Em & Mike Ch. 13: Please, Oh Please

Story Info
Mike takes his pleasure of Emily.
2.2k words
4.22
7.7k
3

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess O'Meter Green.

-X

My wrists are bound to the back of the chair.

Firmly, but not uncomfortably so; almost by my sides rather than behind me.

I could, as always, get free if I wanted to.

I don't.

The chair is sturdy. Like an oversized kitchen chair.

The wood is smooth and warm on my naked butt.

I'm a little worried that I'll leave it wet, but Master just laughed when I asked for a towel.

"I want you wet," he said, "it'll clean."

My ankles are tied to the chair legs. I can wriggle enough to prevent cramp, but not enough to get free.

My knees are also tied. Pulled apart, so I sit exposed and open.

It feels very vulnerable.

I'm already breathless, excited.

Master asked if he could use me tonight, but he didn't say in what way.

After over two years of playing together, I trust him completely.

Whatever he wants, I will do.

I can hear him moving around, but I am blindfolded, so I just sit and wait.

Warm hands cover my shoulders and I feel Master press a kiss to my head.

"Doing okay?"

"Yes, I'm good," I say, nerves in my voice.

He chuckles softly, "Keep your eyes closed for the next few minutes okay?"

"Yea," I agree.

The mask is slipped off and hands dive into my hair.

Thumbs digging into my scalp, immediately making me moan in bliss.

Master moves his fingers across my head, seemingly pushing tension ahead of his hands like a wave and then disappearing it from the back of my skull.

I tip my head back, encouraging a firmer touch, and moan again when he obliges.

A shudder flows through me as muscles relax.

I don't know what it was that I did, that was so good to deserve such a treat, but I'm sure as hell not complaining.

I couldn't open my eyes now if instructed to, as my tension drains away.

His touch gradually becomes lighter, stroking my hair now and I groan a little, a small complaint.

"Greedy girl," another kiss on my hair and the mask is slipped back on.

I smile. I am greedy for head rubs.

I don't believe I was Cleopatra in a former life. I was one of her pampered cats.

Master's hands are moving on my shoulders and neck now. Also, up and down my arms.

He's stroking me. He's claiming me.

His hands squeeze gently at my wrists. Reminding me that I am bound, that I am his.

Then they travel back up, rubbing and caressing my shoulders and neck, before slipping around my throat and again gently, very gently squeezing.

I whimper slightly. I can't stop it; this makes me nervous.

Master holds me for a few moments, forcing me to swallow past his hand.

It doesn't hurt, his hold is loose but firm. It's another reminder.

He owns me right now.

I start to tremble.

His hands start to move again.

He leans over me from behind, his lips gentle on my neck as his hands caress my torso and lift my breasts.

I feel myself start to throb and get wetter, my sex open and exposed, as his hands manipulate me.

I can feel myself blushing at the thought of being on view this way, but even so, I turn my head and beg for a kiss.

My breasts are squeezed and tugged, my hard nipples pinched, as he obliges me.

Teasing me with his lips and his fingers.

"Please," I whisper, "please, more."

My head is tipped back as Master takes my throat again, kissing me forcefully, as he slips a hand down and inside me.

I gasp, stealing the breath from his lungs, but he doesn't release me.

He drives me over hard, the shock of cumming so quickly making me lightheaded.

I flounder, panicking slightly until I become aware of hard arms around me.

Holding me tight against the chair, a hand on my hair again.

"It's okay, you can't fall."

"Okay, I'm okay," I'm breathless.

Master is in front of me now, holding my face and kissing me softly until I moan into his mouth.

Then his lips start to roam.

Over my face, down my throat, the softest of kisses there.

Over my breasts, licks and nibbles, the scrape of stubble over my sensitive nipple.

I gasp, jump, and giggle as my other breast receives the same treatment.

A shocking change of pace and my nipple is sucked into Master's mouth. He holds me between his teeth and flicks me with his tongue, hard and fast.

"No, no, humph," his hand smothers my cries as he stimulates me mercilessly.

When I start to sob, he sucks me hard into his mouth, pulling his head back, my nipple and breast stretching until I pop free.

"Ahhh, fuck!"

"What's the problem?" he asks reasonably.

"FUCK," I'm half laughing, half sobbing.

Master softly kisses then licks my nipple, "Okay?"

"F-funny teeth," I complain.

"Come again?"

"It makes my teeth tingle," I clarify.

Master buries his face in my breast, and I can feel him trembling with laughter.

"You won't be laughing the next time I've got your nipples in my mouth," I mutter, sulking.

Master gives my tortured nipple a flick, in retaliation for my cheek, and I yelp.

"It was you who taught me that trick in the first place," he reminds me, kissing me again. I can feel him smiling against my lips.

I smile as well, and open for him as his tongue glides along mine.

He had complained the sensation had made his balls ache. Like I had kicked him in the balls, he said.

I've never kicked him in the balls.

Disclaimer:

Well, there was that one time when my knee may have collided with a certain part of his anatomy, but in my defense, it was an accident.

Plus, it was a really big spider and I panicked. Mike got in the way.

I stayed and stroked his back until he started breathing normally again, which was nice, right?

There was no way I was getting out of that bed until the spider had been moved anyway. Preferably to that great web in the sky.

Back to Story:

Master kisses his way back down to my other breast and again my nipple is imprisoned between his teeth and tortured.

This time it's my left nipple. My left nipple likes it rough, and I gasp and plead until I'm squirming on the seat.

