Elusive Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inhaled deeply to take in as much of his scent as possible and was shocked to smell him still reek of our sex which made my pussy twinge, and I realized that he did not shower yet. I savored the moment and somehow stopped myself from kissing and making out with him to death in front of our parents as I tightened my grip on him.

After a while, I opened my eyes to look at mom, who looked at me with amusement as I realized where we were and immediately untangled myself from him, but he kept his grip on me and did not let go of me, so I whispered to him in a low voice in his ear.

"Ethan, Mom, and dad are looking."

Hearing that, he immediately let go of me and looked at me and was about to say something before I punched him in the guts as hard as I could, making him fall on his knees as I felt more damage to my hand than to him, but I did not show it and told him.

"If you ever act like a bratty little brother, you will get a good beating from you, big sis, you got that!!" I shouted at him, to which he just groaned a bit.

"Sorry," he said in pain.

I knelt and grabbed his chin in my hand, contemplating kissing him on the lips but controlled myself and kissed him on the cheek before he got up, and we both hugged again but a bit less aggressive this time. He kissed me back on my neck, which was covered in a scarf as I was still covered in the bite marks. We broke our embrace and said our goodbyes as I made my way back in the car and dad started the vehicle, and soon I was leaving my old life behind.

After Some Time

Eleven months have passed since Ethan, and I had spent that night in his bed with each other, and as we promised, we forgot about that night or tried to forget at least. I moved a bit in bed as I laid naked in my lover's arms, who was soundly breathing on my neck while holding me in a spooning position. As I woke up in our apartment, I felt my body ache from our sex the whole night.

I started dating and moved in with my partner soon after, mom came one day to see who I'm dating, and let's just say things did not go too well, but she left on a semi-happy note with a promise that I will have to introduce my partner with the rest of the family. I felt a hand sneak around me going towards my boob as my neck was soon being showered with soft kisses, bites, and licks, which immediately started to turn me on, and I smiled, thinking, 'leave it to this person to know how to get me going.'

I turned around only to be kissed wetly and aggressively as our tongues battled against each other for dominance. Before I knew it, we were making out like crazy teenagers as my lover was still assaulting boobs. I decided to return the favor and snuck my hands in between us and slammed my finger inside her pussy, making her groan and moan in the kiss before she broke and said.

"Now that is how you wake up a girl damn keep going," Evelyn said as we both were now playing with each other.

"Good morning to you too, Eve," I said, calling her by the name that she said she only let a few uses for her.

I'm dating a girl and living in a lesbian relationship, and that is why when mom came, it did not go well since back at home, I told them that I'm moving in with my boyfriend as I had no idea how to say to them that their daughter is now sleeping and fooling around with a girl.

"Today's the day," I whispered slowly and stopped moving my finger that was stuffed inside her.

Eve too stopped moving her hand and it to my face holding my cheek while looking me in the eyes, and said. "Thinking about that guy of yours back home?" she whispered slowly, to which I nodded.

I had not been able to move on from Ethan, and I still love him way more than a sister should, which scares me sometimes, even though I have not told the complete truth to Eve. I still told her about my situation and everything while skipping the part that the boy in question is my brother but said that our parents could never approve of us and we cannot see each other, but I still love him and yet cannot have him. To my surprise, Eve took hold of me and said she is there for me. If I ever need her, even if I want to leave her to go back to that guy, she will still support me. Which just made me cry, and I just held her back and told her that I would never leave her and I care for her just the same as Ethan.

"If there is anything I can do, then let me know, okay?" she whispered slowly again as I gazed into her golden eyes and nodded.

She came close to me and kissed me, this time with love. After kissing, we got out of bed and started preparing to make our trip to my home. Soon I was sitting in Eve's car staring out of the window as she drove the vehicle, and I could not help but think about Ethan and his reaction when he learned about Eve.

Ethan's view.

It has been 11 months since Sophie and I spent the night in my bed. We cleared things that day when she left, or so I thought as since she left, I had not been able to think about anything but her. Even when I found out that she started a relationship with some guy and even moved out of the university dorms to live with him about four months ago, I still cannot stop thinking of her. I was mad when I heard that she started dating just two months after reaching the university.

Whenever she got home, I avoided her as much as I could so I don't have to look at her and feel sad and upset. Knowing that someone else now holds her in his hands, we only came face to face once in 3 times that she visited us. The other two times, I just left the house to stay with friends. When my parents asked, I told them that I was going camping with friends. When the first time she came home, and we tried to do small talks. She wanted to ask me about my dating life. I lied to her that it has been going well, but in truth, it is not. At first, I could not bring myself to go out on a date with another girl, but when I found out that she is not only dating someone but also moved in with him, I got so mad that I just went out with a random girl and as things went hot between us as we were kissing.

The only thing in my mind the whole time was Sophie's face, so I left that girl, and even though I accepted that she had moved on, I was too tired to go on another date. I could not, as each girl that I saw I tried to imagine her, and so here I'm frustrated at my situation when I heard mom said that Sophie would be coming home to introduce her boyfriend to dad and me as mom had already seen him.

When Sophie announced that she wants to move in with her partner, mom and dad were opposed to it and decided to meet the guy since they cannot just let their daughter move in with a total stranger. Still, on the day of the visit, dad got some work, so mom asked me, to which I refused before going alone.

Once she was back, she said she approved of him without adding anything more and told that Sophie would bring him home soon to introduce him to us all and that soon is now after three months from mom's visit. Just the thought of her with someone was enough to make me sad, so I decided to go out to some friend's house instead of looking at her with her boyfriend.

To be Continued...

Next Chapter