Ellen and Doreen: Pleasure Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke to Doreen, "Would you mind if I talked, ah, frankly about some things?"

"She's your wife, you can say whatever you wish."

"Actually, some of this is meant for you too."

She gave me a look got of mock disapproval, or maybe it just a scoffing expression. We had finished the half-joint we had started with. She said, "I'm going to start with the second one now."

I said, "I'm completely in agreement with you. Let me amend that -- I shouldn't have too much if I want to be able to talk."

I was just at the edge where I could still be mostly lucid, yet my inhibitions were suppressed too. I came up with, "Doreen and I were wondering why I just didn't have a threesome with you two when I caught you in bed the other day."

They both looked surprised, but Ellen looked surprised and shocked while Doreen looked surprised but amused. Neither one said anything, so I kept going. "Ellen, what we came up with -- actually, it was Doreen who said this -- was that my first priority was to lay my belt across you big, misbehaving ass."

Doreen laughed at that; Ellen looked dismayed. "It also occurred to me that maybe you liked it more than you admitted."

She protested, "No, it really hurt."

"It was supposed to hurt. That doesn't mean you weren't excited about it in some way. I going on the evidence of the hand spanking I had given you last week."

Ellen protested, but rather weakly. Also, she didn't actually deny it, "That doesn't mean I want to get it again."

I decided to drop my drop my bombshell. "Maybe not, but perhaps you've masturbated in the last couple of days imagining it again. I never got a chance to check if your pussy got wet during your punishment."

Doreen may some noise that indicated that she was further surprised and amused, a sort of "oh-h-oh" sound. It reminded me of what flunky co-hosts like Ed McMahon did on talk shows. From the look on Ellen's face, I got the feeling that I may have hit the truth. Maybe it wasn't the pain that had set off her anger; maybe it was the humiliation of being punished next to her friend.

I explained further, "Maybe I hit you particularly hard because of that incident when Ed drove downtown with you. The Elephant and Castle, remember that?"

"Okay, I do remember that."

Doreen asked, "What does Elephant and Castle mean?"

I knew, "It's an area in South London, sort of has a lot of theaters and such. So, Ellen, you have been pretty arrogant. Did you learn your lesson?"

I wondered if I was half inviting her to move back. Instead, she asked Doreen, "So what have you been doing here today?"

She was still remarkably cool about the matter, "As I said, not much. Just having lunch and getting a bit stoned, that's it."

I could tell that Ellen didn't believe her, but she wasn't going to challenge her either. I was in a weird state of mind where things didn't matter the way they had before.

"Ellie, I know what those two guys saw in you. It was that beautiful big ass of yours. I remember the first time I really noticed you. It was in The Salient office, and you had your behind and thighs packed into a pair of tight jeans." I leaned over to get a better look at her. "In fact, the seat of your jeans looks pretty good right now."

That was far different from my usual way of behaving. I would never make a sexual reference to my wife when somebody else was present. Then I had to top myself.

"And you, Doreen, have a narrow but very nice little as of your own."

That was also something that I hadn't never done before -- make a sexual reference to another woman when my wife was present. In fact, I never made such remarks to any women. For six years Ellen and I had some ups and downs, but I had always been loyal to her.

The two of them just looked at me, and then they looked at each other. There must have been a strong aroma of burnt marijuana in the room, but as one of the people smoking it, I couldn't smell it. Out in the living room, the album had reached the end of side 1, but I hadn't flipped it over yet.

Doreen looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she said, "Would you like to have that threesome you mentioned earlier? Ellen, I'm sure you have thought about it too."

******

Doreen would up lying face up in the bed, her trousers and panties off and her blouse and bra open as she had been with me earlier. In a reversal of what I had caught them doing two days earlier, Ellen was face down and had her head between her friend's legs. She was eagerly licking the other woman's pussy.

Ellen had removed her jeans and panties, but she was still wearing he white ankle socks that had been with her sneakers. Her blouse and bra were also open, and her ample breasts hung down. I was behind her and I had lowered my pants and my cock was thrusting into my wife's cunt. Her big, raised backside still showed the marks where I had hit her with my belt.

I knew we all had some pot in our systems, but sex was one of the few things that went better on that drug. Almost everything else, including conversations, went more poorly, usually by a large margin.

Some lucid part of my mind understood why we had picked this particular arrangement for our sexual escapade. No one had talked about it, but we all knew that I had already penetrated Doreen earlier that day -- twice, in fact. Ellen may have suspected that it had been more than once, but she couldn't confirm it.

In any case, it was now her turn to get banged by me. A part of me was still angry at her, and I said some unflattering things to her. One of the few I remember went something like, "Ellie you cheating slut, now I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve." It really didn't make sense, and Ellen may have been too busy working on Doreen to know or care much about what I saying. She certainly didn't comment on my witticisms later.

Doreen was moaning a lot, and she had her legs spread and her hands held her friend's head. I had interrupted them on Thursday, and this was the first time I had really witnessed what one lady could do to another. Years earlier -- the year before I met Ellen in fact -- I had seen The Devil in Miss Jones, and that was the only time I had gazed on some girl-on-girl action. But I didn't remember much about it and it any case it was nothing like having the event happen right in front of me.

Doreen came first, and I knew what to expect. She put her feet on the bed, and rubbed her crotch up and down on Ellen's face. Her yells of pleasure were intense. Wow, this girl is really loud when having an orgasm; I hope no one can hear he through the open windows. Doreen was a much wilder girl than I had previously imagined.

She fell back and relaxed. Ellen stopped licking her, and concentrated on having her own climax. In the years since I had met her, I suspected -- well, knew actually -- that sometimes she would fake it or, if truly uninspired, simply not have one and not try to hide it.

I had wondered if she thought that those two guys over the summer were better lovers than I was, and that spurred me on. I tried to give it to her as fast and deep as I could. Whatever I did must have worked, because that time there was no doubt that she was enjoying herself.

Ellen planted her hands on the bed and soon she was vigorously pushing her hips back to meet my forward thrusts. Then she cried out, "Oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming right now." Like a lot of people, she had a need to announce her orgasms and also bring God into the picture, as if he really cared on way or the other.

She wasn't as loud as Doreen had been, but at the peak some kind of whining moan came out of her mouth. Then she started to fall forward, but I grabbed her hips. I managed to say, "Where are you going? Bring that big ass of yours back here where it belongs."

I wasn't really angry at that point, but I was having too much fun to not get it exactly as I wanted it. Maybe I was surprised that she complied, and she began pushing back on me again. My gimmick just before coming was to say something ridiculous but oddly arousing anyway. That time it was, "You're so dirty Ellie; you have such small panties for such a big girl."

I have no idea why this detail should matter, but I glanced over and saw her skimpy, silky underpants on the floor, next to her discarded jeans. That was enough to do it. I held on to Ellen's hips and my movements slowed down a bit; however, I pushed a bit deeper. I shot off into her, and I was as loud as I wanted to be.

Ellen now felt free to fall forward, letting my cock slip out of her. She lay down next to her friend. The latter had her hands behind her head and had been watching the events of the last few minutes with considerable interest. Although she had been with lovers before, I was fairly sure she had never seen another couple in full copulation mode before. As I had discovered myself, seeing other people having sex can be an engrossing spectacle.

Then Ellen but her arm across the other woman's chest, and Doreen put her arm around her shoulders. I felt a pang of jealousy. Hey, one of you chicks is my lover and the other is my wife. Where do I fit into all of this?

I decided to get in behind Ellen. I thought, I'm not going to spoon with her, although I was in the position to do just that. Then I thought, give her a break, don't be a jerk, show her a little affection. So I pushed my front against her back and put my arm around her. For a while, we were a cozy little threesome.

At some point, I looked at the clock on the table on the far side and I saw it wasn't even five o'clock yet. Behind me, on the other side of the window shades, it was still full daylight. Okay, now what are we going to do?

We had used up the pot Doreen had brought, but we still had liquor in the house. I knew what to do. I sat up and said to my female companions, "Hey, let's go to the living room and have a couple of drinks."

They were up for it. We poured some rum and diet Dr. Pepper, because that's what we had and it wasn't as bad as one might expect. Then we put on some records and had a three-person party in the living room.

Doreen was sitting in a chair; she had put her panties back on but otherwise she only had her knee-high stockings below her waist. Ellen had put everything back on except for her sneakers, and she was sitting on the couch. I was sitting at the table near the windows. After a couple of drinks on top of the pot I was feeling pretty mellow, or maybe I was on the verge of being wasted. It depended on how one wanted to look at it.

At one point we had Steve Winwood on again, this time with his earlier Traffic album, "The Low-Spark of High-Heeled Boys." I didn't know what he getting at this time either, but it didn't matter. I commented, "Man, can you believe that this thing is more than eleven minutes long?"

Doreen replied, "They don't make them like this anymore."

We all chatted amiably about nothing in particular, and I looked at the two women. There was my slender, pale red-headed girlfriend and my not so slender but also pale, dark-haired wife.

Ellen just made for rolls in the hayloft of some barn. I had fantasied about her at times doing just that. We'd milk the cows, and then I would screw her as she was splayed out on the straw.

I didn't want to think too closely about either of the two women, so I looked out the window at the two tall apartment slabs down on 65th Street. But they came to mind anyway. Doreen had the first "new" pussy I had ever licked, and she didn't seem that different from Ellen. Maybe all women tasted the same.

After more than an hour, I was wondering where everyone was going to spend the night. It was Ellen who came up with, "Maybe I should get back to my parent's house."

I said, "Well, you're in no condition to drive your rental car now."

"I thought maybe you'd go back with me on the subway."

She had a knack for improbable scenarios; we both knew I would have to escort her. I was annoyed and I protested in some detail. "You expect me to take that fucking R train or N train into Manhattan, walk with you from Union Square, and then come all the way back here? Ah-ah, no, call a car service."

"I don't have the money for that."

It turned out that I didn't have it either, and that was an era before ATM machines. Fortunately, Doreen had the cash to bail us out.

When Ellen got up to meet her cab, she was a bit wobbly. I was curious to know what her long-term plans were, but I couldn't get up the nerve to ask her.

Doreen was sitting there smoking a cigarette and having her drink.What drink was that, her third? She looked like her usual unflappable self. By comparison, Ellen had a tendency to fly off the handle when something was not going her way.

I said, "So am I still married or not?"

"Paul, I have no idea what is going on with you two."

I said, "Well, I don't know what is going on with you either. All right, so tell me, where are you going tonight?"

"I thought I'd stay here, if that is all right with you."

"Of course it's all right; you're welcome to stay."

She said, in the most matter-of-fact way, "Good. I can just unfold this bed right here." She was referring to the one that also served as our couch.

I guess she saw my expression, because she laughed, "Ellen is right; you're so gullible. You'd believe anything if someone said it in a convincing manner."

"I almost wished Ellen had stayed for the night." I was used to confiding to her about almost anything."

"It's too late now. Maybe some other time."

Then I thought, Jesus, I've fucked both of them today. Now what am I going to do?

*****

Most of the geography in this is quite specific, except I haven't yet placed exactly where Doreen's apartment is located. It seems to be near Fort Hamilton Parkway and Bay Ridge Avenue.

######

12