Elle's Adventure Ch. 13

Story Info
Elle is taken.
3.2k words
4.71
9.7k
8

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

What the fuck, I thought. First Fabienne had run off, and now, just when I thought we were back on track, that stupid fat cunt Amy went and ruined it.

Mum could see I was cross when I got back. Even giving Penny a good ass-fuck and then riding her face to bring myself off had not helped my temper.

"What's wrong love? I thought you were going to have nice evening?"

"So did I, but that fat fuck Amy messed it all up!"

I told Mum what had happened, well, what I thought anyway.

She gave me a big warm hug.

"It's okay love, you are so like me. You like to get your own way."

I gigged.

"Except you are also a subby bitch for me."

Mum smiled.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it."

I laughed.

"Not you, too, Mum!"

She smiled.

"It's different."

"How?"

"It just is, we can talk about it later, you better get to bed, school in the morning."

I was exhausted and slept well.

The next few days were plain weird.

Amy avoided me, which was fine by me as I was avoiding her. I was sad about Fabienne, but she had sided with Amy and needed to be taught who was in charge.

I went back to fuck Penny, who was such a good slut for me. I noted that Fabienne had made herself scare; her loss.

Mum and I did not get a chance to talk about things till Thursday night. Dad went out with his mates, which gave us a chance to catch up.

"So, Mum, what's with all this stuff about being a sub?"

She shook her head.

"Not for you, I think."

"Why?"

"You are too young, too inexperienced."

I felt a surge of irritation.

"Says who?"

"Says you. The way you have reacted. I get that you are a domme, and a good one to me and clearly to Penny, but you can't let go like I can."

"What's so good about that, Mum? I like to be in charge."

"Yes, as I said, you are not experienced enough to be able to let go like I can."

"Fuck that, anything you can do I can."

"I doubt it. Oh, by the way, can you make yourself scarce tomorrow night? Dad is going away with his golfing buddies for a weekend of fun and drinks."

"Aww, Mum, I'd have thought it was an opportunity for us girls to get together."

"Well, it sort of is. I occasionally ask someone I trust to put me in my place."

I was shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on love. I am such a stuck-up, cocky bitch, sometimes it's nice to be told that in a sexy situation when I can be punished for it."

Wow, I thought!

The idea of Mum being punished aroused me. She was a bossy cow sometimes, and the idea of her being "punished" made my pussy wet.

"So, I'd be glad if you could absent yourself for the evening. Is that okay?"

"Spoilsport, can't I stay and watch?"

"Only if you want to be put in your place too. My visitor will be in charge of me for the evening, and won't want another domme interfering. And as you would not be able to be subby, it's best you go."

Fuck that, I thought!

"What if I were to prove you wrong?"

"Yeah," Mum joked, "like that is going to happen to my stroppy eighteen-year-old. You couldn't hack it love."

That bloody did it. Anything she could fucking so, I do better. I told her so. She looked at me curiously.

"Do you really want to try?"

I was suddenly not sure. But there was no fucking way I was backing down.

"Yes, what do I have to do?"

Mum laughed.

"As you are told, but you'll need some stuff, I'll get it for you tomorrow, okay."

I agreed. I was intrigued. What the fuck had I agreed to?

Friday was a bit of a daze. Fortunately it was a quiet day at school, which was as well, as my knickers kept getting damp. I resisted the temptation to run to the loo and wank myself off.

Emma asked if I was okay? I had explained to her what had happened, and we were going to go clubbing on Saturday night. As she said, maybe I needed some straightforward uncomplicated cock. At least with blokes you knew what they wanted. Suck and fuck and no complications.

When I got home, I could sense Mum's excitement.

We had fish and chips from the local chippy, and then settled down.

"Okay luv, now we need to get ready."

I went upstairs, following Mum, marvelling, as usual, at her luscious sexy arse.

We got into her bedroom, and on the bed she had put what she called our "outfits."

"Is that all we are wearing Mum? Fuck, who is this 'visitor'?"

"It is, and wait and see, little Miss impatient."

