Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager quickly stopped and shifted his focus on her tits and tried to touch them, but Eli moved a little away, to which he laughed and said, "Definitely, Kiki."

I was getting angry at this, so I asked him what the fuck he thinks he is doing, to which he responded by shaking hands with dad and mom again and saying, When my friend told me he was reserving a dinner table for you two, I was so happy because I would finally be able to meet you two. Don't look surprised; I am impressed with your business skills, and I try to copy your style in my club as well.

Then he told mom and dad he was the partner of one of dad and mom's business partners in their newly opened club. He once again asked Eli to come close, looking at mum as if asking her to tell Eli to comply, and mum did exactly what he asked. So he pulled Eli into his lap and smelled her and said, "Oh, she even smells like cinnamon, and then looked towards mum and dad, saying, "I would love to trade her with any of my girls."

I was like, "What the fuck man?"

At the same time, mum said, "Do you know who," but dad stopped mum and asked me to stay quiet.

Manager looked at mum and said, "I know she's worth a lot, but before you say no, just have a look at my girls too, and if not permanent, at least loan her to me for a couple of months or so. The reason I want her is that she can train my girls with all the training and tips she has from working with you, and as I mentioned earlier, I am a huge fan of you two. So I would love if my girls could also work following the patterns of your club."

While talking to mum, he said, "I suppose you wanted to ask if I knew who she is. The answer is yes. Initially, I was concerned when you arrived an hour later than the reservation time you had given. However, I kept the table for you. When you arrived with this gentleman, it relieved me. Then, I saw your husband bring this hottie; I assumed she was one of his whores, and this young man was your toy. But then this idea hit me: If she is your husband's personal whore, then I would ask you if you could lend her services to me for a while because I believe you must have given her the best and most special training compared to other girls."

Dad laughed and said, 'I admire your passion for climbing the ladder, but you've assumed a lot of things here that aren't really my or my wife's style of doing business. And you say you're trying to copy our ways?'

'Oh, I was just going to ask for your permission first if I could see the beauty she's hiding under her dress,' said the manager.

Dad looked at Mum, and they both laughed while she said, "He really is a fan."

'So what do you think?' asked the manager.

But before Dad could respond, Mum asked the manager how was he planning to check if Eli was fit for his crew. He rang a bell, and two giant-sized guys walked into the office. Mum looked at them and said, "Now that I see you have the famous Star Brothers working for you, you have got my attention."

The manager looked quite happy to listen to Mum's comment and then said, "Thanks, so may I?" Mum looked at Eli and asked her and me not to say anything contradicting her or Dad. I could see the look on Eli's face; she didn't like Mum's statement, and neither did I.

The manager nodded at one of those guys, and he moved towards Eli and was just going to rip open her bra when dad shouted, "Stop, no need to make me waste my money for nothing," and then he said, "Eliza, show him how sexy and hot you are," and Eli unclasped her bra and threw it at dad. Then she was taking the skirt off when one of the manager's guys just pulled it and threw it on the table, and then also pulled off her panties.

He then lifted Eli on his shoulder as if she were just a weightless plush toy to him. He came to the side of the table and turned Eli upside down with her face near his cock as in the standing 69 position. He then turned her around so now she was facing the manager but still upside down.

The manager smiled and said, "Hmmm, very sexy tits; bring her here; let's see if she has a sexy pussy." The second guy took Eli from the first and made her sit on the table, spread her legs wide, and then pushed her all the way back, which brought Eli's face towards Mum, but her legs spread across the table so the manager could easily see her pussy. Then the manager nodded his guys again, and they brought Eli on all fours on the table, and one of them pushed their middle finger into her pussy while second guy pushed his middle finger into her ass hole, to which Eli reacted in more of a pain than moan because he was rough and they didn't even lube her.

All this was making me angry, but strangely, not enough to say anything or to stop them. I was surprised at myself because I was somehow feeling turned on by the way they were treating Eli. I tried to tell myself to feel embarrassed at it, but I just couldn't think the other way, so I thought, Okay, let's find out what protocols do mum and dad have to hire a new girl.

Both of the guys then brought Eli back on the table with her legs hanging down from one side while her pussy was just at the edge, and they adjusted her in a way so her face was on the adjacent side of the table.

I could see one of them was going to fuck her pussy and the other one her mouth, and only in a few seconds did my thoughts prove to be true as they both started unbuckling their trousers, once they slid their underwear down, mum complimented them, saying "as gorgeous as I have heard about you two." They both thanked mom, and one of them adjusted himself where Eli's mouth was and the other was almost touching his cock at her pussy.

But before either of them could push it in her mouth or pussy, dad said, "Okay, stop."

Both of them and the manager looked shockingly at dad and asked, "Why is he stopping them?"

Dad looked at mum and said to the manager, "You didn't let my wife tell you about this girl?"

Manager responded with, "Oh, you mean who she is? I know I know she is your personal bitch. I understand that, but I still don't understand why you stopped the Star Brothers from..."

Mum stopped him mid-sentence and said, "She's our daughter Eliza."

The manager said, "Okay, but I have to follow principles made only by you... Wh.. Wha... What did you say, Ms. Michale, who she is?"

"Our daughter," said mum.

The look on the manager's face was so amusing that he started stuttering. "Oh, Ms. Michale, I am so sorry I didn't know I... I was just... I d... I had no idea... I am sorry for my rudeness." and then he yelled at his men, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Take away your dicks if you don't want them chopped off," but when they were just about to pull up their underwear, he said, "You lazy bastards, help Ms. Eliza dress up quickly," and he tried to put the bra back on Eli.

In his state, he was doing anything and everything but putting it back on when Eli asked, "May I get up and close my legs, dad?" But before dad said anything, the manager took Eli's hand and helped her up.

Eli let another little ouch out, I think because of that rough ass hole handling, and the manager said, "I am.. am ... I am sorry, Elizabeth," and started rubbing her pussy in an effort to relieve her.

Eli laughed at it and put her hand on his hand and said, You can keep it off now, and he quickly snapped his hand back and kind of fell back in his chair.

Eli stepped down from the table and came to the dad and sat on his lap, but while sitting, she moaned again, which seemed painful. Dad quickly looked down at her as her bra, skirt, and panties were still on the table and she was still naked. He asked, "Are you okay, sweetie?"

"No, it's hurting, dad; something is kind of pinching me inside," responded Eli. Dad quickly put his hand on her pussy, rubbing it, but she said, "No, dad, not my pussy; my ass is hurting; something is in there.

The manager looked at his men in anger, and the one who pushed his finger in her ass said, "Oh, I think it's my ring; it slipped off in her ass when I,"

Manager screamed, "Shut up."

Dad quickly bent Eli on the table and spread her ass cheeks to widen her ass hole, and then he said, "Yes, I see it," and then he called the star brothers and asked them to spread her ass cheeks, when they did, he pushed his finger inside and very slowly pulled out the ring, but it made quite the mess. Once it was out, dad looked closely at the ring and saw that the design of this ring had some thorns like pointy bits all over it, and that must have been hurting Eli. Dad threw the ring towards the manager and then asked him to clean her ass himself.

He then asked Eli if she was okay now, to which she said, "Yes, I am feeling quite relieved now, thanks dad," and she tried to get up.

Dad asked her not to, saying, "No, no, sweetie, let him clean it for you first."

The manager quickly got up from his seat, took out a few tissues, and started wiping Eli's ass. Once he did it, he looked at dad, and dad said, "Wouldn't you want to pay your respects?"

He responded with "yes, yes sure," and he kissed Eli's ass hole and then her pussy, and when Eli got up, he helped her sit in dad's lap and then helped her put on her panties, skirt, and bra, and at the end, he kissed both of Eli's hands and said, "I am sorry once again, and all I have for your beautiful body is just respect."

The manager asked dad if he and mum are okay and have forgiven him. Give me the star brothers when I ask for them, and I will send you one of my guys to train your girls for a month right away. The manager hesitated and offered some other guys, but dad insisted on the Star Brothers and said, "I am going to open a new club, and Eli and her brother will run that, and I want the Star Brothers to serve Eli and teach her the bits she will need; you know what I mean."

"Yes, sure, I understand now," replied the manager.

Then dad looked at the star brothers, winked and said, "Who knows, if you will serve her well, you may be able to finish what you started today"

The manager walked us out and said, "I hope I will also grow like you once you take me under your umbrella."

Dad just nodded, but mum gave him a kiss on the lips and said, I found you interesting. I may be visiting you sometime, so relax and don't worry."

Walking out of there, I asked Eli if she was okay, and then I said, "Wow, dad, I didn't know people would fear you and respect you like that, but I didn't understand why you let him get rude with Eli at first."

Dad laughed and said, "My son, there's so much I need to teach you how to handle this line of business. Didn't you notice how he was trying to impress us and get us under his influence from the start? That is why when I noticed him getting crazy for Eliza I knew how to get him. Also, I had plans to cover this guy for a while and the shopping spree of Eli was part of the plan because leather skirts to this length with red panties are this guy's weakness." He was smiling while saying all this.

I replied, "So you bought these items for this guy in reality, and you used Eli as a bait?"

Dad put one arm on my shoulder and the other on Eli's shoulder and said, "Oh no, it was just a little bit of luck and a little bit of turning the situation in our favour, and didn't you notice how Eliza was calm during all that?"

I looked at Eli, and she said, "dad told me on the way what might happen, but dad told me he would fuck my ass."

Dad laughed and said, "Well, the star brothers were a surprise for me, and if they hadn't come, I would have let the manager fuck her the way he wanted and then told him that he just fucked my daughter, and he would have been obliged."

I was like, "So Eli, you were okay being used?"

"No brother doing something for the good of your family business is a mere cooperation compared to considering it as being used."

And I responded, "I take it you do this cooperation on a regular basis then?"

She smiled and said, "Not so regularly, but whenever dad needs my help."

And I was like, Well, alright, that's a really surprising thing for me. After some roaming around the town, we headed back to our motel, quite tired. Once we entered the room, mum pulled Eli from her arm and hugged her tightly, then kissed her cheek and said, "My sweet little angel, you were so perfect and you have no idea what you have brought me, my darling. I am so happy that I am now going to agree to your request about your boyfriend."

Listening to this, Eli got really excited and confirmed again, "Really mom? Are you sure you won't back out?"

"No, not after this, my angel," replied mum.

"What's going on, guys? What are you getting so excited about?" I asked naively.

Eli told me that her boyfriend wanted to have sex with mum and has been asking Eli to convince her for quite a while, but mum just never agreed. I was like, "What?? Are you really serious, mum? That bastard fucking my sister is too much, and now he would be with my mum too. You guys can't do that."

Dad patted my shoulder and said, "Son, don't ever stress yourself over a pussy because those pussies need to be used as they want, and any stress over them will only cause tension for you, so just relax and don't think about them."

I was like, "Daddd, they are not just a couple of pussies to fuck; they are mum and Eli."

Dad laughed again and said, "Wait a few minutes, and I will answer this."

I sat on the bed with dad and he started advising me about handling of this line of business, dad was talking in a way as if I have decided and said yes to his proposal of me managing the new club.

I was about to tell him that I hadn't made my mind yet but right at that moment mum came out of loo and just fell in dad's lap and kissed him and then asked him to take off her dress and dad replied with "oh happily darling" and he started rolling mum's dress down slowly exposing her tits and I must say wow again because it had been a long time since I saw mum's tits and I was just thinking about that when dad had rolled down her dress to the feet and said "hey James where are you lost son, come on help your mother" and mum put her feet in my lap and I pulled her dress off. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath and the moment I pulled her dress she moved one leg down on the floor and kept one in my lap, and wow, her open legs gave quite the view.

Mum was busy sucking dad's lips, and he was squeezing her tits, forgetting where they were. I tried to sneeze forcefully to interrupt them, and it worked. Mum looked at me and said, "Naughty, naughty, naughty, getting hard for your mommy, huh?" and I realized my cock was raging hard and was fighting to burst out of my shorts.

I got so embarrassed, but mum was just laughing and then she said "cheeky boy get up this is our bed" and then she said "Eli come on out now and take care of your brother he needs some urgent attention." I quickly got up and moved onto the other bed. All I was thinking that once Eli come out of the loo I will ask her to go out till dad and mum get free from their love making.

Eli came out from the loo, and mum repeated what she said before, and Eli laughingly asked, "Why, mum, what happened? Couldn't he control himself seeing you?" Before she could sit with me, dad got up, leaving mum lying on bed and called Eli to his bed and then asked me to come too. He made Eli stand in front of him and asked her to get naked. She unclasped her bra and then removed her panties too; she had left the skirt in the shower already.

She looked at dad to ask, "What's next?"

Dad asked her to get on bed with mum and when she did, dad spread her and mum's legs wide open and then pulled me close and bent towards mum and kissed her forehead, cheeks, lips, and neck. He ignored her tits completely and kissed on mum's tummy, moving down to her legs and feet, and then repeating the same with Eli. Then he asked me to do the same with both mum and Eli, so I also kissed them gently and softly. But along with mum and Eli, I was also confused and trying to figure out what Dad was doing.

But only then dad said, "James, listen closely my son. I am going to teach you a very important lesson, especially due to the line of work we are in. Look everywhere you kissed is yours and mine, and they are your mom and sister for these parts only including their hearts and emotions, but their tits are everyone's treat, and these two." He rubbed their pussies and ass holes and said, "These two are there for anyone who they allow to use them, understand?" then he kissed Eli and mum's pussy and ass hole and asked me to do the same. I was hesitant to touch mum down there, but mum pulled me on it, so I kissed her and then Eli's pussy and ass too.

Then, after we both kissed their tits and sucked their nipples, dad asked me not to get mad about who they fuck with because its their and only their choice and he said "come on ladies talk some sense into him."

Mum and Eli acted as if they were just waiting for this moment because they both spoke together and told me to never worry over girls, no matter who, when it comes to sexual stuff.

I was like, "Okay, okay, I'll back off. No need to come guns blazing at me." Everyone laughed at it, and then dad pulled up Eli and kissed her nipples and then on her lips. He then brought her in front of him and held her up, placing his hands under her ass in such a way that Eli's legs were wide open for me. Her perky tits with rock-hard nipples were as if they were going to shoot something from them at me.

Dad said, "Okay, enough teaching for today. I don't know if you want this sexy pussy and tits or not but I definitely want to fuck your mother now so either you take Eliza on that bed and enjoy her while I enjoy her (pointing at mum) on this bed or I enjoy with both these hotties on my bed and you can watch us or sleep which I doubt you will be able to since your mother is very loud with her moans."

"Whatever you say, dad, I am okay with it; if you want me to go out for a while, I can go have a drink at the bar in town," I responded. But dad smiled and said, "Eliza, sweetheart, go give him company, or if you also want to head to the town, do so." And he went back to the bed with mum after taking off his clothes as well.

I asked Eli if she wanted a drink, and she said yes, so we got dressed, or, let's say, barely dressed, and headed to the bar in town. We got many glances and comments while we were sitting at the bar sipping our beers. A few girls and guys even approached us.

The bar started to get pretty crowded, and when we were wondering why, the bar tender asked me if I wanted my girlfriend to compete in the dance, and before I could say anything, Eli asked him if this was where girls get on top of the bar counter and dance. The bartender said yes, and Eli screamed in joy and told him that she would definitely join the competition.

Soon the lights went dim and the music became louder, and three girls got on the counter and started dancing to the tunes. They were, let's say, above average, but people enjoyed their moves. Then two more girls popped up on the counter and got much more admiration compared to the previous girls.

I kissed Eli's cheek and said "If these girls are making these people crazy, I am sure they are in for a treat tonight."

Eli blushed and said, "I am so excited. I love dancing in bars like this."

We were just talking when the bartender shouted for Eli to climb up, so I carried Eli to the bar counter and she just jumped up and started dancing with two other girls. Some of the guys started pouring their drinks on them, and pretty soon their tops started coming off. All three of them were dancing like crazy, but the energy Eli had was quite amazing. There were some guys filming them on their phones, and there were a couple of guys taking Eli's up skirts, I knew she wasn't wearing any panties so I couldn't blame them.