Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then said, "But what happened? Would anyone tell us as well?"

Dad said, "Look, son, not that I don't understand that risky bits are more fun and all, but at least keep your brain alive. What if the police caught you two right there fucking each other and later found out you were brother and sister, huh? Do you have any idea how huge that mess would have been?" Then he took a breath and asked where we were, to which I told him how we spent the night and that there was nobody around us at the time and we made sure of it, and that I couldn't understand how someone could point the police directly to us.

And dad said, "Well, there, you were lucky a bit because had they been directed to you, you wouldn't have been sitting with us," and then he told us how he heard some people talking about a couple making out in the middle of the street last night and that police were on their way to ask around, but everyone thought it was the couple who were next door to us, probably because no one really saw me and Eli at any time except that couple who people were thinking were us. So dad quickly loaded everything in the car and saw the police already arriving and knocking at the doors, and that's when he saw the couple next door to us entering the room. So he quickly came in to wake us up because he remembered that when we arrived that couple saw us naked.

We all took a sigh of relief, and everyone was quite for a few seconds when dad suddenly hit the brakes hard and stopped the car. He turned around and said, "James, did you wipe your fucking ass or are you replacing my car seat, huh?"

I was like "Dad, first you rushed us, didn't give us even a minute, and now you are embarrassing me, and no, I did not spoil your seat; I knew I was the one sitting here." And when he started the car again, I said, "Well, there's one thing that I didn't finish, and Eli definitely needs to lighten up."

Dad said, "Okay, let me find some bushes and you can go in there," and then looked back at Eli and said, "Hey, what's wrong with my princess? Huh? If you want me to stop right here, I can stop, sweetie."

Eli said, "No, I am fine, dad, I can hold on a bit,"

To which dad asked her to kiss him on his cheek, which she did and sat back, but then dad stopped again, looked at Eli, and said, "Sweetie, that asshole didn't hurt you much, did he?"

Eli smiled and said "Oh no, dad, he was not so bad, actually." Dad then made a full turn in his seat and pressed both of Eli's tits one after the other, then twisted her nipples, to which she moaned a little.

Dad then said, "What did he do to your tits that they are still reddish and even with a little twist on your nipples you just moaned, huh?"

Eli then got up as much as she could and kissed dad on the cheeks and said "Oh, daddy, I am alright, and it's not him; it's your son who made my tits red; it's James who bit my nipples so much last night that the little twist made me moan."

When dad looked at me angrily and said, "James, what are you? An animal, huh? She is your sister, not a fucking whore to abuse."

Eli put her hand on dad's lips and said "Oh, dad, I liked it. He did all this with my permission. We went a little wild last night."

And when dad turned back around, I said, "Thanks for saving my ass Eli." I knew it could get troublesome because dad could not bear a tiny bit of harm to Eli, he even gets into a fight with mum for Eli, but well, I was saved.

After about 10 minutes, dad stopped the car and asked us to go into the woods and come back soon. I took Eli's hand in mine and ran towards the woods so passing cars wouldn't spot us naked.

Once we were behind some trees, I held Eli from behind and said, "Hey, want to finish what you started?"

She laughed and said, "Oh, I thought you didn't like that, and what was that? Yes, some filthy shit huh."

I pressed her pussy and said, "Come on, I didn't say that about you; I was just."

She cut me short and said, "I know," and then said, "Well, for that to finish, you have to be in that position and doing what you were doing, so I don't think that's possible here."

I looked around and said, "Well, yeah, you are right, but hey."

Dad was already honking, so she said, "See, I knew we wouldn't have that much time, so we can finish it off once we reach our holiday home, and for now we can find some fun in the car again." I happily agreed, and we both peed there, ran back to the car, and got into our positions as before.

In about an hour, dad stopped the car next to a restaurant and said, "Who is hungry?" We all were, of course, because we couldn't even have our breakfast yet, so we decided that dad would sit in the car with us while mom would go bring us some sandwiches and coffee so we wouldn't need to get out of the car. We kept looking around to see if anyone was there who could see us sitting naked like that, but thankfully nothing happened, and once mom came back with our breakfast, dad moved the car immediately.

Once we were all done with the breakfast mom said she was excited to show us something, and I said, "If it is something intimate between you and dad, you better not show us, mom."

She replied, "Shut up, it's not about us; I want to show you some pictures of you both."

I was like, "What? Our pictures? Which ones?"

She said, "Well, earlier, when I woke up, I saw you two cuddling and spooning into each other. You were looking so cute and innocent that I took your pictures, and then I noticed it was not as innocent as I thought, but well, I loved looking at you."

She handed over her phone, and in some pictures, we were looking really cute, and if anyone saw those, they would call us a couple. I said, "Oh, mum, do forward these to me as well; I will frame a couple of these."