Mum and I undressed.

I so loved to see her mature tits swaying. Her areola were thick, a brownish pink, and her large nipples crinkled and stiff. Fuck she was sexy. If SHE could do this, whatever, I could too - and would.

"I love your teen tits darling; they are wonderful."

I blushed.

"Thanks Mum, I get them from you."

"As you do other things, so let's enjoy this, hey? Get it on."

"It" was a sheer black bodystocking that covered our upper half. As we both had big tits, it was transparent enough to show them. The gusset reached up and, if we were not careful, slid between our lips giving us a cunt wedgie.

"Is this all?"

"No, luv, wear this too."

"This" was lace eye-covering. I could still see through it, but not clearly.

"What now?"

Mum got her phone and answered a text.

"She will be here in a minute. We go down to the living room and wait."

It felt so fucking hot. Mum and I, naked but for the bodystocking and the eye covering, making our way gingerly downstairs. Mum had a bag with her, which she put on the table. We stood there, side by side, our backs to the door. Whoever came in would have a fab view of our arses.

I reached out to touch Mum's hand. She squeezed mine.

"Not to worry hun, it will be good. Just remember, do as you are told, okay?"

I giggled.

"It will never feel the same next time you tell me in relation to everyday life."

She giggled too.

As we stood there in the silence, I could hear my heart beating - and the gusset of the bodystocking getting wetter as my pussy leaked. I was tingling. By rights I knew I ought to have been wondering what the fuck I was doing, but I was damned if I was going to show Mum that, or be beaten by her.

Then I heard the door opening. I gripped Mum's hand tighter.

"So, Anne, Elle, are you ready to be good girls?"

I thought "fuck" - that accent, it had to be Fabienne. Fuck, fuck, fuck, and there I was, standing in a highly revealing bodystocking soaked at the gusset, my juices leaking down my thighs. My clit tingled.

"Yes Miss," Mum said.

Well, whatever she could do...

"Yes Miss," I said, shivering.

"Good girls."

I felt her hand on my arse. I presumed her other hand was on Mum's.

"You both have such sexy asses."

Then she patted mine, sending shivers and tingles through me.

"Now, you have all I asked for here, Anne?"

"Yes, Miss, in the bag on the table."

"Good girl. You both look so hot like that."

"Thank you, Miss," Mum said.

I heard some rustling behind us, presumably Fabienne rootling round in that bag.

"Right," she said in a surprisingly authoritative voice, "Anne, come over here. You too Elle."

We turned and walked to the table.

It was possible to see, but the view was obscured by the lace mask.

Fabienne had turned two of the chairs to face each other. On each of them was a suction dildo. It looked so obscene - our dining room chairs like that.

"Elle, help your mum get her cunt onto that."

"That" was at least eight inches and fairly thick and black and ribbed.

Gingerly, I gripped Mum's hips and, as she parted her legs, I moved the gusset aside. Fuck! That was so hot, helping her to lower her wet cunt like that. There was a squelching, farty sound as it penetrated deep. Mum was moaning:

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I feel so full!"

Mum lowered herself fully. The look on her face made me feel so hot, not least because I knew I was next.

"Now, Elle, let me guide you."

I pulled my gusset aside as Fabienne helped lower me onto it.

The moment the head touched my wetness, I moaned. The moaning got louder as I felt every inch of the thing stretch my teen pussy. Knowing Mum was watching just made it all the hotter.

Fully impaled, I wanted to bounce up and down, but didn't.

I could see Fabienne had something in her hands. Nipple clamps and chains. OMG, I thought.

She smiled as she fixed them on Mum's big nipples. Mum groaned, swearing and moaning.

Then she turned to me.

"Ever had these before, Elle?"

"No Miss." I replied.

As she fastened the first one to my left nipple I screamed! Fuck, the pain! It shot through me. Then came the right nipple. I was whimpering with the pain. Then I felt numb. I was conscious my pussy was clenching the dildo and that, without meaning to, I had rocked in my seat, making it rub against the sides.

