Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail quickly rang the dinner bell that called everyone in and everyone knew that the dinner bell when it wasn't meal time meant something was wrong. They all came from what they were doing quickly as the sheriff reined in, looking down at me.

His eyes swept the gathered people, then his eyes stopped. "Hugh? What are you doing here? Is your brother here too?"

"No sir," Hugh scowled.

"You know why I'm here?" the sheriff demanded of me.

"I'm assuming my father fed you some line about being kidnapped or something. Did you know he kidnapped me? Him and Joseph, Jeremiah and Gene. Made me marry Gene and the preacher didn't say anything about me being tied down and gagged through it all. Hugh saved me after he watched papa beating me and Gene not doing anything about it. Brought me back up here. I'm guessing papa lied to you and sent you to bring me home."

"Your father and the men you named are all missing," the sheriff scowled darkly.

"Are they? They probably ran, they knew how pissed Ben and my brothers would be, he probably thought they would all come after them."

"They wanted to," Hugh spoke up. "I can testify that what she said is true and I brought her back here. She told Ben not to go after them, if he did she wouldn't marry him. She was more important than revenge and he married her the same night. No one has left down the mountain at all."

"Your cousin is missing," another man spoke up. "Might be dead."

"Doubt it, all those men are cowards. When they saw her gone it's likely they all ran rather than let these men get their hands on them after what was done to El," Hugh told him.

"They holding you here against your will?" the sheriff asked Hugh.

"No. Decided I liked it up here and I couldn't go back, could I? They asked me to stay and I have a place here. Not one soul here has mentioned my size or complained that I can't do as much as the next man. Not once. More than I can say for down there. They treat me like family despite my part in kidnapping Eloise."

The sheriff dismounted, but the other men stayed on their horses, rifles resting on their knees. "I wanna hear about what happened. Exactly, from start to finish. You wanna stand out here or go inside?"

"You're all welcome inside," I nodded. "Prudence, would you mind getting the sheriff and his men some water? Clarence, would you take care of their horses?"

"Yes ma'am!" he called, hurrying forward as the men dismounted.

We all went in and most went back to chores, but Mal, Sam and Colt sat at the table with us as Hugh and I told them what happened.

The sheriff looked at his men, then leaned up. "Not one of them packed, they left their horses on their stalls, and the men who had it left money behind. Nothing was touched or packed. Nothing."

"Sounds odd, but I'm sure they were in a hurry. They probably thought Ben and the others would try and ride them down. They should have realized I wouldn't let Ben go kill my papa, no matter what he did to me. Violence is never the answer, it only begets more violence."

"Some of those men had family... they'll want closure. I'm willing to write down your version of events for the record, but we'd like to know where they're buried, at least to tell the families."

"She told you," Hugh shrugged. "She's being honest. You think I'd defend them if I knew they went and killed Gene? He was being mostly good to her despite letting her pa beat on her like he was."

"It's getting on towards dinner time," I told everyone, standing. "You can all stay for dinner if you like and we'll find a place for you to sleep. You can leave in the morning so you won't have to ride home in the dark."

"Appreciate that, Eloise," the Sheriff nodded, sighing. He knew he wouldn't get a different story or answer and he probably hadn't expected so many people up here.

They left in the morning and I thanked Hugh.

"I meant what I said," he shrugged. "I'm treated like a man here and not a half man or liability. I like it here and everyone is nice enough to me."

Smiling gently, I nodded, though there was a hurt in his eyes. I'd deceived him and betrayed him. He'd loved me and now he had no one.

Going back inside, I saw Ben and he grinned at me, then pulled me back to our room, burying his face between my legs until I was laying bonelessly in the bed and unable to move. His smirk told me he'd loved that and that made me think of one of the first things he'd said to me, about using my mouth on him.

I wanted to do that for him, but I wanted to know the way of it first. I knew he'd never had it done before, so instead, I went in search of Colt.

He was alone out behind the woodshed, chopping wood.

"Colt?"

"Ye ma'am?" he asked, going still and leaning on the ax.

"May I ask something... inappropriate of you?"

"I guess," he answered darkly, looking guarded.

"I... want to know the way of using my mouth on Ben."

"And you thought to ask me?" he asked, an eyebrow high.

"Well... I thought you would know! You do that for Abraham, don't you?"

"No," he snorted, looking offended. "He does it for me... and I fuck him. Never the other way. It's our way and what we both want."

"Then how does he... get release?" I demanded, a little upset.

"He doesn't unless I say he can," he answered with a shrug. "He uses his hand when I let him, while he sucking my cock. It's how we both like it."

"I see... so you can't tell me how it's done?"

"Meet me at my place in ten minutes," he told me, dropping the ax. "I'll clean up and then let him show you."

"You... you'll what?" I asked, a little choked.

"Do you want to know?" he asked matter-of-factly. "I'll let you watch so you can learn. Otherwise you can ask one of the wives and maybe not get it right if they don't do it right themselves."

"Ten minutes," I breathed with a nod, a little shocked I was willing to do this for Ben.

I could hardly wait, pacing and chewing on my thumbnail.

"You alright?" Mal asked, pausing as he carried two harnesses that needed mending out of the barn.

"Yes, just thinking," I managed to smile.

"Where's Ben?" he demanded.

"I'm not sure, he was going to check on the smokehouse. He said it looked like a varmint was trying to chew its way in, but I'm not sure if he's still there."

Mal nodded and went on his way.

Looking at Colt's house, I wondered if it had been ten minutes.

Building my courage and forcing myself to move, I marched over and went in without knocking.

Colt looked up from the washbasin, nothing on and Abraham looked at me with pink cheeks.

"It's been maybe three minutes," Colt admonished. "But you're here, so sit down at the top of the bed and stay quiet. Just watch. You can ask him questions after."

Blushing, I hurried to sit on the bed and stare at the wall until Ben sat down and leaned back on his elbows.

"You gonna watch him or the wall?" Ben demanded.

Turning, I felt horrified as I looked at Ben's manhood and Abraham holding the thick member in one hand. He was half soft and Abraham moved closer, opening his mouth and taking most of the top half into his mouth before closing his lips around it and pulling back slowly.

Ben closed his eyes and dropped his head back as Abraham got him hard and kept bobbing down deeper and deeper onto his dick.

I leaned up as he moved his other hand, fondling his balls gently and sliding a finger in deep behind his balls. Was he... inside of him? I was sure he was. He kept sucking, moaning and moving up and down his cock. Ben seemed to be enjoying it, his face turned up in rapture.

Abraham pulled back suddenly and started stroking with his hand, pumping hard on Colt's huge dick as he turned his face up. Colt shot all over Abraham's face, his seed everywhere. His lips, his cheek, his nose and chin. It was a little bit... thrilling.

"What the HELL is this?" Ben demanded from the door, his face turning to rage.

I jumped up, horrified as Colt sat up calmly. "She asked me to teach her how to suck your cock," Colt told him calmly. "Since I don't do that, I let Abe show her. You're welcome."

Ben faltered, not knowing whether he should be pissed or not. "Why didn't you go to one of the women?" he demanded, then his lips twitched. "You learned that for me?"

Abraham quickly took the opportunity to go clean his face.

"I did," I nodded, still embarrassed.

"Why are you here?" Colt demanded, getting up and pulling his pants on.

"I came to get her. I saw her come in and she was taking too long. I need to go with Mal and Clarence down to Junction City and see about a girl Clarence liked, as well as bring back a couple horses and a cow that were decided on."

I nodded quickly. "When?"

"Mornin'. Plenty of time for you to show me what ya learned," he growled, his eyes still heated as Colt pulled on his shirt. "C'mon."

Smiling slightly, I went and took his hand, letting him pull me back to our room as Colt smirked.

Ben was actually completely excited as he shut the door and swung me to the bed, then yanked off his clothes quickly.

I laughed as I got up into bed to wait for him.

"No, I want your clothes off too! I like seein' ya in yer skin!"

Grinning still, I pulled off my clothes as he threw himself into bed and laid back, pulling my pillow over to stack on his to help prop him up so he could watch. Lacing his fingers behind his head, he was watching me with gleeful eyes.

"I didn't have time to ask questions, you interrupted, so... I'll do the best I can," I told him softly, blushing again as I gripped his already hard cock in two hands and pulled the loose skin all the way down.

"I'll love it no matter what," he promised. "I been wantin' this for a long time!"

"I remember. I remembered today the day you told me," I whispered, looking down at his dick in awe as it thickened and hardened even more in my hands. "I should have remembered sooner, but you should have said something!"

"You said it was crass or rude or somethin'n I remembered that."

"But it's alright once we're married," I promised, then leaned in and kissed the top of his thick cock gently.

"Nnn... put your mouth around it all the way!"

"I will!" I promised. "Be patient."

I kissed it again, then licked along the back ridge, pushing clear fluid out the top. It was salty, but I didn't mind the taste. Pushing my lips over the top and down around the bulb of his cock.

"El!" he managed with a shaky breath. "That's nice!"

I tried to push down more, but the head was thick and hard to push in further. Instead I moved my hands up and down, stroking as I moved my head over the tip.

"El! It's... I'm..."

His cock throbbed and shot into my throat and I jerked back, grimacing at the taste as I held still and let it hit my chin and closed lips, then my cheek as I pumped my hands.

"That was perfect!" Ben sighed, relaxing. "I didn't mean it to be so fast... I really been wantin' that a long time."

I smiled, but I was still unhappy with the taste in my mouth. Getting up, I hurried to the basin and washed my face, then poured myself a drink to wash the taste down.

"I wanted ta see it on ya a little more," Ben called, amused.

I looked over my shoulder at him, a flat look. "Next time, tell me first so I can pull back. It tastes awful."

"Mal says his wife swallows it all for him."

"I don't care what Mal's wife does. I didn't like it. I'll do the other, I liked doing the other even... but I don't want it in my mouth."

"Alright," he agreed with a happy shrug. "C'mere and let me hold ya a bit. Cain't believe ya went and asked Colt ta show ya'!"

"I didn't, not really," I told him, climbing up into his arms. "I asked him to tell me and he said he didn't do that, Abe did. He said he would have Abe show me so I knew I'd be doing it right."

"Don't know as I like that much, but I like the results," he rumbled happily, rolling to kiss me again. Now when yer too sore fer me, you kin do that instead."

Laughing, I just shook my head. "Come on," I called, rolling out of bed. "We have work to do."

1...67891011