Elle's Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Fabienne shows another side.
3.6k words
4.8
8.1k
10

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers

My heart had skipped a beat when I realised that it had been Elle's Mum who had been kissing me. As she turned to see Elle, I had feared the worst. But, to my delight, Elle had carried it off. I'd thought it advisable to send her Mum off to dance with June so that Elle could consult me. She, bless her, had admitted what I knew, which is that she was improvising like mad. I reassured her.

Back at her house, Elle had justified my confidence in her. Though I could feel that she was projecting a confidence she did not quite have, she did it well enough to have her Mum in thrall. I'd been right on two important things: her Mum did fancy Elle; and she was one of those powerful women who craved an opportunity to surrender control. That she was doing so to her own daughter just added to the intensity of the experience; as it did for Elle.

I could not resist teasing Elle's Mum's arsehole. June had mentioned she liked anal. I was not sure Elle even knew what that was; but I did! Spanking that gorgeous backside was too much to resist, and when she and Elle came yet again, I felt both a huge thrill - and a challenge.

Elle was hanging on by sheet instinct, but I sensed her strain. Thus far her own horniness, and that of her Mum, had kept things moving; but could that momentum be retained.

"Well done, my gorgeous girls!" I declared as they came.

"Elle, can I have your harness?"

Elle was still moaning on the bed, and she nodded.

Her Mum was still out of it, her face between Elle's thighs, moaning.

To unbuckle the strappy, I had to turn Elle over. I noticed that her cunt lips were swollen still; she was so wet and messy.

As I put it on, I said:

"Kneel up darling, head down, arses up."

"You too, slut!" I said, pulling Elle's Mum into position next to her.

They were too far gone in erotic bliss to resist, and within moments I had a truly beautiful sight before me, Elle's arse next to her Mum's.

I slid my fingers into both dripping cunts. They both moaned and pushed back, instinctively. That told me what I needed to know.

Gripping Elle's hips, I then positioned myself, guiding the girl-cock to her wetness. It slid in easily. Elle moaned and pushed back.

"Fuck me, fuck me Fabienne, yes hard!"

I pushed in, all the way, then jerked and rolled my hips as I began to fuck her.

"Kiss your Mum, Elle, kiss her!"

Elle turned her head, her Mum did the same, and they kissed as I fucked Elle. I took the vibe that I had let drop on the bed, and I pushed it into her Mum's cunt; she too pushed back.

The sight of those two gorgeous women both thrusting back as I fucked them, kissing, and moaning, was one which sent shivers of erotic joy through every part of me. They had no need to worry about what came next - they would come next.

Elle moaned and thrust back, kissing her Mum, who was doing the same to her, as I kept up a steady rhythm, jerking my hips, and the vibe. They were both so wet that the room was filled with their scent and the lewd sounds of their cunts as I took them both. I needed to concentrate.

Thrusting the vibe into Elle's Mum and switching it to high, I left it there, gripped Elle and began to pound her. I gripped her blonde hair to pull her back to me. She groaned:

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, Fabienne, fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

And with that, she collapsed under me.

There was no time for finesse, so, pulling out, I gripped her Mum's more ample hips, sliding the vibe out as she moaned, and I thrust into her too.

"You've got your daughter's cunt cream inside you slut!"

"Yes, fuck, fuck, yes, I am a slut, such a fucking slut, take me, take me!"

As her arsehole was winking at me, I took the already lubed vibe and pushed it in there, thrusting hard into her messy wetness.

"Oh gawd, fuck, fuck!"

I could see her begin to shake. Her arse looked even more delicious with the vibrator there. I pushed the girl-cock in deep, and simultaneously did so with the vibe. She shuddered and, like Elle, fell forward moaning.

She was so slippery that my girl-cock slid out. I watched the two of them, exhausted, satisfied, and instinctively and beautifully turning to kiss each other. My heart was glad. I wanted to cum, but I did not want it as badly as I wanted mother and daughter to be okay with what they had done. The way in which they had both, automatically, turned to each other and kissed lovingly, made me happy. This had to be about them, not me, and I hoped Elle would understand why I had taken control. But at that moment, all that mattered was that they were there together.

I watched for a moment or two, and then, seeing them snuggling up sleepily, I pulled the duvet over both of them. It was time to give them space and the sleep they needed; I'd worry about the morning later. It was already two o'clock, time for me to sleep. I went and found Elle's room, showered, and then put myself into her bed. Sleep came at once.

But, at the best of times I sleep poorly, and I woke at six, and after momentarily wondering where I was, smiled at my recollection of the night (and morning) before. At first, I thought I had no choice but to put my glad rags on - none of Elle's robes would fit me. But knickers definitely needed a wash and so, as I sniffed, did the rest of my outfit. Rummaging in Elle's drawers I found a t-shirt which I thought could double as a morning dress.

I looked in on the sleeping beauties, but they were still out of the count. Rather sweetly, they were spooning, Elle cuddled into her mother's back. I gathered up their clothes, and added what I could wash, to my own, and put a wash on.

The kitchen was one of those lovely modern ones, all stainless steel and minimalism. I made myself a fresh-ground coffee and felt all the better for it. A quick reconnoitre of the cupboards and the fridge gave me an idea.

I looked in again at about seven, but they were still sleeping.

It wasn't until half an hour later that I heard a noise.

I left the kitchen and went upstairs - just in time to find Elle's Mum coming back from the loo - naked. She looked at me.

"Fuck, it wasn't a dream?"

"No, grab a robe and come and let me give you something to eat."

Still sleepy, she did so without demur.

Her hair a mess, her make-up even messier, and the robe failing to hide her delights, she looked delicious to me, which made me giggle when she said:

"I must look a sight, and fuck knows what you must think of me. Hell, you don't even know my name. I'm Anne!"

I smiled as I made us some coffee and whisked some eggs.

"I think you are hot, and you know what I think of Elle!"

Anne looked doubtful.

"But what we did last night, it changes things?"

"Is change for the worse?" I asked, giving her coffee? "Before last night you both had feelings about each other and lied about that. Now you have both been honest. Is that bad?"

"Jeez, you're direct!"

"Am I wrong?" I asked, grilling the bacon which I was going to add to the egg for her.

"I'd just never thought that way?"

"No," I said, serving her breakfast, "you were being conventional - and cowardly."

"But what if Elle hates me?"

Sipping my coffee, I simply said:

"Why should she? Last night suggested the opposite. Look, I stayed because I thought it might be awkward, let me take some breakfast to her."

Anne smiled.

"You like to help, don't you?"

"I have my fairy godmother side," I laughed, "and just think, Anne, no more pretending with Elle."

Elle was half awake. She smiled when she saw what I had brought her.

"There, sleepyhead, your Mum is eating hers."

"Makes a change from her eating me," she giggled.

I looked at her sharply:

"Darling, she's worried, she loves you and worries that this will spoil things between you."

Elle looked concerned, as I had hoped she would.

"Sorry, Fabienne. Is she okay, you've reassured her?"

The anxious look on her face told me she had taken it on board. This was a critical few moments. If Elle did her "careless teen, whatever" thing, then it could still slide into disaster.

"I have, my darling, but you need to. She's still your mum - she's just your lover too."

"Can that work?"

I hugged her.

"With you, yes, yes it can my darling, but you need to be your special best!"

That brightened her up again - ah, I thought, the resilience of youth!

With that, she got out of bed, threw her robe on and dashed downstairs. When I got there a few moments after her, she was in a tight embrace with her Mum.

"Mum, I love you, and this, this wonderful thing that has happened doesn't change that you're my Mum, the woman I admire most in the whole world."

I could see tears in Anne's eyes as she responded.

To see the two of them like that touched my heart. Yes, yes, I reflected, like most things that are worthwhile in love, there had been risk involved, but to see Elle and Anne like this - well, what more could I want?

"I love you too, my precious, and yes, I'm still your Mum, and you'd better not forget it!"

"I shan't - as long as you are a good girl when I need it!"

I could see a look in Anne's eyes.

"You really get off on that?"

"Yes, Mum, and you know you do too!"

"You are so fucking like me!"

Elle leaned away and looked her in the eyes.

"And whose fault was that you gorgeous woman!"

By that time I had brought Elle's breakfast back, and I joined them in finishing off the coffee.

It did my heart good to see how relaxed they were, and as Anne showered, I took the opportunity to tell Elle how well she had handled it.

"Did you really think so, Teach? I was worried. I do love her as a Mum, and I'd have hated to have screwed that up."

I smiled and kissed her.

"Well, you didn't. Only you and Anne can decide how you want this to go. Oh, am I right in thinking that Anne's husband is not your actual father?"

"Yes, he's my stepdad, why?"

"Why is because this HAS to be kept away from him. I don't know him, of course, but it would take a man of very strong will not to think that what you and Mum are doing did not give him carte blanche to get into your knickers."

"Yuk, you think?"

"No idea, darling, but you are drop dead gorgeous. Have you ever noticed him looking at you in that way?"

"What way? You mean at my legs and boobs when I come out of the shower in just my robe? Sure, yes, he's a guy, they do you know!"

"Okay," I giggled. "That puts me in my place, but then I don't look like you. But you get the point?"

"Sure, sure Teach, better avoid tempting him then - I'm Elle, not Eve!"

"You'd tempt anyone with a pulse my love."

"Aww, Teach, you're a doll! Hey, what do you want to do today?"

"Well, it's Sunday, and I guess you and your Mum might want some time, so I'll do the walk of shame back to Mrs J's in my glad rags when the wash is done."

"No, you won't!" Came a voice from behind me. I turned and saw Anne swathed in towelling. "I'd like you to stay and enjoy a day with us, as long as you have no other plans. Elle, if you go to the garage there's that huge pile of your old things, we sorted for the Charity Shop."

Turning to me, she explained:

"As Elle will be off to uni soon, we finally cleared out about ten years' worth of her old clothes, you may need to go back a few years, but there'll be stuff to fit you, okay?"

"Thanks, Anne," I said, with sincere thanks.

"Okay," said Elle, "I am going to shower, you go into the garage Fabienne and rootle around."

While Anne went to dry her hair and dress, I went, as she directed me.

There must have been a dozen boxes, labelled by content: "dresses; skirts; underwear" and so on.

I spent the next half an hour looking through the skirts and the tops. It was a nice spring day and so something summery would be nice, I thought.

"Hey there, slowcoach, come on, let me help?"

It was Elle, looking lovely in her tight leggings and a light sweater, which did nothing to hide her breasts.

"Here, how about this? I used to love this when I was fourteen!"

She pulled out a Ditsy floral print short sleeve wrap dress:

"You'll look super cute in that, and look, if you wear this short chemise under it, no pokies! There's a couple of pairs of unused patterned tights that would fit, so there, come on!"

I looked at her and smiled.

As she watched, I stripped the t-shirt off - standing nude.

"Slut, you need clean knicks too, Teach. Here, try these, they were from a fancy dress outfit back when!"

I was not sure that white knickers with red hearts on them would have been my choice, but then I was not choosing.

"I do love seeing you naked Teach!"

Elle grinned as I stood there nude.

Moving in, she cupped my pussy and ran a finger between my lips. I shivered and whimpered.

"Yum, I do believe you liked that Teach!"

"And, apart from my wet cunt, what gives you that impression?"

She let me dress. She had a good eye, the dress fitted reasonably well, and given my height, was not, as I had feared, too short.

When we got back to the kitchen, Anne pronounced herself satisfied.

"It's like I have two daughters," she laughed.

"By two distinctly different fathers then," I commented.

It was become clearer that the incest angle was one of Anne's fetishes. I filed that away for future reference.

Anne decided to book lunch at one of the country pubs outside Durham. One of the things I found difficult about the UK was its fetish with the country. I was a Parisian. The country was a place where either rich people had second homes, or peasants lived, either way, not a place for me. But when in Rome and all that.

From the glances I attracted as we ate lunch, it was, yet again, apparent that coloured people were not a common sight in these parts. Anne had asked me if I wanted a "roast", and knowing no better, I said yes. About twenty minutes later a large slab of over-cooked beef covered in some insipid brown liquid arrived, along with some strange doughy things called "Yorkshires". I could see how a girl could starve in this country. I watched in amazement as Anne and Elle munched their way through it.

"Whatssup? No appetite Teach?"

I giggled.

"Sorry, darling, I think English food will take some getting used to!"

"Well give it here," Elle said, before proceeding to devour it.

"God knows how she stays so slim," Anne commented, "she eats like a horse!"

"Must be all that exercise," I giggled.

I decided that discretion was the best part of valour, and opted for "cheese and biscuits'' for dessert. That was an error, but not, I thought, looking at the "treacle tart and custard" Elle was devouring, as bad as it could have been. The cheese was lacklustre, and seemed to consist of a slab of something called cheddar, and some orange substance. The biscuits? Well, if I had ever wondered what eating cardboard was like, I'd have had my curiosity satisfied. Surely, I thought, there must be somewhere in this country, so abandoned by the gods of cooking, where one could get decent food?

Still, the company was excellent.

"Anyone want the loo before we go?" Anne asked, after paying the bill.

"You do Mum. I'll have your knickers when you come back. Fabienne, you go with her - you can keep your cute knicks on."

Anne shot her a look as though to say "really?" But as Elle shot back one which left neither of us in any doubt, we both went to the ladies.

"Sorry, Fabienne, I could see that was not to your taste."

"Oh, not to worry, Anne, I'll have to woman up at some point."

She smiled at me.

"Come into the stall with me. You wanna pee?"

I blushed, knowing I'd comply.

"Okay, and yes, I do."

Fortunately the stall was big enough to take us both - it helps being petite.

"Let me watch." Anne said.

Pulling my knickers down, I say, raising my skirt so she could watch me pee. As I did so, she put her hand between my legs and, pulling away, put two fingers in her mouth.

"Love the taste of pee."

As she sucked her fingers, I thought how utterly sexy she looked.

I wiped.

"My turn now."

I watched as she peed.

After she had finished, she deliberately did not wipe. Instead she took her knickers off and gave them to me.

"Whoever gets to lick me later can have both flavours," she giggled.

Back at the table, I handed Elle her Mum's knickers.

"Kinky fuckers," she giggled, putting the knickers in her bag.

"I'm driving," she announced.

It only became apparent what her plan was as we reached the main road back into the city.

"Lift that skirt, Mummy slut, I want to see your cunt."

"Elle! You know I hate that word!"

"Which is why you are going to use it. What are you going to flash to me, Mummy slut?"

I was in the back and could not see Anne's face. I did not need to do that in order to know she was blushing.

"My cunt, Miss Elle!"

"Good Mummy slut. Now slip that dress down and flash those big Mummy titties for me!"

"Elle, people will see!"

"Duh, Mum, you don't say? There'd be no fucking point if they couldn't. Teach, unclip her bra. For that, Mum, you can go bare-breasted."

I leaned over and did as Elle told me.

I felt for Anne, sitting there with her tits on show. Elle slipped one hand between her Mum's legs.

"I thought as much. Fucking exhibitionist. You're getting off on this aren't you, Mummy slut?"

Anne whimpered something that sounded like "yes, Miss."

"Well I am sure that those nipples need attention. Take some of your Mummy cunt cream and coat them, then pull on them."

Anne did as she was told. As her fingers and thumbs massaged her juices into her nipples, she could not help but moan. Elle was giggling, and thought it hilarious when a lorry passing the other way beeped us and the driver gave a thumbs up sign.

It was only when we got closer to home that Elle relented and allowed her Mum to pull her dress up - but she insisted that I take the bra.

"I think that I like my Mummy slut nude under her dress. How're those nips feeling?"

"You tease," Anne groaned, "you fucking know how they feel. My dried cream is making them ache even more."

"That, Mummy slut, is the freaking idea!"

Elle took delight in watching as Anne's tits bounced as she walked up the drive to the house.

Once we got inside, she went straight to the point.

"Strip, slut! You can leave the stockings and suspenders on; you look so sexy in just those - and the heels."

Without a word Anne stripped as ordered.

"Eat her out, Fabienne."

I knelt.

I could smell Anne's pee, but what the hell? I peeled back her swollen lips and set about pleasuring her.

There's something about that mix of cunt cream and piss which sends me wild, and I was soon lapping away, licking up, pressing Anne's clit, and then flicking it. She was already aroused.

I felt a presence and realised that Elle was literally standing just behind me.

"Your cream tastes good on these big tits Mummy slut."

I heard her suck, and followed suite in sucking on Anne's clit.

Anne stood no chance. Already aroused by what Elle had made her do for the last hour or so, the twin assault on her tits and cunt had her whimpering loudly. Well, I thought, in for a penny etc., and slid a wet finger from her cunt to her arse. I felt a shudder pass through her.

"Bitch, you fucking bitch you knew...!"

Well, of course I did! As she squirted into my face, I knew we were in for a long evening.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers