Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed that I was sitting on felt like a warm cloud. The soft covers were as thin as air but cozy and inviting. I dared not lie down for fear of ruining my hair. I wanted to look my best. I wanted to be stunning. It occurred to me that I'd never prepared for anything quite like this. Sex had always been spontaneous for me.

As I took another pulverizing gulp of scotch, I started to wonder what they would look like. Mary boasted quality and satisfaction. How many would she bring? I was guessing two or three. She had never specified. It was a scary thing leaving my fate in the hands of another.

I rose and drained the rest of my scotch. I set the glass beside the decanter on the small table against the wall. Already I was feeling more than lightheaded. Putting my hand up before the glass as though to ward away its charm, I turned and headed back for the bed. I had almost sat down when I heard a beep, and the red door to my room swung open slowly.

I froze. My heart skipped a beat. I was surprised to see Mary enter the room. Her smile was as wide as ever, and the woman looked absolutely gorgeous. I'd never seen a ball gown worn so perfectly. Her black hair was captivating, styled in yet another fashion I'd never before seen. Mary wore elegance and seductive glamour as naturally as an eagle wore its feathers. She turned and waved her arm toward the door. My eyes followed.

They entered in a single file line. There were four of them, and they were quite the sight. I was shocked by their alluring but strange attire. Each of the men wore black masks and matching robes woven around their waists. I could tell they were otherwise naked. Their bare chests gleamed in the golden glow of the room.

Those masks were the oddest thing about them. They fit tightly over the men's heads. I was unnerved by the fact that they were practically faceless. Their eyes were covered. I wondered how the hell they could see. The only opening in those ghastly black shrouds was for each of their mouths.

The four faceless sentinels marched in slowly, then stopped and turned to face me. A nervous shiver slithered down my back. They were like wraiths, not speaking, not looking any direction but mine. I could feel my insides beginning to simmer. Under those black eyeless gazes, I felt scared and uneasy, and yet my excitement flared like never before.

"I've dealt you a hand, my dear," Mary said to me in her melodic voice. "I hope you'll find my house of cards pleasing."

When she spoke the words, I took notice to the silver emblems emblazoned on each man's black mask and robe. The slender man on the end wore a diamond. The hulking beast beside him wore a club, or clover. The third man with the skin of dark chocolate wore a heart, and the last pale figure wore the spade.

Not one of them looked like the other, and yet all shared the same somber mannerism. They were like beautifully terrifying statues or ghosts. Their bodies were hard and masculine, boasting of raw graceful power. Each of their gleaming chests rose and fell with their breath. The sight tickled a spot deep between my thighs.

They were gorgeous. I was in utter disbelief. I'd seen men like these before, but none that peered at me as hungrily as the four in front of me. The anticipation was suffocating. I could not come to grips with what was actually about to happen.

Mary glided over to stand before me. Her dark eyes betrayed the glowing smile she gave me. She placed a hand on each of my shoulders, looking me over and shaking her head.

"You look exquisite," Mary said with a breath. Her voice was just above a whisper. "Just... marvelous. Don't you think?"

I couldn't help but grin. I could feel my face flush with color. I nodded and whispered, "Thank you."

Mary pulled me close and hugged me. Just the scent of the woman made me quiver. Her hand slipped up to cup my head gently. Her lips brushed my ear as she whispered to me.

"They will do whatever you ask them to. And they'll do everything you don't ask them to. They belong to you, Angela."

She stepped back and admired me for a few seconds. She then eased away from me and went to stand before the men. Mary held her hand out to the first man.

"Gentlemen, I'll take your robes now," Mary said.

I caught the slightest glance and hesitation from them. My eyes widened hungrily when the four reached to their hips and pulled the cloth from their waists. For some reason, I couldn't look, but in the borders of my peripheral vision I could see their erections bouncing between their thighs. Mary took each of the robes in turn, draping them over her arm. As she went, she flashed me another grin and headed for the door.

She spun around in the threshold and looked at us all.

"The night belongs to all of you now," Mary said with a chuckle.

Then, she was gone. The door was pulled shut and I was left standing in front of the four faceless hunks.

None of them moved.

I shifted uncomfortably, feeling the familiar warmth spread over my body. I eyed the hard curves of their shining flesh. A thousand flies buzzed in my skull. Weakness swept over me. I was either about to scream or faint. The aching emptiness inside of me demanded to be filled. I was here, in the place where this overbearing lust or craving I suffered could be sated, but I was frozen still while my body boiled over within.

The four men stared at me in silence. They were breathing heavier now. I could feel their hungry eyeless gazes on my body. They wanted me. Their cocks bobbed at their naked waists, stiff and coursing with blood. Their cocks were hard for me, for my flesh. It was unbearably thrilling.

The time had come. With the brush of my fingers, the elegant robe slid from my shoulders and seemed to drift like a leaf to the floor. I watched as their mouths fell open and their erections strained. My inhibitions fell away with the robe. I stood before the men in my bra and panties with my hands on my broad hips. I looked at the line of faceless men, The Diamond, The Club, The Heart, and The Spade.

My eyes locked on the hulking man with the beard, Club. I grinned, pointed at him, and beckoned him to come to me with a single finger.

It startled me when he moved, like I had awakened a sleeping beast. Club briskly crossed the room on his giant legs and loomed over me like a bear on its haunches. His large hand slipped smoothly behind my neck and pulled my hair downward. His bristled lips pressed against mine firmly. I moaned into him as my hands slid around his firm waist. I explored the tough skin that stretched across his back.

I soaked him in, clutching him tightly and reveling in the feel of his hard body. I felt nasty and giddy when his dick brushed my hip. His masculine scent washed over me. It was sublime. Our lips opened and our tongues found one another.

It was the first time I'd felt small and delicate in a man's arms. Club was a beast of a man. My hands found their way to his broad chest and bulging pectorals. I longed to dig my nails into that solid wall of flesh and peel it open. I could feel the unbridled strength of his body.

His hand moved to my shoulder, pressing me down. I was caught between surprise and elation. I glided down his glistening body until I was on my knees. My breath caught in my throat when his huge cock wagged before my face. My god, it was so thick and long. I shuddered violently on my knees as the fever seized me. Saliva pooled beneath my tongue and my crotch ached. I stared dreamily at Club's engorged cock. I saw every bulging vein, every discolored ring, every scar of stretched skin.

"Oh my god."

The words escaped my lips like a dying breath. My fingers closed around his crooked shaft. I couldn't bear it. I squeezed his dick as tightly as I could, watching as it turned blood red and bloated in my hand. The words came out again as my body trembled.

"Oh my god."

Tilting his cock upward, I leaned low and ran the flat of my tongue firmly up the length of his shaft. My eyes nearly rolled in their sockets from the sweaty taste. I felt his every groove and vein along on my tongue. I reached his bulbous head and took it into my mouth.

My red lips fastened around his shaft. I wagged my tongue, beating the head of his dick. I drew back and dove an inch further down Club's erection. He was so thick that my teeth grazed his flesh. I didn't care. My head bobbed slowly on his dick, leaving his veiny shaft wet. I moaned onto him and my back arched.

The Club's big hand cradled my head and pulled me further down until I felt him cram against my tonsils. He held me there. I had no intention of pulling away. I swirled my tongue along the underside of his dick. It throbbed powerfully inside my mouth, and my panties clung to the wetness that formed below. I heard a rumble from somewhere above. The huge man had groaned, I realized.

Finally my head slid off of the massive nodding cock. Breathing hard, I wiped the spit from my lips. I was then staring at not one but two dicks. Looking up, I saw a pale athletic body looming over me like a phantom. The faceless man that stood beside Club bore the emblem of a spade on his mask. I grinned up at him wickedly before turning my eyes to his semi erect cock.

I was stunned by what I saw. The Spade's pink head peeked out from a pale shroud of vein streaked skin. It was a layer of extra flesh, wrinkled near the tip but smooth across the shaft. It was the first time I had seen an uncircumcised dick. Spade's erection half stood and half drooped. I instantly had the need to feel it grow between my lips. I wanted the odd looking thing inside of me.

I shot him a final hungry glare before I took him in my free hand, still clutching The Club in my right hand. I dove low and guided Spade's cock into my mouth. Immediately my tongue glided across his spongy tip and onto the roll of skin behind it. The sensation of something so strange and new was incredible. It made me drop my jaw and eagerly scoop his fleshy cock deeper into my mouth. I explored his tangy skin with my lips and tongue and stroked his shaft in my fist. His extra skin rolled and unfurled with my every move.

I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of that flesh in my mouth. His cock slithered through my lips like a pink snake, growing harder the whole time. A rush of sexual frustration jolted through me when I discovered that much of his extra flesh disappeared as he swelled. My wet lips dove back and forth chasing his sliding skin. I squeezed Spade in my left hand while I frantically jerked the slippery hunk of cock in my right. Spade moaned as The Club grunted beside him.

And still I craved more.

I wanted them harder and deeper. I wanted to be filthy and slutty. The fever pumped in my veins now. It took control of my whole body. My jaw relaxed and I forced my head further down the fleshy cock in my mouth. The pulsing head bent against my throat. My pussy contracted below.

I pushed further.

Spade's pelvis came closer and closer. I squeezed Club's bulging shaft hard. The dick in my mouth slid into my throat. I shook my head and wiggled deeper. Spade throbbed painfully against my throat. I choked back a cough and let forth a gargled moan.

Two hands clutched my head. Before I could react, Spade was pumping his hips toward my face. I was ecstatic. It was the roughest most degrading thing I'd experienced thus far and I loved every bit of it. My hand fell to my breasts where I squeezed and groped, trying to fight against the waves of pure pleasure that racked my body. His cock slid in and out of my throat with surprising ease. I couldn't breath, but all I wanted to breath was Spade's pale dick.

When at last I needed air, I shoved against him and his cock popped from my head. I gasped and let out a delighted laugh. The Spade moaned and stumbled back a step. He was already breathing hard. I felt completely insane and it was the most free I'd ever been. My eyes found the engorged dick in my right hand. It had turned a dark shade of red, almost purple, still in my clenched fist. I was trembling from my feverish fit.

I opened wide and the huge dick plunged into my mouth. I wasted no time. Shoving my head further and further, I felt Club's cock nodding down into my neck. My free hand clasped his firm ass cheek. Relentlessly I dug my nails into his tough skin. Club growled overhead and clutched a handful of my hair.

He wasn't deep enough.

I pulled him deeper as he grunted louder. He almost lost his balance. My throat ached from his girth but I did not stop. I wanted to swallow this monster whole. My eyes started to water but I pressed further. His hips rolled slowly and his cock slid smoothly in and out of my throat. I thought I might fall into spasms on the floor from the intense sensations I felt. Instead, my hand flew down to rub at my dampened panties.

When I pulled my head from Club's bulging cock, a glob of saliva dripped from my lips. Spade's smooth dick nodded beside my cheek. I'd never held a cock in each hand in my life. I clutched them both now and pulled them close. My wet lip quivered at the sight of their shining erections. I shot an evil glance up at the faceless men. I gently pulled them closer until they were face to face, all but straddling my body on either side.

I my lips parted in a gleeful smile before I closed in for a taste.


****
The Diamond
****


I was petrified.

It was enough to have agreed to such a vile sexual act. It was enough to watch two naked men having their cocks covered with slobber. Of course, it was also enough to be swept away by the beauty of the red haired woman we had found in the room.

As unbelievable as my night already was, I could never have prepared to find Angela here.

She was so beautiful that it hurt. Mary had called her a "red queen". The words barely fit such a marvelous woman. Angela certainly looked different than I remembered her from the diner. Even wearing a tight white tee and blue jeans the girl had always caught my eye. She was a size bigger than any other girl and better for it. I would always catch a peek at those breasts bulging out of her bra beneath that T-shirt. After she'd take my order, I would watch her walk away stricken with pure awe at her perfectly huge ass, barely contained by those blue jeans.

This was not the girl I'd always tried to flirt with. This was not the woman who gazed out the windows of that diner with sad dreamy eyes. Angela had been made a vixen, and glowed with sexuality. From the moment I'd seen her when I had walked in with the others, I had felt the hot stab of surprise, embarrassment, and shame.

My emotions were in turmoil. Had I not dreamed of her for more than a year? Had I not stroked myself into countless orgasms in the shower thinking of this girl? I had undressed her with my eyes so many times. I had ached for just a squeeze of her curvy flesh.

Here she was, perfected. Her ruby hair flowed like silk curtains. Her green eyes glittered like gems. Her blushed pale face was had the perfection of a glamorous doll. My dick strained harder than ever seeing her in that blood red underwear. Thick thighs, narrow but fleshy waist, humongous tits, round juicy ass... my skull felt like it was going to explode seeing the big and beautiful girl of my daydreams bared before me.

Yet, this was a girl I hardly recognized.

Club threw his masked head back and growled. Spade hissed through gritted teeth and clenched his fists together. I looked on in frozen silence while Angela clutched their dicks in her hands. She rubbed their slimy erections together, stroking each at its base. Her shiny red lips sucked both of the men's engorged tips into her mouth. Her tongue rolled off of one head and to the other while her eyes rolled.

"This is so fucking hot."

I glanced over at The Heart, the dark skinned guy standing a few feet away. I'd forgotten he was there. The muscles of his arm worked beneath the skin as he stroked his black cock in his hand. My eyes shot away. I'd never seen another man beating his dick before, much less stood naked next to one doing so.

Of course, I'd never watched two cocks being sucked right before my eyes. Angela now sandwiched the two men's shafts together with both hands. Her lips were sliding back and forth along the mass of bulging flesh. She watched us from her knees, taunting us with her eyes. It was unbearable when those eyes locked with mine. Angela opened her mouth and licked the two cocks slowly, the corners of her lips pulled back into a grin.

I couldn't believe it. It was impossible. Angela was soaking two dicks with her tongue and staring right at me. A surge of blood and arousal made my own cock hop. She grinned at me before plunging Club's massive dick into her mouth and shoving her head down his length. I watched awestruck as her face contorted when his entire erection disappeared into her lips. When she jerked her head away, Angela took one gasp and dove onto the second cock. She bobbed her head and stroked the Spade while he groaned with pleasure.

Then, Angela stood with the two men's cocks in her hand. She squeezed and stroked the two gleaming erections, but her green eyes stared straight at me. Her huge breasts heaved in the red cups of her bra. She flipped her cherry red hair away from her face, and again her eyes locked with mine. Angela studied me. I could almost see the thoughts cross her mind. Was that recognition? Surely she couldn't know it was me! Not with the mask I wore!

Angela smiled, her eyes narrowing. "You two just gonna watch or are you gonna join us?"

With that, she took the bulky arm of The Club and fell back across the bed. She scooted until her head lay over the side of the bed, so that she was laying across the bed sideways. The hulking form of Club climbed over her, positioning himself between her open thighs. The man grinned and ran his tongue across his teeth.

The Heart stepped forward. I blinked myself out of a daze and followed him. I couldn't draw attention to myself by simply cowering by the wall. Heart and I rounded the corner post of the bed where Angela stared up at us, inverted and smiling.

I glanced nervously at the rest of the men. Spade was standing with his hands to his side, breathing hard and clenching his fists. Angela must have done a number on him, which ate at the few nerves I had remaining. I looked on, squeamish at the sight of Club rubbing his big stubby fingers down the front of Angela's panties. Heart positioned his dark form before Angela's face, his brown cock standing stiff before her eyes.

I felt like fleeing the room. Angela, my beautiful Angela, the woman in my dreams, lay sprawled on the bed in her underwear surrounded by sex hungry men. She was such an angelic creature in my eyes. I had fantasized about her being this way so many times, and yet seeing her writhing gleefully before a handful of men while they groped and defiled her was difficult to watch. I still wondered if it was a dream, and if it was a fantastic dream... or a nightmare.

I had no time to decide. The lusty scene continued to play out before my very eyes.


****
Angela
****

God he was pulling my panties to the side!

The dirtiness of it made me groan. I felt his hot breath on my bare lips before the flat of his tongue dove between them. I melted into the bed. His goatee brushed my tender flesh but it wasn't unpleasant. Down his tongue slid, probing at the nectar beyond my petals of flesh. I uttered something unintelligible. It was so fucking warm. So hot!

I squeezed my thick thighs around his head, pulling him deeper by digging my heel into his back. The Club shook his head and wagged his tongue up to the hood of my clit. Hot waves of lust poured across my brain like magma. I hardly noticed when my hips rolled into motion. I ground my pussy into the big man's face, force feeding him and ignoring the bristles of his moist beard.