Elle's Adventure Ch. 12

Story Info
Things fall apart - but there are gleams in the darkness.
3.4k words
4.76
4.9k
6

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers

I was shaking.

Was it my fault?

It had been going relatively well.

I had been surprised that Elle had invited Amy, but pleased that she had so readily accepted my suggestions. There had been, to be sure, mixed signals. Elle had picked up on Penny's liking for verbal humiliation and had ridden her hard on that. But she seemed, on no evidence I had seen, to have assumed Amy was the same. A moment's thought might have given her grounds for self-doubt. No doubt, given the vastness of sexual variation, there were those who liked to be called "fat," but I doubted an eighteen-year-old girl was among them. I could see why Elle had thought to compare Penny and myself. So was it my fault?

In certain moods, frames of minds, states of arousal, call it what you like, I did get a frisson from not being full-breasted and curvy, but there was the rub - or rather, not the rub.

I was not untouched by puberty, just left unfinished. Just as there was some soft breast tissue and some, almost vestigial, elasticity where it was needed, so there had been some development in the clitoral area; but it was, how to put it, rudimentary. Viewed in isolation, with her face close up to it, Elle had not noticed that I was not fully formed, hence, no doubt, her shock. But her comment and reaction revealed what I had been suspecting; Elle was still a work in progress. I wished that I had not reacted so violently; but she had hurt me.

I reminded myself of the obvious. Elle was young and inexperienced. She was also one of those "figures of beauty," to whom things came easily in the sphere of sex. I doubt she had ever met a man who did not desire her, and the same was true with women. Her own mother, and Penny, had fallen before her like defenceless cities before the conqueror, and I had no doubt Amy had done the same. Had I contributed to that superiority complex by also falling for her so easily?

These, and other thoughts, crowded though my mind in less time that it takes to record them. There were accompanied by an ache, a deep, primal pain which caused me to curl up on my bed. There was a gulf fixed between me and the "normal" world. I could create bridges to it, I could walk them, but I could not become a native. Empathy, with the right woman, could deliver bliss, and even the illusion that I was as others; but I wasn't. Do we all have a need to belong? Maybe those who think they do not, already belong and so do not recognise it as a need?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

Amy's face appeared.

"Can I come in, Miss?"

Bless her, she looked so apprehensive that my heart melted. I bade her enter.

"Elle is awfully upset, Miss, she didn't mean to hurt you and she is worried that you will not want her again. Miss Penny is also upset, so I said I'd come to see you."

"Why you?" I asked, as she came into my room.

"Full-bodied," I thought, rather than fat. The fact was, and I had an eye for these things, that she had not yet lost all he puppy fat. Her breasts were luscious, and I loved her figure.

"Sorry, Miss, I know I am too fat. I said I'd come see, Miss."

"Does that word turn you on, Amy?"

"What word, Miss?"

"Fat!"

"No Miss."

"So why use it?"

"Coz I am, Miss. Mum says so, Emma and Elle say so, and I'm not exactly skinny like you!"

I laughed and pulled her to me.

"There are lots of women, and men for that matter, who like their woman to look womanly, Amy, and you do."

Amy looked even cuter when she blushed.

"Do you think so, Miss, really?"

"I do darling."

"Are you going to come back into Penny's room, Miss, I think it would reassure Elle."

"Does she need reassuring? Isn't she in charge?"

"Well," she giggled, "I guess we could jump her and make her sub - there are three of us!"

I smiled.

"Three problems darling."

Amy looked puzzled.

"But we outnumber her."

"Let me explain," I said, gently.

"In the first place, even if we could do that, why would Elle submit? In the second, are any of us dommes? In the third place, even if we were, and even if somehow, she did, how would that help?"

"It would show her how it feels, Miss!"

"Would it, darling, or would it just be repeating her mistake back to her?"

I could see I had baffled Amy.

"What she did to you, and to me, showed a want of empathy. She was using Penny as her baseline for dealing with us - how well did that work?"

Amy shook her head.

"Not well, Miss."

"So, if we use Penny, or you or me as our baseline, why would it work for Elle? Even assuming she would submit, it would be repeating her error. Could you domme her?"

"Me, Miss, fuck no. She'd kill me. You know what she's like."

I smiled.

"What she is like needs work, not demolishing," I added. "Now you, on my bed, legs open, I want to enjoy you."

Amy blushed.

"Fuck, you do? But you could go back and have Elle."

"I want to stay here and have you - on the bed now, darling."

I could tell from the look on her face that she was both surprised and delighted. As though the opportunity might vanish, she got onto the bed and parted her thighs. I could see from the state of her lips that she was still aroused.

"You are such a wet girl, aren't you, Amy?" I whispered to her, running my finger up between her swollen, redding lips, teasing her entrance. She gyrated her hips and pushed herself toward me."

"Oh Miss, I am so horny, all the time. You are so sexy you know; you turn me on something terrible."

From the way she was playing with her big, beautiful tits as I slid my fingers up and down her labia, I could tell she was very aroused. But this time I wanted to prolong it for her.

When my finger flicked her clit, she moaned loudly.

"So sensitive there, Miss!"

"You are, my sexy girl. Let me taste you!"

I inhaled her scent, and then blew on her pussy; she shivered. I allowed my tongue free rein along the line of her inner labia until, on the downward path, I let the tip of it touch inside her; she grunted and squeezed her nipples.

I was suddenly aware of another presence.

As I licked Amy's clit, I could see, dimly lit in my bedroom mirror, Elle with Penny. The latter had her hand between her legs. The former was behind her, playing with her tits and whispering to her.

Amy was what mattered.

My saliva and her juices were pooling in her dark hole as her legs were now over my shoulders. I allowed my tongue to follow the glistening line until it was rimming her. Suddenly she gripped my head with her ample thighs; that felt good.

As she relaxed her grip, I licked up until I reached her clit, and then, slowly, back down. My tongue began to explore her wetness, and knowing her clit would be aching, I rubbed it with my nose. The reaction was instantaneous. She groaned and gripped my head tight. I could hear moaning from behind me; Penny was clearly enjoying the show.

I slowly slid my tongue back up, which enabled me to catch a glimpse of Penny in the mirror. Elle was pulling her nipples and her own hand was rubbing furiously.

Sliding a finger round to Amy's arsehole, I could feel it was wet with the juices and saliva which had pooled there, which enabled me to press in easily without danger of hurting her. She squealed. I heard Elle:

"Dirty bitch, Amy, like having your tight arsehole fingered by Teach, do you?"

'Fuck! Yes, Miss Elle, I am a dirty bitch!"

My lips sucked so as to press her clit between them, and I pushed my face in, taking the opportunity to slip three fingers into her sopping wet pussy while simultaneously penetrating her arsehole. It was too much for her. She came, with a great gushing squirt, which took me by surprise, wetting my hair and face. Amy's pussy and arse clenched on my fingers. From behind came the noise of Penny's orgasm.

But Amy remained my priority. I stayed where I was as her spasms began to abate.

"OMG, fuck, fuck, Teach, that was so good!"

She kept intoning it like a mantra.

Sliding my fingers out, I cleaned her, making her moan.

I turned to see Penny, who was on the floor, also moaning. I looked at Elle. She looked at me.

"Sorry, Fabienne, I fucked up. Will you forgive me?"

I smiled, knowing what it must have cost her to say that. It was a start. It gave me something to work with.

"Of course, forgiveness comes to those who are truly contrite Elle, and you are new to all this."

She beamed.

"Good, coz my pussy could do with your expert attention."

I knew it, and at least inwardly, smiled. The uses of erotic passion were various; even contrition could come as a result.

"Well, as long as you don't mind Amy's squirt all over your pussy?"

"You'll like the mix," Elle giggled.

She was correct.

Amy watched.

"Amy, if you go to my drawer, there's a strap-on, could you get it for me?"

"I thought you'd want to lick me out, Teach."

Even as Elle said that I pushed her against the wall and, parting her legs, did just that, running my tongue upwards and making her moan.

"I did!" I replied with a smile.

I stood and looked at Amy.

"Help me into it, darling."

She pulled the harness up after I placed my feet in it. Her hands felt good as they fastened it. I liked the cute kiss on my bum, and turned and smiled at her.

Then I leaned up and kissed Elle.

"There, that's you and her, hope YOU liked the mix?"

For a moment Elle looked unsure.

"Yeah, bitch!" Amy shouted suddenly. "Let's see how you like being her bitch!"

Shit! I thought. I suddenly felt very old as the word "teenagers" came into my mind.

Elle stiffened. She looked, with some anger at Amy.

"Don't you fucking dare. YOU are MY bitch, so is Teach. Penny, get your arse here, we are going back to your room. You two losers can fucking please yourselves!"

With that, she turned on her heel and left, Penny following close behind.

I looked at Amy. She looked back at me.

"What the fuck happened there? I thought she wanted to be your bitch?"

"She may well have been persuaded that way, Amy, but the key word is "persuaded."

"Sorry Teach, I fucked it up."

There was no getting away from the fact that she had done just that. If she had kept quiet then I might just have been able to coax Elle in the required direction, but, as I had said to Amy earlier, I was not quite sure that Elle would be willing to go in that direction. Amy's triumphant, premature comment had ended that possibility.

There was, I thought, no immediate chance of doing anything about Elle, or Penny, and it was important to do something for Amy. Sure, she had messed up, but she was hardly the only one. Indeed, I was beginning to kick myself for going too fast. That was the downside of wanting to please.

"Shall I go, Teach? I am sorry. I am such a screw-up."

Then I knew what to do.

"Get on that bed Amy, no," I said, seeing her get onto all fours, "not like that."

"I am your bitch, Miss."

"Get on your back Amy."

She looked surprised, but did as I said. I had been sure she would.

As she lay back on the bed, her head on the pillow, her eighteen-year-old body on show, with all what she would have considered its imperfections - I thought how beautiful she was. She was not one of those "figure of beauty" who oppressed those like Amy and me, and indeed, were, in turn, oppressed by their own beauty. She was just a bewildered, inexperienced young woman looking to be loved and to belong. Well, I could give her the simulacrum of the first, and the reality of the latter.

I crouched on the bed, getting between her chubby thighs, and moving closer. I positioned my girl-cock, teasing her wet entrance with the tip. She whimpered, and then moaned as, inch by inch, I eased into her already stretched and wet pussy. My small breasts pressed into hers, our nipples rubbing, as I pushed in all the way.

"Fuck, fuck, Miss," and that final "s" hissed out as I heard her squelch with my penetration. I kissed her - passionately, deeply, wanting her to know she was desirable and desired, that her bodily imperfections were part of why she could be loved and belong, not an obstacle to those things.

I pushed in, and eased out, fucking her, thrusting deep and harder, following the signs of her passion, kissing her, our nipples rubbing and pressing as I took Amy, long and hard.

I worked up quite the sweat. I thought wryly to myself that this would be easier for a man with greater upper body strength than me, but the hell with it, it was for Amy. So I thought, put your back into it girl, and your girl-cock too!

The thrusting excited Amy, she began to scream:

"Yes, fuck, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, Miss!"

I obliged.

My arms ached, so did my back, but I kept thrusting and then it happened. Her legs, which were already around me, squeezed me tight as she came - hard and long.

We rocked together as her spasms overwhelmed her. I relaxed into her, lying on her, and letting my girl-cock ease out as she moved.

Amy looked into my eyes.

"That was wonderful, Miss."

"That," I said to her, "was making love, as well as fucking Amy."

Impulsively she leaned forward and kissed me.

"Thank you!"

That smile said it all.

Thus it was, that despite the dramas, Amy and I ended the evening together, snuggling afterwards. She offered to, as she put it, "bring me off," but I declined. I did not want that mood to shift.

There was a lot to think about.

About ten, Amy said she had to go. I went to Penny's room, but while my landlady was there, there was no sign of Elle.

"I am sorry, Fabienne."

"For what, Penny? It's not your fault."

"I felt bad about it all."

I kissed her lips.

"Yes, me too, but that isn't going to mend anything. Let me get Amy's clothes - and my own."

I slipped my clothes back on as Amy dressed. I offered to get her an Uber, which pleased her.

I kissed her goodbye and went up to see Penny, but by then she was asleep.

I sent a text. The response invited and exchange of views. At the end of it, I felt better.

I slept even more poorly than usual. Breakfast was a subdued affair.

"Elle's coming here tonight, Fabienne."

"Yes?" I said, knowing what was coming.

"She wants me to herself, if that's okay?"

"Was that her caveat, or yours, Penny?"

Penny looked uncomfortable.

"No need to answer, darling. Look do not worry, I do not blame you. I should have known better than to expect sense from a very horny, sexy teenager drunk on her own power."

Penny gave me a nervous smile.

"And no need to comment on that, either," I added.

That day set a pattern for the next three.

School went well, but there was no Elle, nor texts from her. I saw her in the distance once or twice, but there was no contact. Amy texted to say "thanks," adding, "is it okay if I take some time out, Miss?" As that was sensible, I said yes.

The next three nights I dined at a little local restaurant which I had wanted to try.

After the hustle, bustle, and drama of the preceding week, it felt good to have some time out. I exchanged a few more texts. The results were satisfactory - up to a point. Well, I thought, we should see.

The second night, the receptionist welcomed me with a smile.

"Again? Your cooker broken, or are you getting to like us?"

She was, I would have said, a little younger than me. She had that prettiness I had seen in other women who did not know they were pretty.

By the end of the evening I had the place more or less to myself. She came over with the bill.

"Would you like a drink with me? Add it to the bill."

She looked confused.

"Me?"

"Well, unless there is someone else there, yes, you! It isn't against policy, is it?"

"No," she replied, "not for women. It's usually guys trying to chat me up. But that's only because they are pissed - or haven't been to the opticians. Mine's a white wine. What's yours?"

"Do you have a grappa?" I asked.

She sashayed back to the bar. I liked the way her hips swayed. She had a cute bum, and that short skirt showed it to good effect.

"Thanks," she said, sitting down across from me. "You are not from round here, are you?"

"Observant," I riposted, "what gave me away?"

"You mean apart from the colour of your skin and that accent? Can't imagine!"

"I'm Fabienne, I'm the French Assistante at the local school."

"Oo lala," she joked. "I'm June, nice to meet you."

We chatted for a while.

I liked her. She had a line in self-deprecation which almost matched mine. It was a contrast to the drama of Elle and her friends. I felt comfortable with her.

"Your boyfriend back in France is he?" June asked.

"Nope."

"Well I am sure a cute woman like you will find one of the locals to make up for it."

"I am not a man's woman," I replied, with an emphasis on the word "man."

June blushed. She was even prettier when she blushed.

"Sorry," I said, "too much information?"

"No, no, it's okay. You want another?"

Was that her flirting?

I accepted.

Half an hour later, she said she had to clear up. I offered to help.

June took me up on it, and we bantered while we tidied up.

She got her coat, and brought me mine.

"I am coming again Saturday night," I said, as she locked the door.

"We'll be busier then, but I'll save you a table."

Words unspoken hovered between us.

"Send me a text confirming," I said, and asked for her number. She gave it me. I smiled, she smiled.

"See you Saturday," I said, blowing her a kiss.

She blushed.

"Look forward to it."

And with that she was gone.

I should love to have been with her on Friday night, but I had a date.

Friday dragged on.

I got a text at five:

"Be ready at 7."

I smiled.

Penny was still a little subdued.

"Are you not seeing Elle tonight?" I teased.

"No, she is at home with Mum."

"I shall be out until later, so don't wait up!"

"Not bad!" I thought, as I eyed myself. The red, A-line dress suited me, and the sheer black hold ups added a touch of class. I felt good about myself - which is not a common thing with me.

I reached my destination.

"Key is under the mat," my phone told me.

I opened the door.

Taking my coat off, I looked at the beg left on the table and smiled.

I went into the living room and there they were. What a sight!

On the right a sexy older woman, her more mature arse a contrast to the tight arse of the younger woman next to her. Their backs were facing me. Both wore nothing other than a transparent bodystocking covering the essentials - oh, and a blindfold.

"Anne, Elle, you ready for this?"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,282 Followers