Eloise - A Tale of Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gabby planted a seed before she died," I started to explain, "And I knew you were incredibly attractive and smart and funny and I've liked you since that first barbecue you came to when Gabby was pregnant with Olivia, but I have been fighting thinking that Gabby was somehow controlling things and you are older than me and I just want to be sure if you know what I mean."

We sat in silence eating before Finn asked for the bill and we realised we needed to make it to the concert.

"Gabby told me to move on too before she died, Eloise," Finn told me holding my hand as we walked to the concert venue. "She asked that whoever I chose to spend my life with adored my children as much as she did and was not a wicked stepmother and she hinted that I could perhaps live out any babysitter fantasies I had held."

"This is a fantasy then?" I laughed

"Oh, shit no, I mean, yes, I have fantasised about you for some time now, but finally being alone with you is more special than anything I have ever imagined."

The concert was local singers attempting to spread the joy of Christmas. At interval, after Finn had been greeted by several patients, we agreed that neither of us would lose any sleep missing the second half.

"Can we perhaps walk along the waterfront, El?" Finn asked and I readily agreed to his suggestion.

"You know I wanted to hold your hand this morning walking around the Christmas Tree farm."

"That's funny, because I wanted to hold yours too. I like holding it now."

We walked in silence for a while and watched the sun set behind us. It was a perfect Summer evening. Spending time with Finn saw all my fears that I was being forced into a situation designed by others disappear. I was enjoying our time together. Stopping at a lookout over the water where people gathered to gaze at birds during daylight hours, Finn brushed an errant hair behind my ear.

"I want to kiss you, Finn," I bit my bottom lip as we gazed into each other's eyes.

Finn's response was to brush his lips against mine. I was amazed at the electricity that was created by a simple meeting of skin, and soon our lips were together again, this time with more force. My mouth opened and Finn explored it with his tongue. I explored his and our hands explored each other's backs. I could feel my nipples harden and Finn's obvious excitement press against my stomach as he cupped my bottom. Eventually we just stood there holding each other as close to ourselves as we could.

"Wow!" I finally whispered in Finn's ear, "I never knew a kiss could be so exciting!"

We walked slowly back to the car again holding hands and sneaking occasional kisses.

Sitting in the car after we pulled into Finn's driveway Finn again leant over and kissed me.

"El, I hope you can tell that I want to take things further with you, but I would feel uncomfortable making love with you in the bed let alone the home I shared with my late wife."

"Oh Finn," I leant over and kissed him again, "I also don't want to take you away from your amazing children and whatever we decide we need to bring them along with us, but perhaps not in the bedroom!"

Helen and Sandra were snuggled together on the couch watching a movie when we walked through the door.

"Looks like someone had fun!" Helen commented.

"Yeah," I replied gazing into Finn's eyes again, "I was told I wasn't allowed to bring boyfriends home, but I had nowhere else to take him..."

We all laughed. After Helen and Sandra left Finn again brought me in for a kiss.

"So, boyfriend hey! I like that you see me as your boyfriend!"

"I will admit I had my reservations going into tonight, but I can't remember why! It really has been a lovely night. Thank-you."

"You don't worry that I'm older than you, Eloise?"

"Not if you mind that I'm younger, Finnian!"

"And I didn't say no boyfriends allowed home, I just said no boys in your room!"

I laughed and we again kissed each other goodnight at our bedroom doors.

Waking up, I found Olivia sitting next to me reading a book.

"Morning, Livvy, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to check that you were still our Nanny after last night."

I clarified that indeed I was and explored here fears a little more.

"Daddy and I had a lovely evening and I look forward to getting to know him better as a man and not just as your Daddy, but I'm only going to do that if you and Hunter and Leith are all ok with it."

Olivia simply hugged me. There was a tap at my door. I yelled for whoever it was to come in. It was Hunter looking for his sister. Soon he was lying the other side of me. It did not take long for Leith to join us.

"Ellie, when are we seeing the movies? Leigh asked. He had been asking to see an animated Christmas movie that had been showing for a while.

"How about I check with Daddy and we can see if we can go this afternoon? Perhaps we could see if Zoe, Noah and Ethan want to see it with us?"

This brought squeals of excitement and I started tickling all the children.

"Am I missing a tickle party?" I looked up to see Finn standing in the door smiling.

"No, you're missing a movie planning meeting! Leith wanted to know if you wanted to come to the movies with us this afternoon."

As I cleared the breakfast dishes Finn came behind me and squeezed my bottom and kissed my cheek.

"I was so jealous looking at those kids in bed with you this morning, El!"

"Well Olivia wanted to check I was still the Nanny!"

"She had already been into me and asked me why Eloise wasn't sleeping next to me!"

"I'm glad you got that question! I told her that I was looking forward to getting to know you more as a man and not just a daddy and she seemed fine with that!"

"Now why didn't I think of that! I told her that I would love to have you next to me in bed, but it was too soon!"

We both laughed and pulled each other in for a hug.

There was some deliberate coughing from the doorway to the kitchen and we looked over to see Olivia holding the phone.

"They're just hugging, I haven't even seen them kiss yet!"

"Um, Livvy, who's on the phone?" I asked.

My worst fears came true when she told me it was my mother.

"Well good morning lovebird! You are right, I do need to get all my information from Olivia! She called to see if the kids wanted to go to the movies with you this afternoon or something! I'm thinking I might bring them round for a playdate this morning now!"

"Mum, please, no. How about we have dinner together after the movie. You and Jarrod can spend the movie time finishing, or in your case I imagine, starting your Christmas shopping!"

"I texted you last night and you didn't answer so I was worried about you, El, but knowing that you were the reason Finn has looked so happy has me smiling!"

"It's hard with the kids and everything, Mum, but I just wanted to see first and, well, I can report that we had an exceptionally lovely time and he is an amazing kisser!"

"Yes, well Olivia told me you weren't in his bed this morning!"

"Mother! Can you see why I didn't tell you? We agreed that it would be awkward our first time being in the house he shared with Gabby."

Finn was looking at me as he sipped a cup of tea and I could see the smile on his face. I told my mother we would meet at the cinema and after the film we would have dinner together at the O'Loughlin's. I grabbed some mince out of the freezer knowing I had everything I needed to cook a large batch of Spaghetti Bolognaise.

Maeve called Finn later in the morning confirming Christmas arrangements. Finn and I had briefly discussed this. Maeve and Jeff were going to stay with Gabby's parents, Ruth and Bill and Siobhan, Alex, Rupert and Lucy were going to stay with us. Siobhan and Alex had been warned they would be sleeping on a blow-up mattress in the lounge.

"Christmas is Wednesday week, Finn, it's snuck up on all of us! Jeff and I were thinking of coming up on Friday so you could give Eloise some time with her family before Christmas. Alex is working Monday, but has taken Tuesday off and they were going to drive up Monday evening, despite my protests. Now I also thought, Eloise could stay with her parents and Siobhan and Alex could take the spare room which would mean you did not have to fuss with extra mattresses."

Finn had his phone on speaker and I could hear his mother's conversation. I had missed Maeve and her planning, but I was a little upset at her planning for me to be away from the kids, especially on Christmas morning.

"Actually, Mum, that might sort of work." I heard Finn tell Maeve and my heart started sinking. "Saturday night, um, well, there's a woman I have been seeing and she is, well, she is creeping into my heart and I have wanted to spend a night with her, but not here with the kids around, so perhaps this might work."

My sinking heart was soon again elevated. I left Finn to carry on his conversation and started seeing what was around us for accommodation on a Saturday evening, the weekend before Christmas. I should not have been surprised that most places were booked out.

Things fell into place Monday when Finn texted me to ask if I wanted to spend two nights away with him the following weekend at a lakeside cottage owned by the partners in my mother and stepfather's law firm. I texted Mum to thank her and she told me that it was instead of payment for me still looking after my sister and brothers on the Friday evening.

Our evenings together were again special after the kids were in bed. We sat on the couch with our cups of tea, but this time sat next to each other, or with me sitting in Finn's lap, or with him laying his head in my lap. I told Finn about my relationship with Nat and how penetrative sex was not that much of a turn on for me. Finn told me of him and Gabby's first time and how sex had improved throughout their relationship.

"I know you aren't on the pill, El, so I'll bring condoms because as much as I want to have babies with you, perhaps we need to wait a bit for that!"

"Babies plural?" I asked as Finn stroked my hair, "Perhaps I need to find out properly how they're made first!"

"Well when a Mummy and a Daddy love each other very much and there's nothing on television..." We laughed as I leant in and kissed Finn.

"I can't sleep." Our kiss was interrupted by a small voice.

"Come here champ, there's more than enough room for you up here!" I held my arms out for Hunter.

"Are you two getting married?" Hunter asked neither of us in particular.

We looked at each other, me in shock, Finn with a huge smile on his face.

"If we do, I want you and Leith and Olivia there with us." I offered and Finn smiled.

Hunter was soon asleep on our laps.

"I'm glad you didn't say no when he asked, El."

"I didn't want to tell him it was almost a foregone conclusion in my mind!" I shocked both Finn and myself as I admitted my feelings for the first time.

Finn had booked the Friday off arguing that things were quietening down in the practice leading up to Christmas. He had already booked off the whole of Christmas week knowing that it was a special week for his family.

"Are you sure you want two nights at the cottage, Finn? I mean you've never been apart from your kids for that long."

"Honestly, El, I don't think two nights will be long enough with you alone, but I will make do!"

I greeted Maeve and Jeff as warmly as everyone else when they arrived shortly after lunch on Friday. I then said my farewells to the children and told them I'd see them on Monday afternoon.

"But why?" the look of concern on Olivia's face was priceless, "Did you and Daddy have a fight?"

"Not at all, blossom," Finn explained, "El has to look after her sister and brothers tonight and then she and I are going away together for two nights together to have some grown-up time."

I'm not sure what Finn told his parents, or what Olivia had told them either, but Finn arrived early Saturday morning in a sportscar he had borrowed from his boss.

"Mum and Dad need my car as it has all the seats in it and I didn't feel right going away with my woman in my late wife's car, so Greg told me to take his mid-life-crisis purchase!"

I felt almost guilty knowing both Mum and Jarrod would have pretty sore heads after their party the night before, but I had instructed Zoe and Noah to entertain Ethan as long as they could. To be honest, I was more than happy to leave before they were up.

"I didn't have much breakfast, El, and I thought we might stop for brunch at the town near the cottage and pick up some supplies for dinner tonight if that's alright with you."

"What did you tell your parents?" I asked over our zucchini and corn fritters.

"I told them I had finally admitted my feelings for a woman I had known for some time and was looking forward to getting to know her more over the next couple of days. I think Olivia filled them in on the rest!"

I laughed. The café owner told us of a farmer's market nearby and we went there to get supplies. A fisherman had not only some of his morning catch, but also some products he had processed from local seafood which we picked up along with salad ingredients. Finn eyed off some local artisan sourdough bread which we also picked up with some fresh dips and some almond croissants which Finn told me were his favourite.

Mum had described the cottage as rustic and I did not know what to expect. We were greeted with a beautiful log cabin that was well hidden from the road and had its own jetty leading down to a boat moored on the lake. Inside there was a lovely basket of fruit and a handwritten note from Genevieve, one of Mum's colleagues.

'Please make yourselves at home in our cottage. It and the boat are all yours for the next two days. The keycode for anything that needs it is 5683 or LOVE! Candles are in the bathroom and there is clean linen on the bed! Everything in the kitchen is yours to use and please drink as much of the wine as you like- Rick has reminded me to bring up another case for Christmas! Most of all, enjoy the romance of the birds and make sure you watch the sunset one evening over the lake- it is special. Love, Gen. PS- our daughter and her family own the cottage next door and it is free anytime you want to visit with your family. Greta and Jarrod are almost part of our family and we would do anything for theirs.'

I had met Genevieve and Richard at several of Mum's barbecues over the years and Mum and Jarrod often spoke of them with much fondness and I could see why. Finn put away our groceries and came to me with a smile, embracing me in a hug.

"Eloise, I want to do everything and nothing with you this weekend," Finn explained between kisses, "But if ever I get overpowering, please tell me to stop."

"Instead of stopping, Finnian O'Loughlin, could you please start by taking off my clothes?"

Finn smiled as he undid the buttons on my dress. He kissed my lips and trailed kisses down to my neck as I moaned. I had worn matching lace underwear, but I could have worn almost anything, and I think Finn would have smiled. Finn pushed the dress off my shoulders, and it pooled behind me on the floor. Again, we kissed, only stopping for me to pull his polo over his head. I knew Finn had no time to work out, but his chest was well formed and had tufts of soft dark hair that I loved running my fingers through. His shoulders were broad, and I ran my hands over them and down his arms several times as we kissed.

Reaching behind me, Finn undid my bra with one hand and stood back as he slowly slipped the straps down my arms. I had always been self-conscious of my large breasts, but Finn was enthralled with them. He ran his fingers over them and then his mouth kissed every part of them. Again, I moaned as he took a nipple into his mouth and gently nibbled at it. I pulled Finn closer and slipped his shorts down his legs. I could see his cock straining against his underwear, and I slipped my hand under the waistband and gripped it, eliciting a moan from Finn.

We slipped each other's underwear to the floor and this time I knelt to examine Finn's magnificent cock. It was slightly longer than Nat's, but much wider. It felt so soft and I kissed along the veiny ridge than ran along the side. I licked the teardrop of pre-cum that had escaped from the tip again to moans from Finn. Things were so much slower than they ever had been with Nat and I was loving the change. Whereas Nat would stop me from attempting to suck his cock telling me he wanted to be inside me, Finn loved my worship of it. I kissed it all over before taking the head inside my mouth.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, Eloise." Finn told me, remembering my descriptions of oral sex with Nat, but there was no way I was stopping.

I took more and more of his cock inside my mouth and swirled my tongue over the tip. I knew I was never going to take all of it inside my mouth, so I focussed on the tip, licking and sucking it and stroked the shaft with my right hand. Finn guided my left hand to his nut sack, and I stroked it and felt it for the first time. It felt heavy and I soon discovered what Finn did and did not like.

"El, stop now if you..." But it was too late, and I was not stopping. The first rope of cum landed at the back of my throat causing me to cough, but the rest pooled on my tongue. I swallowed it, savouring the taste. It tasted nothing like anything I had experienced before. It was tangy with a sweetness and not at all unpleasant. I finished kissing Finn's cock as it deflated a little.

"El, that was, um, I don't, words, um, I..." I stood and kissed Finn's cheek, not knowing if he would want my mouth near his knowing where it had been. It did not concern him however and he took my cheek with his hand and his tongue dived between my lips as they met. "You are so sexy, Eloise." Finn finally told me between kisses.

"It's my turn now to explore you!" Finn took my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

Finn pulled back the doona and laid me on the sheet. He spent time kissing me again before once more trailing kisses down my neck to my breasts. This time though, the kisses eventually trailed further down my stomach. I expected Finn to go straight for my honey pot, but instead he trailed kisses down one leg and shocked me when he kissed my ankle and made me moan. He then came up the other side and was almost at my pussy when he switched sides and went down the other leg.

"Please, Finn!" I pleaded and he looked at me with a smile in his eyes.

This time when he got to my hips, he kissed across to my pussy. I had never shaved down there, but I knew Ruby and Tilly did and I could tell Finn did not seem to mind. Eventually, he kissed chastely down the lips of my pussy before finally sticking out his tongue and sweeping it back to the top through the inner folds until it reached my clitoris, causing me to scream with delight. I had never felt anything like this. Finn used his tongue to lap at my clit and would then swirl it down to meet my entrance. After a while, I felt a finger slide inside me. My moans were increasing with the speed of his tongue against my clit and I was extremely surprised when my orgasm hit. I almost levitated off the bed as I felt shivers emanating from my vagina, radiating to my head and my toes. It honestly felt like an out of body experience.

Finn again kissed his way to my mouth and I readily accepted his mouth as he had mine. I had tasted myself after masturbating before but tasting my juices on his face was something else. I felt a hand again start caressing my breast and I was surprised that I could still feel so aroused even after the mighty orgasm I had felt.

I could feel Finn's cock had regained its rigidness and I surprised myself when I asked him to fuck me. We rolled the condom down his erect cock, but instead of just diving inside me, Finn continued to kiss me. I tried to bring him closer by grabbing his hips, but he was making me wait. Despite my urges, Finn's pelvis kept creeping towards mine at a snail's pace.