Elusive Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... How was your date?"

"It went well..." I said.

I felt him shift in bed a little but did not say much after that.

"He didn't trouble you, right?" he asked.

"No," I said, keeping answers short.

We fell silent again as he didn't ask much after that. I glanced at him to see his expression on his face, but because of the darkness, I could not see it as with the moonlight I could only make out his figure, but to see his expressions, it was too dark.

"You needed something?" he asked, surprising me a little.

I knew why he asked me that, but I had no idea what to say as I don't know why I came here in the first place.

But if I were, to be honest, I knew why I came. That was because I wanted to know why he was not there at the dinner table with our parents and why he did not come to check on me once I returned home. After repeating that question in my mind, I realized how stupid that reason is. Why did my little brother not come to check on his big sister once she got back from her date? Yeah, right, as if that sounds like a real excuse, or is it?

I debated what to say when I felt a hand at my shoulder shaking me off my thinking.

"Sis!... "Sis!" Ethan said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh...? I... Uh Yeah, I'm okay," I said

"You went silent on me again," he said.

"Um... Sorry about that, I... uh... Was just thinking something...?"

"Why did you come to my room?" he asked.

"Um... No... I mean, yes... But that is..." I could not come up with an excuse, so I took a deep breath and decided to be honest with him about my reason for coming.

"You did not come to see me once I got home," I whispered.

He fell silent after that, and I felt him shift a bit on the bed.

"Um... I..."

This time it felt like he was struggling to answer. I waited for him to finish, but he never did, and we both again fell in silence. I started to get up from the bed and go towards my room, and as I was moving up, I felt him grab my hand and now.

I was on both knees on the bed, looking away from him towards the door, but his next word caught me off guard.

"Are you crying?" he asked me in worry.

"Something happened to you? Did he do something? Did he hurt you?!!" he said in an angered voice.

I could not contain it much longer as my emotions were going all over the place, and my following words shocked me more than him.

"No, it was you who hurt me!" I exclaimed, kind of shocking myself with that. It was silent again, and I did not dare to move as I felt him move behind me, still keeping my hand in his. I felt him come behind me and hug me from the back, closing his hands around my waist and pulling me back towards him.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" he asked me and surprised me as well.

Without saying much, he started to pull me back towards the bed, still hugging me from the back, and we both fell into a spooning position. We just laid there both just breathing and staying silent. After some time he started talking and asked me about my date. When I first spoke, my words came a little out of breath, but I took a deep breath and told him everything that went on a date.

"And after dinner, I realized that we are not really kicking off that well and my mind was somewhere else, so I just asked him to call it a night, and he understood, and he dropped me back home."

"So was this a good date or..." he asked.

"I would say it went well... but cannot judge it much as you know, not that experienced on dating myself even though I'm 21, but you know how it always goes," I whispered.

"So you will go out with him again?"

"He asked me to go out with him again, but I refused as I could not find myself to go out with him that good."

As I said these words, I felt him take a deep breath and exhale it on my neck as we are still in a spooning position, so I felt his body relaxed as well after that, which for some weird reason, made me smile a little.

"Are you happy that I will not go on a date again?" I asked him in a teasing voice.

"Huh... No... I... Uh..." he could not say anything, so I turned around to face him, maintaining his hands on my waist as I turned and looked at him. Even though it was dark, I was close enough to see his expressions a little bit now, I kept staring at him, and he did the same, and I felt butterflies in my stomach again and thinking bold I started to move towards him. I felt his breath on my lips, and my nostrils flared with his scent, but before unthinkable could happen, his phone rang, and we were both startled by it and quickly moved away from each other.

I took deep breaths and got to the other side of the bed, distancing myself from him completely, breaking all physical contact. He went to check on his phone and turned on the lights. That was when I realized that he was shirtless (yes, I didn't realize that while he was holding me, my stomach was twisting in knots already to think straight).

After checking his phone, he looked at me, and I felt him stare at me from head to toe as I was now out of the sheets, so I was in just my nightshirt, which was see-through and short panties, as I felt his gaze on me I instinctively covered myself with the sheets and started to blush. We stayed silent for a while, and then I decided to make the bold move and ask him what I wanted to ask this whole time.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" I blurted in a breathless voice, realizing what I just said. I blushed and started to move away from his bed and out when his answer stopped me.

"Yes," he said.

I stopped and stared at the door again in the same way as I was before he pulled me in a spooning position, only this time there was no darkness, and My almost bareback was exposed to him. He did not grab my hand or tried to get me back in bed with him again.

I sat down in bed, keeping my back towards him as I started to speak.

"I mean, it's just a normal day out where we can simulate the date, as you know... I just... I wanted to experience a good date for once, and you are the only guy I can think of who would not try to take advantage of me and all, and I just..." I kept on blurting words that did not make much sense, but then he spoke.

"Yeah, I also was thinking the same, as in the past dates, I had no idea how to treat them well. This way, I will also learn a way or two on how to treat a lady nicely," he said.

I relaxed and looked back at him, and he was looking at me with a soft smile which made me relaxed even more, and I returned his smile, but my smile turned into a smirk when I said my following words, and his smile faded after that.

"So it's decided we will go on our very first date on your next birthday!" I said with a beaming smile.

"Wait, what!" he said in a dumbfounded way.

I said, "I want a proper date, and that means club and dancing too, and I want to enjoy our time, but as you know, we cannot just go out on a date out of the blue for so long without a good reason to tell mom and dad" I trailed.

"But that is so late..." He groaned.

"It's just two months, Lil bro," I said as I shuffled his hair which I know he hates a lot, but he did not bother removing my hand this time, so I took my sweet time playing with them.

"Take it or leave it as that is the only condition from me," I added.

He didn't say much, and I started to move towards the door, very aware of the two pairs of eyes on me.

"Fine, I take it!" he blurted just as my hand reached the doorknob.

"Also, forget about tonight till then okay," I asked.

"Okay," he agreed.

I turned the doorknob and went to my room without saying anything else or looking back while smiling at myself, and yea I did things to myself thinking of him that I know I should not have, but that night was different, and I let my lust get the better of me for just that night.

The next day we both met down at the Breakfast table, and everything went back to normal. We talked as if nothing had happened last night, but our eyes were telling a completely different story as they were shining that day with mischief. But soon, we just got into our daily life, and things went normal and before any of us realized we were just two days away from his 19th birthday.

Mom and dad were busy preparing for his special day, and I was helping them with whatever they wanted. Ethan was not at home as he was busy with his school lately, and that is the best time we decided to prepare for his surprise.

The day of his birthday came, and even though we tried, he still found out about the party and did not look as surprised as mom and dad had hoped, which made me chuckle. Their expressions, when Ethan tried to act surprised and failed miserably at it, I decided to take over and kick-started the party with neighbors and Ethan's friends and our close relatives all present at the party.

Even though most of our parents were there, I still got hit on by a few guys, but I had learned to deal with it by now and just ignored them completely. Once the party was over and the last of the guests went out the door, we started to clean up then moved to our rooms, but just as I was about to reach my room, I felt a hand grab mine and spun me around.

I gasped and was about to scream when Ethan camped his hand on my mouth to cover it before I could. I removed his hand and said.

"Are you trying to kill me here, mister!" I whispered in a mock angry voice.

"Sorry about that." He said in a goofy voice which made me smile.

I raised my eyebrows at him thinking why he stopped me when he presented two movie tickets and said.

"One week from now for our date night, you don't have to worry about details, but yea, think of an excuse to let mom and dad go out for more than 6 hours."

I was shocked when I thought that he still remembered the promise we made two months ago. Seeing my stunned face, he added.

"Did you forget about it already?"

"Of course not! if anything, I thought it was you who forgot as we never talked about it this whole time," I said

"How can I bring it up when you said not to until now? Making you angry or hurting you in any way is the last thing I want." He said.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, mister!" I whispered a bit too seductively than I intended.

He stared at me for a moment, then stared at my lips, then back at me. I knew what he was thinking.

"I did not get any gift from you. Before you say party, then no, that was from mom and dad and not you, so can I have my present now?" he asked in a husky voice.

Without beating the bush around, I asked.

"What do you want for your gift?" I said in a low voice.

He did not say anything but started to move his face towards me, and I knew what was coming. Instead of moving away from him or pushing him out, I held my breath and waited in anticipation with closed eyes. I felt his lips touching mine for the first time. I gasped but quickly closed my lips and just stood there feeling his lips on mine.

After a while, we both started to move our lips without our tongues, just a typical lip to lip, but soon, I felt his tongue come to my lips, but I pushed him away as I was way out of breath from that.

We both were sucking big breaths when he moved in again and lightly kissed me, and ran his tongue on my lips before pulling away.

"Think of something for us to go out for and be ready in a week." He said as he moved towards his room.

I stood there for a while looking at the place where my Lil Bro was standing, kissing me not so long ago. I then moved into my room and rested my back against the door, slammed my head at the door too as I felt butterflies in my stomach again. I touched my lips with my tongue, thought of his tongue there, and started biting my upper lip.

I shook my head and told myself.

"Get a hold on yourself, Sophie! that is your fucking brother!"

As I said that, I still could not stop thinking about that moment and went to bed and masturbated multiple times that night. Before the day of our date, I was running through the dresses that I would wear as I cannot wear too revealing. That would make our parents question it, as the reason that I gave them was not true. It involved my University move and leaving home.

Ethan is not happy with that, but he is supporting me, and as he put it, he just was sad to let me go so far away from home alone. Which made me cry a bit before he crushed me in a hug that we did not break till our parents came home.

I finally found the dress that I thought would look perfect for the occasion as it was a blue tight top with a side bare shoulder and other decorated and fit me perfectly. Down I wore a short white skirt that reached halfway towards my thigh. Underneath it was a back short with one-leg leggings attached, with a black belt in the middle (KD/A All Out Ahri Look).

After looking at it for a while, I decided to go with it, and with a beaming smile, I threw all other dresses aside and started thinking about tomorrow. The day finally came, and I had a storm of butterflies in my stomach that morning as I woke up. Sleeping last night was hard for me as I could not find myself bringing to sleep, but somehow I fell asleep.

I had my stomach in knots the whole time, and I was giddy the entire time. It was hard to believe that I'm the 21-year-old and older siblings in both of us, but I did not think about it much. Soon time went flying, and it was 5 in the afternoon, and I was in my room all ready for my date with Ethan. I could not believe the words I said, but I quickly brushed them away.

I went outside, trying to avoid our parents as Ethan was getting the car out, and he texted me that he is waiting for me outside. I quickly started to make my way towards the car, trying my best not to bump into our parents. But as I reached the door, my mom's voice came from behind me, and I stood right there with my hand on the doorknob.

"Oh My God, Sophie, you look gorgeous in that dress," she said.

I turned around to say my thanks, but she gasped at me, which made me nervous a little, which now that I think about it is happening quite often, I get anxious and more so than before, but before I could let my train of thoughts get the better of me my mother spoke again.

"My, you look even more gorgeous from the front, don't tell me that you guys are going on a date or something?" she said in a teasing tone, but to me, that tone sent chill shivers down my spine. Which made me realize how fucked up our situation was and how fucked up the things happening between Ethan and me. However, my shock was not that long as her next word surprised me in a comedic way.

"Don't tell me both of you are into those double date things and all, not that I do not approve of it, but still your younger brother might get nervous, you know." She said,

After watching her for a while, I could not help but chuckle at her.

"Don't worry, my Lil bro has nothing to be nervous about, and no, we are not going on a double date." I half lied.

"It's just you know why we are going and with University and all I just wanted to enjoy my time before I had to leave," I said

This brought sadness to her eyes but did not let her emotion get better of her. I know she also does not want me to go away from her. But I knew she was trying to act tough for my sake which almost brought tears to my eyes, and I quickly went to her and hugged her before leaving the house.

That touching moment with mom had me forget about Ethan for a while, but as I stepped outside, I saw him casually looking ahead of the road while leaning against the car with his arms folded. This sight made me feel butterflies in my stomach again, and I quickly got over the emotional moment that I had with mom a few seconds ago.

He looked gorgeous as he was wearing jeans and a tight T-shirt that showed his well-built muscles. After ogling at him for a while, I started to make my way towards him. Once I stood in front of him, I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Ahem..." I said

He turned his head towards me, and his face made me chuckle a bit as it was in a complete shock, but my chuckle quickly died as he started to check me out openly from head to toe, and his intense star made my knees weak and made me nervous too. I was afraid if mom or dad or even our neighbors saw him look at me like that, they might disapprove of it.

"Ahem... So," I cleared my throat again.

"Are we spending the whole day with you ogling at me, or are we gonna go on a date?" I asked in a teasing tone.

He slipped from the car and quickly opened the door for me.

"Yes, come get in." He said while holding the door for me.

I got in, and he shut the door and quickly made his way towards the driver's side. Now that he has the proper license, I was not worried much anymore. He promptly sped the car and started to take me towards our first destination, all the while stealing glances at me.

"You know, we might not make it there alive if you won't focus on driving more," I said.

"Then blame it on yourself for looking this beautiful." He said, which made me smile and blush a little.

"Oh, Lil bro, thinks his big sis is beautiful? Am I dreaming or something?" I tried to tease him

"I have never said otherwise in my entire life as I always thought you are the most beautiful girl that I know."

He started without looking at me, but his words touched me so much that I looked at him, and he just looked at what he said as a matter of fact.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, mister," I said in a teasing voice.

And with that, our date started, we first went to the movie that he had picked for us, and as we made our way in the theatre, I kept my arms hooked into his as a girlfriend would do towards her boyfriend. I did not mind it either as he kept getting looks from some of the girls there, and I also got stares from men around. I was not that worried about it as Ethan had chosen the theatre about an hour's drive from our home. The chances of anyone recognizing us were slim but still not zero, though. I was not going to worry about it as I have a date to look forward to. We were quickly seated in our seats and started watching the movie. The movie was lovely, and I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed playing with Ethan's fingers and hands while we held our hands.

After the movie, we went straight to the restaurant that Ethan had picked. We ordered our food and played with each other's feet while we ate. We kept looking at each other the whole time while trying to play with some food on the table and holding hands.

After the dinner, it was hard to go to the club with a stomach so full, but thankfully, Ethan had another stop before the club, and so we went to this secret spot, as he called it. It was a road that looked too empty, and if not for being with Ethan on this date, I would be worried that I might not make it safe back at home, but since I trusted him. I let him drive us to the dark road until we started to climb a steep incline, and soon I was greeted with a gorgeous sight of our city from the top of one of the mountains.

As the vehicle came to a stop, I looked at him with a beaming smile, and he smiled. He went out and came to my side, opened the door, and stretched his hand to me, and I took it and came outside.

He led me to the front side of the car before jumping on top of the bonnet and helped me get up. He was on his back on top of the vehicle. I laid in his arms, looking at the city. We just enjoyed our time for a while before he spoke.

"Sorry for not bringing something here, but I was thinking of a drink but was afraid you might get mad and all, so I did not risk it." He said.

I giggled a bit at that and said.

"You! my little brother is dumb, but I love you so much," I said as I crushed him in a bear hug and buried my neck in his neck.

"I said to you this is our date night and for today, we are not gonna act like Lil bro Ethan and Big sis Sophie."