Elise Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all pleased me no end, to the point that I almost had second thoughts about administering her upcoming punishment. But such punishment was absolutely necessary to send a message about the wages of noncompliance with my commands, and to establish my absolute authority and her total compliance. Besides which, I was confident she'd thoroughly enjoy it as well. I knew that we would very soon see.

I walked to the bedside to fetch the two bottles of water we've brought to the bedroom. I handed her one, telling her "Drink up, Elise, refresh yourself before we continue."

At the word "continue," I saw her eyes light up with interest and curiosity, as she stared at both me and the bed behind me. With this look, her young flawless face was irresistible, and between it and her thoroughly un-self-conscious adolescent nudity on full display, the totality of my attraction to Elise threatened to draw me in and drown me. She is ready for what comes next, I realized, as we both took a good long drink before I returned the bottles to the bedside table.

12