Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tasted it. It leaked from his tiny slit, a salty string of cum.

It was like tasting delicious poison. My skin tingled. I wanted to pull Heart into my mouth and make him shoot more of it on my tongue.

Instead, I pushed him away.

I would let him stand there and throb. Smiling to myself, I turned to see Club's wet shaft. It was nearly in my mouth when I felt Spade driving his hips against my ass furiously. I yelped with every slap of his flesh against my ass cheeks. Turning a glance over my shoulder, I saw that his jaw was clenched and his muscles were tightened. I reveled at the clawing of his fingers on my ass. It was such an odd feeling to have a slick cock diving into my asshole and turning it out.

A warmth grew in my ass. Spade shoved himself against me, his balls flattening between us. I could feel his cum squeezing into me. I squatted against him, my breasts covering Diamond's head. Spade yelled and staggered. I moaned, enjoying every throb of his stiff cock. My ass felt hot and nasty inside.

I shuddered. Closing my eyes, I basked in the feel of a cum covered cock in my ass. I wiggled my hips and grinned when I heard Spade scream again. Diamond was struggling beneath me.

It was so empowering!

I began to roll my hips, twisting the two cocks around in my holes. It was too much for The Spade. He jerked his cock from my ass. I grinned and thrust myself fully onto Diamond's shaft. I rolled deep onto his hard dick.

A strong hand clutched my head and a hunk of flesh prodded at my lips.


****
The Diamond
****


I couldn't even touch her.

To do so meant I'd be trapped beneath her, cumming and screaming. I tried to control myself, but her warm pussy swallowed me deep and swirled my dick around.

I felt a warm dribble hit my balls. More oozed down my shaft as Angela fucked me. I should have been repulsed. Instead, my cock strained harder.

I watched the wet shaft sliding in and out of Angela's head. Another nodded free beside her face. It was shocking, grotesque, but so arousing. I had known what I was getting into. I had expected to see other men this way, but I never thought it would look so enthralling. To watch Angela spit up one pulsing cock and immediately swallow another was incredible.

I saw The Heart stagger. I saw Angela's nostrils flare and her throat seize with a great cough. Heart wailed out in ecstasy. Somewhere, I could hear the gravely laugh of The Club.

I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Heart's thighs tightened. His hips bucked into Angela's head. She fought to keep his dark cock in her lips. I saw his chest heave and his abdomen contract violently.

Then her red lips slid back slowly and closed. Heart backed away and gasped. I saw a few milky drops fall from his brown tip. Angela's throat moved and contracted. She breathed hard.

It made my dick burn. I pumped my hips upward. I needed the release. I had to give it to her as The Heart had done. She'd swallowed his cum right on top of me.

My movements were frantic. I groped her huge round ass. A few more seconds....

The burning intensified.

Angela grinned down at me before she swung her leg away and my throbbing hard cock slipped from her pussy.

I was suddenly cold and naked on the bed.


****
Angela
****


The salty film still clung to the back of my tongue and the roof of my mouth. No matter how many times I swallowed, I could still feel it, still taste it.

It was delicious. Nasty and musky, but delicious.

I looked at them. Every one was gleaming with sweat. Spade stood stroking his flaccid fleshy dick, his extra skin rolling in his hand. Heart was sprawled in a chair against the wall, clutching the arm rests while his black cock still dripped. Diamond lay on the bed gasping, his shaft standing straight and stiff. I eyed the dribble of cum on his balls. I grinned evilly. That was Spade's cum on his dick, I realized. I could still feel it oozing from my asshole. The odd sensation made me shudder.

Of all the men, The Club appeared to retain the most vitality. His bulky form stood at the bedside, his thick cock bouncing with arousal. I bit my lip as my eyes wandered across his red flesh. I felt the desire to be spread again, to feel that huge cock hurting me.

I was shaking!

A warm rush surged through me. All I wanted was more. Still I craved thick hard meat. Still I wanted to be ripped open and fucked.

What the hell was wrong with me?

He was in front of me. The Club had me by the arm, forcing me back. Fear and excitement collided in my mind.

He shoved me down.

I fell against a plush leather surface. The image of the ottoman flashed briefly in my head as my arms and legs fell wide. My breasts wobbled in circles on my chest.

I felt like an angel with wings spread across a cloud.

The Club swung a huge leg over mine. He straddled me from above, our legs scissored between us. My body seized up with anticipation. I felt his tip prod at my soft flesh.

My lip quivered. My breath froze in my chest.

His cock burst into me. I cried out and bit down on my lip hard. I felt his enormous balls mash against my ass. Dizziness took me. I could only stare breathlessly at the hulking man as he took my free leg in a bear hug.

I screamed with ecstasy when he flew into motion. His body slammed against mine, and Club either grinned or gritted his teeth. His arms squeezed my leg to his chest as my toes curled in the air. I looked down across his flexing abdomen and marveled at the beauty of his body in full vigorous motion.

It felt like his cock was in my stomach. As much as it hurt, I welcomed his every thrust. Club growled and hissed through his teeth. My entire body bounced from his furious thrusts. I twisted slightly on my side and wailed as he dove even deeper. My breasts bounced almost painfully. I grabbed them and clutched them tightly.

The orgasm came so suddenly.

I wanted to grind myself against him. I wanted to rub my pussy and grab his arms, to pull his big body close. Yet I was helpless. Club continued to hammer himself into me. All I could do was scream and squeeze my pussy tight against the sliding bulk of cock. My ass cheeks were clenched so hard that my leg jutted up straight in The Club's arms, and a terrible cramp seized me.

He thrust hard and I felt his bulging head spit inside of me. Club thrust again and his cock swelled and jumped. My pussy grew warm as his dick shot in me over and over.

What a sound he made!

The Club bellowed and dug his fingers into the thick flesh of my thigh. I felt his throbs weakening. As his cock slid back and forth between my lips, I felt his warm cum spread inside of me. When at last he stopped, the huge man shuddered. I felt calm and relaxed. His spent cock pulsed weakly. With his giant chest heaving, he gave my ass cheek a loud smack and slowly pulled himself from my gaping pussy.

I immediately missed the filling girth of his dick. I allowed myself a wicked grin when I felt a warm trickle escape my lips and run down to my asshole.

I was drunk. Drunk on sex, intoxicated by a lust so foul and nasty that it pulled me deeper with my every act. It was in that moment I realized my fever could not be cured. I had never intended to cure it in the first place, not really. I could now honestly examine my affliction and see that it was who I truly was. I had been so terrified of being branded a whore for the intense feelings that controlled me that I never realized I loved it. No one would ever understand. It wasn't their place to anyway.

I lifted my head to see the men gathering around the ottoman. The Club was bent with his hands on his knees. Two other faceless slaves drew closer. Spade stood at my side, while The Diamond stared slack jawed at my crotch. Just like that, a fire was kindled anew inside of me.

This was what I wanted. To succumb to the fever that racked my body, to allow its poison to pump in my veins and set my body free of my mind. It felt wonderful to be ravenous and slutty. I had never felt more alive.

I spread my weak legs wide and grinned at the scrawny man. I gave Diamond a better view.


****
The Diamond
****


I had only seen such things in porn. Angela lifted her thick legs in the air and displayed her gaping pussy. She grinned at me wickedly, resting on her elbows. Her wild red hair hung in curly strings around her face. Dark eyeliner streaked down from her glowing green eyes. Her large breasts rested near her arms, spread wide across her chest.

My cocked surged full with blood. I could feel the burn in my bulging tip. I had been so close. Now I stood staring wide eyed and mouth agape at the wet furls of Angela's pussy lips. Her pink hole oozed full of The Club's milky seed. In just a swift moment he had ravaged her and filled her with cum.

Again my brain found new limits, exceeded new boundaries. Fuck, that was Angela! Angela, with legs spread and showing me her cum filled cunt! My mind had to have snapped. All I could think as I gazed upon her sweaty freckled body was that I wanted her.

I wanted her!

I wanted to fuck her and shoot my load inside of her. For the briefest second, I wondered why I was not turned off at the very sight of her. Those fleeting thoughts were like distant voices in my head, falling away like dead skin.

Angela giggled, the cruel bitch.

"Are you scared, Mr. Diamond?" She taunted.

Angela slowly kicked her legs, beckoning to me. As she did, her slimy pussy lips rubbed together. The Club's pale cum seeped from her hole.

"You don't want a piece anymore?" Angela cooed. "Is that it?"

The image of The Club's body slamming against hers flashed before my eyes. Anger flared somewhere deep with me. I wanted her so badly. I felt a familiar tingling on the surface of my tongue, in my throat, in my stomach, on the head of my cock.

I stepped forward. Oblivious to the stares of Spade and the laughter of Club, I positioned myself between Angela's upturned legs. I saw her green eyes brighten.

I took my dick in my fingers.

Angela licked her lips as I came to hover over her. Her legs bent back under my shoulders. I shuddered at the warm touch of her slick sweaty flesh.

The head of my cock slid easily into her warm slimy hole.

I gasped. Angela grinned.

With a breath I buried my hard shaft deep into her. The world drifted away. Our bodies pressed together. Angela's mouth fell open wordlessly. I drew back and plunged into her again. My hands fumbled over her waist, across her enormous breasts, then down her thick leg to her ass.

I thrust hard and slow. I felt every creamy inch of her pussy. She spread beneath me, welcoming my cock. Her breasts jiggled when our bodies collided. I couldn't resist. I bent low and sucked a fleshy breast into my mouth. I licked her nipple and felt it stiffen. With her legs folded far back, I drove into her hard.

Angela yelped and my dick throbbed. I was already there.

Her tit fell from my lips as I rose up straight. I squatted low and wrapped a leg in each of my arms. My cock fired into Angela. Her head tilted, her eyes closed, and a beautiful smile spread on her messy face.

Suddenly, Spade was looming over her. His ghastly white form took a knee beside her head. He pulled on the skin of his hardening cock, then allowed it to dangle in front of her face. Angela saw it and her jaw fell open. Her tongue slid out to tease at his tip.

The sight made my movements even more frantic. I watched on in a state of orgasmic euphoria while she slurped Spade's cock into her mouth.


****
Angela
****


I lifted myself toward Spade's dangling dick. The fever wove its mesmerizing spell deeper. I wanted another taste.

I crammed as much of the flesh into my mouth. I tongued the free floating skin of The Spade's shaft. His soft head slipped over my swirling tongue, and my insides glowed when I felt him swell in my mouth and groan. He tasted dirty, of musky filth and stale sweat. It occurred to me that the cock in my mouth had shot cum into my ass.

The thought only made me open my lips and sink deeper onto his shaft. I pulled his extra skin back to envelope his pink tip, then dove back onto it to slide it back again and wag my tongue across that sensitive head.

Diamond was frantically thrusting his hips against me. I heard his skin beating my wet pussy. I spread my thighs as wide as possible and allowed his dick to dive deeper. Soon, I found it impossible to keep the Spade's cock in my mouth with my body being forcefully fucked.

I was caught by surprise when I pulled the pale dick from my mouth and received a warm jet of cum across my lips. My eyes widened as Spade stroked his fleshy rod and spilled a few more shots of cum across my neck and my breasts. I watched his extra skin swallow his throbbing tip as it dripped onto my skin.

I laughed gleefully. Pure nasty ecstasy swept through me, and I collapsed to the ottoman. I could already feel another cock pulsing into orgasm.


****
The Diamond
****


My vision became a tunnel. It built within me and burned white hot. I pulled Angela by her legs into me tightly. Our wet bodies clapped loudly. I was yelling.

I didn't stop. Fucking her harder, I shot inside of her and struggled to remain squatting. Angela moaned and laughed as my world spun. My cock would strain hard and spat jets of cum deep into her.

Exhausted, I fell against her. As my masked face crashed to her breasts, my pulsing cock pulled free of her pussy. I could feel the warm drool from her hole. We lay gasping together. My mind was falling back to the earth. I suddenly became aware of what I had done. I felt wetness on the black fabric of my mask. I remembered the image of Spade milking his slithery cock. I was mortified, but completely ecstatic.

"Holy shit," Angela gasped. "Holy fucking shit. You guys.... you're fucking... amazing!"

I lifted myself on weak arms. Staring down on Angela, it was hard to believe what I saw. I had no time to contemplate it. Angela was already trying to get up. I climbed off of the ottoman and watched in awe as she staggered to her feet.

She glanced around at us and giggled. Breathing hard, I looked over at The Club. His huge form was cloaked in sweat. He smiled at me and shook his masked head.
His hand clapped me on the shoulder.

"You're an animal, brother!" He hissed.

I stood with my hands on my hips. It felt as though I had poured the unbridled lust I had experienced inside of Angela. I tried not to think about the concoction that coated by dick. I could still see her flirty smile, and her glowing innocence. Looking at her now, I wondered if it was a struggle to keep this side of herself bottled up.

Angela's hand was between her legs. I watched her knuckles rolling as she fingered herself. Then, her creamy fingers went to her lips. Her eyes rolled into her head as she sucked the film from her fingers. Her entire body started to tremble.
"What the fuck?" I heard Club mutter.

She pulled at her stringy hair and rubbed her neck as she shook. Her breathing became quick and deep. Angela began to moan as she clawed at her fleshy breasts. Her hand shot to her crotch but flew away just as quickly, trembling and dripping.

"What the hell is wrong with her?"

The Spade's hushed words startled me. I hadn't noticed him beside me.

"She's a fucking freak," Club hissed.

Angela swept her sticky hair from her forehead. She stared off as in a daze, unblinking. Her huge breasts shook with her every heaving breath. Then, she began to cross the room. I followed her gaze.

I exchanged glances with the two men beside me. We all watched breathlessly as Angela made her way on wobbly legs toward The Heart, who was still sprawled in the cushioned chair against the wall.

"My god, man," Spade gasped.

Club chuckled and coughed. "This girl is a monster!"

I could only agree. I was in pure awe. Angela had to be exhausted, and yet still she wanted more. I watched as she climbed into the chair on top of Heart, her back arching and her ass jutting out above his half erect cock. She flipped her hair around her head and sank against him.

"This girl ain't giving up," I heard Spade mutter.

As her round bulbous ass rolled into motion, I began to wonder how long our night would really last.


****
Angela
****


I must have looked ridiculous, staggering bowlegged across the room with cum trickling down my thighs.

I felt like The Red Queen. I wasn't done with the servants I'd been provided.

I planted my knees in the cushion and straddled The Heart. He squirmed beneath me.

"Aw, damn girl," I heard him say.

His cock was lying limp against his flat waist. I arched my back, flung my hair around, and sunk low to kiss him. My breasts covered his dark chest, a beautiful contrast. His full lips pressed against mine. I worked my tongue into his mouth with only the slightest resistance from him.

Heart's sticky black cock was still half erect. I planted my wet pussy on the surface of his bent shaft and slid myself over his crotch, grinding back and forth. A moan burst from Heart's lips. I giggled and continued to roll my hips into his lap. His entire body tensed under me.

I smiled when I felt his shaft growing hard against my mound. Pressing down and sliding one last time, I reached between us and grabbed his dick. He slid into me with incredible ease. Stars shined before my eyes when I felt him him fill me. With a slow moan I sat myself into his lap until I felt the warmth of his balls.

I didn't want it to end.

I cradled his head against my breasts. His tongue felt like velvet inside my cleavage. Rubbing the back of the black mask that covered his head, I could feel the soft tiny curls of his hair beneath.

Weakness fled my body. Soreness faded away. I was pulled deep into the abyss of my fantasy. I was zombified, free of thought and reason. Only my body moved to the whims of the fever in which I drowned.

Holding his smooth dark body close, I rolled my ass into his lap. Heart's cock was trapped inside the ebbing waves of my body. I moved faster, but fluidly. He yelled into my breasts and bit my flesh hard.

"God, yes!" I screamed.

Heart brought both of his hands down on my ass cheeks with two loud smacks. The stinging pain spurred my hips further into motion. He tried to thrust himself into me, but I was in control. I ground myself deeper into him. Heart's cock was stiff and hard now. I rode it relentlessly.

I tossed my head back and grinned while he wailed beneath me. My eyes closed as I soaked up the warmth that spilled into me. I was lost in my fantasy, and I wasn't sure I knew how to return from it.

I wasn't sure I wanted to....


****


It had been over an hour since my house of cards had left the room. I hadn't even cared when the young woman in the red dress had entered to retrieve the men. The four of them were lying on the bed around me, gently fondling my body and dozing into a deep sleep. I'd simply stared up at the ceiling, my body weak and spent, basking in the feel of the masculine bodies that lay about me.

Then, she had appeared and they were gone.

The cool breeze from the black ocean grazed my naked skin. My flesh was sticky. My hair was a tangled mess. My eyes burned from the sweat and the makeup. I leaned over the rail peering down at the glowing lights of the party at the pool below, my heavy breasts resting on my arms.

I was sore all over. It hurt to walk at times, but the air was refreshing and the breeze was calming. I felt hollow. My pussy gaped between my thighs. To me, it was such a pleasant feeling. I did nothing but stare, unseeing and unblinking, from my perch at the balcony.

The fever had long subsided... and yet, I longed for its warm embrace. I knew better than to think it was gone indefinitely. No, I enjoyed those men too much. If anything, I knew the affliction was rooted too deeply inside of me. It was a comforting thought. No drug, no drink, no other experience was as spectacular as my feverish lust.