Elise Ch. 32

Story Info
Sandy sees Elise play soccer, then they have more fun.
3.3k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 32 (MF old/teen18, striptease, lap dance)

Sandy

The next Tuesday, I got to see Elise play soccer for the first time. And, athletically, I saw a whole other side of her.

Whereas with volleyball, she and her teammates were confined to a small space, and most of her movements were relatively programmed and limited to certain types of motion, on the soccer pitch she was free to create.

And did she ever. In that open space, she was a whirling dervish, with an obvious proficiency for controlling a ball with her legs and keeping it away from her opponent. I quickly noticed her talent for ball control while at the same time being able to look up the field and survey her teammates. I could easily see why she was considered a college prospect. Up and down the pitch she ran. Just watching her made me tired. All through the match, she appeared to control the action, repeatedly setting her teammates up for good shots at the goal. They peppered the opposing goalkeeper with shots, forcing the poor girl to dive back and forth all through the match in an attempt to deflect them away.

Elise only scored one goal herself, narrowly missing another when she kicked slightly wide of the goal, but she set her teammates up for several other goals. One muscular blonde teammate, in particular, was good at using her strength to get herself into scoring position, and Elise was able to get her the ball often, enabling her to score four goals herself.

Zirconia won easily, 8-1, and I was able to talk to Elise and a couple of her teammates after the match, gaining more insight into what they did to create scoring opportunities. During the conversation, my babygirl was careful not to outwardly display affection towards me in front of the others, and it might have been my imagination, but it seemed that the other team members were almost expecting her to do so. I made a note to discuss this with her when we next met alone.

***************

Elaine indeed filed for divorce from her husband Ross on that Monday, and Elise and I had several evening phone calls during the week, discussing what was happening and how she was feeling about it all. She told me that just since Thanksgiving, she had talked to her mother more than she had at any other similar period of time ever, sharing how good she felt about that. I was happy for both her and for Elaine, knowing how much they'd gain from a closer relationship, while hoping that Elaine would continue to follow through on her promises to become a bigger and more important part of Elise's life.

I didn't see Elise that next weekend, as she and Elaine took a trip to check out an in-state college that was recruiting Elise to play soccer. After they returned on Sunday, Elise called me, all excited. "Daddy, I think I might have found where I want to go to college." She told me all about it, how she and her mother liked everything they saw.

The college, Eastern California University, was about 100 miles to the east of Blanksville. It was a national contender in Division II women's soccer, year in and year out -- and that their coach wanted Elise to join her program told me that I hadn't been wrong in being impressed with her talents on the pitch. "It's beautiful up there, Sandy. In the mountains. I could totally see myself there. Plus, the distance means that I'd get to live in the dorm, but I'd still have a chance to get back home any weekend I really wanted to."

I was happy for her, and I hoped it would all work out. Elise needed to get out and see the world outside of our small town, needed to meet people, become more outgoing, get comfortable in a different environment, play a sport at which she excelled, train for a career, and maybe find her lifetime companion, as I had found mine some four decades earlier. It would be hard in a lot of ways for me to let her go, but I never let myself forget that I was merely a friend who would have an influence on her at a time when she needed that. The rest of Elise's life was out there, just waiting for her embrace of it. I hoped that she would always cherish our friendship, even while moving on to bigger and better things.

***************

In the meantime, though, there was more sexy fun to be had -- still a few months before Elise graduated from Zirconia High. And the fun was going to resume that following Saturday.

I knew what she was expecting on this day. And it was apparent from the beginning that she was pulling out all the stops to make sure it happened. The naughty girl showed up on my porch on that cool, crisp morning dressed in the tightest jeans I'd ever seen, along with a super-tight long-sleeve tee that left nothing to the imagination, while obviously braless to boot.

When I opened my door to that sight, her nipples standing out proudly as if beckoning to me, every stitch of clothing tightly hugging her contours, I whistled in appreciation. If it were possible for a woman to be dressed suggestively and with class at the same time, Elise certainly could pull it off.

She harrumphed. "Don't be such a perv, Daddy. And please let me in so I can warm up."

Oh, I was going to warm her up, all right. I let her in, saying, "Like any man with a pulse could act any better, seeing what I'm seeing right now."

"Aw shucks Daddy, this little old outfit I threw on?"

"'Poured yourself into' is more like it, babygirl," I countered, shaking my head. "How do you expect me to keep my hands off you when you come up to this dirty old man's front door looking like this?"

"I don't expect you to keep your hands off me, dear old Daddy. In fact, I'm counting on you not to," she shot back with a wicked smile, looking me right in the eyes.

I wasn't going to disappoint her. I took her into my arms and kissed her mouth, quickly deepening it as my hands slid down, until each was cupping a firm round buttock. "I've missed this, baby," I groaned as I again kissed her, rubbing all over her luscious backside. As always, she felt and tasted amazing. Elise undulated her buttocks against my greedy hands, groaning as she did, and I could feel the excitement below my waist starting to build.

I reluctantly ended the kiss. Picking up a couple of waters along the way, Elise's hand in mine, we walked into my bedroom. She immediately noticed all the accoutrements displayed on my bedside. "Oh, we're playing in here today, Daddy?"

"Yes, dear. No bondage for you today."

She feigned disappointment at that, drawing a chuckle from me.

As sexy as I found her clothing, it had to go, and soon. Remembering how erotic it had been to make her remove her clothing in front of me previously, in this very room, piece by piece, I wanted her to do the same thing, now.

"I have a request, babygirl."

"What, Daddy?"

"I want to see your most erotic striptease. Nice and slow. Just reveal a little bit at a time. Daddy is going to watch every delicious second of it while he rubs himself." I wanted Elise to feel her sexiest and most aroused, while seeing that at the same time she was helping to turn me on as well.

"Ooh, Daddy, you're so naughty. I would love to strip for you while I watch you play with yourself."

And so she started, first with the shirt. Inch by inch she moved it up her toned torso, revealing that perfect young athletic body that I could never gaze upon too often. When she got the shirt up toward the bottoms of her breasts, she slid it back and forth, denying me what I really wanted to see.

I was rubbing my package through my trousers. I was already most of the way to full hardness, already feeling myself starting to leak. "Why are you denying your Daddy his rightful look at your gorgeous titties, babygirl?"

She smiled with mischief on her mind. "I'm not sure yet whether I want to let Daddy see those. Unless Daddy shows me something in return, that is."

I had discovered earlier, during our play, that letting Elise have a bit of control sometimes was fun. I was having fun with this particular exchange, and I was definitely going to continue playing along for a while.

With my hand still on the bulge in my pants, I looked up at her, asking, "And what would my sweet little Elise like to see in return?"

She pretended to give that some thought, then, as if suddenly coming to a revelation, piped up, "I know. I'll just bet that what Daddy is holding right there," motioning toward my crotch, "is something little Elise would like to see, before she shows Daddy any more of her young teenage body. I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Daddy."

"Well, that doesn't seem like a fair exchange, babygirl. Your little budding titties in exchange for my big Daddy dick. I'm afraid you'll need to throw in something else to sweeten the deal, before I agree to that."

Again pretending to think, then suddenly acting shocked, Elise replied, "Surely Daddy doesn't think that I'll expose my cute little pussy to him as well!"

Still rubbing myself, I shot back, "That's exactly what Daddy wants. All your precious girl parts, in exchange for my boy parts. That's only fair."

Again feigning consideration of my counteroffer, Elise slowly nodded her head. "If you put it that way, I guess it IS only fair, even if it is two for one. But," she added, "since I'm showing two of my things, Daddy has to show his one thing first."

"I think we have a deal, babygirl." I slowly stood up and unbuckled my trousers, letting them slide my legs. My undershorts quickly joined them, and I stepped out of them as well as my shoes. My cock, stimulated by this little tease, stood out, proudly erect. Fisting it with one hand, I sat back on the bed, naked from the waist down. "Now it's time to deliver your end of the bargain, babygirl."

"Look how nice your Daddy dick is. So big and hard. Just like I knew it would be. I'll bet it's tasty, too. I might have to find out later." Smiling at that, after a pause, she continued, "OK, fair is fair, and I'm a girl of my word."

So Elise resumed the slow movement of that tight shirt up her chest. Bringing it over her modest but lovely breasts, she stopped, her hands strategically covering her areolae for a moment. "Should I show them to you, Daddy? I'm awfully bashful."

Fisting my warm, hard penis up and down its length, using my precum to grease my way, I said to her, "We did make a deal, babygirl. And I know I'll like what I see. No need to be shy around here."

At that, she nodded. "OK, Daddy, I guess you're right." She then slid her hands up further, taking the front of her shirt with it. There they were, small and firm, the turgid nipples at the ends of them standing proud, as aroused as I'd ever seen them.

"Beautiful. Baby, you are sheer perfection," I breathed back at her, as I continued to pump myself for her benefit and mine.

"Thank you Daddy. That's very sweet of you." With that, Elise quickly moved the shirt over her head, then pulling her arms out of their respective sleeves. Spinning the whole garment around once for effect, she flung it aside and stood there to my hungry gaze, topless at last.

I slowed down the action on my cock as it continued to drool. I knew that with the lewd sight in front of me, and thinking about what I'd soon be doing with Elise's body, I could bring myself off any time I wanted. We had a long way to go, though, so I paced my strokes to back off a bit and not go over the edge by accident.

Then, my God, she was starting on those jeans. I just had to witness her peeling those off. She started with the snap and the zipper, her operation of them the only sound in the room other than my heavy breathing.

Then started the interminable slide of that impossibly tight denim down her long legs, first with the inching of them over her hips. After the first couple of tugs downward, she slowly turned around, her ass coming into my view. I saw a little bit of butt crack, then more, then still more, until her entire backside was exposed to my leering eyes. She wore no panties, which by now did not surprise me. The entire time, her face was turned around toward me, her eyes registering with amusement the way I was looking at her.

When the jeans cleared her ass completely, she bent over to give me a better view of it. This was the ass I was going to have by the end of the day for my very own. And there, concealing her opening, was that blue butt plug of hers.

My voice was raspy. "Has my babygirl kept that butt plug in for her Daddy, every day?"

"Yes, Daddy, at all times, except when I was playing. After all, I wouldn't want to lose it on the field, then have someone else find it. Might cause a scandal." She punctuated that with an evil smile.

I chuckled at that. "No, certainly not. We will see today how well it has trained you to accept something bigger."

"Ooh, yes, Daddy. I can't wait." She then straightened up and turned around. I could see her entire pussy slit now from my vantage point on the bed.

Smiling at my reaction to seeing her sex again, she kicked off her shoes to allow her to continue to discard the jeans. She proceeded to do so, slowly sliding them downward. Her beautiful coltish legs were again revealed to me in all their glory.

"Elise, baby, your body is amazing. Magnificent. A true work of art."

Glowing all over, Elise replied, "Thank you, Daddy. I'm pleased that you feel that way."

Once the jeans were bunched around her ankles, she brought one foot at a time off the floor, and with a graceful movement on each side, removed them completely, spinning them around and flinging them aside to join her shirt on the floor, suggestively undulating her hips all the while.

Then she stood still in front of me, looking me over from my face to my lap, down at which she could see I was still slowly stroking myself. "Your babygirl is ready for you, Daddy. What would you like her to do?"

I had thought that over, and I had something in mind that should prove to be fun for both of us. "I'm going to move to that chair," pointing to one against the wall in back of her, "and I want you to come stand in front of me." I did so, Elise dutifully following.

Standing no more than two feet in front of me, she was quite a sight. Sometimes I still couldn't believe that this amazing young woman, who could have had anyone she wanted, had selected me to be her first, to introduce her to partnered sex, and with a few of my favorite kinks thrown in at that.

"Babygirl, do you know what a lap dance is?"

Elise gave a crooked little smile. "Of course, Daddy. Who doesn't?"

"Have you ever done one?"

"Now when would I have ever done one?"

"OK. 'Yes, Daddy,' or 'No, Daddy' would have been sufficient."

"Sorry, Daddy. Didn't mean to be flippant."

"You're forgiven. Would you like to do one now?"

"Oh, yes, that would be fun."

"OK, start by sitting on my lap. Position yourself in either direction. You can do anything you want, any movement. But you will not allow me inside of you until I say it's OK. Got it?"

"Yes. I promise. Thank you, Daddy." With that she turned around and sat down in my lap. My legs were closed, with my erection sitting on top of my lap. I wanted to see what she would do, just how far she would go, to get her pleasure just from a lap dance, with no penetration involved.

Straddling my legs, she started to slide back and forth. I could tell she was already wet, the striptease and her anticipation already having had an effect on her. The effect on my already inflamed cock was electric as she slid her slickened vulva along it.

Her head was tilted back next to mine. Taking in the fresh, clean smell of her hair, I whispered, "Can Daddy reach around and play with your wonderful breasts while you dance on me, babygirl?"

"Yes, please, Daddy."

In addition to the obvious tactile pleasure to both of us, having my hands there was a way to help her keep her balance, so she could feel free to slide in any direction she wished, while having no fear of slipping off and falling. Between us was a warm, slithery sensation, as Elise continued to get herself heated up against me. Meanwhile, my fingers flicked and squeezed her nipples, causing her to emit additional moans. She experimented with side-to-side and up-and-down motions as well, but the plain forward-and-back had the best effect on both of us. I felt myself being bathed in her juices, the squishing audible as she continued to move back and forth.

After a time, I suggested that she turn around and face me, one to which she immediately complied. The back-and-forth felt even better to me this way, in a constant state of gentle stimulation of my sensitive tip, and I had the additional advantage of easy access to her breasts and mouth with my own mouth.

But I was going to let her remain in charge of her own lap dance. Her hands on my shoulders to brace herself, she increased pressure and speed, and I could tell she was starting to climb. A couple of times she almost caught my tip in her entrance, and each time she gasped while making subtle movements to release and continue her slide. She figured out the motion that maximized friction on her clit, and I felt the head of my penis bumping against it on each trip up and down.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so close," she panted.

"Here, let me help," I replied, grabbing her waist in both hands and sliding her slick channel along my cock even faster. As the frequency of the rubbing on her sensitive clit increased, she began to shout, "Oh God Daddy. Don't stop. Keep it up. So good. You're going to... oh YES... I'm gonna cum. So good on my little clit. Feels so fucking goooood..."

And then she went over the top, burying her head in the crook of my neck and letting go. I felt additional wetness down below, as Elise expelled all over me. I slowed her down a little, allowing her to feel all the nice aftershocks along the way.

Finally, her whole body eased, and she collapsed against me, sated.

Or so I thought.