Elvis is in The Building

Story Info
My last meeting with my former lover Elvis.
1.1k words
1.5
434
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

BACKGROUND

I have taken a more psychological approach than the light hearted theme adopted elsewhere. The source for the idea of knowing Elvis had some Elvis titles in it. Mine is treasure trove of his hit titles, including the choice of the lead character's name of Judy.

The original source contained the immortal line, "Elvis have you been scaring the checkout girls at Safeway again?"

This line sits alongside Jilted John's classic line "I was so upset that I cried all the way to the chip shop". Both conjure up a picture with a simple sentence. If you haven't heard Jilted John's record of Gordon Is A Moron, then treat yourself and listen to it.

In my background fact finding I found out about Priscilla and Elvis's affairs. That is established fact. But the rest is a fiction told for the enjoyment of writing and hopefully reading.

ONE FOR THE MONEY

Elvis knew the rule, when he wanted to see me he had to phone my Secretarial team to make sure that I wanted his company. But he took a chance that day and came over to my house on the off chance. My Head of Security disobeyed my standing instruction not to admit him unless they had been notified by the Secretariat that he had authorisation. Elvis had turned up at front gate knowing that I was at home. My Head of Security had seen him on the gateside video. Elvis pleaded to be let in and the Head of Security had taken pity on him.

I am a busy woman and frankly Elvis can be a self indulgent bore. But I had to admit that Elvis was in a right old mess and I didn't sack the Head of Security.

I am glad that I didn't sack my Head of Security because it was 2 August 1977. Little did I realise that 2 weeks later he would be found dead on the toilet holding a half eaten cheese burger. I mean Elvis was dead and not my Head of Security.

I often saw Elvis "for old times sake". But I try to limit his visits. I have my work and he interrupts my concentration.

I don't have his wealth but I earn enough money to live comfortably. I adapt music. It was my passion for music that bought Elvis and I together decades ago.

THE CONVERSATION

The overweight and ill looking Elvis used his standard opening line "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

My standard response was "I feel like I'm King of the Whole Wide World."

Elvis confessed "Judy, I'm Indescribably Blue". This wasn't part of his usual patter. I knew he really was in a bad way because Elvis isn't self aware.

In the past he had The American Trilogy of fame, fortune and confidence. My guess is that having the first 2, and no one to guide him, had destroyed his self confidence. The chickens had come home to roost.

OUR PAST

Elvis and I once had a little fling but since we had gone our Separate Ways, but he still wanted me. I suspect that, because of his early fame, no one could tell Elvis what to do. I think he never got someone able to tell him what he needed to hear. I suspect that Elvis would still be alive had he married me. I knew that Elvis still wanted to marry me.

He said ""I've been Thinking About You and I'm Pledging My Love"

I didn't have to ask "Are You Sincere?" since I know that Elvis had only married Priscilla on the rebound.

I was the King of Rock and Roll's only True Love, though I was raised In the Ghetto I have my standards. Elvis wooed me. I was young and poor and foolish so One Night I gave in. Elvis was due to go on a year long tour tour. I thought It's Now or Never".

DISILLUSION

I thought it would be us making love. But Elvis thought that sex meant love, whereas the opposite should be true. Love leads to sex via a sharing of spirit and soul and emotions.

Elvis couldn't see that. But I saw that he wanted my body and not my heart or soul or spirit. Elvis never understood the difference between love and mere sex. After we had sex I complained. He asked, rhetorically "Ain't That Loving You Baby?

He tried to reinforce his misguided opinion by asking "Don't you realise that I'm Stuck on You?"

Even decades before our last meeting I realised that (despite his early world wide fame) Elvis had a tragic fault. Perhaps I could have been more diplomatic at ending our relationship. Instead I chose the direct approach. I had to be a Hard Headed Woman and tell Elvis that he lacked humanity. It didn't go well.

I ended by shouting at him "You're the Devil in Disguise" which was a bit over the top but contained an element of truth.

HE LIVED LIFE HIS WAY.

Now late in his life, Elvis was still struggling with his lack of humanity.

Perhaps he knew he was going to die. i don't mean consciously. I believe that Way Down in his psychological DNA he wanted to be good but couldn't be. At that sub conscious level he knew he could never match the standards I needed from him. But he hoped that perhaps he could make me believe he could match the standards that would reignite our relationship.

I was his last chance to square the circle of his psychological duality. He didn't have A Wooden Heart and genuinely wanted his marriage to Priscilla to work. But I knew it was doomed. Elvis still loved me, maybe because I told him home truths. It came as no surprise that both of them had affairs. I suspect that she had her affairs out of sheer desperation.

She was younger than Elvis and I was older. She was white and I was black. Priscilla Wagner was eye candy and I wasn't. She was doey eyed about Elvis and I wasn't. We both loved him and he loved us both. Even while we had been intimate Priscilla wanted Elvis. And Elvis wanted her for her virginity and me for something unreachable.

Elvis died still loving us both and maybe others.

MY FEELINGS

Elvis died with me loving him in a way millions of his fans couldn't. I loved him despite his faults or may be because I knew his most basic flaw. But I knew I was right to give him up.

People say that Elvis is dead. I know he isn't. He is in the building constantly at least while I live. For Elvis lives on in my heart and whichever building I am in, so is my own Elvis.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers