Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprisingly not tired, but I knew I needed rest. Turning from the rail of the balcony, I shambled naked and used back into the room toward the bed.

I heard a familiar beep. I froze when the door to my room swung open. Uncaring and weary, I hardly made the attempt to cover myself.

The dark haired tattooed girl strode into the room with her metallic makeup case in tow. It was the girl who had done my makeup hours before. I was stunned to see her. I then became very aware of how I must have appeared. There was no hiding myself, however. When her eyes fell over me, she seemed completely indifferent to my nude and used form.

"Uh... um, I'm... I'm sorry," I said weakly. "I thought... I thought I had the room 'til tomorrow."

The young woman pulled out her cell phone and her thumbs worked busily across the screen. At first, I was unsure if she'd heard me. Then she spoke without looking up from the tiny screen.

"The room's still yours," she told me. "You need to get cleaned up so we can get started."

I stood in silence for quite some time. I blinked, replaying her words in my mind. Had I heard her right?

"I'm sorry?" I said with a shake of my head. "I don't... what do you—"

The tattooed girl sighed and glanced up at me.

"A shower?" She said. "You know, get cleaned up? Wash off, get soapy? Look the next group or whatever is already getting suited up downstairs, so if I'm going to make you look 'fabulous' again, you're gonna have to get cleaned up. Mary will kill me if you're not ready."

A warm glow burned deep within me and a chill shook my spine.


****


He followed the man in the suit down the corridor. The soft music that played did little to set him at ease. His eyes were on the black door at the end of the hall. The walls were covered in a red velvety material, and decorated with sconces and lewd suggestive paintings. The two men passed other offices and windows, though the latter were tinted so that one could not see inside.

He was more frustrated than nervous, but the two emotions were intertwined like a hangman's rope, tightening as they drew closer to the black door. It was much the same as he'd felt since he'd arrived. Everything seemed so perfect and irresistible, but was like a glowing light in deep waters, where beyond lie rows of pointy teeth.

The blonde man said something to the huge man by the black door, then swiped a card in the keypad on the wall. Nodding to him with a polite smile, the man opened the door and motioned him inside. He entered the office and saw the person he was looking for.

Mary glanced up from her computer. A warm smile spread beneath her dark eyes.

"A gentleman to see you, Miss Summers," said the man in the suit.

"Drew! What a pleasant surprise." Mary pushed her chair away from the large desk and stood. "I would have thought you'd left already."

He licked his lips but said nothing.

Mary's eyes darted behind him. "Thank you, Simon."

Drew heard the black door close behind him. He pulled the strap of his duffel bag higher onto his shoulder. He shifted as he watched Mary round the corner of her desk. Her dark eyes studied him curiously.
"So how was it? Did you like it?" She asked.

Drew looked at her. "How did you do it? Why was she there?"

Mary seemed to hesitate only a second before a knowing grin appeared on her beautiful face.

"I take it that you enjoyed yourself," Mary said.

"Why was she there?" Drew repeated. "I told you about Angela, but she was never a part of the deal."

Mary was standing in front of him. She looked so different to him from the previous night, but beautiful still. His eyes were pulled to the swell of her chests beneath the formal white shirt. The slacks captured the curve of her hips and her smooth thighs.

Mary chuckled. It sounded almost cheerful.

"You told me your fantasies, Drew," she said. "And did you not speak longingly of our beautiful Angela as well?"

"Yes." Drew blinked and glanced away from her eyes. "I... I did, but I didn't think she'd be the one. That wasn't what we agreed to. How... how did you find her? How did you...."

He trailed off as Mary laughed lightheartedly.

"Surely you don't doubt me," Mary said.

He could smell her. The incredibly wonderful scent made him aware of her proximity. Drew looked up and Mary was so close he could almost taste her. Her natural beauty outshined the slight aging in her face. If anything, it made her look even more spectacular. Looking into the depths of her eyes, Drew thought he might grow dizzy and fall.

Mary placed a hand on his cheek.

"Maybe fate played a certain hand in bringing you two together into the same fantasy." Her voice was so smooth and gentle. "A fantasy you both shared."

Drew said nothing. He could see something that hid just beyond the darkness of the woman's eyes. He knew she'd never give him a straight answer.

Mary smiled and Drew thought he felt his heart float up inside his chest.

"I hope that you'll come back to see us, Drew."

He bit his lip and was silent for a few seconds. Then, he managed to nod and say, "I'm sure I probably will."

Mary leaned her head to one side and studied his face.

"Elysium has a way of... keeping people," she said.

She pressed her lips to his. Drew was filled with a desire so strong he thought he might explode. Nothing had ever felt as delightful as this woman's embrace. He wanted to pull her close and kiss her fully, but he couldn't. He would not touch her. He wasn't deserving of something so sublime.

Mary pulled away and gave him one final smile. The door open behind him.

"See you soon, Drew," Mary said.

"Mr. Lawson?" Simon said. "If you would, sir?"

With one more look at the raven haired woman, he turned and left the room.