Elle's Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Elle finds what she needs.
3.4k words
4.77
11k
14

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers

From the look on Fabienne's face I could tell she was thinking what I was. That tingling intensified. But what should I do?

Sure, I had read (thanks to Mum's habit of leaving her browser open) stories about women dominating another, but most of them were about women of her age with another of similar age. But Fabienne was older than me, and I guessed had experience. Fuck! I did not want to miss this, or disappoint her, but what the hell should I do now? There are times being eighteen sucks!

'Keep your nerve', I thought, if she is submissive, she will do what I want, so the important thing, surely, is to seem confident even if I was not.

"That jumper you have slung over your shoulders, Fabienne, is it long enough to cover your private bits if you put it on?"

She gulped, but her eyes seemed to glint; I had her.

"Yes, Miss, it comes to mid-thigh length."

There was a tremble in her voice which empowered me.

"Well fuck off to the ladies and put it on, take those trousers off and fold them up and give them to me when you return."

Then I had a thought.

"Do you need to pee?"

At that there was an audible intake of breath from the cute little French assistant. Fuck this was hot, I thought, suddenly squirming in my seat.

"Yes, Miss, I do."

"Well, pee, but don't wipe. Understood."

"Yes Miss."

And with that, obediently, she got up and walked to the ladies.

As I watched her, I was suddenly filled with panic.

What was this? What was I doing? She was older, she was a teacher, for fuck's sake. Yes, but she was doing what I wanted. How hot was that? The idea made my knickers even wetter. The idea that she was in the lavatory doing what I wanted made me all squishy. Well, I thought, looking at my phone, it was only seven-thirty, and Mum would not be back before one in the morning, so that gave me plenty of time to deal with my increasing horniness.

I almost had one of those small, jerky orgasms when I saw Fabienne coming back. Her legs were bare. OMG, I thought, she's only gone and done it.

She reached the table and handed me her trousers, suitably rolled up.

"As you ordered, Miss."

She was biting her lower lip, and her eyes showed me she was getting off on this as much as I was.

"Good girl. Now go pay and then we'll go back to mine."

She went back inside to pay.

The jummy covered her arse, but somehow, she looked more vulnerable dressed like that; and the fact I had made her do that made me watch to scratch my itch.

Fabienne returned, looking both demure and sexy as fuck.

"All done Miss."

"Okay, let's get a bus."

"If I may Miss?" She asked politely.

"What?"

"I can call an uber Miss."

"Good girl," I smiled.

There were advantages in having a teacher as your girlfriend. Even that thought sent shivers through me. Me, Elle, I had a teacher as my girlfriend - how hot was that?

"It is here Miss, shall we go?"

I loved the way she deferred to me. I was definitely not her first gig. Fuck! I had an experienced older woman who was clearly up for doing what I wanted. I wondered before, well we were in the back seat, and from the way the driver was eyeing my tits, I doubt he'd object, so I did what instinct told me. I pushed my hand between her legs and parted them. She acquiesced.

I looked at her; she looked at me.

I whispered:

"You're a wet slut, aren't you Teach?"

"Yes, Miss Elle," she said in what had to be a register audible to the driver.

As I reached her knickers, I realised they were in the same state as my own. The little bitch was up for it as much as I was.

We got to mine quickly, and she paid the driver, who smirked at me; he had seen what I had been doing and whispered to me:

"Don't suppose you want company?"

OMG, I thought, is this what having power is like? The guy was not pushy, but clearly, if I'd said yes, he'd have been up for it - shame for him I was gay. I said thanks but no thanks.

I opened the door.

Once Fabienne was in and the door shut, I pushed her against the wall and began to kiss her passionately. Gripping her arse with my hands, I pulled her up. Her legs parted.

Slow down, Elle, I thought, but sod it, I fucking wanted her, and my orgasmic feelings were threatening to overwhelm me.

I put her down, then telling her to lift her arms, I tugged her jummy and chemise (I'd been right about that) off in one swoop. OMG, she did not wear a bra! (Well, given the size of those bee stings, it wasn't like she needed them). Her nipples were dark pink and stood out from her olive-coloured tiny tits. Oh, I thought, she's just adorable.

"Upstairs, now!"

I literally dragged her upstairs, taking her to Mum's room where there was a decent-sized bed - and other things I was going to need!

"You look so cute, Fabienne. You sure you are in your thirties?"

"Yes Miss," she said, sucking her thumb.

"Well this," I said, raising my jummy and taking it off, "is what real tits look like," I said, revealing my 32EE girls. "Unhook my bra."

Obediently she came behind me and unhooked my bra.

"Now get my jeans off!"

She undid my belt and opened my jeans, sliding them over my hips, down, and off.

"Kiss my arse."

I couldn't believe I had just told my teacher to kiss my arse, and I felt a huge thrill shoot through me. Could you cum by mental stimulation alone, I wondered?

As I felt her lips on my knickers I ordered:

"For fuck's sake you idiot, get my knickers off first!"

"Yes, Miss Elle, sorry Miss."

I felt her lowering them, as she did so, I could feel her lips on my bum. I stepped out of my knickers and bent at the waist.

"Lick my cunt, bitch!"

My teacher positioned herself between my spread legs and proceeded to touch my cunt with her tongue. It was no bloody use, I had to, just had to.

I turned and pulling her with me, I fell onto Mum's bed, my thighs apart, my clit aching.

"I need to cum, bitch!"

"Yes Miss, right away Miss!"

I had always kept my pussy relatively bare, though I liked to keep a landing strip. As her tongue touched my lips, I gave a loud groan. Fuck! OMG that felt so, so, well so...

Fabienne knew what she was doing.

I felt her tongue sliding along my tight teen cunt. She licked along my lips, then dipped inside, but did not touch my clit which was aching for her. She teased all around it until I was almost screaming for release. Then, as though she sensed where I was, she began to lash it with her tongue, moving two fingers to my tight, wet mess of an entrance.

I arched my back. There was no fucking way I could hold out. She was good, oh so fucking good. I gripped her hair and pulled her to me, pushing myself on those fingers and letting her tongue do the rest.

As she licked and finger-fucked me, I felt my tummy-muscles constrict, my sinews tighten as a thousand bubbles seemed to flow and - and I came, squirting into her face.

Beyond caring what she thought, I pulled her against me as I came, hard. I could hear her muffled groans.

That felt so good, and I was in no hurry to let her face up from my pussy. It felt good just to rub against her. I pulled away and she looked up. Her face was red and wet; her eyes shone.

"Fuck, that was hot Teach!"

"I am glad Miss."

"Me too. Apologies, I was selfish, I needed to cum so much."

"Miss, can I say something?"

It was so cute, the way she seemed to need my permission; I gave it.

"In normal circumstances, that apology is a nice reminder, but sometimes, when we are like this, there is no need."

She smiled so sweetly.

"Why?"

"Submissive women like to serve, Miss, and I am just so happy to have been able to make you cum so hard."

There she went again. I squirrelled it all away. I was intrigued by this "submissive" thing. I had read those stories, but experiencing it in real life was something else.

"Thanks, Teach," I giggled, "always happy to learn."

"I'd like to pleasure you some more Miss."

Amazing! I was all ready to help her, but all she seemed to want was to serve me. I could, I thought, live with that.

"Suck my tits then, my little bitch!"

I was not quite sure where the noun came from, but it rose unbidden. She seemed to like it, to judge from the way she knelt between my legs and began to fondle and suck my big tits.

"Fuck," I moaned, that felt good. My nipples ached so much I felt they might burst. She sucked, slowly at first, licking as she sucked, and then, pressing her face into my right breast, she began to pulse-suck, in and out, her lips applying just enough pressure to almost cause pain, but not quite. Her hand played with my left breast, her finger and thumb teasing, twisting, and pulling my nipple. I pressed my wetness against her tiny tits until I felt one of her hard nipples against my clit.

I could feel another orgasm building. It was incredible. I had my older teacher between my thighs, devoting herself to pleasuring me. The thought that she was, although as needy as me, doing this to please me, sent shivers right through me.

Her tongue, slithering around my areolae and nipples, her sucking, the feel of her nipple against my clit, all heightened my arousal. My nipples felt as though they were burning when she sucked them hard. I wanted to pinch and pull them as I did when I masturbated, but by some telepathy, Fabienne knew, and her teeth just scratched my hard nipple and pulled on her; the pain turned into instant pleasure. I pressed against her nipple. It was building, I could feel it again, even though it felt as though I was not recovered from the last one and then I came - hard. Back-to-back orgasms!

I pulled Fabienne into my cleavage.

"Darling, you are just THE best!!"

I hugged her to me as well fell back on Mum's bed.

She smiled at me.

"I want to please you, Elle, and, well I guess as I am a teacher, to teach you, not least about your own power."

I looked at her.

"You don't mind that I haven't had much experience? Did I do it right?"

Somehow, with her, it felt okay to be uncertain. She still made me feel in charge. I realised that mattered to me. I also realised there was a world of stuff about which I had no idea.

Lying beside me, looking deep into my eyes, Fabienne kissed my lips and then said:

"You are perfect, Elle, and surely, at your age there is a way to go. But you have what it takes."

Fabienne had a way of encouraging me without making me feel patronised.

"Well now, you," I giggled, "it really is time to see what my teacher looks like when she cums!"

She giggled. I loved her giggles, they seemed, somehow, very her.

"And how does Miss Elle propose to do that?"

"Well, my darling Teach, lean over and get out of the drawer what you find there."

She did, and produced Mum's favourite toy, a purple vibrating dildo. She blushed.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, "dirty bitch, Mum didn't clean it after I heard her using it this morning. Fuck. Hey, wanna know what my Mum tastes like? Help me clean it!"

I could see Mum's dried goo on the dildo, and Fabienne and I both licked one side of it, allowing our tongues to meet. There it went again, I thought, as the erotic charge of tasting my mum and letting my new girlfriend so, shot through me, my clit and nipples aching. As our tongues reached the tip, we kissed either side of the bulbous head. The idea came to me.

"Teach, can you hold this in your mouth for me?"

"How?" She asked.

I put the base in there, so it jutted out.

"Lie on the bed, bitch!"

As the thrills shot through me, I surrendered to the moment. She was my teacher, she was my slut, and my bitch. I wanted Mum's girl-cock in me, but I wanted to lick Fabienne's cunt too; this way I could do both.

She lay there, adorably obedient, and slowly, squatting above her face, I positioned the dildo against my wetness and slowly, but surely, eased myself on it, my thighs gripping her head, my arse pressing on her nose when I was fully lowered.

Amazingly, she still had her knickers on. They were soaked, and so, bending forward, and feeling the girl-cock change position (which made me moan) I lifted her small legs and removed them. Spiders' strands of goo stretched out as I peeled them away from her wetness. I could smell her arousal, as well as where she had not wiped after peeing earlier. She really was an obedient woman.

She was bald there, and the contrast between her olive complexion and the pink wetness as I began to explore her cunt, excited me. I thrust myself back. She got the idea. I felt her begin to fuck me with the dildo between her teeth. I felt her hand holding it in place, and moved my pussy so it rubbed me where I needed it. As my arse cheeks pushed into her face, I could feel her nose pressing where no nose had ever pressed. Fuck!

I spanked her wet cunt and felt a shudder; a muffled moan came from between my legs.

Sod this! I wanted another orgasm.

My big tits bounced, and I let her face fuck me. With one hand I rubbed her cunt, and with another, touched her hand and my own ache. Thank goodness for firm young tits, I giggled, wondering how Mum's would fare in like circumstances? That, too, got to me.

Alternately spanking and fingering my Teacher's clit while she face-fucked me was just THE most erotic thing that had ever happened to me, so it was little surprise when I came, this time squirting my goo into her face and hair. And, as I came, so did she. I collapsed forward, finding my lips against her gooey wetness. I loved her taste and so, to judge from the feel on her tongue, she loved mine.

I wriggled round and lay down next to her.

"Darling, that was, well!"

"Oh wasn't it, my darling Elle? So, so hot. Shall I put the dildo back?"

"OMG!" I said.

"Well as it had dried cunt cream on it, will your Mum notice?"

Fuck, I Liked the sound of that! And so it was we carefully replaced it.

"Now, Miss," Fabienne said, "if I may be bold, maybe we should shower and tidy up here. I may need to get my clothes too; it wouldn't do for your Mum to find them!"

It was my turn to giggle. The idea had its appeal, but fantasy and real life were different. I was tempted to get into the shower with her, but it was already nearly eleven o'clock, so I showed her how to operate the thing, and while she cleaned herself up, I gathered her clothes, which had, indeed, been scattered between the door and the stairs. I really had wanted her; I still did.

Fabienne looked utterly adorable as she emerged from the ensuite with a towel wrapped round her. I hugged her to me.

"You know, Teach, you look adorable like that!"

She smiled and thanked me.

I showered quickly. I wanted time with her before she had to go.

When I emerged, amazingly, it looked all ship shape. She'd not only dressed, but she'd also tidied everything away so that no one could have told what had done on there; she's even opened the window to let the scent of our orgasms out! I swear that woman thought of everything.

"What the fuck!"

"Well I paid my way through university by cleaning apartments, Miss, so I have a knack, as I think you English say!"

Hugging her to me, I said: "You certainly have the knack!"

"I took the liberty of making us a cup of tea Miss, if you'd like one before I have to go."

"You are the perfect wife," I giggled, "how do I get you?"

She smiled, but I could see there was something else there behind it.

"Oh you have me, Miss Elle, you have me. And for these next eight weeks we can explore whatever you want. Regard it as an adventure!"

Maybe it was the French accent, maybe it was the post orgasmic bliss, or maybe it was something new to me, but I felt so comfortable with her. I wanted to be with her, and for her to be with me.

"I will, Fabienne, as long as you enjoy it too!"

"I think we have shown, Miss, that we shall. Would you like to go out tomorrow night unless you have plans?"

"I was going to go clubbing with my friends, but I guess I could take a night off, unless you fancy coming?"

"I am not sure, Miss, that it would be wise. But I have checked that there is a discreet lesbian bar off the high street, which might suit. How would you like that?"

"A lesbian bar! Fuck, yes, why not?"

Fabienne smiled.

"So, we have a date them?"

We did indeed. We exchanged phone numbers, and arranged to meet at the King's Head again at six.

"And now, Miss, my uber has arrived, so I shall see you tomorrow."

We kissed. Oh did we kiss!

Reluctantly I let her go.

I felt a bit bereft!

What a day!

I had begun it as usual, and ended it with my own lesbian lover. I texted her. She texted back at once. It felt good.

She said how much she had enjoyed it; I said the same.

We were still texting when I heard the front door. It was Mum.

"Hi Elle, still glued to your bloody phone I see. I swear it's an extension to your arm. Just going to shower, could you do me a cuppa?"

And there was whirlwind Mum.

I put the kettle on.

Mum came down about fifteen minutes later in her blue robe. Maybe it was the heightened state I was in after Fabienne, but I noticed how fit she looked. I hope my tits are that firm when I get to forty-three.

"Had company I see?"

"What?"

"Two wet towels on the floor in the ensuite? Two used cups on the draining board, and unless you had two showers? Who is it? I don't mind you bringing boys back, but would like to know who?'

Busted!

I noticed she was not wearing a bra, and as she crossed her legs, I thought she looked good.

"It wasn't anyone you know, Mum."

"Well I hope he was nice - and took precautions, I don't want you getting knocked up!"

I smiled.

"It's okay Mum, I won't get knocked up - took precautions!"

"Good girl!"

Well, in a way I had - the precaution of going with another woman.

"Okay love, well done! I need to catch up on a couple of things online, so see you in the morning. You out clubbing tomorrow?"

Yes Mum, night!"

As I settled down, I sent a final text:

"C u soon - lover!"

And I slept the sleep of the just - just totally fucked that is.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers