Ellen's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What old joke?"

"If two women wear the same dress at a party they're giving each other dirty looks all night but if two blokes are wearing the same shirt," she undid the press studs, "they'll be best friends forever," she grasped the zippers.

Anna burst out laughing as the zippers started sliding down and then she stopped laughing abruptly as they reached the end. Kym grinned as she pulled the flap down to expose the patch of hair and she glanced up briefly.

"Definitely getting one of these, maybe two, one mini skirt and one mid length," she got her hands behind the skirt and pulled it over her buttocks and down over her legs. Anna stared as the skirt slid down. Whatever remained of her resolve had long since vanished and now she was sitting wearing nothing but a bra while Kym removed the skirt.

"Nervous?" Kym dropped the skirt on the floor.

"Kind of," Anna stared into her eyes, "this is my first time with a woman."

"Me too," she reached out and taking one of her hands, pulled her forward, "so, you undress me and it might make you less nervous."

Anna eased forward and slid her hands up over her breasts, feeling them move under her hands and then she reached her neck. They kissed briefly and then she slid her hands down to the third button, she felt its texture and Kym arched her back slightly as she worked the button out of the buttonhole, it came free and the vee deepened. Her lips descended upon Kym's throat as she grabbed her breasts and a few moments later she undid the fourth button to reveal the top of her white bra. It too had tiny flowers sewn into it. She moved her hands up under her blouse to her shoulders and kissed her throat and front several times, taking courage from the sighs of pleasure.

A fifth button came undone to reveal more of the bra and then Kym was rising and taking Anna with her. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then kissed and somewhere in the middle of that kiss she undid the sixth button and pulled on the blouse. Her bra and front were now fully exposed and she gingerly slid a hand down between Kym's legs.

A low growl escaped the older woman's lips as Anna found her vulva beneath the trousers and her panties. She rubbed a little harder and this time Kym jerked and undid one of the flap buttons. Anna stopped rubbing her and undid the clip and inside button to part the waistband, she slipped her hand down behind her trousers, which forced the zipper down. She felt her panties and the shape of her lips and then Kym was reaching around behind Anna to unclip her bra. It fell off her shoulders just as Kym's trousers were pulled over her hips.

They broke free from another lingering kiss and Kym smirked as she unbuttoned her cuffs and with a shrug of her shoulders, sent the satin blouse sliding down her shoulders to hang on her arms.

"Lie back," she murmured, "let me go first."

Anna eased back and laid on her back, watching as Kym removed her blouse, bra, trousers and her panties. She had a thicker bush and Anna stretched out to rub it slowly. Kym looked down at her hand and smirked.

"You see, I have one too."

Anna chuckled at that and then a serious look came over her face as Kym over to kiss her on the lips, she rose to meet her and Kym's hand slid along her thigh with light feathery touches that sent shivers through her body. She reached her pussy and a low whimper escaped her as experienced fingers teased her vaginal hair with light touches.

This continued for some time as Kym kissed her way down to her breasts where she sucked each of her nipples in turn. Her hand slid up and down each thigh at the same time, each pass ending with a light brushing over her pubic hair. However, slowly but surely she was making her way south, down over her belly where she licked her navel and finally to her pussy and by then she was beginning to perform a rather detailed exploration of her genitals.

Anna's breathing began to increase as Kym took it up a notch.

Her first attempt at cunnilingus was somewhat hesitant but as she explained later, it was her first time. Nevertheless, with the experience of an older woman, she knew exactly where to touch and more importantly, how to touch it. Prior to this, Anna had experienced similar things from men but her boyfriends and ex husband had always been in a hurry to get to the main course.

Kym on the other hand seemed almost leisurely, rubbing her lips several times before testing her tongue against her moist lips. Her perineum was especially tender and whenever it was tickled she arched her back and whimpered. Her cries became more intense when a tongue circled her clitoral hood and when her clitoris experienced a broad tongue against it she pushed hard against it and grabbed Kym's head tightly.

A finger slid inside her but when it was fully inserted she bent it in a come hither motion, to exert pressure against the front of her vaginal passage. A loud cry escaped her lips as Kym repeated the penetration, and the cries became deeper and more prolonged until finally the older woman pulled her hand out and whilst her tongue was teasing her clitoris she grabbed the vibrating dildo with one hand and deftly powered it up.

Anna was vaguely aware of the low buzzing and then she felt the vibration against her vulva as the tip slid down between her lips to her opening, it passed over it to her perineum and she jerked again and swore loudly.

"Fuck it, shove it in, take me hard."

The tip slid in a second later and she expanded to fit its much larger girth, spreading her legs and letting go of Kym's head, she grabbed the duvet tightly and arched her back. Her eyes were wide and almost crazed as she watched Kym shove the dildo all the way in. The older woman glanced up at her briefly before going back to her clitoris and Anna's breathing became laboured. She felt as if she was about to explode, her cries became louder until she actually screamed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The probing became more rapid and intense, she bucked and wriggled beneath Kym until finally she felt something moving through her, a spasm that multiplied into another and another and then she tightened around the dildo as the orgasm flooded through her amidst crying, growling and then weeping. The blackness that overwhelmed her seemed to last for an eternity, she felt as if she was a black spot on a white sheet that stretched for miles and when she opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Kym was straightening up with a satisfied look on her face.

"Well, that wasn't faked, but you gave Meg Ryan a run for her money."

"Meg Ryan?"

"Oh the youth of today," she grinned, "the orgasm scene?"

"Oh, shit, that brings back memories, of my mother after a few drinks. I came through to the living room one night and she suddenly froze the DVD player and there was Meg Ryan with her mouth open and here's me asking if she had any spare tampons."

Kym chuckled as she put the vibrator back on the bedside cabinet.

"So, the burning question is," she selected the second dildo, "do you want to fuck me or should I just go ahead and fuck myself?"

She looked down at her.

"Right now I'm so fucking horny even the crack of dawn isn't safe. I was so turned on by all that foreplay."

"I can do that."

"What? Foreplay?"

"And the rest," she sat up slowly and took the dildo from her, "on your back and let's see how far I can go."

Nevertheless, she was momentarily taken aback when Kym flopped over onto her back and grabbed the bedhead. She spread her legs and looked down at herself with undisguised amusement.

"I've lost my virginity but I've still got the box it came in."

Anna moved over her and putting the dildo to one side, leaned down to kiss her on the lips and for an instant she had the odd sensation of tasting herself. She left her lips and headed to her throat, a tongue flickered over bare skin and Kym murmured in pleasure.

Taking courage from this she shifted over on top of her and spreading her legs, attempted to do what she might have done to a man, realising her mistake at the same time and then Kym grabbed her buttocks tightly and pushed up against her pussy with hers. It felt a little odd until both women began to find a rhythm as their lips slicked over each other. Their breasts brushed together again and again, Kym's breathing became more intense and Anna arched her back and exerted more pressure until finally she stopped and descended to her breasts. Kym's breasts were larger and her areolae spread over a larger area. She fixated on a nipple and gripping it between her lips, pulled upwards and sucked at the same time.

Kym's breath came out in a rush and then she purred as the younger woman went to work on the delicate little organ before moving onto the next one. Anna's courage went up a notch as Kym's breathing became more laboured, she had her hands between her legs as she started rubbing her pussy. Anna laboured a little longer on her breasts and then moved over her belly to her pussy, Kym was hard at work using slow but steady strokes as she manipulated herself.

Anna studied her movements for a few seconds and then taking the dildo, she slid it inside her and bent down to sniff her. The smell was not unpleasant and vaguely familiar, a tongue slid over her clitoral hood and Kym slid the hood back to expose her clitoris.

"Go hard on it, she likes the tongue," she panted.

Anna acquiesced, pushing her tongue hard against her clitoris and Kym bucked suddenly, squashing her clitoris against her tongue. Anna kept working on her clitoris but broke rhythm with the dildo but thankfully Kym was on hand to take over and indeed inside three minutes she was rising and falling with every push. Her groans became deeper and then she suddenly stiffened and let out a sudden yell and a loud. "Oh fuck me, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck me, oh fucking Jesus."

Kym kept twitching and panting as the orgasm took control and then she was opening her eyes and staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Well, that was a blast and a half," she focused on her, "not bad for first timers even if I do say so myself."