"Ahh, please, oh God, please," I beg.

Master doesn't muffle my cries this time.

He strokes my pussy instead, sliding his fingers gently over me, until I'm frantic.

Then I scream, as he slips his fingers inside me while biting me. Hard!

When I finish rocking against his hand, and come back to myself, he is soothing my nipple with his mouth.

"Oww, fuck, that hurt," I sob.

Master works his way back up and kisses me tenderly, "Do you want me to do it again?"

I move forward slightly, my lips meeting his again.

"Yes please, but not today," I add quickly.

He's still holding my face and chuckles slightly as he slips a hand behind my head, gathering my hair.

I'm aware of him standing. Mainly because as he does his knee clicks loudly and he curses, leaning against me heavily.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

"Feeling a bit decrepit? If you untie me, I can give you a hand up," I tease him.

He briefly covers my mouth, as a warning and I heed it, saying no more.

I feel Master straddle me. His strong thighs pressing against my arms, hairs ticking my breasts.

He cups my chin, still gripping my hair and teases my lips with the tip of his cock.

I open, and allow him to claim my warm, wet mouth.

"No fucking biting," he warns, and I giggle slightly, as I worship him with my tongue and my lips.

Master slowly thrusts his hips. Repeatedly penetrating me as I moan and suck and lick.

I also start to rock against the chair as best I can, as his taste starts to drive me wild.

Soon we are both shaking and panting, desperately aroused, and I know that he is close to cumming into my throat.

Then Master pulls out and bending again, starts to kiss his way back down my body.

"What, no, please Master."

"Sssshhh," he cautions as he kneels in front of me, grips the inside of my thighs and licks up my centre in one long, hot, wet action.

"Oh, Christ!" I scream and try to rock against him.

Master is still shaking with desire, but his control is absolute as he continues to torment me.

Licking and kissing and sucking, just as I did to him, but again I have no control.

"Please, Oh, Please," I'm desperate.

Master's lips are against my hot flesh, his tongue is darting inside me in teasing motions. I'm ultra-sensitive from his stubble, and I feel his lips curve in amusement as I beg.

This breaks me.

I shatter. Panicking and pulling at my binds, trying to free myself.

"Hey, careful," I wrench my right arm free as Master tries to calm me and pulls my left wrist clear.

"Please, now," I mutter as I grip his neck and pull him to me.

Our lips clash. A mixture of his taste on me and my taste on him, as we devour each other.

My urgency transmits to him and suddenly I'm free and pulled up, wrapping around him, practically climbing him as he yanks my blindfold off.

I grab his butt and try to pull him into me, still frantically kissing.

"Condom, bedroom," he mutters against my mouth, and then we are both laughing as he half carries me, staggering towards the bedroom.

He pushes me onto the bed, and I spring up, grabbing him again and trying to pull him down, we are both choking with laughter now.

"I need you in me, I need you in me now."

Mike puts one hand on my face and gently, but firmly pushes me backwards, at the same time as he rips the condom packet open with his teeth.

"Jesus, Woman, give me a second," he pants, covering himself and crawling over me, pushing my legs apart.

"Now, Now," I'm wanton, open, and desperate.

Mike pushes me fully open, pins my wrists above my head and, his eyes intense, he thrusts into me.

"Hard and fast," he demands.

"Please," I beg again and then he takes me.

Battering himself into me so hard he grunts with the effort and I can't catch my breath.

Our eyes are still locked onto each other, but then he asks, "More?"

I nod and Mike releases my wrists, braces himself against the bed each side of my head and then roughly pushes me impossibly wider with his thighs.

Our heads are side by side now, just grunts, and cries and sobs. The sound of wet flesh slamming against wet flesh as Mike destroys me.

I cum. Short, blunt nails digging into Mike's shoulders as I scream.

Then my hands slip, unresisting, to the bed as Mike continues to pound me before following me over and collapsing full weight on top of me.

We lie there, both shaking and gasping for breath.

Gradually the gasping turns into giggles and again, laughter.

"Sorry, did I blow the game?" I manage.

Mike snorts, "I didn't mind," he takes a breath, "I'll get my weight off you in an hour or two."

I laugh harder, "You probably weigh less than me anyway!"

He snorts.

"Anyway," I continue, "I think I'm broken."

Mike raises on his elbows to check me out.

I just lie, eyes closed, my breathing slowing now, limp as a rag.

"Yea, you look pretty beat up," he jokes, before pushing my leg and arm over and maneuvering me onto my side.

I start to moan but then just sigh happily as he spoons me, tucking the duvet around us both and snuggling in.

Feeling a little enclosed, I squiggle until I manage to work my arm out from under the cover.

"Why do you always have to have one limb hanging out?" Mike asks me, as he slips his arm closer around my waist and tugs me harder against him, his hand curving naturally around my breast.

"Is all that huffing, gasping, and panting my name a ploy to distract me from the fact that you are actually an alien-being who breathes through their skin?"

"Damn," I reply lazily, "You've guessed. I am, in fact, an alien-being from the dark side of Uranus, here to spy on Mankind."

I shift slightly to look up at Mike who has propped himself on one elbow and is grinning down at me, "Now you've guessed my secret, I'll have to kill you by sucking your brains out through your cock."

Mike considers this for a moment, then he shrugs carelessly.

"There are worse ways to go," he decides as he leans down to kiss me.

Coming Soon - Em & Mike Ch. 14: Mike Crossed.