Embarrassed Nudist

Story Info
Husband tricked into nudism.
1.3k words
4.18
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to embarrass my wife, when she's naked. Don't worry it's all fun and games. I believe she secretly likes it, but won't admit it. I always schedule deliveries around the time she's in the shower or just out of the shower. Plus, she has a thing about answering the door immediately. She doesn't like to keep anyone waiting. Last week I was in the yard, when a package came. Shelly had just gotten out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I heard her calling my name, but pretended not to hear her. Then I hid and watched as she went to the door and opened it, wrapped only in a towel. When the guy said she had to sign for it, the towel dropped and he saw her big boobs and shaved pussy. Then, he dropped the pen due to his nervousness. When she bent over to pick it up, he got a clear view of her pussy and asshole. His boner was evident in his pants.

She caught me looking and laughing. She stormed outside all mad. Then he said she saw a wet stain on his pants before he left and we both burst out laughing.

"I'm going to get you one day," she swore.

The one time I may have gone over the edge was when I had a poker night at our house. I convinced her to be our waitress. She wore a white top without a bra, her hard nipples showed through. A black mini skirt without panties. The game was me, my father and brother and two other men.

At one point, she spilled a drink and I told her she had to be punished. I grabbed her and started tickling her sides. This caused her boobs to bounce. The guys loved it. Soon they all joined in tickling my wife. Then I pulled her shirt up exposing her breasts. The two guys started tickling her bare boobs. Pinching her nipples. One guy even leaned down and started licking her nipple with his tongue. Meanwhile, my father and brother were tickling her feet, now bare as her shoes had come off. We lifted her and put her on the table. It was then that my father noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. Soon, my brother ripped off her skirt and my wife was now naked in front of everyone. She was embarrassed and made and laughing as we kept tickling her. The two men played with her tits, sucking and licking her breasts and nipples, while my father and brother tickled her pussy and ass. My dad stuck a finger in her cunt and fingered her to orgasm. After that she was really mad. She grabbed her clothes and ran upstairs. That ended the poker night. I also slept on the couch for a week for that stunt. Maybe I took it too far.

She swore she'd get even and boy did she.

Shelly's younger sister Dana, 24, was getting married and Shelly was having the wedding party at our place. I had to be out by 10 a.m. I showered and when I was done couldn't find the towels. I went to the closet but there were none there either. It was just after 9 a.m.

"Shelly, I need a towel!" I shouted. She was in the basement where the washer and dryer were and also where we usually entertained.

"I just took a fresh load out of the dryer. Come get one!" she shouted back.

I sighed and went down the stairs. When I turned the corner, I saw about 15 women there for the wedding party. Including my mom and sister. Her mom and obviously her sister, Dana the bride to be.

I quickly covered up and tried to leave, as they all hooted and hollered, but Shelly grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my cock. I was then told I was to be the waiter and my "outfit was a simple bowtie like the kind strippers wear.

Resigned to my fate, I figured what the hell, I probably deserved it. Shelly whispered in my ear, "Payback's a bitch, huh?" Then she slapped my ass, reached around and gave my cock a couple strokes.

While I served drinks I was groped, fondled, stroked and tickled. Soon my cock was hard and everyone laughed at me. They called me a horny, pervert getting hard in front of my mother and sister.

Then all the women were invited to "inspect" me.

First to go was Dana. And look she did. She leaned in close and traced her fingers along the veins. She ran her thumb under the head. She grabbed and squeezed my shaved balls, hard, but not too hard. "If it doesn't work out with Brian (her finance), maybe Shelly and I can share this one," she said, then kissed the head of my cock. Everyone laughed.

When everyone got a good look at my cock, someone demonstrated their hand job technique.

When it came to my sister, she wasn't shy about grabbing my cock and stroking it. "Wow, Rick, you're bigger than I thought you'd be."

Everyone laughed at this too. It felt like I was the butt of all their jokes, but hey, I'm naked in front of 15 women getting my cock stroked by my sister, while my mom, wife, mother-in-law and sister-in-law all watch. Who cares if they laugh at me?

Then Shelly brought out a timer. She instructed all the women, those were wanted to, that they'd each get 2 minutes to suck my cock. The one to make me come was the winner and would get a $100 gift card to any store they wanted. Of course, I'd be buying the gift card.

Shelly was the first to suck me. It was strange watching 14 other women watch my wife give me a blowjob. Especially my mother and sister. They thought it was really funny when I moaned when Shelly ran her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Time!" Dana shouted and quickly gobble up my cock. She really wanted to make me come. But soon her time was up and I went to the next woman. I didn't even know her. She was kind of heavy, but had huge tits and a very tight shirt. Her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt and bra. I reached down and fondled her breast.

"Hey! No touching!" Shelly said, slapping my hand.

"I don't mind," the stranger said.

"Okay, then," Shelly relented. From then on, I groped all the women who sucked my cock. Even my mom and sister, but more on that later.

I was getting closer and closer to shooting my load, as woman after woman sucked and licked my cock and balls. Next up was Ruth, my mother-in-law. For an older woman, she sure sucked cock good. Her mouth was like a vacuum. She almost had me too, but time ran out. Damn. Maybe some other time. Perhaps when we visit them at Christmas, the two of us could sneak off somewhere.

Next up was my mother and after her my sister. I was nervous because one usually doesn't think of how good their mother or sister is at sucking cock. Well, good old mom was good. Really good. She took my cock and slowly inched her way down the shaft. Then drew back. She did that several times. I was groaning and moaning. Then I felt her tongue go side to side really fast just under the head, but it was when my sister, Becky, started tickling my balls, that I blew my wad.

"Oh fuck, Mom. I'm gonna come," I warned. She kept sucking like there was no tomorrow. My come filler her mouth, as she swallowed, breathing heavily through her nose. At some point, she handed my cock to Becky and I shot a couple of loads in her mouth.