Ella's New Business Pt. 02

Story Info
Ella's journey continues.
3.2k words
4.4
4.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella's business is going really well. She has remained very selective about choosing clients to receive "special services", especially with people who are local. She has been a little more open to those who are passing through town which has mainly been business men and truck drivers.

David has still been coming in and still enjoys the pics and videos he secretly made. Max, his friend who managed to steal copies of them onto his phone is also enjoying them.

A few weeks ago Ella had donated massage certificates to a local church that was doing a fund raiser. She figured it would help her image stay clean. An older lady from the church had bought one at the church's silent auction and had made a 9:30 appointment. At 8am, Ella had her first customer. He is an over the road trucker who passes through each week. He stops in to refuel, have breakfast and a massage. Roy, the truck driver, was always clean and on time as well as a good tipper. He was gone from home for several days and really just needed a little TLC. He didn't need or want a very vigorous massage, just a light rub down and a good happy ending hand job. After turning him onto his back, she knew he only wanted his legs rubbed down a little and then right to the finish. Roy preferred a lot of warm oil and a slow, firm hand job until he was about to cum, at that time he liked to be stroked as fast as she could go.

She oiled up her hands and grasped Roy's cock. It was just average but she thought it was one of the nicer ones she has dealt with. It was maybe a little more than five inches with a nice, medium sized pink head that seemed especially velvety. She began with the firm, slow stroked that he craved, ever so slightly increasing speed. Ella was amused at how she could now tell exactly when the guys were about to orgasm. She could feel him getting close. She thought Roy was a really nice guy and he had "the sweetest expression" when he came so she liked to watch his face when the time came. He was right there so Ella accelerated her stroking and watched his expression as he orgasmed. This time Roy pumped out more cum than usual. Most landed on his stomach but some even spurted onto the floor. She cleaned him up with a towel and left him to get dressed.

Moments later he met her up front, thanked her and paid for his massage, leaving a $50 tip.

Ella quickly began cleaning up, wanting a break before her next appointment.

Moments later, about ten minutes before her appointment, Mrs. Taylor from the church arrived.

Ella greeted her, "Hello Mrs. Taylor, welcome!" Mrs. Taylor responded "Thank you, it's been a very long time since I've had a massage and it's so good of you to donate to the church! Oh, and btw, call me Aggie."

Smiling, Ella said "Will do Aggie! I'm glad to help out. Please feel free to use the changing room and towels to undress to your comfort level and relax on the table and I will be in shortly.

Upon entering the room, she saw Aggie was on the massage table in a one piece swim suit. "All set Aggie?" Aggie responded "Yes I am, and I'm probably more dressed than most of your clients." Ella assured her she was fine. She had clients who were everything from fully dressed to completely naked. Aggie laughed.

Ella said "Well since you are on your back let's start with your front." Ella began the massage. Aggie had a fairly tight body for a person of 70. They spoke as the massage progressed, Aggie thought it was nice that the massage sessions had been donated to the church fund raiser. She also mentioned that she had soreness in her feet. Ella focused on her feet and legs. After a while she helped Aggie turn over onto her stomach. Looking down, Aggie commented "What is that on the floor?" Ella, slightly shocked, said "Oh I'm so sorry, that should have been cleaned up, it's a therapeutic cream that she used on the previous client." Ella grabbed a paper towel and quickly wiped away the glob of Roy's semen she had missed. The massage went on without further incident and Aggie left happily, even leaving a $20 tip.

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, although David had his weekly appointment at the end of the day. While she liked him and found him to be very attractive, she worried about his ability to push the envelope as far as what she was willing to do. David arrived on time and went in to get ready for his massage. He was really excited in, hoping to get Ella to expand her offerings further.

Ella entered the room, closing and locking the door. She greeted him "Hello David, how are you feeling?" She couldn't miss the fact that his 8 inch cock was rock hard.

"I'm great, football is done for the year so my body isn't taking the beating it was." said David.

He continued "Yeah, I'll probably only need a short massage, my shoulders are sore." He carefully rolled onto his stomach and she worked on his shoulders for about 15 minutes.

"How was that?" she asked.

"That did the trick." he responded, and rolled onto his back. His cock was still fully erect.

"I was hoping you could help me with the tightness in my groin." he smiled.

Ella responded "Seems like this is an ongoing problem!"

David laughed "Yeah...but I have a new idea that might help fix it!"

Shaking her head, Ella replied "Why am I not surprised..."

Very seriously, David said "Ok, hear me out. I know you are not that kind of person, but these sessions have really helped me. I mean physically as well as emotionally. There is one big issue causing me stress. I've never actually had sex. Would you please help me?"

Ella stared as she thought. In her mind she thought "Omg...I'd love to try that big cock, I hate condoms, he's clean and my period is in a day or two so pregnancy isn't a concern...fuck! What am I thinking!!"

She said "I don't think I can do that, how about a nice blowjob?"

David replied "Oh please...It would really reduce my stress, and you are so hot. I could tip $250...please, I even have condoms!"

Ella starred at him, knowing this would be yet another boundary crossed. "Well, since it's you and I know how stressed you are, I would have done it, without a condom, but it would have to be $300, so maybe next time?"

David smiled "I think I misspoke about the $250, I can afford $300, shall we?"

Ella nervously agreed and went out to lock the front door, then returned and locked the massage room's door.

Ella quickly disrobed. "I shouldn't be doing this, it's the kind of thing they do in those sleazy massage parlors."

David replied "I know, but this is different, it truly is therapeutic and we have feelings for each other, it's not like those scummy places."

Ella replied "I know, you make such good sense."

David was lightly stroking his big cock while she answered. It did not go unnoticed to him that she always responded positively to him, no matter how ridiculous his point of view. He turned slightly so they're sides were facing his phone. He told her "Get down and suck my dick a little and play with your pussy, I can tell how horny you are."

Ella complied, squatting down she wrapped one arm around him to steady herself, then began fingering her sopping wet pussy while slowly going up and down with her mouth. Her pussy was actually dripping onto the tile floor, he really hoped it would be noticeable on the video. After a few minutes he stopped her. He layed down on the table and had her climb up, her ass facing the phone. She grasped his big rod and rubbed it up and down her steamy slit, then lowered herself all the way down on it as she let out a deep moan. She was lost in ecstasy, riding up and down on his cock, pinching and rolling her nipples. David was almost lost too but he really wanted to take her from behind and get some video of her gorgeous 38DD breasts moving as he thrusted into her. For her part, Ella was in no condition to deny him anything. He told her to get down and grasp the massage table. Just before entering her he added "Now say fuck me daddy!"

He then began fucking her as hard as he could while she kept yelling "fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy!" His cock was the only thing on her mind as a huge orgasm devastated her. "Cum in my pussy, shoot that big load in my pussy!" David commanded her "Say 'cum in my slutty pussy' or I'll stop!"

Her will was broken and her mind was his, without a thought she yelled "Please shoot your cum in my slutty pussy daddy!"

That pushed David over the edge, his big cock sent several huge spurts of cum deep into her pussy. He then pulled out and shot several more onto her ass and back. She collapsed onto the table. David laughed quietly and said "that was amazing Ella!"

He said,"I can see you are spent so I'll just leave payment and tip right here." He layed the money beside her, put on his shirt, pants and shoes and left.

Later that evening Max came by David's house to hang out. Max asked "You still go to that massage place with the sexy blonde?"

David responded "Yes, she does a great job."

Max replied "I bet she does a lot more than that, maybe a nice happy ending?"

"No, she doesn't do that kind of stuff."

Max let it go.

The next day Max called for a massage appointment. There was a 10:30 slot open that morning, so Max decided to take it. He went to the atm and took out some money then headed over.

Upon arrival, Ella said "Hi, I'm Ella and you must be Max!"

Max nodded and Ella said "Is this your first massage? Max nodded again. "Ok Max, the massage room is through that door and there is a changing room inside too. Just undress to your comfort level, cover up with a towel if you like, and lay down on the massage table. I'll be in soon!"

Max stripped off all his clothes and layed down, placing a towel over himself. Ella entered and asked Max if he had any specific needs or just wanted a relaxing massage. Max responded that a relaxing massage sounded good. Ella said "Ok, a good massage can improve your circulation and lower your blood pressure. You will definitely feel better when it's done!" Max was sure of that. She added, how about roll over onto your stomach and I'll start with your back."

Max complied and Ella started with Max's neck and shoulders, then down to his back, glutes then legs.

Ella asked "How was that?"

Max responded, "That was amazing, should I roll over onto my back?" Ella nodded. Max rolled over. He was rock hard and that embarrassed him. "Ella said "don't worry, it happens all the time." She went to work, she smiled, obviously she turned him on. His hard cock was about 5 inches but with a large head, she tried to ignore it and continued working on him. When she finished, she asked "So, how was that?" Max replied "Very good, but I still have some tension in the mid section. Ella replied "I'm sorry to hear that, are you referring to...(jesturing to his still hard cock)this?

Max nodded. Ella said "Max, your a nice guy but unlike what you might read about, that's illegal and most of us, especially me as a certified masseuse, don't do that sort of thing." Max responded apologetically, got dressed, paid and left.

Max was furious. He knew she did it because he had the pics and video he had stolen from David's phone a few weeks ago.

Still angry, Max arrived home. He found an amateur adult site he liked and uploaded the pictures he had stolen from David's phone. Just to throw people off (he hoped) He called the pics "Sexy Canadian massage girl" figuring that would throw any curious person off track with them being almost 400 miles from Canada. The pictures were of her laying on her massage table masturbating. They were embarrassing if anyone figured out who she was, but that's about all, nothing illegal. The video, on the other hand was clearly of her giving a client a blowjob. He decided not to upload it for now.

The next morning was a light one for Ella. She had a client for physical therapy from 8-9am and didn't have another until 11:30. David stopped by at 9:30.

He said "Hi Ella, how's your morning going?" Ella responsed "It's a light morning but I can use it, my arms are tired."

David smiled, "Do you think you could squeeze me in, nothing strenuous, in fact I was hoping you could help me lose some tension without any massage work."

Ella paused and thought. She knew she would lose control when she saw his tight body and big cock.

"David, I really need to separate work from pleasure, I mean if you want to go out, we could see where it goes."

David smiled "Umm...thing is, I really have deep feelings for you and stuff, problem is, I have a girlfriend, but she won't do anything till she's married and if I broke up with her, she would be crushed. So I was hoping we could just keep what we have here, you know professional...but as our own special relationship."

Ella responded "You know I'm not a whore David, this is close to being offensive."

"Ella, it's not like that, I'm your lover, sort of secret boyfriend and I just happen to be a customer too!"

Ella just looked at him, jaw agape.

"Ella, here, you go lock the door, I'll get ready, when you come back, you can give me a five minute massage, then we can switch to being a couple. I'll pay for the massage and then even tip you really well for doing what I want. Please...?"

Ella nodded and went to lock the front door. David immediately stripped off his clothes, set up his phone and hopped up onto the table. She came over to start the brief massage but David stopped her. "Uh-uh...naked please." Ella smiled and began disrobing as David slowly stroked his big cock. Ella looked at him as she shimmied out of her red thong which already had a large wet spot. David already knew he was in complete control. He said "You are so beautiful. Now show me how much you love me and suck me a little." Ella immediately went down and kissed and licked up and down a few times, then tongued and licked his head a little before taking his 8 inches onto her mouth. Without even being told she began rubbing her hot pussy. After several minutes he stopped her. She was completely under his spell. "Now Ella, you know I love you and you know you want this big dick in your pretty pussy, right?"

Ella nodded. David smiled and said "Ok baby,bend over. Now it's time to give me that pussy. Tell daddy you want this huge cock in your slutty little hole!" he said as he rubbed his head up and down her steamy slit.

Ella, almost hysterical said "Please daddy, slam your big cock into my slutty pussy!"

David spit on her pinkish rosebud asshole and slowly inserted a finger and worked it slowly. Ella moaned.

David said "Now tell daddy that this pussy belongs to him and I'll give you what you want!"

Drunk with lust, Ella panted "Take this slutty pussy daddy, it belongs to you!" With that, while still fingering her ass, he forcefully rammed all 8 inches into her steamy wet pussy. He stopped fingering her so he could hold onto her hips and pound "his" pussy harder. Ella's eyes were rolling, she had already had two orgasms and was building toward the biggest one, which would hit when she felt his hot load erupt inside her. David knew she wanted it so he slowed down, causing her to whimper. "Ok slut, if you want this big load, ask me to fuck you like the whore you are!"

Ella, only wanting to feel his big rod and hot load did as he asked. She begged "Please daddy, cum in me, treat me like the whore I am, please cum in your slutty whore!" David loved it. He began pounding the now soupy pussy, taking long, deep, violent strokes. As he neared orgasm he said Here it comes slut!" He then blasted her with the biggest load he had ever had. At least five huge spurts filled her up and were immediately running down her legs. She was laying there moaning, basking in the afterglow of a massive orgasm. David quickly dressed and set the money down next to her. Then while leaving said "See ya next time, love you baby!"

At the same time Max had been driving through town and happened to see David leaving Ella's business. He decided it was time to get some answers so he followed David. A mile down the road David pulled into a hotdog stand, Max pulled in next to him. David, seeing him, said "Hey Max, hungry?"

Max replied "Yeah bud, let's eat and I wanted to talk to you about something."

They both ordered hot dogs and root beer and sat down at a table.

Max started, "I got a massage a few weeks ago from Ella, she sure is hot, wish she did happy endings!"

David replied "No doubt, she is smoking hot, I'd love hitting that."

Max said "Yeah, about that. I swear I didn't mean to look but that day I brought you your phone, I threw it on my seat and it opened to a video that sure looked like her blowing you!"

Wide-eyed David replied "Nope, must have been something I downloaded."

Max smirked and said "Come on man, bro's before ho's, tell me the truth!"

David said "Dude, your right, bro's before ho's.

With that David explained everything. "I went in a couple times and sort of sweet talked her. When I talked her into a handjob I knew I could push it pretty far and that's just what I did. She definitely liked me to take charge. I even have pics and videos, but she doesn't know about them."

Even though he already has some that he had taken from David's phone several weeks ago, Max asked for them, knowing it would cover his tracks, plus figured there were more by now anyway.

David responded "Fuck it, I'll text them to you buddy, just not the ones I'm in."

He sent Max the pics and said "you didn't get these from me bro.

To be continued.