Elevator Valentine

Story Info
Exhibitionist with fox tail; 6 men, 1 woman, elevator stalls.
1.3k words
4.3
20k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki made her way through the busy lobby drawing much deserved attention in her short, white, tennis skirt and blue-on-blue paisley halter top. It wasn't her gorgeous, shapely legs or the deep cut halter exposing a long run of cleavage, or even the two Valentine Day theme grocery bags that filled her arms that were responsible for all the silent attention. The fox tail hanging below her skirt was surprising and enticing. For some reason, each man she passed felt entitled and obliged to lift her skirt to check how her tail was attached. Each one got a view of her bare ass and lack of tail harness; some gave it a tug. Except for a lewd smile, she ignored her exposure.

She joined a shapely woman, Bri, and six men in suits at the elevators. Bri entered first and went to a corner. The six men crowded in and Vicki turned and backed in. "Eighty-five, please," she whispered. Four of the men flanked her and two stayed behind her, staring at her tail and skirt. The express elevator took off quickly, but stopped suddenly after twenty floors and well before the first true stop at floor sixty.

Lights dimmed; everyone groaned. One of the men asked Vicki if he could help her with her bags. She declined, yet shifted the red-heart imprinted bags apart before hugging them. The hug reshaped and lifted her full breasts. Everyone noticed, as she intended. After all eyes adjusted for the dim lights, one of the men behind her gently lifted her skirt to her waist. She didn't object, so he asked why she seemed to have a fox tail attached to a substantial butt plug. He tugged and shifted the tail causing her breathtaking pleasure as the other man behind her pat her bare cheeks then dropped to his knees for a better look at her distended, wrinkled hole and her damp, bare pussy.

Bri gasped as one of the side men lifted the front of Vicki's tiny skirt. She envied the exposed dark bush and waxed labia. If only she could be so daring. Vicki smiled, delayed, then answered, "We're having a Valentine Day costume party. I'm bringing decorations. My costume is a fox. I have some orange body paint to complete the image. Even my ears are painted." No one noticed her ears.

One of the other side men pulled the single-tie bow holding her halter down. It popped open and he and an opposing friend pushed their ends under her arms then pulled the halter over her head. Bri gasped again at the essentially naked libertine. One of the men pointed out the body paint. Vicki didn't notice the two men lifting her bare tits or pinching her nipples due to distractions from the fingers in her wet pussy and the wonderful oscillating plug pushing in and out of her rear.

Someone pushed her halter into her bag; Bri lifted her skirt enough to slip her fingers into her panties and swelling pussy. Vicki's skirt loosened and fell. When the two men in her Southern holes allowed it to pass, it pooled at her feet. Now naked except for shoes, Vicki closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and enjoyed all the attention paid to her nipples, pussy and rear hole at once. Someone kissed her neck then licked her ear with a warm tongue. When he nipped her lobe, she shuddered in climax and moaned as she let go of her bags.

Inspired by Vicki's orgasm, Bri doubled her penetration speed, pressured her clit and moaned loudly as she came and soaked her panties. Two men watched her cum which added to her delight. The stranger with his fingers in Vicki spread her legs so he could get his tongue in her fragrant and tasty pussy. Within seconds, she climaxed again — slow and prolonged this time, on the stranger's face.

Bri dared to slip her drenched panties into one of the bags and held her skirt up for the strangers to adore her totally waxed pussy. To her delight, one of the strangers sat and fingered then ate her swollen pussy. Another man pulled her blouse out of her skirt and over her head exposing her bare tits to his affections. She let her skirt fall over her gourmet's head as she struggled to free another man's cock. She then tugged it as he nibbled on her dense nipples.

Vicki's bags were on the floor, leaving her hands free to tug on two thick cocks. She knelt to suck on the last man's cock while his buddy laid flat to keep eating her pussy. Before squeezing one cock in her throat, she urged her eater to remove his slacks. Once she confirmed his bare cock was stiff and tall, she dropped back onto it and impaled her slippery snatch on it. As she bounced, she swallowed a mouthful of cum then took another cock in her mouth and hummed. He quickly filled her mouth as reward and she sucked in another cock.

Bri loosened her skirt and let it fall to her feet to be as naked as Vicki. The man eating her stripped and she imitated Vicki by sitting on his stiff cock while sucking on the other man. When the stranger beneath her grunted and thrust firmly into her several times, she felt his warm seed fill her and climaxed. Her climax caused her to clamp on the cock in her throat and he filled her belly with his cum.

Meanwhile, Vicki was swallowing her fourth load when the elevator lights went bright and it moved. Bri quickly reversed positions and sucked on the cock which had just filled her pussy as she bent over and wiggled her tempting ass for her oral guest to dive into her love hole. The elevator zoomed past sixty. One of Vicki's guests ate her cream pie and licked her clean. Floor seventy!

With renewed urgency, the man fucking Bri slammed his groin hard against her ass as he rubbed her rear hole; she lapped the man beneath her between his legs and up his shaft. He still didn't seem ready to cum before fifteen floors. She knew she had to do what she never considered before. As the stranger behind her dripped sweat on her and fingered her ass, she wet her finger and slid it lower on the man beneath her. When she found his rear hole, she pushed straight in and twisted around several times. He abruptly tensed, lurched and shot four thick streams down her throat.

His hot seed set off her next climax; it made her pussy firmly grip the cock inside her and it pumped his cum deep in her. Floor eighty! The elevator slowed. Bri fed her cream pie to her reluctant lover. The men quickly dressed. The elevator stopped on floor eighty-five and the doors opened. Vicki stepped out, still naked, and asked someone to fetch her skirt and put it in one of the bags she held. "Come on out Bri. We have a VD party to get to. Put your clothes in the bag with mine. As a stranger pushed her skirt into the bag, his other hand pushed deep into her irresistible, gaping pussy and gathered their juices.

The naked women stepped back and the doors closed as the stranger licked and sucked fresh nectar off his fingers. "Where's your costume, Bri? Not that the party can be as much fun as that was."

"Well, Vicki, I was going to strip at the party and come as a nudist. One of the men said he loved my heart-shaped ass and heart tattoo, while another said my lips formed the perfect Cupid bow. So if anyone asks, I am that naked cherub, Cupid. Here we are. Happy Valentine's," they laughed; they kissed; they rang the bell.

==== 5 hrs 1300 January 28, 2020 ==== 1339 words ===

1/26/20 seminal image: woman w 2 grocery bags enters elevator w other woman & 6 men in suits

gck January 28, 2020