Ella's New Business

Story Info
Beautiful blonde Ella becomes a professional masseuse.
2.3k words
4.32
15k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nina27
Nina27
44 Followers

Ella is a beautiful blonde. 27 years old, 5'2, 110 lbs, naturally large chested with 38DD's and a tight body, Not quite athletic but nicely toned, with a healthy golden tan. She was married to Rob, who she met in college when she was an athletic trainer and he was a football player. Rob made good money. They lived very comfortably, Ella didn't need to work and wanted for nothing. Unfortunately everything was about to change.

On Tuesday morning, Rob left for work at 7am as usual. He pulled into a drive-thru to get coffee. As he was leaving he accidentally dropped the cup in his lap, the burning coffee caused his leg to jump up, releasing the brake. His car shot into the street, right in front of a truck. He died instantly.

Losing her beloved husband was bad enough, but worse news followed. Rob had switched life insurance companies and the policy had accidentally lapsed.

Several weeks after the funeral, Ella wasn't sure what to do. She knew she had to get things done though. While Rob's income was big, so was their debt. She sold the home, moved into a nice apartment and settled their debts. After everything was done, she had about $100,000. She paid a year's rent on the apartment and bought a new, small SUV. She knew she needed income. Luckily, she had taken classes and become a certified masseuse. Combined with her athletic training credentials she thought she could do a good business doing athletic massage therapy on top of regular massage. To make it convenient she had a small store front with a room for massages as well as a portable table and gear to do on-site massages and therapy.

Business started fairly well and was slowly building. She had been given some rehab and sport injury work and that helped. However she realized at this point she was barely covering her bills.

A player named David, an 18 yr old senior on the local high school football team that she had done some therapy for had left a message on her work voicemail. She returned the call.

"David, hello this is Ella from EMC (Ella's Massage Company) returning your call."

"Hi Ella, I found your therapy to really make a difference for me. I'd like to see about getting a weekly massage, at least during football season."

Ella set him up for 4:30-5:30 on Thursdays.

The first appointment came. David arrived promptly. Ella showed him to the room and pointed out the attached bathroom/changing room.

When Ella was doing his physical therapy he wore a tshirt and shorts. This time he just had shorts on and he looked really good to her. Ella proceeded to give David a thorough massage. At the end he dressed and came out to the front. She was concerned a guy like him would want additional services, the legendary happy ending. She was a legitimate masseuse and was glad he didn't go there, although she thought a few times during their session that he wanted to.

David's next session, he went in to change, a few minutes later she entered to see a very naked David, laying on his back on the table. Ever the professional, Ella began the massage. She was completely turned on by his hot body and the sight of his cock, which was easily 7 inches while only half erect. David's cock was laying on his left thigh and she needed to massage there so she carefully moved it to the side, touching it as little as possible. Still David let out a slight grunt and became fully erect. She did her best to ignore it and within a few minutes was finishing up.

She asked David, "How was that, feeling good?" He responded "I do still have some tightness."

Ella asked where and David gestured down by his hard cock.

"David, this is a legitimate massage salon and I'm a licensed masseuse."

"And I think you are amazing, but taking care of this will definitely reduce my tension and of course I'd pay for the additional service, think of your patient's well being Ella!"

Ella, who was very aware that she wasn't making enough money yet, began thinking about things.

Next thing she knew, her subconscious took over and had grasped David's big cock. It was about 8 inches fully erect and felt thick in her hand. She began stroking slowly with her left hand and gently grasped his balls in her right. David rapidly became more excited. She was gently playing with his balls while making full, rapid strokes with the other hand. Shortly he began to groan, she felt his cock swell and then began spurting. She didn't think to aim it away and the first thick spurt landed across her collar and on her neck and cheek. She angled it away and the next blast reached the wall. Then the final few diminishing spurts landed on the floor and across his leg. She grabbed a towel, wiped her face and neck, then cleaned him off as well. In silence they went up front where he paid for the massage and gave her a $50 tip. She quickly ushered him out, closed the door and turned off the 'open' sign.

Ella knew she crossed a terrible line, but she was so turned on. She rushed into the massage room, tore off her shorts and thong, jumped up on the table and began working her wet pussy toward the orgasm she was now craving. Her eyes were tightly closed and the sloshing sounds of her fingers in her wet pussy were the only sound. In the mean time. David, having left his phone on the counter had returned. He grabbed his phone and could hear the sound. He turned on the camera and took a couple pictures and about 15 seconds of video. Her pussy was facing the door as she was working her clit at a fevered pace, he could see it all. She was shaved accept for a tiny wisp of blond hair just above and she was incredibly wet. He silently let himself out, saying nothing.

Later at home, Ella began thinking about the day. She enjoyed getting David off, she hadn't dated since losing her husband and touching a cock felt good. She was also both intrigued by the earning potential and worried about the line she just crossed as a masseuse. However, her survival instincts won, the money could make this career successful. She decided to go for it. She knew she had to be cautious and careful. She set up some basic rules for herself.

1. Nothing extra on the first appointment.

2. Be selective.

3. Install some security.

4. Keep a squeaky clean image.

Ella dipped into her savings and bought a video surveillance system for outside. The alerts went to her phone. She also had a website set up and took out ads. She had specials for ladies and couples because she figured if it looked like her business was just men it would be more suspicious. She also donated several one hour massages to local charities as fundraiser prizes.

Her expansion into "extras" happened slowly. An occasional customer named Tom had booked an appointment. During his massage, while working on his upper thigh, Ella grazed his cock. She apologized and he jokingly responded, "it's okay, I know your not that type of business...sadly."

She responded teasingly "Sometimes I wish I was, the money must be great!"

Tom replied "I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds pretty good right about now."

She noticed he was getting hard. Tom is an older, single guy, with a slight beer belly and his rather girthy 6 inch cock was definitely saying please. Ella said, "So you would probably like it if I..."

She trailed off, put some warm oil on her palm and deftly grasped his manhood.

She then stated "There is a lot of tension in this region." She began gently stroking him with one hand as she tickled the underside of his head with two fingertips from her other hand. Tom groaned and gripped the edges of the table. As she saw the signed that he was getting close, she began stroking faster and whispered "shoot that hot load baby" That's all Tom needed. He erupted, shooting several big spurts that landed on his belly. He stretched and relaxed, spent. Tom said "I didn't know you were a bad girl!" to which she responded "I'm not. I just care about some of my special customers and frankly, you seemed like you could use it!"

Tom dressed and paid her, tipping $60.

Even though she was just starting, Ella was amazed at the money she could make just giving happy ending hand jobs.

David came in for his weekly 4:30 appointment, it was always a pleasant way for her to end the work day, seeing and touching his athletic body. David knew she liked him and was certain he could get more out of her. He walked into the room and began undressing. He carefully folded his jeans and put his phone in the back pocket, positioned so it was facing the massage table. He then set it to record video. Ella entered just as he was getting on the massage table. He said "I know I'm your last appointment, would you mind being nude while massaging me?"

Ella was flattered that he wanted to see but really didn't want to push things too far. Tim added, "It's my birthday, my parents gave me some money and I'd rather spend it here than anywhere else."

Ella thought about it and said "How about topless, I'm not like some prostitute massage girl you know!"

David agreed, "Of course not, you are nothing like that, you are a respectable professional, nothing like them!"

She removed her polo shirt, decided to take off her shorts too and then with David staring intensely she removed her bra, revealing her large, perfect, natural 38DD breasts. David loved what he was seeing, large, perfect breasts with very light brown, areolas with pert little nipples.

He told her "You are so beautiful!" She blushed as she told him to roll over and began massaging his back. After a while she had him roll over on his back and began with his front. Ella made sure to rub her breasts against him as much as possible and he was loving it. After finishing his legs she moved up to finish him with his usual handjob. He stopped her.

"Ella, I've been coming here for a while, you know I'm a very clean, healthy person. Could you finish me with your pretty mouth?" She was shocked. "David, I'm not that type of girl."

David replied, "I know you aren't, this is different and I'd be glad to tip an extra $150"

Ella thought, "You're right, and it is your birthday. How about $200?"

David, smiling, replied "How about $250, but you need to get out of the thong, it doesn't hide a lot anyway, also you have to swallow."

"David, you know I don't do stuff like this but because it's your birthday, I'll make an exception."

Dave smiled. Ella peeled off her thong. Dave asked, "Could you please, pull over that chair and show me your pussy? You know I tip well!"

Ella said "Only because it's your birthday!"

She pulled the chair over, so he could see her, the camera in his phone could see her too. She sat down, legs slightly apart. David said "An extra $25 to spread your legs." She did so. He loved her pretty pink lips and the tiny bit of blonde pubic hair.

"and another $25 if you spread your lips" She happily complied.

"You are the sexiest woman ever! Ready to put your sexy mouth to work?" And she did. She moved over and crawled up the table, slithering up his legs. She brought her head down and licked up his shaft from the base, dragging her tongue up to the head. She tongued the head a little and then eased his cock past her lips into her mouth. She went down until his big dick was touching the back of her mouth for the first few strokes. Then when she was used to the size. She went all the way down, his head entering her throat. The feeling was intense. He knew he couldn't last very long. He looked down to see her entranced. Her full lips and wet mouth working up and down his 8 inches. She began gently teasing his balls with her fingernails as she slurped up and down. It was too much. He tensed up, bucked his hips and pumped a huge load down her throat.

Once they recovered, she quickly put on her clothes and left him to collect himself. David shut off the video and quickly dressed. He came up front and paid for his massage and excluded a $300 tip.

In the following days David often watched the video and looked at the pictures. They were the go-to in his spank bank. As for Ella, she was really turned on thinking about him and what she had done. Business was continuing to pick up and she was happy.

A few days later, David had to pick up his father who was dropping off his car for repair. As soon as practice ended, he dressed as quickly as he could and left to go pick up his father. In his haste, he left his phone in a locker. David's friend Max, also 18 and a senior, noticed it and grabbed it, figuring he could drop it off. Max got stuck by a train. It looked like he would be a while. Bored, he opened David's phone and snooped around. Before long he came across the pics and videos of Ella. He knew who she was and was instantly hard. He texted it all to his phone and then deleted the texts from David's phone. A few minutes later, he dropped of the phone at David's house. That's what friends are for!

*To be continued*

Nina27
Nina27
44 Followers