Eloise - A Tale of Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Finn," I begged as I gripped his cock and guided it towards me. It did not need a lot of guidance and knew where it wanted to be. Finn was slow and deliberate edging slowly inside me. I felt full and I thought he was only at least halfway in. With a final push, I felt our pelvises join. Finn had taken longer to get inside me than Nat ever had taken and this was so different. I wrapped my legs around Finn's and used my hands to grip his bottom. Ruby was right and it did need to be grabbed. We built up a slow rhythm together. Gazing into each other's eyes, Finn brushed his thumb over my cheek and around to my lips. I sucked it into my mouth causing him to moan. Feeling the intensity grow as we moved faster together, I told Finn that I was about to cum again. My rhythmic pulses around his cock saw him finally grunt and fill the condom with his seed.

Instead of rolling off me straight away, Finn kept planting little kisses on me. I could feel him shrivelling inside me and he eventually pulled out and discarded the condom. We lay and held each other without saying anything for a while. I must have dozed off to sleep because I woke to find Finn sketching me lying on the sheets.

"I never knew you drew!"

"I haven't drawn for ages, but I always carry a notebook and pencil with me as a force of habit. I wanted to capture you in post orgasmic bliss."

I didn't move and after a few minutes Finn came and showed me his sketch. Finn closed the book and I did not ask to look at his other work. Later that day as we sat on the jetty together, Finn again produced his book and sketched me looking at the water. Again, I was unaware until he was almost finished. This time however he offered to show me other sketches. The book was years old. He told me there were some of Gabby that he didn't want to show me, and I was fine with that. There were simple pictures of flowers and I could see a young Gabby sketched in a field. A bridal headpiece had been sketched to commemorate their wedding and Finn skipped a few pages until he came across one of a baby Olivia lying in her crib. There were drawings of Gabby's belly, full with Leith and Hunter and then the babies lying together sleeping. One of the last sketches was Gabby sleeping with the twinkle of the fairy lights behind her.

"I remember decorating your room with the kids."

"It was possibly the most beautiful thing anyone did for us when Gabby was dying. That sketch was finished as she took her final breath." Finn was crying and I held his head against my chest and stroked his back as I had done so many times with his children.

"I was trying not to think of Gabby this weekend," Finn finally admitted to me, "But it's hard."

"I know my love. But I don't want you to forget her. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to compare us, but I want you to know that you can always talk of Gabby around me."

"I'll never compare you two, El, but I will say that this afternoon was totally different to any experience I have ever had with anyone else and I am not complaining!"


"I think the phrase you are after is 'sexually compatible'" I laughed, and Finn kissed me.

Neither of us were surprised to find text messages from our mothers. Maeve told Finn that the kids weren't missing us at all and included a photo of them out at a restaurant for dinner. I knew they would have loved that! Mum reminded me to take precautions and told me that it was still possible to get pregnant the first time! I had to laugh. She knew Nat and I had been together, but it was sweet of her to remind us.

"Really?" I replied, "Bugger, oh well. I'm sure you'll be a fantastic grandmother! Joke Mum, but we are having lots of fun practicing!"

As much as the large tub in the bathroom appealed to me, Finn instead we shower together that evening using the time to further explore each other.

"I was hoping you might wear those little short pyjamas I sometimes see you in" Finn told me as he dried me with a towel.

"I was hoping you would wear nothing to bed, and it wouldn't be fair for me to be the only one dressed!" I teased as I dried Finn.

We were both again clearly aroused. I instructed Finn to lie back and I slid the condom down his shaft. I then straddled him and enveloped his cock with my womanly folds. I started a slow rocking as Finn played again with my breasts. I leant forward and we kissed, our tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths as our hips rocked together. I could feel my arousal building and screamed as my orgasm overtook me. Finn lay me back on the bed and again speared me with his amazing cock until he also came inside the rubber prophylactic. We drifted off to sleep holding each other.

Another round of lovemaking followed when we awoke and again it was slow and tender. Over our croissants for breakfast I told Finn he didn't always need to be so gentle with me and he told me he would remember that. We talked about contraception. Finn told me he didn't mind using rubbers for a while. I explained that my cycle could vary anything from 26 to 40 days so relying solely on natural methods was going to be challenging. I explained that my mother did not react well to hormonal contraception and Finn agreed that he would like to avoid that too. Eventually, I told him I would make an appointment with Dianne, my GP since childhood in the new year to talk about inserting an IUD.

"My period is due anytime from Christmas into the new year anyway, but I promise that I will let you inside without a condom as soon as it's finished!"

"So, you are expecting me to keep you around, are you?" Finn teased.

"About that, I can't see myself looking for anywhere else to live once I start work. Now I know that's a little..." Finn cut me off with a kiss.

"I'm planning on taking you home to my bed and never letting you out of it ever again!"

"But perhaps first we had better check with Livvy, Hunter and Leith!" I offered.

"Oh, Eloise, my darling, I know they love you as much as I do!"

Any imagining that Gabby had set me up with her husband before she died or that it was expected evaporated as Finn told me he loved me. I knew I absolutely loved him and I recognised what an awesome team we were.

The rest of the day was spent mainly in bed. Finn took my advice and took me fast and hard from behind. He knew to rub my clit and I was surprised when I came again on his cock. We took a bath together and he almost slipped inside me without a condom on, but our bigger brains prevailed until we made it back to the bed. Although we knew we did not need to leave the cottage until after lunch, we both woke early on the Monday morning and at the same time told each other we missed the noise of the kids. We stopped in a little village on the way home and looked through the shops. I pretended I had left something behind in one and went back and purchased the most stunning pair of cufflinks with an 'F' on one side and a heart on the other. They would be perfect for Finn for Christmas.

We were greeted at home by three children who ran out as soon as we pulled in. The boys were fascinated with the car and were disappointed when they were told that it was Dr Greg's and we were not keeping it.

"Nanny and Pop have gotten you the bestest Christmas present ever, Dad and El!" Olivia exclaimed as we walked inside.

"I told you it was a surprise!" Maeve scolded Livvy with a tickle.

"Do we need to wait?" Finn asked looking at me questioningly. I had no idea what Olivia meant either.

"It's in your room, son" Jeff said with a smile, "And we're just lucky you didn't arrive home any earlier today!"

Finn and I looked at each other with bewilderment. I followed Finn to his bedroom and he slowly turned the handle of the door. He started crying and pulled me in for a hug when we both saw Maeve and Jeff had arranged a new four poster bed for us.

"I've been planning this for weeks you two!" Maeve explained as she joined in our hug. "I've seen the way you looked when you knew Finn was on the phone and you never stopped talking about the children over the last few months and all the things you planned for Summer! Call it mother's intuition, but I am not surprised you two finally figured things out!"

"Now go and wash your hands for lunch kids and then after lunch I think we all need a nap!" Jeff winked at us.

"So is Ellie going to have sleepovers in your bed, Daddy?" Livvy asked over lunch.

"No, Liv, she's not." Finn stated as he took another bite of his sandwich. Olivia's face dropped.

"Livvy, how would you like it if I called this my home too?" I asked her.

Hunter and Leith looked at each other and smiled, but Olivia was up hugging us.

"Wait until I tell Zoe!" She shrieked.

"Livvy," I asked holding her hand, "Would you mind if I told Zoe and Noah and Ethan and my Mum and Jarrod?"

I knew we were expected there for a barbecue that evening anyway, and Olivia reluctantly agreed. It was hard to nap with three children who insisted they join us, but the bed was extremely comfortable, almost as comfortable as having the five of us in it.

Mum and Jarrod were thrilled for us as well when we told them our news that evening. Mum tried to make me promise I would not make her a grandmother before her 40th birthday, but I told her I could make no such guarantee, but we did agree that Finn's kids would still call her Aunty Greta!

Christmas was a festive occasion with a very full house of guests. Finn was like my mum and Jarrod and they never went overboard with gifts. There was a small selection of knick-knacks from Santa and then a gift from Finn and I. Finn loved his cufflinks and I told him he spoiled me too much when he gave me diamond stud earrings.

"You can't wear danglies at work, but you can wear these!" He told me.

We well and truly wore in the bed over Christmas! We were interrupted by the boys one morning and Finn told them he was looking for his socks when they asked why he was crouched at the end of the bed. Eventually we installed a lock on the door, and they learnt to knock.

I started my new job at the hospital the week the children returned to school. I loved being with the patients and the other staff and was surprised that I was working with Sandra on my first ward.

In the Easter holidays we arranged to spend two nights again at the cottage, but this time we used the family one. We had an amazing time and on the last night as we all sat on the pier watching the sunset, Finn asked me to marry him. I did not hesitate in accepting and the wedding preparations began. Finn knew I did not want an elaborate celebration. We thought about doing something over Christmas, but I reminded Finn that that was already a special time for our family. In the end we said 'I do' on a Saturday in August with our families around us.

Finn has kept sketching. He started a new book that Easter of our engagement. Currently he is obsessed with my growing belly. We are keeping the babies gender a secret, but Mum knows it is due in the week she turns 40. I have loved nursing the last few years, but I am now looking forward to being a mum as well as a not at all wicked stepmother. Olivia and Zoe are just a bit younger than I was when they were born, but they are both arguing that they are mature enough to babysit for us! I'm not so sure about that! Finn continues to be his amazing self. We thought of moving, but this home contains so many memories for all of us so instead we are extending a little with some amazing renovations suggested by Jeff.

Gabby's presence is still here. I am convinced I am carrying a girl and I have told Finn that her second name will be Gabriella or Gabriel if she is a he! I remember Carol, my counsellor telling me that I could be happy with any number of people, but I truly believe that Finn and I were destined for each other. Any doubt I may have had before that fateful Christmas is long gone. Whether we are blessed with 10 years together or 50, we know we will make the most of every day and that our love will endure.