Em & Mike Ch. 07.5: Cum Quietly

Story Info
Erotic Submission.
1.2k words
4.24
5.1k
2

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Mini Chapter.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green!

I froze as someone thumped the door.

11.30pm.

I wasn't expecting anyone, which explained why I had been enthusiastically playing air guitar to very loud rock, and was now sweaty, red faced and puffing.

'Oh Joy!' I thought as I passed the hall mirror.

My hair looked like I had been electrocuted.

"Who's there?" I called, my voice trembling with exertion.

"It's K-."

That was strange.

I opened the door and K- plus a mate were stood there, supported between them was Mike.

I gasped at the bruise, blooming on his forehead, around a taped up cut and blood down his face, neck, and clothing.

"What the hell?"

K- peered behind me.

"Sorry Emily, are you alone?"

"Of course. What happened?"

"Are you sure. You weren't," he paused, "busy!"

"I was exercising," I glared at him.

"It takes effort to maintain the body of a fertility Goddess you know."

Laughing, K- and his friend walked Mike through the door and propped him against the wall.

"Someone spilt some beer in the bar. Mike slipped and cracked his head, hadn't even had a drink, he was just being clumsy."

"Did the emergency department do the cut?"

"Yea, they glued it, then taped it. He's got a slight concussion. He's okay but can't be left alone."

"And you want to get back to your night out."

"Come on Em, it's T's 30th," K- looked pained.

"Okay, what do I need to know?"

"He can sleep, but if he vomits, or seems disoriented when awake you need to call in for advice. That's it."

"Charming, how about painkillers?"

"Just Paracetamol, but not for at least two hours," K- confirmed.

"Go on then, bugger off, have fun."

K- kissed my cheek, "Thanks Emily, any problems give a shout."

"It's fine, text me in the morning."

Locking the door behind them I turned to Mike.

I kissed him gently, rubbing my lips across his. The pain in his eyes was clear.

"Headache huh?"

"Fucking bastard of a headache," he replied weakly.

"Well, you're not going to put up much of a fight tonight are you?" I teased.

He tried to smile, but instead just rubbed his hands over his face, "Sorry Em."

I pulled him off the wall and supported him with an arm around his waist.

"You smell like a bar, let's get you cleaned up."

Thankfully, the property I was renting this time was on one level, and luxury.

The bathroom was a work of art and included a walk-in sunken tub, which I had every intention of getting Mike into, I just hadn't anticipated this situation.

I dimmed the lights and sat Mike on a chair.

He sat, limp with his eyes closed as I carefully removed his clothes.

Wrinkling my nose and kicking them into the corner, because urgh gross.

He held on, as directed, to the sink as I pulled his jeans down his hips (why so tight?) swaying like he was drunk. I sat him down again sharpish, before pulling his jeans over his ankles.

"Going commando, were you?"

He almost smiled.

I started the bath running and then started to wipe the blood from Mike's face and neck.

It had run down his chest as well.

I'm not a huge fan of blood, but he seemed so fragile, I just wanted to take care of him and continued to use delicate little movements to stroke most of the blood away.

Through his hair as well, being super careful of the wound and not to jar his head.

"That actually feels really nice," he mumbled, his head resting on my tummy.

"Don't go to sleep yet," I warned.

He just sighed.

When the bath was ready, not too hot, I guided Mike over, making him sit on the floor and dangle his legs into the tub.

He squinted at what seemed like a mini pool in the middle of the room.

"This is actually really cool," he said.

I slipped into the bath and pulled him in.

I lay him on top of me, so he was half supported by my body and half floating. No danger of going under.

He sighed again and let himself relax as I super carefully washed his hair and then worked my way down with a clean soft cloth.

I was still working on his arms when his cock poked out of the water like a periscope.

I chuckled and carried on gently rubbing the cloth over Mike's skin.

"What'cha laughing at?" he asked quietly.

I kissed his hair.

"Little guy down there, looking around for trouble."

Mike opened one eye and managed a slight grin, "Yea," he said, resting his head back again on my chest, "he can get into trouble all by himself."

Mike remained quiet and relaxed as I slowly moved the cloth over him.

As I washed his hips he moaned slightly and turned his head towards me, eyes still closed.

I captured his lips and we kissed. So quiet and sweetly, until his head fell back, and he moaned, "Oh God."

"You okay?"

"Yea," his voice was barely audible, "I'm so turned on, but I just feel limp."

"Well, there's only one part of you that isn't limp right now," I confirmed, making him smile.

"I think I had better take horrible advantage of you, while you're too weak to resist."

I grabbed a new cloth and then shifted in the water so Mike's head was nestling on my shoulder and I could reach.

Very gently I gripped Mike's cock and started to pleasure him.

He pushed his face into my neck and his moan was followed by another soft sigh.

"You want me to bring you off, Baby?" I asked.

"Please," he whispered.

"Feels good?"

He nodded slowly.

I caressed Mike's cock and balls, keeping everything quiet and slow.

His breathing became deeper, and his butt was rubbing slightly against my crotch, but he remained completely relaxed.

"Emily, I think I'm gonna cum," he warned.

"That's okay, just take a deep breath and let it flow out," I said.

"Just relax with it."

"Ohhh!"

The bath water lapped gently as Mike shifted and then with a massive yawn, he flooded over my hand.

I grabbed the cloth and wiped my hand and Mike carefully.

Not that I think his little buggers can swim that far, but I wasn't going to take chances.

Mike was now half asleep, floating on top of me in the water and smiling dreamily.

I pulled the plug.

"What's that smile, cheeky boy?"

"I yawned!"

"Yea, I noticed. Sorry if I bored you," I pushed him into a sitting position as the water drained around us.

Mike cautiously moved to his knees and crawled out of the bath.

I patted him dry and carefully got the worst of the water out of his hair.

Supporting him again as I walked him into the bedroom and helped him lower down. He was mostly asleep now.

He took my hand as I pulled the covers up.

"That was so hot Em," he told me.

I smiled, "Yea, it was."

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I just need to sleep."

"No nausea?"

"No."

"Who is president of the United States?"

"President Dick-Wank," he mumbled.

"No that was last year. Tell me your full name?"

"Mike the Stud Action Man Smith."

"That's odd. I though your middle names were Flopsy Dropsy."

Mike just held up his middle finger.

I grabbed his arm and tucked it under the cover.

"Go to sleep," I whispered.

He already was.