Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jim Gordon oversaw the operation, Bruce approached him. "Glad to see you're safe Jim." He said. "I've been told we all have the young Robin to thank for our rescue." Gordon replied. "It does make me wonder though, where was Batman while all this was happening? It's unlike him." Switching the conversation, Bruce asked, "What happened to Ivy?" "She fell from the balcony." Answered Gordon. "The medics believe she might have some cracked ribs, and a concussion. She'll pull through at Arkham's medical bay."

"I thought Violet and Lily were behind bars? I saw it in the Gotham gazette the other day?" Bruce questioned. "I thought that was the case too Mr Wayne. We were having the girls transferred to another prison; it was during their trip that the road was cut off by trees, Ivy's handy work. Her and Harley knocked out the officers, and escaped with the other two." With that said, Officer Renee Montoya approached the two. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but the press are all over the place outside." She said. "I'll take care of them." Gordon replied. "Take care Mr Wayne." "You too Jim." Said Bruce as Gordon walked away.

Exiting the building, Bruce meet up with Alfred, who told him that Robin was in the limo. Stepping in, Bruce saw Barbara was also there, comforting him, with her coat wrapped around his half naked body. Alfred and Bruce took a seat with the two.

"The... the anti-drug... it didn't work right away!" Explained Robin. "Barbara already explained." replied Bruce. "She increased the potency of her hypnotic drug. It took more time for the solution to fight off the effects. I should have increased the dosage when I synthesised it. It's my fault Dick."

"How is everyone?" Asked Dick. "Everyone is safe." Bruce assured. "And... Ivy?" Dick continued. "Ivy suffered some injuries, but nothing life threatening. She'll pull through." Answered Bruce. "I... I didn't mean for her to... please believe me, I had every motive to kill her for what she done, but I was only trying to save you." Shuddered Dick as he pleaded his case. "I one hundred percent believe you Grayson." Said Bruce. "If you wanted to kill her you would've, but you didn't. you're throw was aimed at the vine, not her. She panicked, and fell accidentally. Also, you tried to stop her fall. You did everything you could, and I'm proud of you."

"We're all proud of you." Added Barbara.

"Good show Master Dick, I knew you could do it." Alfred complimented.

After a brief pause, Dick burst into tears, knowing that everyone was safe was a huge weight off his shoulders. Unfortunately, the strength he desperately clawed together to keep going had completely dissolved. "I... I can't do this anymore!" He sputtered. "Please... I need help!" Upon hearing this, Bruce leaned in, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder, and said, "Then you'll get it. I'll spare no expense or resource to get you the best professional help I can get."

Asking for help with what happened to him was one of the most difficult things Dick has ever done. It was like finally finding the strength to break through an inner barrier. Bruce gave him a supporting hug, continuing with, "It's going to be a long and hard journey Dick."

"When... when does it start?" Dick asked. "You already have taken the first step with asking for help." Bruce replied.

With that the bat family hugged Grayson. It was true what Bruce had said, the journey to recovery would be long, and hard. Dick started with a course of anti-depression medication to ease his mental instability. Thanks to connections through the Justice League, Batman was able to gain the help of a trusted, professional councillor for frequent sessions for the boy wonder.

While Violet and Lily would finally get a transfer to another prison, Harley Quinn would return to Arkham Asylum. As too did Poison Ivy, once she recovered enough from her injuries.

It took weeks, months, to over a year for Robin to near enough recover from the traumatic experiences caused by the villainous women. With a lot of help from his friends, family, and the councillor, he managed to reduce, and completely off his medication, and during that time, regain a lot of his lost confidence. He never forgot what they did to him, but makes sure that would never happen again.

In the up coming years as he grew older he'd train harder, both physically, and mentally to better him until the day he and Bruce finally had the falling out needed for him to spread his wings, leave the bat nest, and became the protector of Bludhaven. However, that is another tale.