Elusive Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry for messing it up," he said in a sad tone, to which I punched him in the stomach, which actually felt like I didn't even do much damage to him but instead hurt myself as for how hard his stomach was.

"Shut up, you silly I'm enjoying it like this more than you can imagine, so stop getting soppy over it and let me enjoy the view," I said and inhaled a deep breath in taking in as much of his scent as possible. I shifted and moved to straddle him and faced him. Slowly I started to fall towards him as my heart was beating so fast I was afraid it would jump out of my chest any moment. I felt his lips on mine first, then as I completely let go of myself and was now laying on top of him kissing his lips, his hands snaked around my waist, and he started to rub them on all over my back.

After kissing just the lips, I felt his tongue trying to ask my permission at my lips, and without hesitation this time, I let him, and as our wet tongue joined together in my mouth. We both moaned loudly, and I gasped when I felt his hands on my butt, but I did not let go of the kiss. We both started to make out right there very heavily as I grabbed his head and started to run my hands all over his face and hair, gripping them and pulling him while gasping for air without breaking the kiss. I don't know how long we kept kissing, but soon we had to take a break to get some oxygen, which I'm sure none of us had cared about if our bodies didn't need it that much, but as soon as we caught our breath, I felt his hands in my hair. He quickly pulled me back to him for another kiss which I returned with equal passion, and we just kept taking a break and making out there for who knows how long.

After probably like an hour we heard his phone rang to which at first none of us paid any attention, but he slowed down and started to move back to which I tried to stop him as I did not want to stop kissing him and I was looking at his lips as if I would devour it.

"Sis, it's the alarm for our time to get to the Club," Ethan said a little out of breath as I still kept trying to get his head back to me and his lips on mine. He let go of me and let me have my way, but after 5 minutes of us making out, he again said the same thing, and this time I let myself in control and listened to him.

"Oh... Okay... Um..." I struggled to put words in my mouth, as all I wanted was his tongue in my mouth that time instead of words. As I thought more about it, I blushed heavily and bit my lower lip, and looked away. He is stronger than me as he effortlessly lifted me and sat me down beside him, then got off the bonnet of the car and held his hand to me.

I took his hand and jumped on his arms, and he hugged me back as I inhaled more, and my embarrassment faded slowly. After hugging for a few more minutes, we were back on the road and making our way towards the club. I could not help but think of the make-out session that we just had and kept touching my lips, biting them and licking them while glancing at him, and was relieved that he was in the same boat as me.

We made it to the club pretty quick, and just as we entered inside, I wasted no time in taking him to the dance floor and dancing to my heart out with him, without caring for the men that stared at me or tried to get to me as my sole focus was on Ethan.

I did not care for the rest of the world, we danced, hugged, and rubbed on each other, and pretty soon, we were covered in sweat and out of breath. We decided to take a break, and I ordered a drink. We both were seated in one of the couches in the corners and catching our breath. I glanced around to see couples making out and fooling around with their partners. I looked at Ethan to see him looking at me intensely, so I scooted over to him and brought my hands to his head, and we started to make out as well. Soon we both were out of breath, so we took a break. We then finished our drink and went back to assault each other's mouths.

We kept making out and being as intimate as we could without tearing our clothes apart, as at one point during our make-out session, I was sitting in his lab straddling him and before any of us realized it. We were rubbing and humping against each other, but before we lost our senses, we decided to call it a night and started to head back to the car.

As we were making our way out, I did not miss the hot stares that I was receiving from the men around, but I just smiled and locked my hands with Ethan's as we made our way towards the exit. Soon we both were in the car, and just as we sat down, both of us looked at each other and recalled our day, the things that we just did as a brother and sister. I tried to speak, but none of the words came out, and it looked like he was also out of terms, so without saying anything, he started the car, and soon we were on the road and on our way towards our house.

