Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost looking at Eli when she almost jumped at me, and I hardly managed not to fall carrying her. She was drenched in beer and all, and now a girl was going to announce the winner, who would get free drinks for a whole week in the bar. While Eli was standing in front of me with my hands on her tummy, a few guys were trying to grope her from behind me, and I kind of liked that, so I didn't stop anyone and let them play with her tits.

Soon the girl announced the name of the winner, which shocked me as Eli was the clear winner among all the girls who danced; she was more sexy and danced with more energy. I shouted and walked up to the announcer and said, "What the fuck, huh? How is she not the winner?" and while screaming that I broke a few glasses, the bartender got angry and asked people to throw us out.

Eli pulled me back and said, "James, come on, honey, no need to make a scene, let's go," but when I started moving with her, she said, "Oh, where is my bra? Get that back, please," and the bartender threw that at her and asked her to take me out.

I was angry. I said, "These people are so stupid; they have no sense of beauty at all." Eli calmed me down and then started swearing at them herself, to which we both laughed and said, "Well, at least we enjoyed it.

I asked, "Do you think mum and dad would be done by now or still going on?"

She punched me and said, "Hey, I don't watch them having sex; I don't know, but I think we can stay out a little longer," and then she said she was feeling a little hungry and suggested having something light.

I was also feeling the same, so I said, "Okay, let's go find a restaurant down the street,"

To which Eli replied laughingly, "Or should we go to that same restaurant we went to earlier?"

I kind of pinched her at that and said, "No way we are going back to that shitty place."

We were just talking and walking along the road when a white limo stopped next to us. The door opened, and it was the manager of the restaurant sitting in the limo. He offered us a lift, saying that he was passing by and saw us on the road. When we told him that we were just trying to spend some time out in the town, he asked us to accompany him to his place as he wanted to make up for earlier.

I looked at Eli, and just a thought went through my mind that maybe he wants to have his hands on Eli, and that kind of excited me, so I accepted his invitation and hoped in his limo along with Eli. It was pretty luxurious from inside; he offered us champaign, which we happily accepted. Soon the limo stopped at his club. As soon as the door opened, the Star brothers welcomed us with some surprised looks on their faces.

The manager took us to his office again and asked if we needed anything to eat before offering us another round of champaign. After a little chitchat, he phoned someone and asked for someone to come in.

A hot brunette walked in the office and said "Hi"

To which he replied, "Rose, this is my very special guest, James, and I want you to please him the way it would feel like his best experience."

Rose looked at me, gave a seductive smile, and sat on my lap saying, "Where did you hide him all this time, huh?" She started rubbing her hand on my bare chest, as I had not put on the t-shirt when we came from the motel.

After getting to know what happened in the bar, he started swearing at the people and said, "Oh, I will have those bastards pay for disrespecting Eli. May I call her Eli?"

"Oh no, no, it's alright, it's their loss; I know Eli was the best among them, and yes, you can call her Eli," I replied.

The manager was genuinely furious when he said, "I can't believe how they can't choose her their winner even after looking at her rack. "They did see your tits Eli, didn't they?"

Eli angrily replied, "Yeah, those wankers saw them, and they look even more seductive when wet, and I didn't have my bra on."

The manger was like, "Oh, that's why you look so drenched. Then he said, "Well, fuck those losers, come, let's go to the pool; you can wash their cheap bear off you."

We all stood up and followed him to the roof where he had this very nice little pool. Eli said, "Wow, this is amazing; mum would have loved it had you shown her earlier."

The manager thanked her and said "I am happy her daughter approves of my esthetics and this is no less than a trophy for me." Eli blushed at it and turned her back towards him so he could unhook her bra which he quickly did, and then pulled off her bra and put it on a chair. Eli turned around and he said, "Oh gosh, they are so sexy. May I touch them?" Eli winked at him and pushed her tits forward towards him, and he quickly put his hands on them.

Rose also opened her buttoned top; she was braless, and as I was looking at her comparatively smaller tits she removed her skirt too. She was, of course, a hot and sexy girl. Her tits were small, but they were firm and very perky, and her brown nipples seemed as if something were popping out of a chocolate puddle. As I moved my gaze along her slim tummy I found a little landing strip above her pussy. Her pussy was definitely complimenting her nipples, as her pussy lips were like thin brown chocolate leaves. Her pussy was an outie, but it was still slim and sexy.

Rose pulled my hands on her tits, and I started playing with her nipples, twisting them, pulling them, and pinching them. That's when I heard Eli's ouch, and I looked at her and saw the manger biting on her nipple, but Eli had a happy face.

The manager then said to Eli, "Sweetheart, it's better if I take off your skirt too; we can spend some time in the water." Eli moved her arms above her head so the manager could pull her skirt off, which he slowly did, and after removing it, he said, "Ma ma mia, I like you even more; I love it when hotties like you go commando."

The manager looked at me and Rose and found me playing with Rose's nipples while he himself had his hand rubbing Eli's pussy while his other hand was squeezing her right tit as he was sucking on her nipple too.

Rose was taking my shorts off when the manager saw me staring at them once again. He pulled Eli up and walked up to me, saying, "It seems you like big tits, don't you?" Then he turned to Rose and asked her to go and send Penelope up. Rose looked at me disappointingly; she was kind of sad, but I honestly couldn't help it. She was no doubt beautiful, but I just couldn't take my eyes off Eli.

The manager looked at my cock and admired me and said, "Oh, now I see why she was so disappointed," and then laughed aloud. Eli started to kiss him and put his hand on her pussy, so he sat in the chair next to mine and had Eli sit in his lap and start sucking her tits with one hand, rubbing and pulling her pussy lips.

I didn't have to wait long for Penelope, as she came pretty soon, and if I really try to be impartial, she really was tough competition for Eli; she was so sexy and so hot, and with every step her tits bounced and jiggled like crazy. So crazy that for a moment I was lost in their movement.

The manager said, "Penelope, this is your test; my respect is at stake here, and you have to please James as he is my special guest."

To which Penelope replied, "Sure thing, boss," and she looked at me and then at my cock and let out such a sexy and seductive moan that I had never heard any woman being so seductive before. My cock just became raging hard, and she just took it in her hand and said, "Oh gosh, I always wanted to see a big cock like yours. Thanks, boss, for choosing me for James."

The manager then laughed and said, "why don't you give him a titty fuck" and he just pulled off her bra so roughly that she almost fell over but gosh her tits, the way they popped out and jiggled, they were mesmerizing, They were a close match to Eli's tits, except Penelope's nipples were bigger than Eli's and so were her areolas but she also had them pink like Eli.

Soon Penelope was wanking me with her tits, and I was loving it, and when I looked at Eli and the manager, he winked at me and said, "I guess now you are liking it,"

To which I nodded and smiled back at him. I saw Eli so consumed with blowing him, but she was looking so sexy and hot, licking his cock up and down.

Soon I made Penelope sit in the chair, and I pushed my cock between her tits and started pushing it up and down and looking at me the manager also did the same and started giving Eli a titty wank, and every time his cock went up, Eli tried to lick his cock head with her tongue. It was so sexy seeing Eli try to lick the cock head like that. Penelope also copied Eli and started touching my cockhead with her tongue every time I pushed it up.

Then they both got up and sat in front of us and started sucking our cocks. Soon, the manager said "Hey James, are you ready to fuck Penelope's pussy, huh, because Eli's pussy and ass are both ready".

I smiled and said, "Yes, I am. Do you want to go in together?"

He laughed and said, "Yes, let's see who can fuck these hotties longer."

We moved to a table nearby and had both Eli and Penelope lie on it next to each other and put their legs on our shoulders, and then the manager was like, "One, two, three, go." He pushed his cock all the way in Eli's pussy, and gosh, Eli screamed pretty loud, so I also pushed my cock in Penelope's pussy till the base, and it almost choked her because I was almost an inch bigger than the manager.

As we were pushing our cocks in and out of their pussies almost in a rhythmic way, Penelope turned towards Eli and started kissing her, and soon they both were sucking each other's lips while their hands were playing with each other's tits, and we were fucking their beautiful pussies. None of us wanted to cum before the other, so both of us wanted our girls to beg us to stop and cum before us, but well, both girls kept asking for more.

The manager then said, "Well, I am switching now," and then pushed his cock in Eli's ass, but he was having difficulty doing so. I suggested changing the positions so we had both our girls on all fours, and we started pushing our cocks into their ass holes slowly. Well, this time none of us could just push it all the way as they were both pretty tight, and I just noticed that Eli's ass hole was tighter than Penelope's, but both the girls were in tears.

Soon the girls started enjoying it in their asses too, so we kept fucking them at a pace till they both almost at the same time screamed that they were about to cum, so we increased our pace, and once they cummed on our cocks, we turned them over and pushed in their mouths, and they sucked our cocks clean till we also started cumming in their mouths, and both of them played with our cum in their mouths and swapped it. Gosh, it was so sexy.

The manager asked one of the guys to bring some drinks. We almost fell in our chairs, and our girls were on us. I said, "Oh yes, get them; I am so thirsty." We were all exhausted, and when the drinks came, we drank like children and started laughing at each other.

And only now have I realized Penelope's pussy was not as sexy as Eli's, and in fact, if I had seen her pussy in a picture, I would not believe this belonged to her because she looked so sexy and hot. Right then the manager started fingering Penelope's pussy while he was already fingering Eli's pussy, and I said "Hey, that's really unfair; you get to play with two pussies, huh?"

He laughed and said in a whispering way "Well, if you want to be a little kinky, why not try both, and I don't mean just fingering".

He then pulled Penelope off me and carried Eli up to me, made her sit on my legs next to my cock, and said, "James, feel her and then dive into her pussy too; you will love it." And while saying this, he took Eli's hand and put it on my cock.

I actually wanted this; I was dying to get my hands on Eli, but before my emotions took over, my brain intervened and cautioned that all of a sudden the manager's behaviour had changed a little, and as I thought, it came to my mind that he could be trapping us in order to blackmail mom and dad later, so I put my hand on Eli's and I moved it away from my cock, and I sat back up and said, "I think we should be heading back now; it's been a while we were out." Then, pushing Eli away from my lap, I got up and gave long kisses on Penelope's tits and said "I am going to miss these babies so much."

Manager pushed me a little more to get on with Eli, but the more he pushed, the more I denied, and eventually he gave up and said, "Well, then I don't have the same problem as you, so I am going to take full advantage and he pulled Eli down on his legs, pushing his cock in her mouth, and asking her to blow him one more time."

I laughed and said, "You cheeky bastard."

He offered to drop us off at the motel, but we just asked to be dropped off where he picked us up, so he asked his driver to take us.

The limo took us to the street where we were earlier, but now it was so quiet and dark that only a few people could be seen at a distance; otherwise, nobody was out anymore. The moment we stepped out of the limo, Eli punched me so hard on my arm and then on my chest that I had to hold her hands to stop her. I asked what was wrong, and she said, "I am not going to talk to you now; I am so angry. You thought that bitch was prettier than me, huh? You preferred her and pushed me away. I hate you, James. I hate you."

I laughed out loud and said "Aww, I didn't know my little sister was the jealous type" and I hugged her, took her in my arms, and then kissed her on her lips and said "Oh, baby, you are far prettier, sexier, and hotter than either of those girls, and I would choose to fuck you 100 times over them, but that was just not the time; he was trapping us." Then I explained to her how I suspected his intent, and then on the way out, I noticed there were two cameras directed at those chairs where we were, and I was pretty sure that he recorded all that and just wanted to record us fucking each other so he could blackmail mom and dad.

Eli looked at me and asked, "Are you serious?"

I said "Yes, babe, I am"

She asked me to swear on her, which I did, to which she said, "Oh gosh, I almost told him how you were fucking me in the car but now pushing me away, this would have been a disaster."

I was like, "Thank goodness you didn't, or else mom and dad would have been so fucking furious on us."

She laughed and said, "Well, I didn't; leave it and tell me you really mean that I am prettier, huh?" I looked at her and then looked around; there was nobody in miles around us, so I ripped open her bra, which almost hurt her a little, and then I pulled off her skirt in a similar fashion and threw it away on the road. Then I took off my shorts and threw those too, and I started rubbing her tits so hard and with so much passion that they started turning red.

Eli said, "Dad's going to be so pissed that you not just threw away his shopping but also his shorts."

I put my hand on her mouth and said, "Don't you worry, babe, but I need to show you who I love more." I sucked her lips hard and bit them so hard that she moaned in pain.

Then I had her go down on all fours, and I pushed my cock into her pussy and started fucking her like mad and rough. She was moaning loudly, so I put my hand on her mouth. I didn't want to get caught and go to jail, but some of me wanted someone to see us fucking this way.

I switched between her pussy and ass so many times that I lost count, and then I pushed my cock in her mouth. She also sucked it like crazy, and when I cummed, she took it in her mouth and on her tits. Gosh, I was exhausted, and when I looked at Eli, her tits, tummy, and ass were so red due to my rough handling. I started caressing her, but she said she loved it and now believes that I liked her more.

We did not pick up our clothes and just started walking towards the motel. On the way, Eli said she was so happy that Brian didn't pick her up and she could spend time with me. This gave me so much joy and pleasure that I said, "Oh, me too, baby, but that fucker will be all over you tomorrow and I will just have to watch."

She jumped on me by hanging around my neck and said "Awww, who is jealous now, huh?"

I replied, "No, I am not jealous; I just didn't like him at all." And then I said "I wish you broke up with him, Eli."

She smiled and kissed me and said, "Hey, don't worry, I can sneak in your room and we can have our fun; he wouldn't know."

I happily and surprisingly asked if she really meant that, and when she said she did, I said. "Thanks, but I really wish he would not turn up tomorrow, to be honest."

Eli said, "Don't be so selfish, brother, and remember, I still love him as my boyfriend, and you want me to spend my holidays without my boyfriend, huh?"

With that, I came back to my senses, so I said, "Yes, yes, you are right. I am sorry. I was just lost for a while, and I forgot you have a life other than mine. Don't worry, I won't bother you or him."

She laughed and said, "Don't be so serious, because I also love this little bad boy of yours." (While saying so, she teased my cock.) and that made me smile.

I thought, 'Well, I shouldn't push; that is enough.'

We didn't come across anyone all the way to the motel, and when we entered our room, mom and dad were sleeping in such a way that it seemed as if they were still spooning. We looked at them and smiled before jumping into our bed.

We also slept spooning each other, and when we woke up, mom and dad were not in the room. I was taking a shit when Eli walked into the loo and said, "Morning sunshine." She kissed my lips, looked at my cock, and said, "This is still so hard, huh?" Then she asked, "Do you need any help with that?" I just smiled, and she sort of jumped in my lap, keeping her legs around me, and then she adjusted her pussy on my cock and let it slide in.

I wasn't expecting that, to be honest, but I wouldn't say that I wasn't enjoying it. Eli then took my hands and put them on her tits and asked me to squeeze them, and then she asked me to keep taking a shit while she moved her pussy up and down on my cock. I was in such a difficult spot. I was like, "What??"

She said, "Oh well, Brian loves to fuck me while he takes a shit, and I like it; it's wild,"

I was like, "What else can be expected from that piece of filth?"

Eli bit me on my lip and said, "Hey, stop it now, okay?"

We were just fucking in this weird way and talking when mum walked in to the loo, and I was like, "Oh, mom, get the hell out. What are you doing?"

But she stayed and said, "Did you two fuck in the street last night?"

We looked at each other, dad also walked in then and said, "Come on, tell me if you did."

So I said, "Yes, we did, but," Before I could finish, mom said, "Well, then I have some news for you, you don't have time to shower or sober up, so quickly get up and run straight to the car as someone saw you and reported you."

Both Eli and me were like, "What?? How's that possible? There was no one around."

Dad said, "They don't know your faces, and neither does the clerk at the counter, so just get up, wipe your ass on the way, and jump in the car before the police arrives." I understood the severity of the situation and just stood up, keeping Eli in my lap.

Mum said, "For goodness sake, let her down. How would you sit in the car like that, huh?"

So Eli got off from me, and I quickly wiped my ass and ran to the car. Eli was standing at the door waiting for me while mum was already in the car. I quickly got in and also pulled Eli into my lap. In a couple minutes, dad came back after handing over the key to the clerk at the counter, and when we were just leaving the motel premises, we saw two policemen knocking on one of the rooms on our side of the motel. Seeing that, mom said "Oh gosh, such a narrow escape."