Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first guy quickly showed us a picture of a girl who actually resembled Eli a bit too much, and then he said, "She is new, but she has become a famous porn star".

Eliza angrily said, "Do I look like a porn star to you, huh?"

Then the first guy responded with, "we did not mean to disrespect you. I told your boyfriend earlier that you resembled this new movie star so much, plus she dresses up just like you, which is the reason we got confused."

She then said, "It's ok, I was just messing with you."

The second guy then said, "So, can we take a picture with your bosoms?"

Eliza looked at me, smiled, and said, "Okay, sure." Then she took her hand behind her back, unclasped her bra, and took it off in just a blink of an eye. They both made selfies with her separately, then together, and then they took the liberty and both put their hands on her tits and asked me if I could take the picture. They didn't stop just there; they also asked her if they could make a picture while they were sucking her nipples, and Eli allowed that too. My cock had become hard as an iron rod now. I left her there with them and went to the loo to pee, thinking it would go down after peeing.

When I came back, Eli had put her bra back on, those guys tried to give us all the snacks for free, which we denied of course, but then they gave us a couple beers to take along. Before leaving, Eliza said to them, "You know what? He is not even my boyfriend; he is actually my brother." She had a loud laugh, and both guys had their mouths open in shock.

She pulled me out and said, "let's go boyfriend," and then she asked me, "So it's sorted now?"

I asked her what, and she pointed at my cock and said, "Didn't you go to loo to take care of it?"

I said, "Eliza, stop it now."

She said, "Well, I am only suggesting to help because the next stop is quite far and this thing has been poking me since we started our journey." I got really embarrassed listening to that, and she said, "James, it's okay; I can understand it."

After getting back in the car, I told Mom and Dad how those guys mistook Eliza for a porn star and wanted to take a selfie with her. I didn't mention anything beyond that. Both Mom and Dad laughed, and Mom said, "She's not a porn star, but she could get halfway there if she joined the club." Then, she started lecturing us about how we weren't showing any interest in the family business. She didn't stop until both Eliza and I promised to think about it after returning from the holidays.

After about an hour, Eliza fell asleep in my lap, and I had my hands resting on her belly. Mom looked back and said, "James, why don't you come live with us? Look how gorgeous you two are looking, so comfortable and caring for each other and I am sure Eli would never let you get bored."

I replied, "It's not so easy to just move here Mom, but I will see what I can do. Dad has discussed it a lot with me." Soon after, I also fell asleep.

I woke up to the sensation of something warm being poured on me, but I was still half-asleep. Soon, I realized that there actually was something warm being poured on me, and when I regained my senses, I screamed, "What the fuck, Eliza? What are you doing?" Dad almost lost control of the car. Mom looked back at us to find out what happened. Dad quickly stopped the car on the curb and asked what happened. I said, "Look, Eliza is fucking peeing in my lap!" Eliza had also woken up by now but she continued to pee.

When she stopped I opened the door and we both got out. Eliza was so embarrassed that she couldn't look anyone in the eye. All she could manage to say was, "I'm sorry, James. I didn't mean to." She started crying, but Mom consoled her. Then, Mom told me to let go of the anger and suggested that we sit back inside the car as it was getting too hot outside and we were already sweating badly. When we looked inside the car, there was still a pool of pee. I cleaned it up the best I could, but the smell lingered inside the car, and it was hard to forget what had happened.

Dad stopped the car again at the curb, went out and opened the door on our side calling us out and suggested that we change our clothes so that we wouldn't have to sit in pee-soaked clothing. But I replied, "We can't do that either because our bags are in David's car."

He then said, "Well, maybe you can just take off your clothes. Nobody is going to see you naked from the bottom."

I replied, "Well, I'm not wearing any underwear, Dad."

Mom then said, "Even if you were, it would be soaking wet now. So just take off your clothes and let's get going. It's already so hot."

Eliza then took off her panties and threw them on the floor, to which Dad said, "Sweetie, you just have to throw them out, otherwise they will keep smelling inside." Eliza picked them up from the car floor and threw them out, saying they were her boyfriend's favorite. Then she asked me if she could sit with her skirt on because it was also half-wet from the back.

Mom said, "Eliza, come on, honey, don't be a child and just take it off we don't need the smell and we need to get out of this heat." Eliza then quickly took her skirt off too and threw it away.

I was looking at her and seeing how she was standing all shy, and I was feeling sorry now that I may have overreacted with her and that I should apologies.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mom's yelling, "James, what's wrong with you now? and she walked over and pulled my shorts down herself.

I was like, "Mommmm,"

She said, "I have been seeing your junk since you were a kid, remember? So don't mom me and get inside." I then took the shorts completely off and just left it there and got inside the car and called Eli and helped her sit in my lap.

Mom was now looking back at us quite a lot, especially whenever Eli or I adjusted a little. Eventually dad said, "Michael, they are adults; leave them be,"

Mom looked back at us and said, "Eliza, open your legs and let me see, and you James, where is your dick?"

I said "mom, stop embarrassing us further" but she was insistent, to which I opened Eliza's legs myself by lifting her up a bit, and then I opened my legs too, and thankfully my cock was only half erect at this time, to which she said ok, and you better keep it like that,"

Dad laughed at it and said in a whispering manner, "Michael, this reminds me of something of our own"

Mum quickly responded by putting her hand on dad's lips and saying, "I know I know but no need to say it."

It was still quite smelly inside the car, so we had the windows down now, which made life a little worse because the outside wind was so hot that we were quite uncomfortable inside. Even in the other cars, we could see men sitting topless and women in bras, and after a while, mom also took her dress off. She was wearing a white push-up bra and matching panties. Her sweat could easily be seen between her tits and along the panty lines. Then dad took his shirt off and so did I.

I whispered to Eli asking if she's feeling hot, but she said no, she's ok. Since the little incident, she didn't really talk much, and I was feeling sorry now, so I started running my hands along her arms, and I said, "It's ok, Eli, and in a way, it's better now. At the next stop, you can pretend to be my girlfriend much more easily, or maybe give them pictures pretending to be that porn star."

She laughed and slowly got better. I asked again if she wanted to remove her bra, and while saying this, I wiped off her sweat along with the bra lines. She said, "Mom will go mad, but if you cover my tits with your hands, I will manage."

This meant she was out of her embarrassment now so I smiled and said, "maybe take a picture like those boys too".

Eliza unclasped the bra, but right when she was taking it off, mom looked back and asked, "What are you two doing?"

Eliza replied, "It's so hot here, mom, I can't wear this," and then she got up and hung it on the rear view mirror and said, "Dad, I am seeing so many cars with this, so we should also hang one here."

Dad just smiled and said, "Whatever my sweetheart says is fine as long as you don't go back to that dull and quite person." She then kissed him on the cheek, but both times she got up, I got a view of her tight pussy and perfect ass hole, which made my cock hard only in few seconds.

When Eliza sat back, she noticed it immediately and looked down on my cock and then at me, but I said "when you got up twice, your pussy and ass made it hard". She smiled and kind of started rubbing herself on my cock. Soon her pussy got so wet she started rubbing it with her fingers, and I put my hands on her tits as if holding her by her tits. I was twisting her nipples, which were already so stiff.

We were just playing with each other like this when dad hit a pothole, and because of that, my cock just slid inside Eli's pussy on its own because it was quite lubricated already, but Eli still screamed loudly, aaaahhhhh aaoouuchhh.

Both mom and dad screamed what happened, but mom noticed my cock inside Eli's pussy. I was like, "Gosh, dad look what you did! Couldn't you tell us before hitting that pothole?

Mom said, "Why don't you take your pot out of her hole now?" and I picked Eli up to take it out, as my cock is quite big. As I was sliding Eli up, Dad hit another pothole, and she dropped back on my cock with yet another scream.

Mom gave us both an angry look, but I replied, "Is it our fault, mom?"

She said, "You are okay fucking your sister but not okay running our sex club, huh?"

I said, "Mom, what has this got to do with that?

The only reply mom gave me was "whatever".

I whispered in Eli's ear, asking her if she liked it, and she just took my hands and put them on her tits while she put her own hands on the back rest of dad's seat and started moving a little up and down on my cock. She moaned aaahhhhh,ummmmm, every time my cock entered her pussy. After a while, dad said, "sweetie why are you moaning in my ears? You are making the drive so difficult"

I put one of my hands on Eli's mouth, but her gag sort of sound was even more sexier, and dad said, "James, take your hand off, son; her moans are just too much; I don't want to stop the car and start fucking on the roadside."

I laughed and said, "Okay, okay, dad, I'll keep her calm."

Whenever we passed another car full of guys, Eliza got more kinky and sort of flashed them, showing them that she was bouncing on me. In a while, she started rubbing her pussy with her hand and said, "I am going to cum James," listening to this, my dad quickly stopped the car on the side and asked us to move out so we wouldn't further spoil the car. Eliza was not happy at this, but as soon as I got out, I bent her against the car, and Eliza put her hands on dad because the roof of our car was quite hot, so she took some support from Dad. I pushed my cock in her pussy again, and I started thrusting hard and fast this time. Mom was not so happy to stand in heat and wanted me to make Eli cum quickly.

In the now-loud moans of Eliza, I was enjoying her pussy, and I was thinking it's the best sex I have had in months. Soon, Eliza screamed and started to cum heavily. I kept rubbing her pussy with my hand while she came and once she was done, she turned around and put her hand on my cock, but before she could do anything, Mum yelled, "Hey you two, come on, sit in the car now. I can't stand in this heat anymore."

Moving into the car to get in the driving seat dad looked at me, smiled, and said, "I can imagine your frustration, but I can't argue with your mom."

I also moved in and had Eli sit in my lap again. Eliza adjusted her pussy on my cock and took it inside and started moving up and down on it again till I was about to cum, then she turned her face back towards me and said, "Come on, James, cum inside me," I started to cum deep in her pussy pretty soon.

As my cock was shooting cum in Eli's pussy I was trying to remember the last time I was so excited after having sex, but the only time I could think of was a few years ago. I kissed Eli a few times. I noticed mum looking back at us. I bent Eli a little to the side and took her lips in mine and sucked them and gave her a long kiss and said, "thank you, sweet sister."

Looking at us, mum expressed her pleasure by saying, "Aww, my babies."

Dad asked me, "James, is everything okay with you and your girlfriend?"

Before I could respond to dad's question, Eli quickly said, "No, dad, that bitch left my so handsome and sexy brother."

I said, "Elizaaa, you can't really call her that."

Dad said, "I am glad you are with us, and remember that everyone is always here for you, my son." I thanked dad, but then he laughed and said, "I guess now you must be liking Brian and must be glad that he didn't pick her up."

I laughed as well and said, "Well, the truth is I didn't think about him at all, but yes, I am thankful to Eli for being such a good sister, and I couldn't really remember the last time a girl made me as happy as Eli today." Listening to my comment, Eli blushed and smiled. Gosh, her smile was so innocent and so lovely that I just kissed her again.

Eliza and I were talking about different things before we both dozed off. This time we slept for quite a while, I guess, because when dad woke us up he had parked outside the motel where we were supposed to stay for the night.

Dad informed us that there was a fire incident at the motel last week and half of their rooms were unable to be occupied, and we had only 2 options: first, we could move forward and try our luck in the next motel, but the chances were we wouldn't find any rooms just by turning up during such peak times, and the second option was to get only 1 double room as this motel had 1 double room available that just became free. Dad had chosen to stay in that. Mum was already in the room, and dad had come to wake us up. He looked around, patted Eli's tits, and said, "Come on, come on, get up. There's no one around at the moment, so quickly get into room 118 and go get a shower. You are smelling so bad."

The moment Eli and I walked into the room, a young girl with her boyfriend came out of the room next to us. They were both shocked to see us and thought we were a nudist couple. We just gave them a smile and entered our room. Mum was just coming out of the shower as we entered the room. She looked at us and said, "Aww, you both were looking so cute, just like the time when you were little babies and I didn't want to wake you up but your dad was just not listening." She came close and kissed us both on our foreheads.

I sat on one of the two beds and asked Eli to go take a shower and dress up. Mum quickly pulled a pair of shorts out of her bag and gave them to Eli, asking dad to go bring her bra from the car as it was still hanging by the rear view mirror. Dad said, "My tummy is rumbling, James, go get in with Eliza and quickly come back so we can go into the town for some dinner quickly."

When I entered, Eli was sitting on the toilet seat and peeing. Looking at that, I joked and said, "Hey, haven't you started peeing in my lap now?"

She felt embarrassed again and said, "I am sorry, I don't know how it happened."

I quickly bent a little and kissed her on the lips, saying, "Hey, I was only kidding; I am actually happy now that you did it; otherwise, how would I have had such a sexy pussy?"

She smiled and asked me if I really meant what I said, and I assured her I meant every word. Eli then went into the cubicle and turned on the shower. I watched the water pour down on her body. She was looking so beautiful. I also walked in and asked her to let me rub the soap over her body. The cubicle wasn't enough for the two of us, so instead of our hands rubbing the soap on each other, it was our bodies doing the job. Her tits were feeling so nice rubbing against my chest. She was rubbing my cock, and I was enjoying it until we got interrupted by mum who was asking us to be quick as we needed to head out for dinner, so we had to cut our shower short. Eli put on mum's shorts along with her own bra, which dad had brought from the car, but to be honest, those shorts were not looking good on her. I borrowed my dad's shorts, which were okay for me.

It was a nice little town, and the people were really nice. We were getting welcoming smiles from almost everyone. So it was nice to walk down the streets except for Eli, who was complaining about the shorts she was wearing. We were just going to pass a Victoria Secret store when dad said, "Eliza, sweetie, what if I buy you a new bra and we hang this one back on the rearview mirror?"

Eli responded, "Shopping and new stuff? Something I never say no to"

Dad laughed and said, "Well, that's something you got from your mother," and then asked mum to go help Eli choose a nice bra.

Mum said, "No, I am heading to the restaurant. I need to sip something. Either you go with her or ask James to help her."

But I said "I don't really feel comfortable going into lingerie stores, so I will just go with mum why don't you go with her dad?".

Mum and I were sipping our drinks while waiting for dad and Eli. When they arrived from what seemed to be a little shopping spree, Eli was holding a few bags. I said, "You are looking pretty happy,"

To which she smiled even more and said, "Well, dad bought me all these, and it's the first time in a few years when I didn't have to pay or do something in return for my shopping," she said smilingly.

Dad looked at me and mom and asked if we liked Eli's new outfit, then turned towards Eli and said, "Eliza, sweetie, get up and show them." Eli came out to the side and did a little spin, and wow, I noticed the new bra on her was much sexier, but I just noticed instead of mum's shorts, she was wearing a black leather micro skirt now. Her skirt was shorter than the one she had before at the time when we left off from home; it was covering hardly 3 quarters of her butts and so low that a red pair of panties were clearly visible, and with that, her new bra was also the same in the way that it was barely covering her tits. If she jumped or ran even a tiny bit both her tits would pop out for sure; otherwise, a teeny weeny bit of her pink areolas were visible, and the light gold colored bra looked perfect on her skin. Both mum and I admired and appreciated her and dad's choices.

Once we were finished with our meal and asked the waiter for the bill he informed us that the restaurant manager wanted to meet us. So we went into his office. The manager was very welcoming and asked us if we liked the food. After we shared our feedback, he said he wanted to show us something special and asked us to follow him. He then walked towards a door in his office.

We went through a kind of dark alley and into another building, but once we entered, it was a very well lit two-story building with carpeted hallways, portraits of naked or half-naked men and women, and some very erotic paintings hanging all over the place. I could see mum and dad were admiring it already, but they just didn't say anything yet. The manager brought us to another office, where he had two bikini-clad girls welcome us all and offer us drinks. I asked Eli if she knew the manager as dad's associate or friend but she didn't and I couldn't figure out why he had brought us here.

He looked at Mum and Dad for a few moments and then kind of x-rayed Eli. Looking at Dad, he said, "Did you like it?"

Mum replied before Dad and said, "Impressive."

Then the manager looked at Eli and said, "What's your name? Oh, wait, let me guess. Is it Kiki? Or is it Cinnamon?"

She told him her name, and he said, "No, no, baby. You don't realize." Then he looked at Mum and Dad and said, "I would call her Cinnamon or Kiki for double happiness."

He asked Eli to come to him, when Eli looked at us, Mum said, "It's okay, sweetie." Eli got up and went to the side of the chair. The manager looked her up and down and spanked her butts quite hard. When Eli let out a little 'Ouch!