She sat up and looked down at herself as she pulled the dildo out.

"Might have to investigate this lesbian fetish a little more," she held the dildo up and stared at it, "you've done what no other woman could have done."

"What's that?"

"Convinced me to dip my toes."

"Likewise," Anna kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Do you know what the odds of this working out were? That two straight women could just get each other off the first time?"

"I don't know, what are they?"

"Fucked if I know but I need a shower and a piss, and seeing as it's my house I go first but feel free to join me for the shower scene," and with that she was sliding over the bed and exiting the room, leaving Anna alone on the bed.

She was just contemplating joining her when the phone beeped and when she opened the message she saw the picture of Ellen wearing a pussybow blouse with the message.

Ellen: Do I pass for dessert or what?

Anna breathed out slowly as she stared at the bathroom door.

Anna: You sure do. Won't be home tonight, see you tomorrow.

She put the phone down and fell back on the bed.

What happens now?

***

Ellen put the phone down and glanced at Jacinda who had just come back from the toilet. She was tying the cardigan belt and their eyes met for an instant.

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah, it looks like she's staying at Kym's joint."

"Kym?"

"Her friend, we met her at Julie's house."

"Gay, straight or bisexual?"

"Straight but with a curious streak, maybe she just had too much to drink."

"Or maybe they decided to dip their toes," she reached the couch, "are you disappointed?"

"She's certainly fuckable and we get on well together but I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, more relieved, assuming she and Kym did fuck but even that's up in the air. Kym's old enough to be her mother."

"So was the first woman I fucked," Jacinda reminded her.

"Yeah well, there is that," Ellen smirked.

Jacinda reached the couch and picked up her handbag and then the shopping bags she'd brought in earlier to put in Ellen's fridge. Their talk had ranged from memories of school through to stories about their ex husbands and finally to their love lives since then. Jacinda certainly seemed to have taken off with a rush after falling into bed with an older woman who "fucked me so hard I didn't know if I was coming or going. Three days later I had to climb out the fucking window while she took a shower."

There had been a string of lovers since then but her most monumental lover had indeed been Julie who lasted three weeks but taught her more about life and love than all the previous women put together.

"It wasn't lesbian sex so much, it was my whole attitude to sex. I was fucking my way across six different suburbs trying to find Miss Right and ending up with Miss Not So Right or Miss Totally Fucked in the Head. She told me to branch out and find other interests, not to put all my eggs in one basket and stop looking for one person to fulfil me. I would have stayed with her if she'd asked but Julie was always insistent that I needed to spread my wings and fly away."

"She's with Ilona now and from what I hear it's pretty much permanent but I like her attitude, she lets Ilona have other female friends and she has her own friends. I wish I was more like her, Julie isn't the jealous green goblin and I keep looking at her and wishing I could find someone like her," she finished suddenly.

"Instead you get the hostess with the mostest."

"Ain't that the bloody truth," she fiddled with her phone, "Dee's got a fucking harem."

"So, what does that tell you?"

"That I've settled for second best," she grunted, "it's called fear of the unknown, fear of inviting some woman in to live while I'm raising a daughter. That does change things."

Ellen came out of her reverie a moment later when Jacinda poked her in the belly.

"All right, I gotta love ya and leave ya."

"Yeah right," she glanced at the clock on the wall, "it's nearly ten."

"Another two hours and I'll turn into a pumpkin," she moved towards the door and just as she reached it she turned and kissed her lightly on the lips, "see ya later, alligator."

"In a while, crocodile."

"It's been a while since I've heard that," she unlocked the door and turned the handle.

"You know we really should do what we talked about earlier," Jacinda turned around slowly and put her back to the door.

"What? Go out and pick up women?"

"Yeah, there's security in pairs and I'm always looking for a woman to just you know, go with me to a pub but the women I could ask are straight and I'm always worried they'll think I'm just trying to get them drunk enough to fuck me."

"Yeah, we could. I really could do with a fresh start. I've been part of Dee's harem but we could go out and kick up our heels."

"Name the day."

"Um," she looked past her, "next Friday night, no, the Friday afterwards."

"You're not putting me off, are you?"

"No," her eyes widened, "seriously, I've got a memory like a sieve, it comes with motherhood."

"Huh," Jacinda looked past her at Tabitha's bedroom door, "she hasn't come out since you sent her to bed the second time."

"She takes a while to get to sleep," she glanced over her shoulder, "but once she does fall asleep it takes a bomb to wake her up. Thank fuck it's a day off tomorrow," she turned back to find Jacinda staring at her.

"Thanks for tonight," Jacinda replied.

"Hey, you're welcome," Ellen grabbed her wrist and leaning forward, kissed her on the lips but as she was about to pull back, Jacinda fell back against the door and thinking she'd stumbled Ellen moved with her as the door clicked shut and as a result found herself inches from her lips.

Jacinda didn't move for an instant and then she put her head to one side and kissed her firmly on the lips and then parted them. Ellen instinctively followed her and parted her lips but when they pulled back she felt the atmosphere change.

The two friends looked at each other and then looked away.

"Sorry," Ellen mumbled, "that was my fault."

"What the first or the second?"

"The first."

"So, now we're even," Jacinda smiled crookedly, "so, should we go for the hat trick or should I just take my bat and ball and go home?"

In answer, Ellen put her left palm on the door and leaning forward again, kissed her passionately on the lips. She felt the other woman stiffen slightly and then heard the soft plop as she dropped her handbag and shopping bags on the floor. A moment or two later Jacinda lifted her hands to cradle Ellen's as she pushed back against her. They broke free some time later and Ellen spoke quietly as she stared at the door.

"I have one rule. I don't want Tab walking into my room in the morning to find two people there, at least not until there's some level of commitment."

"So, you want me out the door tonight."

"There's nothing personal in it and you know I'm not a prude."

"You were never a prude," Jacinda put her hand on the door knob and rested it there while she looked past her, she seemed to be considering her options and then a smile nudged her lips as she found the key and turned it. The bolt slid across and she rattled the key as she slid it out of the lock, Ellen took a half step back as Jacinda held the key up.

"Deal, but it comes with a catch," she pulled her blouse forward at the same time and raised the key, "you have to make it worth my while," and with that she slid the key behind her collar and brooch, and jerked on the blouse at the same time. The key dropped like a stone as it vanished behind her blouse.

"Neat trick," Ellen chuckled.

Jacinda grabbed her bags and stepped forward and Ellen took hold of the cardigan belt. They kissed again briefly as Ellen walked backwards, guiding her towards the bedroom door. Another two kisses later they were at the door and she broke free and stared at Tabitha's door for about ten seconds and then she opened the door and turning off the light by the door, plunged the living room and kitchen into darkness. There was a momentary pause as Ellen turned on the bedroom light and then the door closed and Ellen wrapped her hands around Jacinda's neck.

Their lips met in a teasing kiss, one of several more as they stood by the door, the kisses became firmer and more resolute as they pushed against each other until Ellen turned the snib on the door and locked it.

"Now you're locked in my room."

"And I'm locked in your bungalow," she stepped forward, "I guess we need to find this key."

"Too right," she grabbed the cardigan belt and stepped backwards. Jacinda chanced a glance over her shoulder at the locked door and Ellen's pace quickened.

"Don't worry," she murmured, "I'll know if she wakes up."

They reached the bed and stopped. There was a moment of hesitation and then their lips met in a long and passionate kiss. Jacinda unbuttoned her cardigan and then pulled the loosely knotted belt free. The cardigan fell open, exposing the white blouse, the imprint of her bra was faintly visible behind the material.

"I've always wanted to do this," Jacinda grabbed the ends of her pussybow ties.

"What? Undo a pussybow or undress me?"

"Both," she pulled on the tie ends and Ellen looked down as the bows began shrinking, she raised her hands and stroked her front and Jacinda hesitated for the briefest of moments as fingernails scraped against her belly and then she pulled harder until the bows reached their limit. She loosened the knot slightly and pulled the ties down further. Their lips met again in a slow lingering kiss, Ellen felt fingertips against her throat as Jacinda undid the knot and she turned slightly so that the bed was behind her.

1...345678