Elusive Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with his lips, biting and wrestling his tongue while savoring the taste of our mixed saliva. Down below, another set of my lips were enjoying themselves as well as his cock kept moving inside me.

"Mhh... Mhh... Hmph... Hmm..." I kept moaning in his mouth as we kept fucking each other.

After some time, I was out of breath. I had to break away from the kiss. I started moving back and forth a little and started just to let my pussy do the work as I let my lips rest for a while. I grabbed my shirt and yanked it off before I snaked my hands around his head and started to bounce faster and faster as the whole room was now reeking of our incestuous coupling and the sound of wet flesh slamming against each other and our moans. I was thankful that our parents went to sleep early than usual as if they had come outside of Ethan's room. They definitely would've known what is going on inside. I hoped for the best as their rooms are downstairs on the other side of the house even though we were making some noise. Ethan's door is closed, and it is not that much.

After some time, he suddenly grabbed my sides and lifted himself on his knees on the bed and cradling me in his arms as I yelped in surprise and immediately wrapped legs around his waist and hands around his neck. To make sure that I stayed impaled on his cock, as he turned us around and laid me down on my back as he too slowly descended on me but holding himself up on his elbows, so he does not crush me.

I looked up into his eyes and saw them glowing with lust and desire. I was sure that I had the same look myself, then he slowly brought his lips to mine. We started kissing passionately as he moved his cock in my wet pussy, and we were back to moaning in each other's mouths. Just like before and fell back in a good rhythm. After kissing for some time, he broke the kiss and concentrated on fucking me as his pace increased, and my brain went into the frenzy as pleasure coursed throughout my body. I started grabbing at the sheets underneath me and the bed rails as I enjoyed the ride.

Soon I was feeling the tingling sensations inside my pussy signaling my impending orgasm as I heard Ethan making a huffing sound as he kept fucking me as best as he could.

I felt him move more frantically above me as he grabbed the bed rails and started to pound me faster than before. Both were covered in a sheen sweat, and as he moved, sweat began to fall from his face onto me.

I lifted my hand to wipe his forehead and grabbed hold of his cheek with one hand while the other was still gripping the bed for dear life. Soon I started to feel my orgasm coming, and my brain shut down as pleasure tore through my body. I grabbed his head and pulled him close to me as I buried my face in his neck and bit hard on his shoulder to silence my scream.

I felt his cock grow inside me before he groaned and lunged hard and slammed inside of me, hard enough to drag both of us up on the bed. I felt his cock plunge deep in my pussy, probing my cervix, when I felt the first blast of his come splashing deep inside my pussy and filling my womb with his cum.

Lights flashed before my eyes as I bit so hard on his shoulder that I even felt a bit of metallic taste of blood on my mouth. But I kept my mouth shut on him to keep myself from waking our parents with the sound of our incestuous screams. And to muffle the sound of my screams. I could not help it and kept moaning and wailing like an animal. The pressure of my orgasm and feeling his cock inside me, the feeling of his sperm spraying in my womb as he kept painting my womb with his cum with each little stroke he took.

I found myself out of breath, and I started to gulp as much air as I possibly could. But that just flared my nostrils. I smelt the scent of our mixed sweat and our incest sex, all of it was too much for me. My vision went dark as I passed out for a few seconds from the intense moment. I was back to my senses soon as I felt Ethan fall on top of me, crushing me under his sweat-covered body.

He buried his head in my neck and started making huffing sounds and gulping as much air as he could. I felt his hot breath turned cold on my sweaty neck, which was tickling me a bit, but I let him stay there for a while as we both tried to catch our breaths, but soon I started to feel the pressure of his body.

"You are crushing me, Lil bro," I gasped as I was still a bit out of breath.

Ethan took a few seconds before raising himself on his elbows, rolling us over so that now he was on his back with me on top of him. I rested my head on his neck, kissing him softly, before scooting down a bit to let my head rest on his chest and felt his semi-hard cock still buried inside me. I took a deep breath and then let myself lay on top of him.

"That was amazing, Lil bro," I said in a soft voice.

Ethan did not say anything, so I looked up and rested my chin on his chest to look at his face, only to find him looking at me with the expression I will never forget for as long as I live. He was looking at me with his eyes filled with wonder and amazement as if he could not believe that I was there and that the things we did were real and not a dream. To which even, I was wondering the same a moment before.

I then just accepted that we had crossed all the boundaries of a typical brother and sister relationship tonight. It was hard for me to say what I was about to say. I started, but Ethan wrapped his hands around my back and crushed me to himself before I could say anything.

"You are the best, sis." He said. Then he brought his lips to mine, and we just kissed without going crazy for each other.

I felt a warm feeling deep inside of me after hearing that. I just smiled softly as we just laid there kissing and playing with each other's tongue. I broke the kiss and gazed at him as he looked at me too with the sweetest smile that I have ever seen.

"You are the best little brother, Ethan..." I said softly as I trailed before I could complete what I wanted to say.

Ethan looked at me, then raised his eyebrows, telling me to continue to which I took a deep breath and braced myself for what I was about to say.

"You are the best date I ever had Ethan, yesterday was amazing, and last night was wonderful," I said, then took a slow breath.

"But as I said back in the car that this is not a normal thing for siblings to do." As I said, Ethan's expression changed, so I brought one hand to his face and placed it on his cheek and continued.

"Ethan, we did not finish our talk before, so please let me finish, sweetie," I took a deep breath then said.

"Before you assume anything like you did before, you being the perverted brother and all, then let me say this."

"That if you are perverted, then I might be the horny queen of the perverted kingdom as I'm not only the older one here but also the one who led us to this path."

"In a way, I did not try ever to stop you and, like you, kept on giving you signals that I should not have."

"I do regret what we did or felt sad about it then."

"No, I did not, and I very much enjoyed our time as I lay here naked in bed together with you, as I can sense the feeling of your cock in me and with my pussy leaking your cum."

"I'm in no way a good sister bro, I loved being dirty with you, and I enjoyed it so much that I did not try to stop you at all, but I cannot let this go on." I finally said.

"Ethan, you and I are brother and sister, and what we did is not normal at all. We can never have a normal life or have a family of our own, as you might have known by now that incest is frowned upon in society. We will never be accepted and might end up losing our parents and family if we even try to go on this path...." I was cut off before I could complete it.

"I want you and no one else. I don't care about family or society, is, I don't ever want to live without you, and you are the only person I need in my life, we can think about it is and make it work somehow...." I cut him as I placed my fingers on his lips and shushed him.

"Shush..." I gave him a sad smile before I added.

"I'm not finished talking again, bro, so sit quietly and let me finish, okay," I said and looked at him and continued after he nodded.

"Do you know what we just did?" I asked.

"Uh... had sex?" he said in a low questioning tone.

I smiled a bit then said.

"Yeah, that is true, and I can assure you that I enjoyed it thoroughly, but have you thought what it means when a man comes inside a woman?" I asked while in my head I added 'how deep you came in me and how much cum you deposited in your big sis," but I did not dare to say it out loud.

He looked lost for a second, then his eyes went wide, and he was about to speak, but I slammed my hand on his mouth before he could talk.

"Don't worry, I'm safe and on the pills too, so I will not be getting pregnant, but I'm glad that you know how bad that would be," I said

"Not only was I in trouble if I had been knocked up by you but do you have any idea what we will say to mom and dad? Like, hey mom, sorry, but I got knocked up while fucking my little brother, so yea, congratulations, you are now a grandma." I said in a joking way which made both of us laugh a little despite that being the most horrible situation.

"Yeah... that would be awful to explain." He said before he continued.

"But sis, I want you, and as awful as that situation is, I still want you because I love...." I slammed my lips on him before he could complete the words as I was afraid I would lose the will to fight the feelings that have taken place in my heart.

I broke the kiss and placed my hands on his mouth to make sure he did not speak. "Ethan..." I took a deep breath to continue, then said.

"What I wanted to say earlier is that we will have to become like normal siblings sooner or later as the world is never going to accept it, I will move out to the university tomorrow, and you will stay here and will continue your school. Ethan, our date yesterday and the time we spent together last night, I will never be able to forget it, and trust me, I will cherish this day forever. Still, we will have to get back to our normal brother-sister relationship Ethan," I said that as I laid on top of him with both of us stark naked and covered in each other's sweat with his cock coated in my pussy juice and my pussy completely covered in his cum. At the same time, our mixed body fluid kept leaking from my pussy.

Ethan looked sad, so I continued.

"Ethan, yesterday was an exception, okay, and I just want you to know that I loved it and the things we did last night, and I do not regret one bit about losing my virginity to you," I said softly.

Once I said, he looked at me with surprise before saying.

"Sis! What was that? I thought you have been dating and all, so you must have done it before, but...? You..." he did not complete, so I did for him.

"I'm a virgin," I finished for him, then added.

"Rather, I WAS a virgin," I corrected myself, making Ethan smile as I blushed too but collected myself before continuing.

"Yes, I had been dating, but as you know, most of my dates were a jerk, and they never wanted me but just wanted to get in my pants, is all. So yea, I never did it with anyone as most I have done on a date is make out, but not too that much before sending them away before anything can happen."

"And yet you own a perverted brother..." he started to say before I slammed my hand on his mouth again and said.

"You see, Ethan, both of us are perverted siblings here. I will not go into details like who is more and all, but as being an older sister to you, your responsibility comes to me, and so shut up and let your big sister do the talking," I said.

"If I had not wanted this to happen, do you think it would have happened?" I asked but continued before waiting for his answer.

"If you will start the blame game, and ruin it, then okay. I guess I will blame myself for giving you signals and leading you to this path even though I'm the big sis here."

"But I do not want that, as I do not want to feel bad for what we did as I loved everything that we did, but that being said. You and I are still siblings after this, and just because we had sex and loved it does not change the fact that we are still brother and sister." I said softly.

"No matter what we want, Lil bro, but this world can never accept us. I want you to understand that incest kids are not the healthiest kid's Bro. There is a reason why people do not bang their close relatives, and no matter how much I want you, I can never strip you away from having a good family." I said in a low tone feeling emotions building in me and feeling my heart being squeezed with each word.

"That's just the nature of our relationship, bro," I whispered slowly.

It looked like Ethan wanted to say something as he opened his mouth but then closed it and brought his hand to my cheek, and wiped the tear from my eyes. I did not even realize that I was crying, I was surprised at first, but then I looked at Ethan, looking at me with sad understanding. Before I realized it, I just slammed my mouth to his and kissed him as tears just kept running from my eyes so, I just shut them close, and I let myself enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine and his tongue against mine while savoring the taste of our mixed saliva.

I slowly broke the kiss as a few stings of our saliva still connected to both of our lips and opened my eyes as I felt Ethan's hand on my cheek, so I slowly opened them to see him looking softly at me with care and worry.

"Okay, sis, I will do that, as my favorite sister wants." He said with a soft but sad smile, yet his choice of words made me chuckle a bit as I punched him in the side and said.

"I'm the only sister you have, you doofus of a brother," I said with a soft giggle.

"Really? How sad is that," he said in a joking tone, to which both of us burst into a laugh, and I soon felt happier than when I was crying.

I went down on him and gave him a few pecks on the lips without a tongue, then rested my head on his chest and took a long breath.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm the only sister you have, so you better pamper me as much as you can if you want to be on my good side," I said.

"I love you, sis." He said softly

"I love you too, little bro," I whispered without hesitation as this time, his emotions were more brotherly than before. I felt that he meant it to me in a brotherly way and said the same in a sisterly way. But was not sure about it still, but I just left it at that as soon exhaustion took its toll on both of us, and both soon fell in sleep right there in that position with his semi-hard cock still buried in me and my pussy full of his cum as our mixed fluid was leaking from my pussy.

Morning came, and I was awake early to find myself laying half on Ethan and half on the bed with my one leg draped over his and hand around his chest. I moved and felt my body ache in sweet pain as I soon recalled why I'm there, the event that took place last night, which brought a smile to my lips. I slowly untangled myself from him, got up a bit, looked down at Ethan sleeping soundly, and admired him as I felt warm feelings in my whole body as I gazed at his naked form lying there beside me. I felt sadness as I realized our time had come to an end, as our date night had ended.

I quietly got up and started to get out of the bed and found my shirt lying on the side of the bed, which I quickly took and pulled on myself than I searched for my panties. Still, I could not find them, so I just left them because I needed to get ready as today is the day I will be moving to the university.

As I started to walk, I felt a little pain between my legs. I could not walk straight because of it but still made it to the door and placed my hand on the knob before turning around to look back at Ethan, still lying there naked. I felt a twinge in my heart as I looked at his naked form one last time and recalled all the events that had led me to sneak out of his room half-naked with pain in between my legs.

I finally was able to leave his room and make it back to mine. I felt a bit of pain between my legs, not just because of losing my virginity, but the soreness from fucking that we did with each other too. Every step I took away from him, I was leaving our intimate relationship behind as well. I was finally in my room, made a beeline towards the bathroom, and started to heat the water to fill the bathtub. I went to the sink and the big mirror that I have there.

My bathroom is pretty big with a wide mirror and sink with a big counter. I went straight to the sink to wash my face but looked at the mirror to see myself for the first time in an after-sex look. I must say I looked pretty horrible as my hair was a mess, my face had dried tears, and my neck was covered in bite marks. I did not even realize that Ethan had bitten me and covered me in his love bites while we were messing around in his bed. My eyes went to my legs, and my eyes went wide when I saw stains of dry blood and cum over and around my pussy.

I looked back at the mirror, then took a step back and smiled dirtily at myself as even though I'm a mess, I'm a good mess and felt amazing at that. So after I was done admiring my sexed-up look, I went to the counter and started to wash away my pussy and felt pain as I was still pretty tender. I closed the sink tap and stepped into the bathtub. Once inside the hot water, I moaned as the hot water relaxed my aching body a bit.

It felt so good that I stayed a long time tendering myself in the tub before finishing myself and came to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me and went straight to the bed and fell on it as I started to think about our situation. Even though I had talked with Ethan about going back to our brother and sister relationship, it was still hard to forget what we did. After contemplating more on it, I just shut everything out and started preparing for the trip towards my university.

I was soon outside the house saying goodbye to mom as dad put my stuff in the car. Once I was done hugging her and assuring her that I'm a grown-up adult and can take care of myself, she spoke.

"Will you go and talk to him? I think he is sad that you are leaving." She said, referring to Ethan.

Yes, Ethan has not come out of his room throughout the day, and I had not seen him since this morning when I sneaked out of his bed with a sore pussy. "Yeah, I was thinking about that too," I said, then nodded at dad to wait, and they both started talking outside as I made my way inside the house and towards Ethan's room.

I knocked and called him, but I did not hear anything from him. Then I hit again but again no reply.

"I know you are listening, bro, and I wish I had time to talk things more clearly with you but know this," I said and took a deep breath, then leaned my forehead against his door and continued.

"Everything we did, I loved it and will never forget it and always know this little bro," I said with a sad smile.

"I love you the most, and you mean everything to me," I said that then waited for him to say something but nothing came, so I just backed off and left.

Once I got downstairs, I saw mom looking at me worriedly as she rushed to me and hugged me and started to wipe away the tears from my eyes as I did not realize I was crying again.

"It's okay, dear he is just young and too attached to you, but once he grows up and has to go out himself, he will understand." She assured me.

I just nodded and went to the car. Dad came to the driving seat and started the Engine as he looked at me with understanding. Just as dad was about to get going, Ethan came out of the house.

"Wait, Sis!!!" he yelled.

I looked at him and immediately opened the car door and ran towards him as he walked towards the car. I was in front of him. I jumped in his arms and wrapped myself around him, my legs on his waist and hands around his neck as I buried my face in his neck.