All Comments on 'Em & Mike Ch. 05: Fuck Doll'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the overarching story and the concept of this chapter, the entire thing is exceptionally well written. The scenes are are very intense and the characters are vivid and believable.

I found large chunks of this chapter very difficult to read. Em is clearly a “pain slut” obviously that’s not intended as a derogatory term. I’m don’t want or enjoy pain to that level. Tbh I hated parts of this chapter, I didn’t think he looked after her enough or properly, there were several times when she was very obviously traumatised. Damn that over sized dildo really made me wince, that’s real pain and that’s just a turn off. I know that a lot of BDSM involves mind games to ramp up the intensity of a scene but it shouldn’t lead to that kind of distress. I also got the impression that one set of clamps was left on overnight or if not overnight then it must have been well past safety limits.? I hated that he didn’t stay for aftercare in the morning. I am glad that you explained the sub drop side of things.

The characters work well together and for the majority of the overall storyline it’s been very sexy. Only gave this one 4 stars because of his lack of care and the excessive (for me) pain involved.

Really appreciate you sharing your stories.

Tess (uk)

JoshsBondJoshsBondalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Love the fuck doll idea. He is pushing her limits and allowing his role play reign while also taking care of her.gives me a few ideas to try with the wife. Keep the work going... and have fun with your research.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Tess (UK) I already chatted with elsewhere x

JoshsBond - thanks for reading, I'm glad you got some ideas. Maybe your wife can read a later chapter and get some ideas for you?!

EmAG

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

I love the basic Idea. I love how the protagonists treating each other and their kinks.

Nice fantasy... but oh sweet mother of Jesus... I could never put my lovely sub through this level of intensity and thank god, she never asked for it.

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear EssEssCeh,

Yea but your sub may enjoy some of the ideas, just maybe toned down a little.

EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene