Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made a deal with him," Gene told me uncomfortably.

"So? We're married now, what can he do? Not allow us to move to your house?"

"He wants ya here to cook and clean for him. He said we could all three stay here if he arranged ta take ya next time ya came down the mountain'n he'd give me a discount on everythin' in the store'n let me marry you."

"Well I won't be happy and I won't cooperate so long as we're here. As soon as we move out to your place, I'll be a wife to you."

"What if we moved out there, but you came in of a day to make him meals and clean?"

"No! No, I want to never see him again!"

"Few times a week ta clean? If he stays downstairs?"

"No! I want AWAY, Gene. I never want to see him ever again. He's a hateful old snake who doesn't deserve any help from anyone and you know it! You take me out of here, take me back to your place and I'll keep to my vow of being your wife, but not until!"

Gene sighed miserably. "I cain't do anything until I heal some, El."

I looked down at the sock, ignoring him again.

When papa came up, Hugh right behind him, I jumped up to check on dinner. Papa was adamant that dinner be waiting for him.

"A few more minutes," I said out loud, hunching in on myself.

The switch he kept by the door landed across the back of my shoulders. "You KNOW I take my dinner when I close the store!" he yelled, the switch landing again as I let out a cry.

"You're early!" I told him, gripping the tabletop. I knew better than to run, it would be worse.

"Hey now! There's no call for that!" Gene called loudly. "She's not yours to punish anymore, she's MY wife and there'll be no beating on her!"

"I'll beat her if I damn well please, the ungrateful little wretch! She's MY daughter, I raised her, kept her fed and clothes on her. She'll follow MY rules and be punished if she don't!"

"You hit her again and I'll leave with her! Take her back to my house and you'll never see her again. She's MY wife and I don't want her beat!"

"The HELL you will! I'll bring in Jacob ta marry'r if ya try it!"

"She's already married to me! I have the certificate and I took it over to the sheriff right off after it was done!"

"The sheriff! You idiot, he's on HER side, not ours! He'll take a look at it and see her name and come'n get her!"

"I put her initials on it! Her first two, along with her last name. He won't know anything unless someone says something, and no one will! I'll leave! I will if you hit her again, I mean it!"

"Then I'll have Joseph do for you too," papa sneered.

"You're both being too loud," Hugh tried to soothe them. "Someone will hear you and wonder what all the fuss is about!"

I took the distraction and used it to move away and pull dinner out to set on the table. Hurrying, I fixed Gene a plate and brought it to him, then hovered close to him, too afraid to go to the table. Papa would beat me now just to prove to Gene he could do as he pleased and Gene couldn't do anything about it.

Papa curled his lip at Gene, then sat down to eat.

Letting a shaky breath out, I locked eyes with Hugh who was giving me a terrified look.

Trying not to make sudden movements and draw attention, I eased over and began washing up after dinner, staying silent and looking at no one. It was uncomfortably silent in the room as I slipped back to my old room.

There was a bigger bed in there now and hardly any room, but I climbed into it and cried, still in nothing but the same shift.

Hugh helped Gene in moments later, then gave him more of the tonic for pain that would help him sleep.

I looked at Hugh pleadingly, having to move so Gene wouldn't be laying on the chain.

He looked stressed before he left.

"Are you hurt much?" Gene asked softly, sounding tired.

"I'm fine. I used to be used to it, now... I guess I'll just have to get used to it again. He won't stop, Gene, not until you take me out of here. He might even kill me now, he's so mad at me."

"I won't let that happen!"

"You won't be able to stop it, if he does it, it'll be fast and in a fit of anger."

"I have to heal first, Eloise."

"I can take care of you?"

"I mean he'll physically stop me if I try right now. Him and Joshua. Jeremiah too. I need to be able to get away and get to the sheriff to help me get you to my house, then I can keep him away. I have a rifle out there, I can protect you."

I sighed and rolled away from him, facing the door.

"G'night," he whispered, yawning and squeezing my shoulder.

I said nothing, trying to stop more tears.

I was still awake three hours later when the door eased open and Hugh came in, coiling the chain around his arm warily as he stepped lightly.

He'd gotten the padlock unlocked!

Quickly, I sat up and got out of bed, hugging him. He hugged me back, then grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. Stopping at the bottom, he pulled a display dress onto me, though it was huge, then led me out the door to a small two wheeled wagon hitched to a single horse. Lifting me into it, he hopped in, then pulled away quickly after releasing the brake.

"I'll get the chain off in the next town!" he promised, dropping the chain to the floorboard. "It's a long ride, but this buggy is fast! Try and get some sleep, El, I have you now and you're safe."

I did feel more safe, I knew Hugh wouldn't hurt me. I was still going to get away from him, though. I'd kill him if I had to, but I didn't want to do that. Still, I was tired and I was getting away from Gene and papa. I felt more safe, so I curled up on Hughs lap and slept as best I could in a rocking and bouncing buggy.

Hugh woke me as when morning was lighting the sky, yawning. "You think you could stay on the trail with this? Keep us headed down to the next town? I need to get just a short nap, I haven't slept hardly at all, staying up with you the night before, and then getting things ready last night and driving all night."

"I can do that," I agreed quickly.

"Wake me if I sleep longer than twenty minutes," he yawned again, handing over the reins, then tucking into the corner and pulling his hat low.

"You need more rest than that! How long till the next town?"

"Few hours still, it'll be fine. I'll rest when we get there. We'll get a room at the inn, ok?"

"Half an hour," I countered, as if I were concerned for his welfare.

"Half an hour," he agreed, then nestled in again.

I didn't wake him in half an hour, or an hour. I was hoping to see a house or someone on the trail. Someone I could appeal to for help. Once we got to the town, I could probably ask for help, but I wanted to get away sooner and get back to the mountain. They were probably all worried and Ben thought I'd abandoned him!

I was terrified Hugh would wake up any second, but he slept on and I began thinking I would make the town soon.

Finally, I saw a lone rider coming closer and I was a little worried. It was obviously a man and I was a little afraid to ask a man for help.

When he got closer, I grinned and stood up, waving at Ben.

Ben ran the horse as I reined in and jumped down.

"El?" Hugh called, confused and out of it as he lifted his hat.

Ben vaulted off his horse and caught me up in a hug, then held me out at arms length, looking confused as I grinned at him. "You didn't run? Or you was?" he asked, glancing at Hugh in the buggy who looked terrified now.

"No! I didn't run from you, they all took me! They took me and made me marry Gene, then kept me locked up in this chain," I told him, lifting the chain.

Ben growled as he put me down, then bent the pin with his fingers and yanked it off. He turned to Hugh then, his face murderous.

"Not him! He was saving me! He got me out of there and he took care of me!" I told Ben quickly.

"Get down, boy," Ben demanded darkly. "Go fetch my horse'n tie'm onto the back of this buggy," he demanded, then lifted me into the buggy before getting in himself and pulling me onto his lap. "Now get back in here and turn off. Cut across'n go to Winthrop, then take that trail up the mountain," Ben told him.

Hugh said nothing, only did as he was told with wide eyes.

"Now tell me what happened," Ben demanded of me.

I told him, leaving out what Hugh and I had done, just making it seem like he felt bad for how I was being treated, especially after papa hit me.

It took two whole days to get home, switching off the horses and them taking turns at the reins. I refused to let go of Ben the whole time, clutching him like I was afraid to ever let him out of my sight again.

Once we finally reached home, everyone came hurrying out and Ben turned to Hugh. "Dunno what part ya really played in all that, but from now on, ya stay here. Ya work here. You'll work yer ass off, ya here? You'll get food'n a place ta lay yer head'n that's it. If ya ever try'n run, I'll track ya down'n kill ya. No chances, that's it. Oughta chain ya up and tie ya down like ya did my El," he growled, running a thumb over the sores on my wrists. "Michael, take'm to the single men room'n let'm sleep one hour, then put'm on the shittiest chores we got."

Hugh looked dumbstruck as Sam pushed his way through to me. "El! What happened?" he asked, looking worried.

"Colt, Mal, James, Clarence, you're all with me," Ben called. "We're going down the mountain ta take care of some men what hurt my wife. Soon ta be wife Mal, you'll say the words the second we get back. El, you stay here'n..."

"I want to go too! If someone hurt El, I want to go with you!" Sam interjected quickly.

"I aim ta go kill yer pa, boy. Ya don't need in on that."

"Pa?" Sam asked me, hurt in his eyes. "Who'll take care of ma?"

"She's dead," I told him softly. "He let her die as soon as we left. He deserves it, Sam," I told him sadly, then looked up at Ben. "Just so, he ain't worth you maybe getting hurt or arrested."

"Let'm try," he growled, his eyes lit up with pure fury. "They'll ALL pay fer what they did to ya. Take'r in'n put'r ta bed, she ain't hardly slept."

"None of us have! You need rest too, Ben!" I cried, worried about him.

"I'll sleep in the wagon. Get it hitched, Clarence. Alla ya get yer guns."

Sam led me in and everyone Ben hadn't named followed, wanting to know what happened. I told them all quietly, not wanting to wake the kids.

"Gene did that?" Sam asked incredulously.

"He did... but I think he would have eventually gotten me out of there once he could move normal."

"And Hugh saved you? Little Hugh?"

"He's a young man now, but still little. Yeah, he took care of me and got me out of there."

"He never was as mean as his dad and uncle and cousins, but he was always so little and mousy and quiet," Sam mused. "You should get some rest, you're dead on your feet."

"I need food first," I told him, my stomach hurting with how hungry I was.

Heidi jumped up and hurried to the kitchen, then brought me out a piece of cornbread and a glass of milk. Thanking her, I ate quickly, then let Sam put me to bed.

"Sam?" I called softly before he left.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me they'll be alright?"

"They know what they're doing, El, Ben will be smart about it. So you really care for him, huh? It's not just obligation?"

"I guess I do," I told him, surprising myself with how much I did care. How afraid I was for him.

"They'll all be fine. Even Clarence, he has a good head on his shoulders for as young as he is. G'night El, get some rest."

I did fall asleep, but I woke up in a couple of hours, worried and pacing. I was out by the fire in a chair when the girls came in to make breakfast. Some of them hugged me and they all smiled, but left me alone as I watched out the window worriedly.

It would be two days before they would come back, at least.

Still, I curled up there and watched and waited. Sometimes I drifted off, but I always woke in less than an hour, even at night.

A few times Mal's wife sat with me, and Abraham sat with me twice, talking to me and telling me stories. Sam sat with me the most, and a few of the grandkids did as well, asking for stories. Sam read to them instead.

Finally, on the third day, they came riding up in the morning and I ran outside to look Ben over.

He gave me a grim smile as he hopped down and pulled me up to hug me.

"What took so long?" I demanded, looking at all of them as they got out of the wagon.

"We waited till nightfall and got hold of your pa to ask some questions about who was involved," Mal told me. "Once he told us everything, we went and rounded up the others. You ain't married anymore, by the way. Twice widowed now. Sorry."

"Ya fibbed about the pretty boy," Ben scowled. "They all said he was in on it too. Kept watch on ya and kept ya tied up'n quiet."

"He was nice to me! And he loosened the ropes and took off the gag that hurt so bad. Fed me and gave me drinks, cleaned me up. Then as soon as he could, he snuck me away. He saved me, Ben. I don't want him hurt. What you've set him to is enough."

"They're all in the ground now. Alla them what laid hands on ya. Preacher too for knowin and marry'n ya to that sonofabitch. Anyone who knew. Sheriff won't find the bodies or know what happened."

"Alright," I breathed, a little tense now.

"Then we all needed a little rest comin' back up. It was too dark so we stopped and slept till first light. Mal, grab yer book'n say the words!"

I smiled then, shaking my head. "Breakfast is ready, you can at least wait till after breakfast!"

"Hell I will!" he yelled, picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder. "Everyone inside, me'n El's getting hitched! We'll eat after!"

I giggled all the way inside until he swung me down to stand up, then fell into him still laughing. He grinned, a rare sight on him, then turned to Malachai as everyone piled into the room.

Malachai opened his bible and read the verses quickly, then made us repeat vows and it was all over. Just like that.

"Now we eat!" Ben called, sitting at the table next to me.

He ate quickly, prompting me to do the same and I could only grin and roll my eyes at his eagerness.

Just a few minutes later, he was standing up and grabbing my hand. "No one bother us fer three days at least!" he demanded, then pulled me back to my room. Smirking, he pulled my dress off, then my shift before tossing me in bed and pulling his own clothes off, even his underclothes. He yanked mine off as soon as he was bare, then happily climbed into bed next to me and pulled me close in a huge bear hug. "Damn you feel amazin'," he sighed.

Reaching down, he pulled the blanket over both of us, then laid down with another happy sigh as he held me close. Moving, he arranged his pillow a little bit, then laid his head down and closed his eyes as he buried his face in the top of my head.

I lay there, surprised. All of that... all this time and all he wanted to do was snuggle and sleep? I was sure he was tired, I was tired too, but... I was expecting more.

All that talk and he wanted to cuddle.

A giggle bubbled out of me and he flexed his arms sleepily.

I tried to stifle another giggle and he grumbled. "Whasso funny?"

"You waited all those years for this? After one of the first things you said to me was so... bluntly inappropriate?"

"I'm tired. I'll be able ta take better care of ya after I've slept some. Don't worry, I ain't gonna neglect ya."

I giggled again, in disbelief that he was more tired than he was excited for our first married moments in bed.

"Go ta sleep, El," he demanded, but his lips quirked in a smile.

I shook my head, still laughing.

He grinned and opened one eye. "You that keen on havin' yer way with me?"

I laughed outright then, fairly sure he was toying with me now.

"Close yer eyes'n go ta sleep," he rumbled again, snuggling in again and squeezing me.

Squirming, I burst out with a belly laugh.

"Yain't gonna be happy till I take ya, are ya? Ya won't let me get no rest till I've satisfied ya like ya like," he stated, his eyes shining. "Fine then," he teased, then leaned in and kissed me before quickly kissing a trail down and pulling my legs wide open. He didn't hesitate, wrapping his mouth around my pussy and licking and sucking enthusiastically. There was no finesse, no real knowledge, just a want to please me.

"A little higher," I prompted, "and don't suck so hard. Pressing with your tongue back and forth is better. Not all the way, just on my bud, that little nodule that pokes up between on top. There! Yes, that! Work on that and put two fingers inside of me. Upward... don't thrust, curl them upward like you're stroking the inside. Just like that, that spot there!" I panted, my entire body turning into a puddle as I relaxed. "Oh, Ben, yes! That's perfect, that's exactly what I like! Don't stop or slow down!" I begged, getting closer and closer.

Ben stayed, growling with need as his mouth worked and I gripped his hair as I turned my head side to side. It was right there on the brink and I was struggling for it, striving for it, then it finally crashed into me as I let out a moan of bliss.

Ben made a shocked noise, but didn't stop as my pussy pulsed around his fingers, squeezing with every spasm that rolled through me.

When I went completely limp, he lifted his head up, his eyes bright. "That was right? That's done it?" he asked, thrilled.

"Mmm," I agreed, smiling.

He grinned and climbed up to kiss me, then looked down at my wet slit as he gripped his own thick cock. Pressing it to me, it glided in with little resistance, I was so wet and excited.

"Unnnn," he managed, his body going tense all over. "No one said it felt so different!"

"Different?" I asked breathlessly.

"Than my hand! It's so hot and slick and tight all the way around!" he spoke wondrously, easing back and forth.

"I like fast, Ben," I told him, my fingernails digging into his lats as I tried to pull him to move faster.

"Fast," he repeated, then started moving faster slowly, watching my face like he was trying to tell where to stop and hold a steady pace.

"Harder and faster!" I cried, getting close again, loving the feel of his fat cock ramming into me.

He moved faster, reaching up to grip the headboard to pound into me as I let out a cry of pure ecstasy. Coming again, he let out a snarl as he went still, then came on top of me, filling me with so much cum it was forced out of me as he buried his cock deep.

"That's... that was..." he breathed heavily, shaking his head. "Better than I imagined it would be. So much better. Even with all the stories! I'm gonna wake you up again in a bit to go again," he promised, rolling to his back to catch his breath.

I only smiled as I fell asleep.

He was as good as his word, waking me up with a kiss in the middle of the night and rolling me to my back. I laughed sleepily and slid my hands up into his hair to keep him kissing me a little longer.

He woke me again not long after that, and then at sunrise, grinning, his eyes shining.

"Mmm, Ben, I adore you, but I'm getting sore," I told him softly.

"That mean I hafta ease up till later tonight?" he asked grumpily.

"It does," I told him, still smiling.

"Don't mean I cain't hold ya right here all day," he rumbled, rolling and pulling me with him to lay on his chest.

I giggled softly, then sighed sleepily as I hugged him and fell back to sleep.

Gail woke us a couple hours later, knocking, then coming in after Ben quickly covered us.

"Breakfast!" she called cheerfully, setting a tray down on the small side table. "You'll need your strength!" she told us as she left with a grin.

Ben grumbled, but sat up to pull the tray over to his lap.

The next few days went that way, though he finally relented and let me out of bed for meals. It was a beautiful few days before he had to get back to his chores and getting things done.

On the fourth day, the Sheriff showed up with four riders following him, looking grim.

1...67891011