I was sitting there next to Ethan. All that came to my mind was what we just did today, from our start of the date to the moment when we became like horn dogs rubbing and humping against each other, against my fucking brother. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Ethan's hand on my shoulder, shaking me and startling me. I quickly looked at him, and he looked worriedly at me than at the road. Then my mind finally decided to register his words as he spoke.

"Are you okay, sis?" he said worriedly.

"Ah... Yes, I'm okay, Bro," I said in a bit of whisper.

He did not seem convinced, so he slowed the vehicle and parked it on the side of the road, then turned it off and looked at me.

"Are you angry? Did I hurt you?" He asked, looking into my eyes which made me sad for some reason.

"NO! You did not do anything wrong Oh My God! I'm so sorry for making you worry like this." I said and grabbed his hands.

"But you look so distant all of a sudden since we left the club... I messed up our date, didn't I?" he said in a low voice.

His words, for some reason, made my heart squeezed, and I immediately went to straddle him and started kissing him, and after the shock, he too responded with equal passion. This was not a lust-driven kiss but rather an emotional one. Soon we both parted with a trail of wet saliva connecting through our lips which slowly broke as we distanced more from each other.

I was looking into his eyes intensely and seeing the same fire and emotions that I was feeling at that moment, and with that, I decided to come clean and tell him what has been going through my mind this whole time.

"Ethan..." I whispered slowly and brought my one hand to his cheek while leaving the other on his hair. Once I had his full attention and our eyes were locked on each other, I continued.

"Ethan... you do know what we did is not really what normal siblings do? Especially brother and sister?" I said slowly.

He looked sad, then lowered his gaze to which I slipped my hand from his cheek to his chin and made him look back at me, and the look in his eyes broke my heart. He looked broken somewhat, and his eyes lost the light that I'm used to seeing, but he quickly covered it with a neutral expression.

"So this is it? You will go to your university tomorrow, and I will stay here, so I guess I see what you are saying." He said in an icy and emotionless voice which sent bitter chills to my heart, I tried to say something, but he continued.

"You should get off me now, or else who knows what this perverted brother of yours will do to you if you keep giving me signals like this. I might end up forcing you to do the things that you might not know what to do." He said in the same cold tone.

I sat there frozen after those words left his mouth, I tried to look him in the eyes and tell him that it is nothing like that, but he kept staring out of the window. While refusing to look at me, I tried to turn his head towards me. After a while, I moved from his lap and went back to my seat, feeling so hurt that tears were almost about to fall through my eyes, but I held them back and just looked out of the window, waiting for him to start the car and take us back. It took a while before I heard the Engine's rumbling, soon the car began to move, but I refused to look at him. Or anywhere else, as I was afraid he might see the tears in my eyes that were now falling in my hands.

Soon we were in familiar streets, my tears had already dried, and I had stopped crying, but the pain in my heart has grown even more than before. And the longer I stayed next to him, the harder my heart hurt me, but soon saw our house and car come to a stop right outside, and just as the car came to a halt, I hurriedly opened the door and moved out of the vehicle without waiting or looking at Ethan.

Once I was inside, I made a beeline towards my room, trying to avoid our parents, and thankfully they both were in their room, and I made it in mine without bumping into any of them. I went straight to my bed and fell in it and started crying like a little girl. I cried and cried and cried while chewing on my pillow to ensure I did not get unwanted attention after what felt like forever crying. I finally was sobbing slowly and then stopped entirely before slowly sitting in the bed in a fetal position and holding my pillow.

And started to recall the whole day and thinking how such a wonderful day ended in such a messy way. Soon I was thinking of the morning when I was feeling so giddy for my date and how I got dressed and met Ethan outside, feeling his stare at me with so much intensity, especially the bare legs, and instinctively I brought my hands to my legs. I started to stroke them tentatively. I recalled our moment in the restaurants and how we were playing with each other's feet. I began to stroke my foot too. Soon I was stroking my lips as I recalled our heavy make-out sessions to the part we started to rub and hump each other. Slowly my hands began to move towards my pussy, but then suddenly, I remembered the argument we had in the car, and I stopped my hands and brought them back to my knees, and sat in a fetal position.

After contemplating what I said and how things went, I realized how bad the situation became because of me, and it was me who did not clear the air after bringing up the topic of incest. I took a deep breath and decided that I cannot let this night end like this, it was the best night I ever had, and since I will be going tomorrow to my university, I cannot leave this mess between Ethan and me. I moved to my bathroom, took a shower, and changed into my nightshirt and short panties that I wore on the night we promised to go on a date.

I slowly went out of my room in the middle of the night, hoping that Ethan's room was not locked, and thankfully, it was not, so I immediately let myself in and closed-door behind. I inhaled like I was out of breath when I saw him lying in bed, just like that day two months ago in complete darkness with just moonlight coming to the room.

Unlike last time, however, I was not going to wait or be hesitant before doing what I came here to do as things are far more clear between us now than they were back then, I knew he was also not sleeping just like me, and so without uttering a word, I marched towards his bed and went straight to him on my knees as I

straddled his body.

"Will you talk to me, please?" I whispered slowly.

He did not say anything, so I brought my hands to his sheets and uncovered his face to see his cold eyes staring back at me before shifting towards the sides. For some reason, that made me giggle softly as my firm and muscular Bro acting like a spoiled kid made me realize just how cute he is.

"You are the cutest thing I have ever seen, Lil bro," I whispered in a husky voice and brought my hands to his cheek and started to trail them around his face.

"We need to clear things between us, bro, so please, you need to look here and talk to me."

He finally spoke but was angry even now.

"Your perverted brother really cannot control himself, so you better not tempt me, or I might..."

Before he could continue, I forced his head and slammed my lips to his shutting him down. At first, he tried to break up but soon gave up, and I realized that he is just upset with me and not angry. I slowly felt his lips move and his tongue soon coming into my mouth, and we were making out the same way we were doing in the club. This time, we were in our house and inside his room with him, wearing nothing on top while I was in just my nightshirt and panties, which were almost see-through and super thin.

Soon he was sitting with me moving my legs from his sides to his back and brought my hands to rub on his hair and back. He did the same, too, while rubbing our body and chest together, and his hands came to wrap around me. One was running on my almost bareback, and the other was playing with my hair. Soon his hands went inside my shirt and started running on my bareback, and I could not control the moan that left my mouth.

His other hand came to rest on my cheek, and after kissing for some more, we finally parted and were in the same position as we were in the car before I brought the subject of our relationship. However, I did not say anything this time and left the issue entirely. I moved my hands from his back towards his boxers and on his cock.

Just as I touched his cock through the boxers, still sitting in his lap with face inches apart. He gasped and took a deep breath, but I did not stop as I started to put my hands in his boxers, and soon I was holding his bare cock. To which he immediately smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me frantically as I rubbed his cock slowly.

I broke the kiss and scooted back a little and got on my knees and started to remove my panties, but did not touch my shirt and kept it on. Soon I had managed to remove the panties and his boxers too. I brought both my hands to his neck for support. I started to sit back on his lap and managed to sit without slipping his cock in me. Instead, it was trapped in between my pussy and his stomach. We went back to kissing after some time. He was the one to break the kiss and speak first.

"Sis..." he whispered.

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something more, but he did not, so I cocked my eyebrows at him, telling him to continue to which he took a deep breath than said.

"Sis, are you sure about this? I don't want to force you, and if you do not like this, then you don't have to do this, and I apologize for my behavior early in the car." He said slowly.

I looked at him and felt warm feelings in my heart as I kept staring at him and taking in his word.

"Ethan... you are not forcing me to do anything, and I can assure you I want this as much as you do," I said.

"But you said earlier that this is wrong and all, that this is not what normal brothers and sisters do."

"Yes, I did say that, but before I could continue, you just got so upset and went so cold on me that I could not continue as I felt so hurt after that," I said in a low hurtful voice.

His hands quickly came to me and wrapped around me, and he hugged me so tight that I did the same too he finally let go after some time and said.

"I'm sorry, sis, I got so hurt too that I thought you did not like me or that I was such a perverted brother to think about my sister like this when all she did was just help out with some dating tips and be a good sister...."

"Shh..." I silenced him by putting the finger on his lips, then tilted my head a bit before bursting into laughter.

He stared at me as if I had just lost it, which made it even more fun, and after laughing my heart out, I finally settled into slow giggles before coming to a silence.

"Ah...!! It sure feels good to laugh after crying so much and..." I was interrupted before I could say anything.

"WHAT! You were crying!!" he shouted before crushing me to him and hugging me tightly and burying his head in my neck, and kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry, sis, I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry..." he kept going like that.

I struggled to get away from his grip and look at him, but he was holding me too tightly, so I did what I thought would make him stop and bite him pretty hard on his neck. Immediately brought a stop to his rambling of apologies, and he yelped in pain as I made some distance between us and looked at him.

"You doofus of a brother!! You're trying to suffocate me or what!" I yelled in mock anger as he brought his hand to his neck where I bit him, but I decided to ignore it and continued.

"Bro, let's not bring that up. I want to live this moment to the fullest," I said in a slow voice.

He looked up, and I immediately went to kiss him, and soon we both were back to kissing, wetly and passionately, after a few minutes of kissing. I started to rub his cock on my pussy lips which were utterly drenched in my pussy juice. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I brought one of my hands to his front, grabbed his cock, which was leaking precum, and started to rub the head on my wet pussy lips, which made both of us gasp as our private parts touched each other for the first time. Without any clothing in between, I was soon milking my pussy lips in his precum and coating his cock head with my pussy juice.

We both had stopped our kissing and had our foreheads joined together as we stared down between us at the sight of his cock in my hands rubbing at my pussy lips. After a while, I got up a little, brought his cock head at my pussy, and lined it up at my pussy entrance.

"Hey, bro..." I whispered slowly, and he looked at me intensely as our eyes met.

"I'm glad that you are my first time... AH...!!" I said that and sank hard on him and felt the pain and pleasure of having a foreign object invading my body for the first time.

"ahh... Ahh... oohh..." I kept on moaning in pain before I sank, and as I confessed to him, his look changed from shocked to surprised. I closed my eyes because of the things that I was feeling in my pussy and body.

I gasped and tried to take deep breaths as I still felt the pain of having his huge cock in me and losing my virginity to him. I was glad that he had been holding me in place as when I opened my eyes and looked down, I realized that I was not even fully impaled on him yet, I looked up to see him, and he looked worriedly at me, which I can understand as I too did not miss the blood that was around his cock and my pussy.

He was about to say something before I took a deep breath, then lifted myself a bit on his cock and then sank on him as hard as I possibly could.

"Ahh... Ah. Ow... Ow..." I kept moaning as I felt like I was being torn apart by his cock.

I looked down and bit my lower lip as I saw that I was finally fully impaled on his cock, and soon I went limp in his arms, sinking a bit more but ignored the discomfort and just rested my head on his shoulder as I kept making soft moans while crying a bit.

"Mhm... mhh..." I continued and just stayed in that position for a while.

Then I collected myself and got up to look at his face as he now looked at me as if he had never seen me before. I just bit my lower lip and stared at him and then felt him suddenly grab the back of my hair and bring me in a very passionate kiss that I have never experienced before. Maybe because I had never kissed anyone with my pussy full of their cock, but it just felt so different and more intimate than ever before.

We kept making out for a while with my pussy feeling his cock twitch inside me and me squeezing his cock, too, as we moaned in our kiss because of the intense feelings that we were feeling. I slowly started to move back and forth, and just that little friction between his cock and my pussy brought immense pleasure to me, and the pain that was there is now slowly fading away. We both kept slow kissing and moving in a languid rhythm but soon increased our pace bit by bit and found that perfect rhythm.