wife will cheat. I was hoping this would be one of those times when she didn't. I'm not sure what the difference was here, but something about the way this relationship was portrayed had me hoping that this one was going to end without the wife giving in to temptation. That said, this story did give me a kick in the gut. That's not always a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3* Not realistic

A construction worker would have immediately beaten Danny into a coma and slapped the slut wife. Hdk, you are a sweet guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My guess is an RAAC ending coming up

Which is totally ridiculous. Ted laid it out correctly at the end: deliberately went into Dan's arms. This was no mistake. Even after reassuring Ted it wouldn't happen she did it anyway. That would be deliberate deception. And how long did it go on? No way to trust her when she says one time. She broke her vows so there is no reason she wouldn't lie.

I had hopes this was a real loving wife story in which she does not cheat and instead proves her love for her husband and family. But I was wrong. Not only did she betray Ted, but she betrayed her kids too.

khkrkhkrabout 7 years ago
Go fuck yourself HDK

The story is such a contradiction in itself. His wife really loved him and you said that she was worried if he'll ever leave her. Then with no warning she becomes a slut. YOU DEMENTED FUCK. The story would had been a lot better if it had similar ending to "If I Fell".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE MORE TIME .... Once again HDK is the KING of ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This story should have ended here

The continuation should have examined why the pathetic bitch threw her marriage and family away to be a whore but not RAAC bullshit it turned into.

She was a worthless cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another happy ending

BUT, I see there is a second part.

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Too Early

This story needed a lot more substance, you started out great but then it seems you were in a hurry to finish it.

Anti climatic to say the least😳

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
No

People think this is a great story and u r a great story teller. Not so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why Didn't You Finish The Story?

There is obviously more to this story, so why didn't you finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stsrs.

God I really hate the bitch in this story!

What a callous cunt!!!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
Very cool story

But then, what would you expect from a living legend? Just another chapter in the greatest library of any author on this, or any other, site. Props to my guy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
My Bad!

I didn't realize that there WAS a sequel!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I'm torn. I know it would be hard with his daughters there, but part of me would have liked him to let her get swept away!

First, despite his more or less direct question, she doesn't tell him her old lover is back in town. This makes me wonder if she was at least THINKING of maybe hooking up with him and didn't want her husband to be too wary.

Second,she KNEW he was concerned about her working so closely with Dan, repeatedly reassured him that he had nothing to worry about, then goes ahead and fucks the guy anyway?!

I would definitely like to a follow-up where she leaves him the house and the kids and her family barely accept her.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Yeah

My kind of guy. She got what she deserved. Until the end I was not going to give you a five star rating. Bust with the word "papers" the five stars was really to touch my little cursor upon.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
good work

Really enjoyed this read. Proper little drama. Can't wait to read the next bit

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
his lack of self esteem

probably didnt help matters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dump the cheat

He's right to dump her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still loved it. Five stars. She even had me convinced.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Five Stars!

She's so full of shit!

She KNEW how he felt, pooh-poohed his concerns, then cheated on him anyway.

If he hadn't had to save her life you KNOW she would have raped him in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Morose

Not erotic. "Woe is me, I'm a sad sack of shit and women are sluts."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Abrupt

Your conclusion was too abrupt for me. I would like to have seen more of the consequences. What happened to them in the next few weeks? How did his daughters react? How did the in-laws respond? Who moved out? Did he find someone else? What happened to Dan? Etc.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Funny thing

It is funny how you can think someone is better than you in some way, until you and they are tested. In the end, it is the basics that count not the superficial stuff. Love, Honor, Loyalty, Respect - those are the qualities that a relationship are built on. Unfortunately there are many that are blessed with beauty and they come to depend on that asset alone and never build the character needed to last through the tough times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not lonely, happy!

In response to the stupid comment before this one, Ellie said it best: every women would die to have a chance to become his wife. He will not die alone and unhappy. He will find a loving woman who understands love and trust. A very good consequence story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
he'll die a lonely man

Instead of at least thinking about trying to save his marriage, he burns her. I guess that makes the self-righteous crowd happy. But in real life he lives a long lonely insecure and bitter life.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Couple Of Issues

First, as kcdee79 said, she KNEW he was uncomfortable about her working with Dan, and REPEATEDLY reassured him that he had nothing to worry about, even to the point of volunteering to step down, then goes ahead and cheats anyway?

Second, why didn't she feel the need to tell Ted that Dan was back in town? Was she afraid it might get his antennae up?

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Stupid woman

How thick can you get? She knew Ted was jealous of her spending time with Dan, yet she still goes ahead & cheats even after her passionate speech about how much he means to her. Stupid is as stupid does ! ! !

However, Ted did have an opportunity to perhaps hinder, forestall or maybe even stop Ellie from cheating during that conversation about her working with Ted. Pity he didn't act on it; that's not to say though that the 2 cheaters may have got together at some later date. He will be better off without her in the end.

A well written story, good work. 4 ****

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
He finally realized his worth

Good story. Well written. Hope the sequel doesn't muck it up.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Just A Quick Warning!

Great story and to all readers with balls stop now. Do not read part 2. I accidentally read part 2 just a while ago, then realizing I had read it years before, I knew I needed to review part 1 for content.

Apparently stricken by the "vapors" or alien mind control, HDK ruins a perfectly good story (part 1) with a disgusting RAAC part 2 follow up. I suspect HDK was in some kind of accident, or relationship, that caused him to lose his balls, at least temporarily. Hanging with the "wrong" crowd, losing a bet, shenanigans and blackmail, or even "creative expression" are also plausible explanations, for walking on the "dark" side. But for whatever reason he seems to be doing much better now. So be aware that part 2 will cause severe nausea.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Dear SplitAces

The husband should not need to "defend" the marriage. She made her choice. Too bad it will cost him financially to make her live with her choice. I hope her daughters hate her for a long time.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
"Ultimately, we are each responsible for our actions."

And yet, even though Ted can see it coming from a mile away; and Ellie asked him what to do, that she would quit the fundraiser if he wanted her to; he did nothing to protect his marriage! They had an incredible life together, but he was to chickenshit to take steps to defend it. He could have prevented them from being thrown together, but instead just threw her to the wolves. The only sure fire way to beat temptation is to avoid it like the plague! He should have manned up and zealously defended Ellie from a potential predator by removing her from a situation dangerous to their marriage. By doing nothing he was courting disaster; and he knew it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Summed up in "1" sentence .... "I haven't seen him since that day"

What is summed up in one sentence you ask??? Why the cuck/manhating/wimp writers "All Out" attempt to minimize, deflect & excuse the WHORE wife's deceit while portraying ANOTHER male as spineless, weak & without an ounce of self respect.

I'll bet CUCK Ted feels so much better that she only spread her SLUT hole that ONE day for Wilkins despite the fact that:

- He warned her not to do it!

- The WHORE fucked him in an office with Ted's friends outside!

- The Slut intentionally chose to violate her marriage vows!

RAAC SURELY ARE CELEBRATING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES