Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey

Story Info
Slutty sister goes on holidays with sexually liberal family.
18.1k words
3.85
16k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Bry1977 for reviewing my story and making required changes as it is his help, which made it possible to get my story published.

Eliza and the Family Holiday - The Journey

Before jumping into the story let me give you a little introduction to the characters of this story.

I am James, I arrived at my parents' house last night to be at our family cabin for the holidays this summer. My parents, Jaz and Michale are both over the moon because they just expanded their business to a new city. They own a strip/sex club and have ambitions to take their business to other parts of Europe as well. My younger brother David has been too busy with girls to find a serious job. I tried to convince him to come live with me and work in my company but he would not agree. Lastly my younger sister Eliza (we usually called her Eli) who is the apple of everybody's eye. I had not seen her in the last 2 years and I was really looking forward to seeing my sweet little sister.

Mom cooked us all a very special dinner and we were sitting at the dinner table waiting for my sister to arrive as she had spent the night at her boyfriend's place. Out of all of us I was looking forward to seeing her the most, but at the same time I was also cursing her for being late because it was difficult to keep my hands off the dinner.

After a while I heard a loud bike and mom said, "there she comes."

Soon as I looked at Eliza I froze in my seat because the last time I saw her she was not as pretty as she was now. She has transformed into a goddess, if I say she is a replica of Kelly Brook it wouldn't be so wrong. She was wearing a pink V neck top and shorts. I couldn't take my eyes away from her big tits jiggling as she was walking but soon my daydream vanished as she gave me a hug and her beautiful voice said, "dear brother I missed you so much, it seems like ages since I last saw you." Then she started rubbing her hand on my biceps saying, "wow your muscles got bigger."

Looking at her sweaty top I asked if she was coming from the gym and needed a shower? She looked at her boyfriend and laughed and said, "no I don't." Then she introduced her boyfriend to me whose first words to me were, "hey I thought I would never see you but your sister is sexy enough to make me not think of others." He then kissed her locking his lips onto her. I did not like him after that first look already and this comment just buried him for me. I never saw him before but I remembered my sister changed boyfriends maybe twice a year so I stopped bothering. Before I could say anything mom suggested we start the dinner.

I noticed that something was going on between Eliza and her boyfriend. I said, "are you okay Eli?"

She got up from her seat and sat on her boyfriend's lap and said, "now I am much better".

What surprised me even more was that dad was ok with this ugly looking guy. Usually my dad wouldn't allow Eli to date guys with tattoos and piercings but with this person, he was completely okay with. While eating I saw Eli's nipples started poking out of her top and her face was glowing red. Upon looking I saw her boyfriend's hand in her shorts.

Maybe he noticed me because he said, "James what's wrong didn't you like Michale's food? Come on enjoy man. Trust me I get the best type of tastes in your house." I wished I could punch him but instead of getting upset, I finished my portion and went in the kitchen to do the dishes.

Eliza also joined me after few minutes and asked, "where is my hot brother's girlfriend I keep hearing about?" and then she put her soapy hands on my arms and said, "gosh I wish I could eat you, she is so lucky."

I gave her a smile and said "I was looking forward to bringing her to our family reunion but unfortunately we broke off a couple months ago."

With that I naturally became sad and Eliza hugged me and said, "oh I am sorry I didn't know and assuming you are still single I can hook you up with plenty of girls here, not that you need my help, but hey what is a good sister for huh?"

I thanked her and told her not to bother but then her boyfriend appeared out of nowhere and spanked her butt saying, "hey you never hugged me like that babe." Then he pulled her on the side and, after a brief hug, he rolled up her top and started sucking on one of her tits, not even bothering that I was there but God her side boob looked amazing.

A little later we were all sitting together listening to dad and mom about tomorrow's plan, we had to travel in the car for hours to reach our family cabin where my uncles and their families would be joining us. David was to travel separate with his girlfriend in his car and Eliza and her boyfriend would also go on their own so it was just me, dad and mom with lots and lots of luggage.

Mom said, "son you would need to manage as there will only be a little space for you to sit due to the bags on the seat."

I said, "don't worry mom all I need is few books and I wont even realize where I will be sitting." Once all the modalities were decided everyone went off to their rooms except David who went out.

I was sharing the room with David and he wasn't home yet. I was badly bored, I thought to go to Eli's room to catch up with her but I thought she must be asleep so I remained in bed but I couldn't sleep either so I decided to boot up David's laptop to watch a movie. David never put passwords on his belongings, but he kept his secret items hidden. I knew where to look so I was going through those folders to find something interesting. I found some very sensual pictures of tits and pussy lips and I thought wow everyone has someone hot and sexy on their side here except me. However, I knew David's choice in girls was not that good because girls always tried to rip him off considering him more of a bank card than a lover but whoever he was banging now seemed worth spending money on.

I saw a folder named "Eli" and it got me curious so I opened it and what I found next shocked me. It had some selfies of Eli showing off her tits and ass and these pictures just striked so hard on my cock that it twitched. Eli was so sexy and so hot, she had this perfect hour glass figure. Her nipples were so pink with small areolas just like cherries or strawberries maybe. My hand went to press my cock on its own but then I stopped myself, thinking, 'What am I doing? Am I considering masturbating to pictures of my own sister?" So I just closed those pictures but I could not really get them off of my mind.

After a while as I was struggling to control my thoughts about Eliza's pictures I heard David with his girlfriend Sarah so I got up and sat on the chair with a book in my hand. Both of them entered the room and I said hi to Sarah who was happy to see me again. Most probably because I hosted them both quite luxurious dinners a few months back. She was a sexy brunette with a small set of tits and ass and I almost fucked her when she stayed over at my place with David. In a bit David took off his clothes and jumped in bed and asked Sarah to jump in as well.

Sarah looked at me with a smile on her face and I said, "don't worry when I stayed back here we used to sleep naked all the times so nothing new for him to hide from me ha ha."

She laughed, and stripping off to just a bra and panties she said, "so did you both ever...?"

I was like, "no no no never these 2 beds have been here for ages and we always slept in our own beds." We all laughed.

Sarah said, "James I hope you would be ok with us next to you" I looked at her questioning what she meant and she took off her bra and tossed it at me and said, "we have a little plan of something. If you know what I mean," and then she said, "or you could join us." I wasn't surprised at this because she was one of the strippers who worked in dad's sex club so she wasn't really shy about being with more than one guys and David would just be ok as long as he got to drill all her holes.

I got up from the chair and said, "I would love to but I better not ruin your plans, you guys keep on I will go watch tele downstairs and come back afterwards." I left them laughing as I came out. I went to the loo but as I opened the door I saw Eli on her knees and her boyfriend standing next to the toilet seat while Eli was blowing him so I quickly said sorry and closed the door and came downstairs and fell on to the couch. This was all too much for me especially because it had been a few months since I had sex last.

I rubbed my hand on my forehead and I was sweating. I just turned the tele on and started watching a recorded game of football to divert my attention. A few minutes later dad came and sat next to me asking why I was not sleeping to which I said, "I just wasn't feeling sleepy yet"

To which he got up and brought 2 beers from the refrigerator and passed one to me and said, "till you feel sleepy son."

Dad and I were discussing our business and his idea of opening up another club as he was asking me to take on the responsibilities of the family business.

All of a sudden Eli and her boyfriend came down speaking in loud voices, her boyfriend was carrying her in his arms, Eli was hanging by his neck completely naked except that she had a pair of thin panties on. He came walking down to dad and crashed next to him on the couch keeping Eli in his lap.

He started squeezing her tits and said, "do I also get a beer or do I squeeze it fresh from these melons?"

Dad laughed and offered him a beer immediately and said, "here you go son but if I were you I would go for ripe melons ha ha."

To which he said, "he needed to be somewhere 2 hours before but Eli made him so late already," and while saying this he spanked Eli's tits which were sort of wet and due to his spanking a couple drops came flying on me and I once again controlled my nerves because I assumed that must be his cum or some bodily fluids of them on her tits.

To my surprise dad just laughed and said, "you've found yourself a young and sexy girl so you better be in her good books." Then they both discussed few things between them which did not make any sense to me and he left.

Eli's boyfriend made her stand next to dad and got up to leave but then he pulled Eli's panties down and took it off completely and put it in his pocket saying, "I need this as a souvenir." While saying this he pushed his finger in Eli's pussy and played with it till his phone rang and he just left Eli like that and said see you tomorrow babe.

I knew being the owner of a sex club mom and dad never bothered about sexual stuff, I mean one could fuck Eliza or anyone anywhere in the house or just next to mom and dad they would never interfere. My mom and dad have been sexually open minded since forever and being in the industry made them even more liberal but spanking her tits or fingering her in front of dad just like that was a bit much for me. However, to my surprise dad did not bother even a little bit and was just smiling at a shocked Eli who had gotten a little horny now.

Dad asked Eli to sit down on the couch and clean up her tits and pussy to which she replied, "dad I know I have to, why do you always treat me like one of your hookers in club?"

Dad pulled her close, gave her a kiss on her cheek and said, "no sweetheart you are my angel how can you compare yourselves with those hookers ever? I only tell you because I care." She smiled and dad got up and told us good night and went to his room. My cock was trying to become hard by now so I quickly got up and went to the kitchen to get another beer.

When I was next to refrigerator Eli came over and hugged me from behind, her tits were pressing against my back and my cock felt an electric wave going through it. I put my hands on her and said, "how have you been Eli you seem to be quite occupied with your shit ass boyfriend which I hope will soon be kicked out.".

She laughed and said, "hey what's wrong with Brian huhh? I was looking at your face why were your expressions changing?"

I replied with a question of when is she leaving him and she said, "no I am not leaving him I think Brian is the one I needed and for your information I have been with him for almost 10 months now."

I was literally shocked to listen because the Eliza I knew couldn't be with the same person for more than few months. I turned around and said, "are you serious??"

I told Eliza how she was too pretty for him and he doesn't deserve to have her plus Eli could have any guy she wanted. I said "Eli you always had a magical effect on all the boys and I think now you will affect both boys and girls alike,"

She smiled and looking down at me she said, "does that mean my own brother as well huhh?"

I got embarrassed and said, "oh I am sorry but its not my fault. I hope you understand you being here with your tits open in front of me made this happen."

she was pointing to my hard cock which was now trying to burst out of my pyjamas. She laughed and said, "I know I know I was just joking come on lets go to my room and I will tell you why he is special to me," and she pulled me all the way up to her room.

She had posters of guys in briefs or naked showing their butts all over her room. There were some dildos, vibrators and anal beads on the table next to mirror. Seeing me looking at those she said, "hey ignore those come lets talk" and she pulled me on to the bed and sat beside me.

I said, "did you forget what dad asked you?"

She looked down at her tits, smile and said, "let me tell you a little secret, I like sleeping with some cum on my tits but if you want to clean it come on do it yourself then," and she kind of brought her tits forward towards me. Gosh her nipples were so hard and so pink that I almost pulled them but then I said, "well if you like it that way then who am I to complain?"

We chatted about so much stuff and when we fell asleep I have no idea but when I woke up she was kind of squeezed into me with her tits pressing against my arm. She had a hand on my cock which was now getting hard. I was grateful that I slept in my clothes while chatting with her because I have been sleeping naked since childhood and I don't know how I slept in pyjamas and a shirt this time.

I was thinking what to do when I heard mum knocking at the door and asking Eli to get her ass out of the bed and prepare for leaving. Mom opened the room door yelled again but she didn't peeked in. Eliza however got up and I pretended to be asleep. Eliza started rubbing her hand on my cock then she pushed it inside my pyjamas and touched my cock, which became rock hard at her touch but she said, "where did your hair go?" I got confused if she was really sleep talking or she was also pretending like me? But I soon got the answer as she quickly pulled her hand out and pulled herself away from me and talked to herself saying "oh gosh, what was I doing? What if James was awake before me and found my hand on his cock?"

I started moving a little as if I was awaking now. I saw her sitting next to me then while yawning I said, "good morning Eli I am sorry I slept here I have no idea when I fell asleep?"

Eliza bent a little and kissed me on my forehead but as she kissed my forehead her tits almost landed on my cheeks, she said, "even I don't know when we fell asleep James but I think I haven't slept that well in a long time"

I smiled and said "well I think I will have to tell you the same but hey I hope you didn't rub your boyfriend's cum on my face."

She punched me on my chest and pressed both her tits on my face as if smothering me with her tits. I screamed, "ok ok, are you trying to kill me now?"

She laughed and said, "I don't know about his cum but I think it is about to come out from somewhere else," and pointed at my morning wood.

I said, "sorry," and put my hand on it to hide it.

She laughed and pulled my hand off and said, "aww you look so cute being embarrassed."

Mom yelled at her again and I said, "get up before mom gets mad at you and dad starts fighting with her."

Everyone was just ready to leave, dad couldn't control himself and got up and gave a long kiss on mom's lips, Eliza and Sarah both said, "aww how cute." Mum was wearing a pretty mini yellow tube dress, while dad was dressed in blue shorts and a white polo shirt. David was in khaki shorts and no shirt, while Sarah looked sexy in a grey crop top and blue shorts. I was also wearing khaki shorts, but I had a t-shirt on. Meanwhile, Eliza looked the sexiest of us all, wearing a pink bra and a lilac mini skirt that barely covered her ass, revealing her red panties while she sat.

Soon, David left with Sarah, we were waiting for Eliza's boyfriend to come pick her up. She was excited to go on this long journey on a bike, but she received a call from him informing her that he wouldn't be able to come. Brian suggested she should go with dad and he would join us at the holiday home. She was very disappointed, but I said, "Hey, let's make this an opportunity to spend some more time together to share more from the last few years."

After everything was loaded in the car, we could not make space for Eliza, even though she wouldn't have taken up much room. However, we had too much luggage. She was almost about to cry that she would miss the annual family holidays because she could not fit in the car.

Mom then said, "James, why don't you help your sister and have her sit in your lap?"

Dad quickly responded, "Michael, it's a long journey. He won't be able to hold her throughout the journey."

I looked at Eli, and for a moment, her eyes filled with hope. But after hearing Dad's response, she became sad again. However, I held her hand and said, "Hey, it's okay, I can carry you, I think." She became so happy that she hugged me tightly and gave me a long kiss.

Eli was not really so heavy, instead she was fun to have in my lap because she was wearing a really nice perfume. I kept adjusting her whenever I felt my leg was getting tired. The only trouble I was having was that my cock wasn't going down. It was getting hard to hide it from Eliza; whenever she moved a little. I kept my hands on her ass to sort of lift her so she wouldn't come in the center of my lap. Mom kept looking back at us every now and then asking if we needed to rest.

After some time, dad moved the car to the resting point and asked us to have a little walk and see if we needed to buy anything from the shop as the next resting point is quite far. We moved out of the car as if we were escaping from prison.

It felt really good to walk around for a few minutes. We went into the shop to buy some snacks. The guy at the counter looked at Eli and asked me if she was a famous celebrity; he thought she was my girlfriend. I told Eliza, she smiled and said, "We can pretend to be girlfriend and boyfriend, can't we? You didn't tell him we are brother and sister, did you?"

I said, "no, I didn't."

She smiled and said, "better then,"

When we went to the counter to pay for the stuff we bought there was now another guy sitting with the first one who asked us to wait for a minute and then asked his colleague to guess who Eliza was. He thought for some seconds then with a voice full of joy he screamed some name and asked if she was her.

Eliza only smiled in reply, and the first guy asked, "Can we both take a picture with you?" Eliza allowed them, but after taking a few pictures, they seemed hesitant and it felt they want to say something so I asked them what else they wanted, and the second guy said, "Usually, she lets fans take a picture of her iconic pose and they are waiting for that."

I asked what the pose was, and he looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

But then he explained it to me and said, "Well, the pose where she pulls down her bra and let the fans take pictures with her tits.

I was like, "what? Who are you mixing her with?"