All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 05'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusover 3 years ago
I still don't get it. Ella had vaginal sex with other men before Evan?

I still don't get it.

Ella had vaginal sex with other men before Evan?

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Got me!

I was pretty certain the coupons were going to be in the sweater and her friend was going to find it and create a conflict that would go on for another three or four chapters. Lol. Well done, you got me good. Thank you for an awesome series. 5/5

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments.

Nice story with interesting characters. I look forward to the next chapter, but hope you will bring these characters back for another story. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Finally - Plot/Character Development!

While I wish some of this level of plot/character development occurred in each chapter, I'm glad you finally did it and, as a result, this was one of your stronger chapters as a writer. I definitely think incorporating Mom is a plus for her marriage as it "keeps it in the family". You said next chapter is sex, but I hope you keep the storyline intact. 5*

wilparuwilparuover 3 years agoAuthor

@Phillip1999

I replied to this question in another chapter but, yes, Ella had vaginal sex with another guy at least once before Evan. She didn’t date very much in high school because she was always busy with school and other activities (and she was secretly in love with Ev) but I’m guessing she did.

When the story starts at Christmas she had not dated or seen any guys in months.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Excellent Twist

I have to give it to you, I did not see the father as the one with the coupon book, very nice twist. Back to the story itself it's excellent & still has so far to go, keep it up.

Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusover 3 years ago
@ Wilparu

Author.

If Evan had a slightly different personality. For example, he had a clear moral position that he was ready to build a serious relationship only with a virgin.

Knowing this, would his sister be a virgin before the events began?

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Awesome story!!

I loved "red-herring," yep...I got suckered by it...well done!! Looking forward to the next part...and for my 2 cents it doesn't have to be the last we hear of this couple (please..:-) )

random8random815 days ago

I really like the way you write. Each of the characters you've created are different and interesting. I feel like I'm reading good sexy literature, not porn (not that there's anything wrong with porn). Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous