All Comments on 'Eloise, the Technician Ch. 01'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story! Looking forward to the sequel.

titoCA321titoCA321over 1 year ago

I love the vulnerability and power dynamics your portray in your stories and characters.

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

Great story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

ToalldaysToalldaysover 1 year ago

I really like your writing. The way you combine corporal punishment and shaming as a way to make up for minor criminal offenses is brilliant, and I am both embarrassed when I am identifying myself with the offenders and triggered when I am moving into the punisher role. You are creating a good atmosphere - and even if the offenders are up for some serious punishments, they are also in a way looked after. Your stories have become high on my list of favorites.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

This slut wishes it would be punished like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Eliose's empathy was quite real, she had real feelings for this girl, I wonder how her attitude and feelings would be dealing with a repeat offender.

jdb12399jdb12399over 1 year ago

Great to see another quality work from you. One of my absolute favourite authors and an inspiration for my own work. This is absolutely briliant - I have really enjoyed the movement away from the Judicial Punishment Centres into the almost 'contract' style of it - 'you dont have to submit to punishment, but it'll cost you your degree' - I really like that.

Thank you for your work - very much enjoy reading it.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

This serial is addictive .Elouise is turning into one of my favourite fictional characters. Her empathy and self doubt is refreshing. The conflict between her profession as a nurse and her concurrent position as punisher is intriguing. Perhaps, though, and not being critical, she is just a teeny bit too nice/lenient when punishing. However, with her history in judicial centers, that's understandable That is what makes her interesting. Hopefully you have a backlog of Eloise stories just waiting to be published for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Eloise is a very interesting character. Perhaps we could read about her co-worker Steph in a future installment. Perhaps she might be more by-the book in her approach and allow us to see two approaches to the profession

EquilibriumorEminenceEquilibriumorEminenceover 1 year ago

Excellent as always. You have such a nuanced style of writing characters and such detailed worldbuilding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series is amazing - thanks for all your work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

brilliant as usual, will you be writing anymore? Fingers crossed you do. many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES