Elle's Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
The day after, and Elle finds other interests.
3.6k words
4.86
8.5k
7

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers

I watched Mum cum. With Fabienne lapping at her cunt and my lips on her nipples, and after what I have been making her do, I was sure she would come quickly. But the sight, well, fuck, she was always gorgeous, but in the throes of her orgasm she was more than that; she was radiant.

"What now, Miss Elle?" Fabienne, who was kneeling between her legs with her finger still in my Mum's arse, was grinning at me, her chin dripping with her juices.

This was where I knew I was still groping my way. Fabienne seemed, by instinct, to know that, but also to be able to help, without my feeling as though I was being patronised. Well, I giggled to myself, it was not just French she was good at teaching. I was grateful to her, and even more so because she never seemed to expect anything in return. Was that, I wondered, what love was? I knew what I wanted. I wanted fucking. My pussy was aching, my nipples throbbing, and if I had been alone I'd have been in my bedroom doing something about it. But those days were over. I had two gorgeous women to help. As Mum opened her eyes and thanked me, I said:

"Upstairs, now!"

Fabienne giggled, and let her go.

As I watched Mum's sexy arse, I felt a surge of sheer lust.

"Come on you," I said to Fabienne, who followed me.

Mum stood there, naked. Fuck! I thought.

As though she could read my mind, Fabienne asked Mum:

"Where is the strap-on?"

"In the second drawer down," Mum answered.

As Fabienne went to get it, I slipped my dress off, and stripped. Pulling my thong down, I noticed how it stuck to my pussy. I needed a fuck.

"Anne," Fabienne cooed, "let me put this on you."

She helped Mum into the harness.

By that time I was on the bed, legs apart, knees flexed.

"Fuck me, Mum!"

Whether that was an instruction or a request, it was certainly an imperative.

Mum's big tits swayed before my face as she got into position between my thighs. I felt her girl-cock touch my lips, and wriggled to give her full access. Gripping her arse, I pulled her to me, our breasts squashing together. As our nipples pressed into each other, we both moaned.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Mum!"

As her girl-cock stretched me, I moaned, gripping her tight. She pushed, I clenched and relaxed, she pushed - deep. I felt so full, so fucking full. The feel of her against me drove me wild with lust. I must, I thought, get her to teach me how to do what she was doing to me, that jerking motion as she rolled her hips, fuck, it almost sent me over the edge. I gripped her sexy arse. Her scent, the feel of her, jeez I was so wet, I could hear myself squelch. This was raw sex. I wanted a hard fuck, and that was what she gave me. Her mound pounded into mine, my lips stretched, the wetness, the sensations, her flesh on my flesh. I lifted and gripped her hips with my legs. I needed her as far in as she could get. I grunted. It was primal, it was rough, it was so bloody hot and when I came, I came like a flood - and as Fabienne said later, next door could probably have heard me.

Mum softened the pace of her assault on my aching pussy, but she remained there. Fuck, I thought, this was the plus point of the strappy - unlike a boy's dick, it did not get soft. It felt so good.

"I love you, Elle," Mum said, as I opened my eyes. "My, you DID need a fuck, didn't you?"

I felt almost embarrassed, but she smiled:

"You're so like me. There are times when all I want is a good hard fuck, your stepdad is good at that!"

"Too much information, Mum!"

She kissed me. It felt so good. I kissed her back.

"I love you too, Mum, and thanks."

I looked over to where Fabienne was sitting, watching us.

"Too much?"

I asked, quizzically.

She smiled.

"Just right."

"You're such a Romantic, Teach!"

She grinned.

Mum shifted her weight off me and lay next to me.

"Well, you two just look so right together," Fabienne smiled. "Hey, tell you what, why don't I see if the laundry is done, and get myself off, you girls need some private time."

I wanted to say no, but my heart told me she was right. Mum got in first:

"You're such a doll, Fabienne, and thank you, thank you. Come here."

She came over, Mum kissed her. I kissed her.

"See you tomorrow, Teach!"

"Be good, and be sure to do all sorts of things I wouldn't do!"

Fabienne grinned, and with that, she was off.

I lay there with Mum, so content.

Now the first urgent fires of our desire had been consummated, we had time for more gentle pursuits.

I looked into her big blue eyes.

"Well, you know what, Mum, I think I want to fuck you."

"I thought you'd never say," Mum replied. "It's already well lubed, as I am," she added, unclasping the harness, and handing it to me. She was right, my cream was coating it.

"How do you want me?"

"Badly," I joked, rolling over to get between her legs, reversing our previous position.

She felt so good.

She was right, she was ready, and my girl-cock slipped into her with no trouble at all. I was unused to this. How the fuck did men manage this? Must be those arm muscles I was going to develop, I thought, as I eased myself into her. Her moans told me all I needed. She wanted this, and what I was doing was right.

It was not intuitive. I guessed men could feel something, but I couldn't. I guessed, from the resistance, that she was gripping the cock, but where a guy would have felt something of that, I couldn't. That was probably the downside of the strappy from the sensual point of view of the giver. But to hear her, to see her face, and to feel our breasts as the squished together, all of that was pure erotic bliss - if pure was the right word!

I fucked her slowly, purposefully, thrusting in, trying that jerking movement she'd used on me - and, from the sounds she was making, to good effect.

"Let me," Mum said, and I felt her hand go to her clit.

"Fuck me, love, fuck me, yes, yes, fuck me."

The fires ignited.

"Are you my slutty mummy?"

"Yes, fuck, yes, your slutty mummy fucker, take me darling, take me like I took you!"

She was right, we were alike, and I knew what to do - namely what she had done.

The harder I pounded the more she moaned, and I felt her hand busy on her clit, which drove me on to fuck her even harder. I suddenly realised what 'putting your back into it' meant! She raised her legs to grip me.

"Fuck your Mummy slut, Elle, fuck the arse off me!"

That arse thing, I thought, and reached under to tease her where her juices were pooling. It was awkward, but it worked. She exploded under me. I came too.

It seemed minutes, long, slow, erotic minutes, before we regained our senses. She was looking at me.

"Fuck, but you're good!"

"Really, Mum?"

"Yeah, can't believe this is all new to you."

I giggled.

"Well credit those porny vids you watch!"

She blushed.

"Can't a woman have any privacy?"

Then, realising the absurdity of that sentiment as we lay naked together, we both laughed.

She snuggled me. I snuggled her. I meant to undo the harness, but drifted off in her arms, the sound of her heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

I woke up with a start.

There was a naked woman next to me. Where was I?

As my brain reconnected, I giggled, realising that it was Mum. We'd fallen asleep together. I checked my phone. There was a message from Fabienne saying:

"Love you, and thanks xxx."

It was just after five. I drifted back, snuggled up to Mum.

I woke up with a start. There was no one there. There were noises out in the corridor, then a noise closer.

"Hi sleepy head, tea? We're going to have to shower soon if I am going to drive you to College."

It was Mum, bursting out of that insecurely tied robe.

"You okay Mum?"

I looked. I wanted it to be fine. Her look told me it was.

"I am love, but it is seven, so have a cuppa, and let's get this show on the road!"

The ease with which we slipped back into our usual morning routine was reassuring; I could see it was for her, too.

The only thing that was different was that she wore a shorter skirt than usual. I smiled.

"Well as you like my legs! Heard from Fabienne?"

I told her about the text, and said that I'd texted back in the same vein.

The ease with which routine reasserted itself continued at College.

I gave Mum a special kiss before leaving her.

"I'll be late again, love," she said, "I hate that afternoon, evening shift, but we're short-staffed at the moment."

"Used to it, Mum, no worries."

Then I kissed her full on the lips.

That felt naughty, but good.

As I got to the Ref for my usual coffee, I saw Amy and Emma.

"Hey stranger, you've been off the grid, what's happening?"

I could not help grinning.

"Like that, eh?" Emma smiled back.

"I'll tell you later."

"You look shagged out," Amy said.

"I am," I giggled, teasing them.

I looked about, hoping to see Fabienne, but didn't.

Classes swallowed us up. I had a free period before lunch, so went to the Ref, and there, to my delight, was Fabienne. She grinned.

I took my coffee over and sat with her.

"So good to see you darling," I said.

"You too," she replied, "but we may want to be sparing about who hears us call each other darling. How was Mum?"

"Thanks for letting us be," I responded, sincerely meaning it, "it helped."

"I had a feeling it would," she replied. "I am just glad you two are okay."

"So, okay," I told her, smiling broadly, "that we fell asleep together - after another orgasm or two!"

"Like Mum, like daughter, insatiable the two of you!"

I felt a moment's concern.

"I feel bad about one thing, though."

"What's that?" Fabienne looked alarmed for a moment.

"You, you never came, unless you got yourself off later, of course," I laughed.

"Honest, don't worry. It was more important that we got you and Mum to a good place. We'll have time for me. Don't look now but two girls are headed this way."

"Hiya, Elle, who's your cute friend?" It was Amy, accompanied by Emma.

That made me laugh. For a moment I was tempted to play a game, but they'd be bound to discover her, still, I giggled to myself.

"Why Amy, do you fancy her?"

Amy, like me, tended to prefer girls, and we often joked about things, so I thought I'd tease her for a moment.

Emma giggled:

"Maybe she does, so is kind of cute. Hi, I'm Emma, and this galumph here is Amy, and her mouth does occasionally shut!"

Fabienne was clearly amused. I wished I could have known her thoughts, but as she seemed happy, I thought I'd let this play a moment or two longer.

"Well sit down you two, this is Fabienne."

They both said hi, and then, for a moment, there was silence.

"So," I said, "what is this then, the "fancy Fabienne club'?"

Emma, who was never backward in coming forward said:

"Oh don't tell me, she got in first, didn't she?" She said, looking at Fabienne. "She was always quick off the mark. Damn!"

That seemed the right moment.

"Emma, Fabienne is the new French Assistante!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Sorry Miss," she said at once. Amy was blushing furiously. Emma seemed amused by the whole thing

"That is okay," Fabienne said, though with her inflection, even "eet is okayy" sounded sexy. "You were not to know, and Elle likes her jokes."

Amy looked embarrassed.

"One thing though," I said, "this is strictly between us. I mean it!"

I trusted my friends, but it seemed to me that this still needed saying.

"Fabienne's career may be at risk - so be careful."

"Is there a reward?" Emma asked.

I could see from the look on her face where this one was going.

"There might be, if she liked ginger dykes!"

"I am not a fucking dyke."

"Oh," I giggled, "so you don't want my fingers in you anymore?"

That made her blush too.

Fabienne was sitting there looking inscrutable.

"Thanks, ladies, Elle's right."

"So," Emma asked, "you've already been with our sexy blonde leader?"

"I have," Fabienne answered, "but unless she objects, I have no problem with redheads, or," she said, looking at Amy, "big girls, who I find sexy."

I almost laughed at the look on Amy's face. It was like she did not know whether to be cross at being called a "big girl," or happy at being found "sexy."

"Thank you, Miss. Do you object, Elle?" She asked me.

"We shall see," I giggled.

It was a relief to have my friends know about Fabienne. Where this would go, I was not sure, but knew it needed to be kept between the four of us.

Fabienne had to leave for another class, which allowed me to read the riot act to the girls.

"Look, this isn't a joke, okay? She's sexy as fuck, but this is her career, so lips sealed."

"Except when kissing, right?" Amy said, laughing.

"Definitely!"

There was also, of course, the thing I was not going to mention even to them - Mum. It was one thing for Mum and I to fuck, but even if she liked my friends, I was not going to let Mum go there. Somehow a line needed to be drawn - and I was, somehow, going to have to draw it.

Amy and Emma agreed to keep our secret, but both, of course, wanted to know when they would "get a turn" with Fabienne. That was another line, but it seemed already to have been crossed.

We had lunch together and, as we were leaving, I saw Fabienne coming into the Ref with Mrs Gordon, the Head, deep in conversation. It was another reminder of the need for discretion.

The afternoon sped by, as I had classes until four. Having finished, I texted Fabienne:

"U free? xx"

As she did not respond at once, I assumed the answer was "no." So I caught up with Amy, who was idling outside the library.

"Hi doll!"

"Hi," Amy replied, "I thought you'd be off with your French tart!"

Even if I had not been super-sensitive to tone at the moment, I could not have missed the sourpuss note. OMG, I thought, she's jealous? Could it be that Amy actually fancied me? We'd flirted, but hell, if I assumed that all flirtation was a come on, I'd be a right fucking egotist, which I'm not. Hell! Amy! Wow! Which may not have amounted to a coherent thought, but summed up what was going on in my head. She'd really mean it about wanting to be with Fabienne. Emma, well, we had played, but Amy?

"And why would I want only my French tart when I could have my English crumpet?"

Amy smiled.

"You say that to all the girls!"

"Cut to the chase luv - I never thought you were gay."

She blushed.

"Fuck knows what I am, Elle, but I do really like you. It's just hard for girls who look like me. Those who look like you have no idea!"

Wow! That took me aback, and on instinct, I gave her a hug.

"You smell nice," she said.

I thought the same about her. Then my phone pinged.

"Who's that?"

"My French tart," I giggled, as she pouted.

I texted back, but did not tell Amy anything except to ask if she had a carrel booked for study.

"Yeah, but why?"

"Why, get up there."

As we waited for the lift, I texted Fabienne.

Once in the carrel I locked the door.

Amy looked at me, half apprehensively, half expectantly.

"Have you ever been with another girl?" I asked her, looking straight into her eyes.

"I, I've kind of kissed, but, well no."

"But you know what we do?"

"Yeah," she blushed, "I seen the porn anyway."

"Kiss me!"

She moved closer, and I pulled her to me, and as our lips met, I felt her sigh. I felt a frisson of delight as her big tits pushed against mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, gently, and as our tongues began to play, felt a familiar tingle. This was going to work, I realised.

My hands gripped her arse. Fuck, there was more than a handful there; but I liked that. I hated that Amy thought she was not attractive just because she was a chubster.

As we were exploring each other's mouths, my phone pinged.

"Gotta take this," I said, apologetically, as I pulled away.

I went to the door and unlocked it. Fabienne came in.

Amy stared.

"Quick, lock it," Fabienne urged. I did so.

"Do you know how to please another woman, Amy?" I asked.

She blushed, and admitted that she had no idea.

I giggled, ignoring the fact that until the last few days my experience had been extremely limited.

"That's why I asked Teach here to show you. Are you happy to show her, Teach?"

Fabienne smiled.

"But of course, as you desire."

I thought Amy's eyes were going to pop out of her head.

"Amy, just follow my lead, okay?"

As the significance of Fabienne's words hit home, Amy nodded; speech was slower in coming.

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

"Good," Fabienne said.

She looked at me and then moved Amy toward the desk. As she positioned her, she knelt and pulled Amy's legging down, exposing her chubby thighs and blue knickers.

"Now, Amy, I want you to sit on the desk, legs open, but first, let us remove the obstacle."

So saying, Fabienne pulled Amy's knickers down, peeling them away from her wetness, and exposing quite a bush of hair.

"Now, sit."

Watching Fabienne with Amy made me wet. I wanted to cum, but I wanted Amy to learn how to please me more.

"Now then, remember what I do, and when you are asked, do it. Okay?"

"Yes, Miss," said Amy, answering as though we were still in class. Well, I guess we were.

I watched Fabienne, parted her thighs and then, gently peeled her lips apart. Amy was already moaning.

"Just hold on to me, dear," Fabienne told her.

It was a Mistress-class in cunt-munching, and yes, I was bloody taking mental notes.

Fabienne's tongue flicked in and out, and she licked slowly up the crease of Amy's pussy, before stopping short of her clit. She then proceeded to tug Amy's lips with her teeth, which caused Amy to grip her head tight.

"Oh fuck, fuck!"

Fabienne looked at me.

"Knickers, mouth, now!"

Giggling, I grabbed the knickers and stuffed them in. So, I thought, that was what the "muffled moans" I had read in those stories Mum liked, sounded like.

I could tell when Fabienne's tongue began working on Amy's clit, as the poor girl went wild, gripping her head and pushing it hard against where she ached. I heard sucking sounds, and then a squelching as Fabienne's fingers found Amy's entrance and pushed in.

It was all too much for Amy, who came with a great shuddering series of spasms. I was glad her knickers were where they were.

Fabienne turned and looked up at me.

"Are you all this horny?" She laughed, her face smeared with Amy's juices.

I pulled the knickers out.

"Fuck, fuck, that was so good, thank you Miss!"

That made me giggle.

"Well," Fabienne said, "now you know what to do."

I wanted it so badly.

"Me next!"

"If I may suggest, Miss Elle, why don't you come back to mine, and we can resume there, if Amy is okay."

Something was going on. Fabienne had said her landlady was not a fan, so why were we going back there? But what the fuck?

"Okay, but I want to cum soon."

"I'm fine, Elle," Amy said, and hugging me, she kissed me. "Thanks. Now where are my leggings?"

Fabienne and I left her to it. I was intrigued, but she was saying nothing.

As we got close to Fabienne's lodgings, she began to text.

"Everything okay?" I asked. "We can still go back to mine."

She gave me that enigmatic smile of hers.

"It's all fine."

I was still wondering what was going on when we arrived at the house. Fabienne found her key and opened the door.

"Come in," she said.

I did. And there, kneeling in the hallway, a dog's collar with a lead round her neck, her tits out and her legs parted, was a mature woman.

"Good girl, Mrs J," Fabienne said. "Elle, this is my landlady."

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,313 Followers