She laughed and said, "Well, see the next ones; maybe you would want to frame those too." And in the next one, we were in this position where my arm was under her neck and hand onto her tit while she pushed back into me, and I had my other hand on her second tit while one of my legs was on top of her leg, and my cock was so hard. I was probably having morning wood, but the funny thing was that my cock was sliding against Eli's pussy and we were just holding each other like that.

Dad said, "Isn't that beautiful, huh?" And then asked me to move in as I needed Eli's company to keep me happy.

We were passing through the woods in some mountainous area when one of the tyres busted, dad controlled the car very well, and saved us from a definite crash. We got out and me and dad started working on the tyre to replace it. It took us a little while to change the tyre, but we did it eventually.

We only drove for another hour or so when we were passing through really dense woods and our car stopped again. We looked for the problem but couldn't find any, as the car just wouldn't start up. After almost 40 minutes, I looked at the fuel level and saw that it was completely empty. When dad saw this, he almost lost his mind because he just remembered that he had to get the tank filled at the time of leaving this morning, but because we were in a rush due to that police thing, it just skipped his mind.

What do we do now? was the question in everybody's mind. We started walking in different directions, but to no gain. There was no reception in the area, so any help that way was out of the question. Then dad suggested we go in different directions separately so we could find a solution before the evening. Mum and Eli didn't agree to it, and to be honest, neither was I comfortable with the idea of Mom and Eli going alone in the woods, especially when Eli and I did not even have any clothes on.

Reluctantly, mom agreed. I just wanted to go with Eli, but dad said it was not possible as we couldn't afford to be sitting there like that in the evening or night, god forbid. We decided to get back to this point in 2 hours at the most and see if any of us found some help or not.

Everyone parted and went in their own direction. I kept standing after walking only a little. I was looking at Eli because, for no reason, I was feeling something bad would happen. Many times Eli looked back; god, she looked terrified and yet so hot even in that state.

Once Eli was out of my sight, it just came to mind that her bra was still hanging by the rear view mirror and she could put that on at least, so I ran back to the car and pull out her bra and ran towards the direction Eli went, but I couldn't find her. I think I spent a good 15 or 20 minutes walking in her direction, even shouting her name, but couldn't find her.

I thought, "Well, I need to move in my own direction and see if I can find any help," so I started walking back towards my side. I had Eli's bra around my neck. I kept walking and walking when I felt as if I heard a scream. I quickly turned around and shouted, "Eli, is that you?" but I only heard another scream, and now I could clearly recognize it as Eli's scream.

I started running towards the voice, but I couldn't find her anywhere. But then again, I heard her clearly calling my name, so I shouted, "Eli. Eli, where are you? Please tell me," but it was all silence once again. After a few more minutes of running, I now heard her even more clearly; she was crying. I started moving towards her voice, and soon I saw her among a group of people.

I put my hand on my mouth, as I was just going to shout that I was coming to get her, when I realized those people were not being friendly to her. I had never seen people like them. I moved closer slowly; there were 5 men and 2 women, and 4 of the men were holding Eli in such a way that each of them had her leg or arm in their hand, and they were walking towards somewhere.

I started following them, and they never looked back even once, which meant either I was following them so discretely that they couldn't hear me, or if they did, they weren't bothered about it. After walking for maybe half an hour, I saw a hut-like house at a distance, so I stopped and saw them walking inside that house.

Once they all went in, I started getting closer, and I found a window to peek in, and what I saw terrified me because there were two scary-looking dogs chained to a table, and Eli was also put on that table, and her arms and legs were all chained in different directions as in an "X.". The dogs were growling, and Eli was crying to see them.

Suddenly a woman entered that room, came to Eli's side, and started slapping her right tit so hard and rough that Eli started screaming so loud. Gosh, her tit actually turned red now, and due to Eli's screaming, the dogs were also growling quite loudly now.

I was trying to think of what to do. I thought of just barging into the house, but then better sense prevailed, as I was no hero who could fight his way to Eli and then take her out of there. I knew I was unable to fight them.

I was just thinking of a possible solution when 3 of the men entered the room with the second woman, and when they saw one of her tits red, they said something to the first woman, which made her happy, and then, oh gosh, another 2 men also entered the room, but one of them was holding a couple of machetes and axes, and he put all those next to Eli on the table, and seeing that Eli stopped crying and screaming at once, It was as if she froze, and seeing her getting quiet, they all started laughing aloud in such horrible voices. Just then I sneezed, and all of them got quiet and looked towards the window where I was, and I think one of them saw me as well. I ran for my life immediately.

*****Wait for the next part to know what happened to Eli and if I could find any help for her or if I had to leave my sister behind. *****