Then Fabienne fixed a silver chain across from my clips to Mum's. If either of us moved, both of us would feel it on our tits. I shuddered - big mistake as I felt the pull of the chain; Mum also moaned.

"There," she said, "Mum and daughter united. As you both have big tits, I thought that appropriate."

"Yes, Miss," we both chorused together.

"Now, bounce on those cocks. If you can move in time it will not hurt as much."

I looked over to Mum, she nodded.

I raised myself, as she did. Fuck, that stung!

The feeling of fucking myself in front of Mum, while she fucked herself in front of me was enough to make me super horny, but the pull on our nipples sent me almost wild. Who the fuck would have thought that having your nipple clamped could give you such feelings?

I could hear both of us squelch; we both squealed when we got out of sync with our timings.

"Stop!"

We both stopped; ouch, that stung as we did not synchronise.

Mum's tits were still wobbling; I assumed she could see mine doing the same thing.

"Okay ladies, let me unclamp you!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I screamed as the blood flowed back into my nipples; Mum was also whimpering.

Fabienne caressed my tits, soothing them; she did the same to Mum.

"Stand up Elle!"

Reluctantly (as I loved the fulness in my pussy) I stood, feeling every inch of the cock as I slid out of it.

"Now you, Anne!"

I watched as Mum did the same. She also whimpered at losing that full pussy.

"Elle, clean up - Mum's mess. Anne, clean up after your messy slut of a daughter."

So it was that I knelt in front of Mum's chair, as she did in front of mine.

"Let me move them."

Fabienne moved them so we were side by side.

"Kiss each other."

I kissed Mum, and her tongue entered my mouth. It felt so good. Without thinking, I sucked on it.

"Now, clean up, sluts!"

Mum had left the cock slathered in her thick cream; she must have been as horny as me.

"Watch your Mum, Elle, she's a good cock sucker, aren't you Anne?"

"Yes, Miss."

I watched, fascinated.

I had occasionally peeked in on Mum and Dad when they had been playing, and seen, through the keyhole, Mum sucking his cock. Now I got to watch her technique.

She licked up the shaft, then down, before putting her lips around the head and sucking. It was slick with my cream. I watched as Mum sucked it, lowering her head to take more in. She then began to bob her head up and down. The more she took in, the more she gagged and coughed, but she kept going until, fuck, I could see a bulge in her throat; she was deep throating it! I knew Mum was a slut, but wow, that was amazing.

Sod it! If she could do it, I could.

I had only sucked a couple of cocks, and that had not taken long as the boys had both cum almost before I had started. This was different.

I licked up and down the shaft, as Mum had, tasting her tangy cream. The lower I got, the tangier it was fuck, she had been so creamy. I coughed and spluttered as it began to hit the back of my throat, but managed, somehow, to relax my throat muscles. There, I showed them.

"Elle's as big a slut as you Anne. You are a couple of cock-suckers."

We both uttered something which sounded like:

"Yeth Mith."

I could see her out of the corner of my eye, and it became almost a competition. We both pushed our heads up and down the cocks.

"Now, kiss each other again."

We both coughed, and I could see that Mum had drooled, as I had. As we kissed, we could taste each other. I pushed my tongue in this time, and Mum sucked me.

"Now, Elle, get on all fours, push that silly leotard aside."

Without hesitation, I did as she said.

"Ass up, head down."

I did it, pulling the bodystocking aside to expose my dripping pussy.

"Sniff her, Anne."

I felt Mum's nose between my arse-cheeks as she sniffed me.

"Three fingers, now!"

I gasped as Mum just pushed three stiff fingers into my dripping wetness. Of course, after the dildo, I was open, and she had no problem.

"Wet?"

"Yes Miss."

"Okay, put the strappy on and fuck her."

I felt vulnerable, but so alive and horny.

Not having a choice removed any element of guilt. I was a horny girl and had no choice, nor did Mum.

I felt her hands on my hips, then the tip of the girl-cock against my wetness. As she gripped me and pressed in, I squealed with pleasure.

I looked in front of me.

Fabienne was facing me.

"You are Anne's bitch, what are you?"

"Anne's bitch Miss."

"Who is in charge"

"You are, Miss!"

As I said those words a shudder passed through me, and I had a mini orgasm.

Fabienne smiled.

"Fuck your bitch, Anne."

Mum did. Fuck but she did.

She thrust in hard and fast, just fucking me. I had never been treated this way, never imagined it, never even thought of it. But as she ploughed into me, I heard a voice, mine, squealing, saying:

"Fuck me, fuck meeeee!"

Over, and over again, with added grunts as she almost pushed me over.

"Do you need to cum, Elle?"

It was Fabienne, Miss.

"Yes, Miss, yes I do!"

"I will let you cum if you ask Mum her conditions for you being allowed to cum!"

"Mum, Mummmm," I moaned, "can I cum, please, please!"

Mum grunted and I felt her slap against my arse cheeks.

"Two conditions!"

"Yes, Mum, name them!"

"You agree you are my bitch, and you beg me to fuck you in the arse after you have cum!"

In any other circumstances I'd have refused, but I was desperate. The treatment was so turning me on that I'd have agreed to anything.

"I am your bitch, Mum. Please let me cum, and please fuck me in the arse afterwards."

"Touch your clit, bitch!"

The sheer relief, I balanced, just, and then rubbed as she fucked me. It took barely a moment as I was so close. I came, and hard and deep and fast. I felt my whole body shake. I groaned and I came like I had never cum before.

It was almost as though I was disembodied. It was as though I could see myself, arse up, Mum fucking me, and me dissolving into the most intense orgasm of my life.

It was her withdrawing from my pussy which brought me round.

"Open that arse for me, bitch!"

I did something I had never even imagined doing - with my own hands, I spread my arse cheeks. I felt something cold against my arsehole, Mum's finger pushing lube in and then opening me, one, then two fingers pushing, spreading me further.

Then I felt the head of the cock against my arsehole, slippery, cold, pressing, opening, making me moan, hurting, but not too much, and then, the pressure. Then it ceased.

"Push back, like you were taking a shit, baby!"

I did.

I was lost to shame, to anything but the desire to be fucked and to show Mum and Fabienne that there was nothing they could throw my way that I could not cope with.

So I pushed. Again that pressure, that cold wetness, but this time I felt my arsehole opening for her cock. She pressed, expertly, slowly, rotating it a little.

"Oh God, oh God!"

"Have you ever been fucked in the arse darling?"

"No, Mum."

"Beg me to take your anal cherry baby!"

"Please, Mum, fuck me in the arse, take my anal cherry!"

I pushed, she pushed, and with a huge moan, I felt her press through.

At first the thrusts were gentle, slow, with more lube being applied, but then they were less gentle, then rough, then she grabbed my hair, and the hard fucking began.

As she rammed into my virgin arse, I could do nothing except whimper and moan. Mu pussy felt so empty, I wanted it filled. I was leaking, dripping onto the bed. But Mum was relentless.

"Yes, fuck yes!"

"If you adjust the angle, Anne, it will rub your own clit."

I felt her adjust and her moaning grew louder, mixing with my own. She was rough, she was hard, and she was do fucking wonderful. I just went with the flow, and the flow was wetting my thighs and the bed sheets. I felt like a puppet as she pounded me, harder, my arsehole stretched, full.

"Can I?"

I was begging, me, Elle, begging to be allowed to cum.

"Yes!"

That very thought did it.

I had never imagined this, never thought of it happening to me. It was so intense. Every part of my was tingling, I so wanted to... and I did. I felt my arsehole grip Mum's strappy, and I came again.

As I did, I heard Mum scream.

"Yes, fuck, yes!"

And she came, I felt her squirt on my arse, it was that intense for her.

I collapsed with her on top of me. I felt her slide out. My arsehole ached. I was so open, so, so fucked.

"I love you Elle!"

"I love you, too, Mum," I whispered.

"And that," Fabienne said, "is why you needed to experience it!"

All I could do was whimper my thanks.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers