Elysium: Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my head fell back across the bedside, I stared in wonder at the long black cock that bobbed over my face. This was a first for me as well. Daddy would have murdered me if he'd seen me with my eyes inches from a gorgeous black rod like that. I gently cupped the smooth dark balls in my hands, then slid my palm down the silky skin of his shaft.

My body shook uncontrollably. The black cock nearly slipped from my weak trembling fingers. Chills scurried down my body and melted against the intense waves of hot pleasure that ebbed through my hips.

The Heart stepped closer and squatted low. His cock looked so damn smooth and delicious. It came to lay across my forehead and cheek. I shuddered at the feel of his living pulsing meat as it crudely lay over my face. It felt so perfectly naughty.

I took a couple licks of his shaft, shaking my head slowly and running my tongue under his tender skin. His crotch smelled of musk and cocoa butter. It was intoxicating. The fever sank its venomous fangs deep. I took the brown dick in my hand and guided it into the depths of my mouth. The Heart was happy to shove himself inch by wonderful inch into my throat.

My legs had fallen free. I felt Club spreading my thighs out wide with his big hands. I felt so vulnerable. He moved closer, then did something that made my eyes roll into my head. His bulky shaft was sliding up and down between my lips. That fat tip of his cock glided across my clit and down again. As though he'd read my mind, Club adjusted his hips and plunged the head of his cock inside of me.

My hands flew up to the Heart's tight ass with two loud smacks. I pulled his black balls to the tip of my nose, his cock jamming further into my throat. I don't know why but it made me feel better doing so after the Club's thick dick had spread me painfully wide. I was groaning and hissing through my nose so forcefully it sounded like I was being choked to death.

I felt the Heart strain in my mouth. Then, the two men started to fuck me in unison. It was unlike anything I'd ever dreamed. With two hands cupping the back of my head, Heart slowly slid his cock in and out of my head. I heard him moan as his body relaxed. Below, Club was pressing deeper into my sopping wet pussy.

Even the thought of such acts had once sent me into fits, uncontrollable feverish shivers that usually ended with me with a hand down my panties in a restroom somewhere. Now, I felt completely sublime. I was so at ease. My legs spread wide and my toes curled while Club thrust his hips into my thighs. I squeezed Heart's ass as he jammed his cock into my throat.
I felt a pair of hands on my chest. These were not the thick nubs of Club's fingers. They were thinner, more graceful. Whomever they belonged to, they pulled one of my breasts free from the bra I still wore. I felt it wobble loose before hot breath encircled my nipple. A face mashed down into my breast. A tongue swirled over my areola. Teeth bit gently at my stiffening tip, sending tiny waves of pain chasing after the chills in my body.

Heart had developed a rhythm that threatened to choke me. As I concentrated on sucking air through my nose, I watched his dangling brown balls crash down between my eyes, mashing repeatedly against my face. It became too much. I needed to breath! I shoved at Heart's thighs and felt the length of his wet shaft slide from my lips.

The cock popped free from my mouth. As I gasped for air, a thick glob of saliva dripped from Heart's dick and from my slimy lips, running down my cheek beside my earlobe. I blinked away the tears and fought to make sense of my blurry inverted world. I looked down to find Spade bent over the bed on his elbows with my huge breast in his mouth. One of his gentle hands squeezed my tit while his other worked between his legs somewhere beyond my sight.

I saw the broad body of Club, slamming his waist against my inner thighs. His thick cock felt incredible, spreading my pussy with every thrust. A little moan escaped my lips each time his bulbous tip dove into me. His strong hands groped my thighs. I could hear him grunting like an animal, his labored breath like those of a winded horse.

Club was holding nothing back. His cock dove painfully deep. I could feel the jiggle of my ass and thighs as his body crashed against my own. Sparks and explosions went off in my head when a gentle hand slid to the top of my pussy and began a slow circling massage. Spade rubbed my pussy lips while The Club drove through them.

I cried out loudly and beat my fists against the bed. Could I handle this? I could already feel an intense burn inside. It made me want to thrust my hips against that beast of a man, to cram his fat cock deeper. It made me want to pull The Spade against my chest and suffocate him between my breasts. There was no space in my head left for thought. My mind only made the attempt to handle the intensity of all that was happening.

My head fell back, and it was through clear eyes that I saw the man that stood hesitantly by a couple feet away. It was The Diamond. His dick stood stiff at his waist, but it was dry, untouched. A hunger rose in my body. I needed his cock inside of me. I wanted something to suck, to lick, to gag on. I craved it.

I reached for him, my fingers pulling at his leg.

"Come here, I want you!"


****
The Diamond
****


Had I heard Angela say those words as desperately as she just had any other time, I would probably have melted into her arms.

I didn't know what to think now. Angela bounced back and forth on the bed from the violent thrusts of The Club. I watched as he fucked her, his broad muscled form twisting and rolling. I saw her delicate smooth flesh jiggle from the force of his blows. The sight sickened me... and aroused me.

Angela was being fucked by a giant while another man pulled her bra free and mouthed her breasts hungrily. For so damn long I had wanted to see those big beautiful breasts, and now I saw them as they were sucked into the lips of another guy.

I glanced down, hesitant to move forward. Angela licked her slimy red lips and grinned up at me. Her eyes, once innocent, were teary and glazed. They darted to my bobbing cock. I was frozen still. She wanted me... she wanted me to....

Heart nudged my arm. I didn't look at him. I could hear the wet sound of him stroking his cock.

"Give... give it... to me," Angela gasped between yelps.

I had to. I knew I wanted to. Stepping over her, I crouched slightly and took my dick in my fingers. Angela spread her mouth wide. She fetched my shaft and my engorged tip was gliding into the warm wetness of her mouth. Her lips closed and I moaned when I felt her wide tongue sliding around the head of my cock.

Damn she could suck a dick. Even at such an odd angle, her jaw twisted and her slippery tongue rolled in ways that nearly made my knees buckle. I yelled out loudly at the sharp orgasmic burn in the end of my cock. Angela licked right across it and I screamed again.

Her arms wound around my legs and her hands grabbed my ass cheeks. I jumped when I felt her nails dig into the tight muscle of my ass. She was pulling me! Angela wanted me to throat fuck her! I blew out a few breaths to steady myself, adjusted my feet, and guided my hips forward.

My eyes rolled and my ass clenched when I felt the head of my cock slip up into her throat. I could feel her throat opening and her jaw relaxing. Still she pulled me in closer. My hands searched for a place to land. I caressed her neck and cupped the back of her skull.

Still she pulled me in.

I blinked and shuddered when I thought I saw her throat bulging. My cock wanted to be deep in her. Angela wanted that too. I pressed forward and groaned until I felt my balls mash into her face. It was incredible. All the while Club was hammering his hips against her.

Angela pressed against me and I nearly stumbled backward. My dick flopped from her mouth violently. She coughed and gasped for air. I watched in shock as she wiped a thick string of saliva from her eyes and nose. Her face was flushed with color. Her black eyeliner was running. She coughed again, her giant breasts heaving against Spade's hungry face.

When she gathered her bearing, she reached for Heart's dick.

Heart wasted no time shoving himself deep into Angela's head. She let out a gurgled moan as he slid in and out of her. I watched his dark ass cheeks clenching and allowed my hand to stroke my slippery cock. Club was grunting loudly, jerking Angela by the sides of her thick ass into his every hard thrust.

I heard another loud gasp and a long wavering wail of pleasure. Angela's clutched Heart's glistening dick in her fist. Her free hand groped for me. I stepped forward and her fingers closed tightly over my rod. When she pulled me in and gobbled my balls into her mouth, I wanted to collapse from the amazing sensation. She her tongue lapped and licked all over my sack, coating it with a warm film of saliva. Angela even toyed with the surface of my asshole with the tip of her darting tongue.

Then, I nearly screamed in pain when her hand tightened like a vice on my cock. I was confused and offended at first until I saw her body rolling like a wave on the bed. Spade rubbed at her pussy furiously while Club continued his relentless assault. Angela was gasping and groaning beneath me. I watched her ass tighten with every thrust she made.

I knew what was coming.


****
Angela
****


The sound that left my lips did not sound like a human being at all. Oblivious to the pain I was probably causing, I squeezed a dick in each of my hands hard, jerking them toward my face. My body contracted. My ass tightened. It was fucking unbearable.

A liquid hot explosion washed through my body. My vision blurred. My ass rose into the air against the mass of hard man below. A maelstrom of madness spun in my head. I heard the long guttural yowl pierce the air, and realized it was my own scream, seemingly ripped from the very depths of my body.

It took forever for the orgasm to subside. My pussy was locked tight around Club's bulky cock. I blinked and realized through my blurred vision that I had a death grip on the two cocks in my hands. I let them go and fell back across the edge of the bed exhausted. I felt a huge body hover above my own. The Club sucked my nipple into his bristled mouth.

After several moments of heavy breathing, I glanced around in a daze. Three men stood around the bed looking on while Club pumped his cock into me slowly and licked my breast. I was still in disbelief of what was happening. I had just sucked four dicks into my throat. I felt like a complete slut.

A smile spread across my face.

I had imagined such things so many times before. My fantasies never came close to the act I'd just committed. Something strange occurred to me. There was still a craving, an ache inside of me so deep it made me dizzy.

I wanted more.

I tapped Club's massive shoulder with my palm and gently pushed him away. When I rose up on my elbows and scooted away, he got the the idea and the huge man climbed off of me. His shining cock slipped from my beaten pussy and bobbed as he stood.

I rolled from the bed and nearly stumbled to the floor on weak legs. Spade and Diamond were there to catch me. I still gasped for air. My big breasts hung freely. The beautiful red and black bra had disappeared. Spade must have removed it somehow.

When I'd gathered myself, I eyed the cabinet against the wall. For once I was thankful for prowling. Oblivious to the faceless stares of the four masked men standing at the bedside, I crossed the room and opened the lid on the top of the small cabinet. Wiping a string of spit from my ear, I fetched what I was looking for and turned.

I sized them up. Four naked men, their cocks still pumping full with blood, stared at me quietly. I bit my lip, weighing the ideas in my head. My eyes fell across the skinny man at the bedside, The Diamond. He almost seemed to hide himself beyond the dark shoulder of The Heart. He would be perfect.

With a smile forcing its way across my face, I marched toward the bed, my heavy breasts bouncing. I slapped the bottle of lube against the pale chest of The Spade. I pulled his head to mine and planted my sticky lips against his. I felt him tense up, then he sank against my body and grabbed two handfuls of my ass. I pushed him gently away and grinned at him.

"You're gonna be behind me," I told him, staring into the black depths of his mask. "I want you in my ass."

I didn't wait to see his reaction. I rounded the bed, feeling like a sexual queen. Walking directly up to the slender man with the diamond emblem, I shoved him down into his back. He fell to the bed and scooted backward. I didn't know if he was crawling away from me or getting better adjusted on the bed. I didn't care. I was going to fuck his brains out.

Quickly, I peeled my panties down my legs and climbed onto the bed. I straddled his hips with my thighs. I smiled when I heard his breathing get heavier. He seemed as nervous as a man strapped to an electric chair. Looking up, I pointed toward the hulking form of The Club.

"Get over here," I told him. "Let me clean that big thing up for you."

The Club chuckled and came to the other side of the bed, closest to my head. Heart was on his heels. Both men stepped beside the bed, sliding their hands up and down their wet shafts. My eyes widened at the sight of Club's bulky crooked dick. I licked my teeth and lips watching Heart's chocolate cock strain in his hand.

I looked up at them. "Just one sec, boys. Let me get seated."


****
The Diamond
****


Angela's thick curvy form straddled my own on the bed. My shaking hands rose to glide around her waist to her back. It wasn't enough.

My hands went everywhere!

I couldn't get enough of her flesh. I squeezed her round thighs, traced the curve of her waist, and pulled at the mounds of her huge ass. Her humongous breast dangled from her chest to rest on mine. They felt so fucking soft. I gazed down at the long fleshy line of cleavage and felt my cock jump. When it did, it brushed something warm and moist.

Angela said something to the two men standing above me. I barely heard it. Then, she lifted herself and reached down to grab my hard dick. My sensitive tip pressed against the unfurled lips of her pussy. My breath caught in my chest and I clutched the sides of her thighs. A shroud of red curtains fell around my masked face and I stared up into the eyes of the woman on top of me.

Angela watched me as she sat on my cock. An orgasmic moan burst from my lips. My every inch pressed into her slowly and smoothly. For a moment I lost my every sense of existence. All that mattered was that beautiful messy face above me, and that warm embrace of her sex sliding over my own.

Our hips pressed together and we both moaned at once. My body was rigid. Angela's was a graceful cloak of flesh. She lowered herself onto me, those massive breasts mashing against me. Her pretty eyes closed when our lips came together. I could almost taste the cock in her mouth, but I was beyond caring. Our tongues collided and danced around each other. I was surprised to find my own fingers snaking through her red hair and pulling her close.

Then our embrace was over. Her back arched and our lips parted. Angela went into motion popping her thick ass on the head of my dick. My legs stretched stiff and I groaned beneath her. I could feel the weight of her thick ass snapping back and forth, and up and down. Her pussy swallowed my throbbing tip repeatedly. I sank into the bed and accepted the incredible sensations.

Angela pushed herself up on her hands. Her breasts wobbled above my eyes. I could not resist. I reached up and grabbed one of them, kneading the flesh into my palm. Her giant pink nipples begged to be sucked. Lifting my head I took the soft breast into my mouth and tongued its tip. When she rolled her hips down onto my cock deeper and faster, her opposite tit beat against my cheek. I was overwhelmed. My hands, my cock, my mouth, my face, my skin.... I had Angela all over me and I couldn't get enough of her.

Something cold ran across my balls and my thighs.

"Oh god, that... feels fucking good!" Angela gasped.

A set of knees straddled my legs and closed them together. I started to understand what was going on. Angela slowed to a stop. I felt her tense. She leaned low, giving me a face full of her natural breasts.

"Fuck, just put it in me already."

Then, Angela sucked in a deep breath. Her entire body went stiff. She crashed against me, drawing my head even tighter to her chests. I struggled to breathe.

"Oh, Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Angela yelled the words against my mask.

I felt it too. Spade's cock was in her ass. I felt pressure against the flesh inside of Angela. I'd never experienced anything quite like this. He inched deeper, his hard girth gliding through her and swelling against mine.

"Oh-ho, f-fuck," Angela sputtered.

I didn't move. There was no telling what kind of pain she was in. Angela had a dick in her pussy and one in her asshole. I was in pure awe. I kept seeing the smiling redhead pouring my coffee and setting my eggs in the table in front of me. Now that sweet girl was naked on top of me with two cocks in her.

Angela's head rose up. She flipped her red hair around head and peeked behind her. I felt the swell of Spade's cock probing deeper. With slow tiny thrusts, he filled Angela's ass. I was trapped beneath her, barely able to clench my ass and push my self deeper.

I stared up from the mounds of flesh in my face as a pair of massive thighs appeared. I saw a huge set of balls dangling overhead and the dark crease of a man's ass cheeks. A sour musky scent hit me. Angela reached up with one hand and took hold of the bulging cock in front of her face.

Then, everything exploded into motion. Angela's big body shook on top of me as Spade's hips crashed against her ass. I could feel him inside of her. I couldn't deny that it felt amazing. Through the membrane of flesh inside of her, his cock glided over mine. I throbbed hard and squeezed Angela's thighs, holding on tight and enduring the torturous pleasure.

The two massive breasts in my face bounced wildly. I witnessed Club's veiny cock stabbing into Angela's mouth noisily. She coughed and the shiny shaft slipped from her lips. A glob of spit dangled from her chin. She had only seconds to groan and gasp before another man stepped up.
I let out a wordless cry. Angela wiggled her hips and I felt a jolt of orgasmic pleasure all through my dick. She stirred my shaft against the moist walls of her pussy. The head of my dick suffered the barrage of sensations, burning and bulging inside of her.

I bit and sucked at one of her breasts. It was all too much. Two dark thighs rubbed my head. With his hands clutching Angela's head, Heart relentlessly rammed his cock into her mouth. I was torn between arousal and genuine worry. Angela sounded like she was choking. Thick strings of saliva fell from the corners of her lips.

I clutched Angela's thighs and squirmed beneath the mass of bodies.


****
Angela
****


I held the brown head of Hearts cock between my lips. My nose was running, my eyes were watering, and my throat ached. I spat and coughed. My entire face felt wet and sticky.

A cock sank into my ass hard, while another jabbed upward into my pussy. I sank back against both and watched The Diamond squirm beneath me. I loved watching him grit his teeth. I loved the sting of his hand slapping at my thigh. I wondered if he could feel Spade's cock inside of me. He had to.

I kissed the head of Heart's dick. His legs trembled and his fingers raked through my hair painfully. It only made my tongue roll faster over his slimy shaft.